NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time to go

Go down

time to go Empty time to go

Post by Max Adamson January 19th 2013, 4:38 am

Max Adamson is sat in his Locker Room hours before Pride of Philadelphia begins, he is sat on his own when an interviewer knocks and enters.

Interviewer: Max Adamson, can I get a few words on what you're thinking ahead of the 8 team tournament?

Max: When all is said and done, Max Adamson and James Betterman will need to be 100% on the ball to leave Philly with the Tag Team Titles. All the obstacles that lie in front of us are just in the first round! In no particular order, I've got to have my eyes on...

(Max Adamson reveals a list of names)

Max: James Betterman. Can I trust him? Will he have the best interests of the team at heart? Will he be trying to replace me? Blood. He'll be there, ready, waiting for me to fail. Newsflash Blood, I'm going nowhere. Ms Melons. No-one knows her agenda. Other than doing what she feels is right for James Betterman. Which could be absolutely fucking anything! Metaphorically and literally, if you catch my drift.

Hardcore Psychopath, the only one on this list I'll know what he'll do. Bring it. I'll be ready and waiting, just like I was at Ultimate Glory. He lives in a fantasy world of his own, claiming to not be interested in the title he was so desperate to win at Ultimate Glory and claiming to have taken me to pieces and knowing I was going to pin him in the cage. What a fucking fruitloop. US Congress talks about severe head trauma from wrestling, all they need is 5 minutes with Hardcore Psychopath and they'll have all the evidence they need!

Then there's Pure Troy McClure, you may remember him from such events such as sticking his fucking nose in Max Adamson's business. Troy, if you want to be in this match as Psycho's partner, go right ahead. More idiot for Adamson and Betterman to demolish. See, while Psycho reckons he doesn't care about championships, I do. He can mock the Australian Championship, but if he has the audacity to complain I don't read the transcripts of his promos, maybe he should read mine where it was told I awarded myself this title for being the best Australian wrestler in the world! But its no Walmart toy, its a custom designed and built solid gold belt with rubies and sapphires. And its mine, all mine! Although the NLWF Tag Team Championship would look good alongside it...

Interviewer: Sounds like you've got a lot on your mind ahead of tonight...

Max: Yeah... But such is the life of a professional wrestler. I'm pumped, I'm ready, and I am going to ensure that Max Adamson leaves Philadelphia as the Tag Team Champions of the World! Featuring James Betterman.

Interviewer: Thanks for your time.

Max Adamson
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Location Location : Crawley, West Sussex
Number of posts : 14

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $50,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
time to go I_vote_lcap22/100time to go Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

Back to top Go down