NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE LAST TiME

Go down

ONE LAST TiME Empty ONE LAST TiME

Post by Psycho June 11th 2013, 10:39 pm

ONE LAST TiME THESHOOT3_zpsc9d4fd29
◄◄◄╬::†"THE DEViL KiNG" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
"Hostyle Jones, you just had to get the last word in didn't you? You are so full of yourself that even though you are already beat before getting into that ring with myself and with Brenton Cyrus, that you think you still have some sort of fighting chase. Look at yourself man. Trying to play games. Trying to get into my head. Trying to make it seem like Brenton Cyrus will turn on me in the drop of a dime."

"Don't you think I already know this?"

"Come on, Hostyle Jones. I wasn't born yesterday."

"Brenton Cyrus joined the Reign of Chaos at my side because he finally saw what the cause of the Reign is. He finally realized just what the Reign is trying to do for the Land of No Limits. Everyone, EVERYONE thinks that I brought the Reign of Chaos here to destroy the NLWF. To take over and to end the NLWF, and that couldn't be further from the truth. I brought the Reign of Chaos into the NLWF to save it. To help it. The Reign thrives in the NLWF because face it Hostyle, the fans want CHAOS! You know this. You have built your career around causing chaos. You have made a name for yourself for being extreme, for being uncensored. What do you think the Reign is? JUST THAT! Extreme. Uncensored. Chaos! The fans of the NLWF are a unique breed of fans. You know this as well as any other wrestler in this locker room."

The lights come on. Psycho is sitting in the Reign of Chaos locker room at the event of Global Annihilation. He is wearing his skeleton face paint with the upside down cross. Brenton Cyrus is in on corner doing warm up exercises. Damien Kingston is sitting at his own locker studying up on his opponents for the night. Psycho sits in a chair, the World Heavyweight Title draped over his left knee. He is looking straight into the camera.

"We are here, at Global Annihilation. The Reign of Chaos is in the building, we are ready for our night of annihilation as we dominate this night. Hostyle Jones, I know that what you say about Brenton Cyrus, my partner for tonight's super fight. I know that you say this because you hate Cyrus with some burning passion. I have seen the history of the NLWF. I have seen Brenton Cyrus's history. Do I trust him? Yes. But don't think for one second, Hostyle Jones, that I never keep my eyes from watching my back. I have learned a lot in my time in this business, and one of the things I've learned is that even when you trust someone, you NEVER stop watching your own back. I have made a career of being a loner. I have also made a career out of leading stables into history, into Hall of Fame's. I know how to run a stable. I know how to watch my own back."

"Like being great, that just comes with the job."

"And my job here, in NLWF, is to make you believe."

"Make you believe in the Reign of Chaos. Make you believe that the words I say about what I will do tonight, or any other night.....they are the truth. Tonight, the Reign of Chaos puts an END to the Human Highlighters. The Reign of Chaos puts and END to Starfuckers Inc. And most importantly, I put an end to Hostyle Jones. You can keep comparing us to Mafia all you'd like to Jones. Compare away. Because in the end, when you are laying in a pool of your own blood, beaten and broken. When your spirit has been broken, your will to continue has been broken, then you will finally realize Hostyle Jones....that Mafia was a walk in the park but the Reign of Chaos, we are a ride straight through hell. Tonight you will get the message through your stupid thick fucking dome. Tonight, I will break you."

"The Reign of Chaos is unstoppable."

"The Devil King is unbreakable."

"The Verbal Grenade has been dropped, broken, and found to be a dud. Hostyle Jones, you will come to the realization that you have bitten off more than you can chew. You will not leave tonight in a M.E. van to go back to the nut house. You will be leaving in an ambulance going straight to ER. You will not leave tonight with the Tag Team Titles. You will not leave tonight with the NLWF Undisputed Championship. And more importantly you WILL NOT leave with MY World Heavyweight Championship! The Reign of Chaos is coming to that ring and we are going to bring the fight like you've never experienced before, I just hope that you are really ready for what is in store for your sorry ass. But then again, those are just false hopes thrown into the wind. Be ready Jones. Be ready for CHAOS!"

"For I am, The Devil King."

"I am CHAOS!"

"Believe in the Reign."

◄◄◄╬::†FiN†::╬►►►
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
ONE LAST TiME I_vote_lcap55/100ONE LAST TiME Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down