NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( MY TIME )

Go down

( MY TIME ) Empty ( MY TIME )

Post by Damien Kingston April 25th 2013, 2:54 am

Warrior Games was a night that went down in the history books of NLWF. We witnessed Mitch McClure be dethroned as the Respect of Wrestling Champion thanks to Damien Kingston. We saw the debut of Michael Harris where he ended the career and the streak of the iconic Chuck Matthews. We witnessed things between James Shark, Miguel St-Claire, and Parker start to get heated up. We also witnessed Psycho defeat Brenton Cyrus to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Not only that we saw Psycho shit all over the company when he joined Matthews Enterprises.

That was a rather shocking situation and one that no one expected. Now that it had happened though it was a situation where we all had to deal with it and with King of the Throne rolling around quite a few people were going to have a chance to right the wrong that Psycho had done to the company considering the fact Psycho would be defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Brenton Cyrus, Crimson Skull, Johnny Stylez, and Respect of the World Champion: Damien Kingston. All four men would no doubt have it out for the champion.

The question at hand though happened to be which man would leave with the title. With Psycho just getting the title back and having Matthews Enterprises backing him up. One would assume that he wouldn’t be losing the title anytime soon as long as he and that company had a say in it. At the same time Brenton Cyrus is the former champion and would most likely feel the most screwed over and the most disrespected. If anyone would be the one to knock Psycho down a peg or two it’d be him. No doubt he could be the man to do so.

On the flip side to it all Stylez hasn’t been in the limelight for quite some time now. With someone with his name and someone with his legacy and had the chance he did. It was obvious in his best to try to make the most of this situation because who knows when he’d find himself in another spot like this. This could be all that he needed to once again become the top guy in NLWF. No better way to do it either. Then of course there’s Crimson Skull who would love nothing more than to take that step towards immortality. He’d love nothing more than to be the ruler of the NLWF Universe so to speak.

Then again there’s Damien Kingston who’s been doing the best he can to make his name known all around NLWF. Yet every step he takes hasn’t exactly landed him where he wants to be. Winning this match would do just that and he’d have proven anything and everything he has ever said. None the less it’s a match with endless possibilities and it’ll come down to the man that wants it the most. Be sure that each and every single one of you stayed tune to King of the Throne and watch as the entire company once again makes history.

( SAYING GOODBYE FOR NOW )
- scene one -

The day had finally come where Damien Kingston would be flying off to London, England for the No Limits Wrestling Federation’s King of the Throne event. He found himself sitting in a seat there at the airport but he wasn’t alone. In fact he was being joined by a fellow friend : Car-I. He was texting away on his cell phone when he noticed her taking a seat next to him.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Find out when your flight leaves?

Letting out a sigh, she leaned back in her seat, turning her head to face Damien, as he gave him a soft smile.

CAR-I:Too soon. It feels like I just got here and now I'm leaving. I'm gonna miss it. Made a lot of friends... some I will miss more than others. But I guess that’s just how it goes huh?

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Indeed that’s life.

He nodded his head a little bit as he placed his phone back inside his pocket before putting his entire attention on her.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Look at the bright side of the situation though, you’ve got some friends out here. Now if you ever decide to come back to the states. You’ve got people to hang out with.

Her smile grew at his positive outlook, which even got a little laugh out of her.

CAR-I:That is very true. I did meet this awesome guy. About your hieght, your build, and he was just so nice to me, with a few old man grumbles.

She giggles while Kingston just gives her the eye a bit.

CAR-I:And we had a lot of fun together. Well at least I think so. I'm going to miss him the most, and if I ever decide to move up here, he may be the reason why I do.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Sounds like this old guy might be a lucky guy of some sorts.

It was pretty obvious who she was hinting towards, and that’s exactly why he was going to play with her a bit with the situation. The two had quite a weird way of connecting with one another – it was mostly picking on the other.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Better be careful though, you never know what the person could truly be under it all. Never know you could move all the way here for this person and then find out they are uber psychotic or something.

Car-I rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

CAR-I:Psychotic? no, different? maybe. I did spend twenty for hours with the guy in a very vunerable intimate situation. If he was Psychotic, I think I would know.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Unless they are really-really good at hiding it. In that case then you’d have no idea what you are walking into at all. Kind of scary right?

He kind of smirked a little bit being the confident little fuck that he was. Though he could tell she wasn’t really buying it. That’s when he shrugged his shoulders a little bit.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:On a serious note I hope that some time you do eventually come back. It’ll be fun to catch up and what not.

CAR-I:Awe, I love it when you become a softy. It's adorable!

She couldn't help but pinch his cheek teasingly

CAR-I:But yeah it will be nice to catch up. Though I know your definition of catching up involves you getting reacquainted with my goodies. Seriously though, is it that hard for you to admit that you will miss me just a little bit? I can just assume you would because of how you acted on Tuesday, but I want to hear you say it.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:One, I’m the furthest thing from being a softie. Two, you make it sound like I’m some kind of man-whore or something, and three, I’m not even sure what you are talking about when it comes to Tuesday. I already told you that.

That might be a little bit of a lie. He kind of did know what she was talking about, but he wasn’t going to admit it. He had his reasons for it. That’s when he looked over at her with a bit of a serious look on his face.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:You know how I am, you know how I’m programmed, and you know how hard it is for certain things to be said. I’ve explained this to you. Can’t we just leave it at that?

Placing her chin on his shoulder, Car-I gave him a pouty face.

CAR-I:If that's how you want to leave it... that’s fine, but remember one of these days you’re going to start missing me and when you do your going to drive yourself crazy to try and not call me. When you hit that moment, you should really call me and not think of it as some defeat that you caved in on your non-existing feelings.

He sat there for a second without saying much at all. Deep down he knew that she had a point, but it was a matter of actually admitting that much.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Never said it was a matter of being defeated. We both know I’m never one to lay down and be defeated. Now take that for how you want, but one day I probably will end up doing just that.

Car-I looked at him for a moment or two with a smile on her face before leaning in and giving him a kiss before finding herself leaning against his shoulder once again as the two of them were waiting for their flights to leave. Kingston’s mind was starting to drift off and focus on other thing as in a few days he’d be in a situation where he had to bring home the World Championship.

( MY TIME )
- the shoot -

King of the Throne…

It’ll be the night that I put on the crown and officially rule over NLWF. By putting on the crown and ruling over NLWF I am talking about taking the NLWF World Heavyweight Championship strapping it around my waist and officially becoming the man around here. I’ll officially get the fucking respect that I deserve.

You might think that the fact I have the Respect of Wrestling Championship around my waist at this current moment that’s good enough for me. You might think that’s all I need and you might think that’s where I need to put my attention. Well that’s exactly what makes you people morons compared to me. That’s what makes you people stupid compared to me and that’s what makes me not take a single thing you say seriously because you never know what you are talking about.

I got this title based on the fact I was the better man and that I was the one that deserved to hold this title. Bitch McClure as just that a bitch. He had no respect for me, no respect for the title, and no respect for this company. That’s exactly why he didn’t bother to cut a promo. Didn’t bother to defend his honor and his pride when I called him out. No, he took the backseat like a bitch stayed quiet and then got his ass whooped at Warrior Games. It was bound to happen all along.

Best believe I’m proud to be champion and it was a long time coming, but I’m not someone that settles. I’m hungry for that top spot. I want that World Heavyweight Championship and I don’t give a fuck what I got to do or who I gotta go through for that matter to get to it. At the King of the Throne it appears I’ll be going through four other men to get there. Those men being Crimson Skull, Johnny Stylez, Brenton Cyrus, and the World Heavyweight Champion himself: Psycho.

All four of these men have had their name in lights and they have had their time here in NLWF. Psycho being the World Heavyweight Champion twice now, Brenton being the former champion, Skull running around here striking fear into people, and Stylez being someone that’ considered a legend among us all. I give them their props for everything they have done. I give them the respect they deserve but as much as I respect them I will beat the piss out of them to get what I want.

Johnny Stylez

Let’s go ahead and start with you shall we? I done said it you are basically a legend of sorts. You have done quite a bit in this business. You’ve had your time here in NLWF. You were once the World Heavyweight Champion. You have held the tag championships around here before. You have without a doubt made a name for yourself within the No Limits and now you’re looking to extend that name and looking to further the legacy.

No better way than by winning the World Heavyweight Championship. That’s something I can agree with one hundred percent. Here’s the thing though Stylez, you have never faced anyone like me. My name isn’t Dan Alexander. You can’t take a couple pot shots at me. You can’t take a couple cheap shots at me and expect me to quit. Expect me to run away and just let you have the win. That’s not how I roll and that’s not how I’m ever going to roll. Nah, I’m in this match and you’re going to have to deal with it.

I don’t care how much of a badass you think you are. I don’t care how funny you might assume that you are. I don’t care how much shit you can talk. I don’t give a flying fuck at all the jabs you may end up taking. None of that makes a damn bit of difference to me simply because it’s all a bunch of bullshit when it comes to opinions. All that matters is what happens when you actually step inside that ring against someone and the moment you step into the ring with me. You’re going to find out you aren’t shit.

You’ll find out that your legendary status means nothing to me. You’ll find out that your name means nothing to me. Most of all you’ll find out that you aren’t as good as you think you are or that people have led you to believe all this time. I say that because from the moment that bell sounds to start the match until the bell sounds a second time to end the match. You’re going to have your teeth kicked in thanks to me. I won’t stop until there’s nothing left of you Stylez.

I won’t stop until you are a shell of your former self. I won’t stop until you have no choice but to admit I’m better than you. I won’t stop until there’s not a chance that you are able to step back through those ropes and get into this ring. Most of all I won’t stop until your just another name added to my list and until I’m the one that’s left standing in the middle of that ring with the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist. That’s what I set out to do and that’s what I’m going to do regardless of if you attempt to stop me or not. Fact is you don’t got what it takes to beat me.

Crimson Skull

From what I gather you are someone that people fear. From what I gather you are someone that people don’t want any part of. From what I gather you are someone that has this presence about him that damn near makes people shit and piss down their legs. If any of this is true I can only assume that you get off on this and I don’t mean that from a figure of speech. No, I meant that as literal as possible. Something just tells me that you are someone that jacks off in the corner over how many times you’ve scared someone or how many times your presence has scared someone.

Well allow me to throw this in your direction. I’m not afraid of you. I have never been afraid of you and I will never be afraid of you. The moment you music hits I’m going to stand there and laugh as it takes you forever and a day to get to the ring. Let’s be honest shall we Crimson? You’re getting up there in age. You aren’t as young as you used to be. You don’t move like you once did. Your hips and your knees are shot. It’s all a matter of time till they eventually give out on you. You’ll be lucky if you are even able to leave the ring after getting in there with me. I’m someone that attacks the obvious. I’ll take out both hips and both knees if needed.

With pointing out the obvious don’t you think it’s about time for you to leave this business behind anyway Crimson? Yes age is a factor but there’s only so many times a grown man puts on eye shadow and walks down to the ring with a spooky gimmick before it becomes a fucking joke. Not only does it become a joke but it becomes a little weird. Like I’d let children hang out with Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy before I’d let them be anywhere near this fairy. Yes, I went there and yes it was childish but it isn’t like Skull is going to do shit about it.

Skull has never come across sometime like me before. He’s never had to face someone that wasn’t afraid of him and his antics. He hasn’t had to face someone that would punch him dead in his face and live to tell about it. He’s never had to face someone that will laugh in his face and sure enough he’s going to have to deal with that. Sure, I know you want the title Crimson. I know you want it so bad you can taste it but sadly for you. It isn’t your time and you aren’t the nightmare to this story that ruins everyone’s dreams. Instead I’m the nightmare that’s going to end your dream!

Brenton Cyrus

Brenton… Brenton… Brenton… I think we both knew that this day was going to come eventually. We both knew at some point in time we’d find ourselves in the ring with each other. We both knew at some point in time we’d have to fight one another especially with me moving up and with you wanting to be a mainstay in the Main Event. I don’t think either one of us expected it to be this soon and I’m sure we expected it to be a situation where it was a one on one match.

None the less we’re going at it in a situation like this, and I think out of everyone involved. I think the person that is about as hungry as I am to be in the top spot is you. There’s not a doubt in my mind that you want to reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship. There’s not a doubt in my mind that you are going to do whatever the hell it takes to win back that title. After all you didn’t lose just the title. You lost your streak and you lost everything else you had going for you.

I expect to see a new side to you and I expect to see one in which you aren’t going to back down. I expect to see you unleash like never before, but here’s the thing. Although I expect that. although I see it coming. Although I know you are hungry and you want everything you once had back. I hope for your sake that you don’t write me off and I hope for your sake that you keep in the back of your mind that there’s still room for failure. I say that because I’m in this match and you will fail with your goals.

Had I not been in this match then in a heartbeat I would have admitted that you had this won. I would have said that Psycho’s reign would be short lived. I would say that you’d have the title back but I am in this match and that’s where the problem for you anyway comes into play. I’m not fond of taking the backseat to someone that’s been World Heavyweight Champion before. I’m not fond of taking the backseat to a man that’s held every major title this promotion has to offer. Nor am I fond of taking the backseat to a man that’s been one of the mainstays in the main event for as long as you have.

Don’t get it twisted I’m not jealous of what you have accomplished. I am not mad that you have done more than I have. I respect that and you busted your ass to get everything you do have, but the time has come for you to step aside and let someone else have their shot at glory. It’s time for you to step aside and let someone like me have a chance to accomplish the things you have, but I’m not stupid. I know you won’t step aside so easily. I know it isn’t going to be something you willingly do. I’m going to have to step up and make you step aside. I’ll have to step up and beat you to the punch to the things I want especially if they are the exact same things that you want.

We are the only two men in this match that will have a certain level of respect for each other. It isn’t like the friendship between Shark and I where the moment we were against each other. He wanted to turn his back on me and seem like the twitter tough guy. No, it isn’t like that at all. There’s legit respect between us, but as much as we might respect each other. We’re going to beat the living shit out of each other for the sake of one thing and that one thing being the World Championship. I’d be man enough to raise your hand if you beat me. I would expect the same out of you and to be quite honest you’re going to raise my hand out of respect. Because one way or another I am going to defeat you but most of all I am leaving London with the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist… but before I get too far ahead of myself that leaves one person left.

Psycho

You shit on this entire company and showed us nothing but disrespect when you aligned yourself with Matthews Enterprises. Now I get it Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus worked out some kind of deal before Chuck had his career ended before his very eyes. It’s safe to say though no one on this roster expected you to be a sellout. Not a single person expected you to turn your back on NLWF. No one expected you to disrespect people such as Brenton Cyrus and myself but you did it anyway. You did it and you didn’t give a flying fuck what the outcome was going to be because of it.

I am sure that you think you’re going to get away with anything and everything. I am sure that you don’t think you’ll get what’s coming to you. I am sure that Matthews Enterprises has filled your head with a bunch of lies and shit in which they have promised you that you’ll be safe from any kind of harm because of the decision that you made. Well, I can tell you right now that’s a bunch of bullshit and they lied right through their fucking teeth. They can’t promise you safety and they can’t promise you that no one is going to able to get to you. I know for a fact that Brenton is gunning for you and you can bet your ass I am too.

I heard everything that you had to say about me, you simply wrote me off. You acted as if when I won the title I’m holding now it wasn’t a big deal. You acted as if it was just a win just given to me. You acted as if I’m not a threat and acted as if I’m not someone to be taken seriously. You pretty much made it sound like you were someone that was going to walk right on over me. Do it with ease and that I didn’t have the balls to do anything about it. Well you are dead wrong and I can promise you for every single amount of disrespect you showed me you’re going to end up paying for it. You might not think so, but it will happen.

You wanted nothing more than to hold that belt again. You wanted nothing more than to be the guy that was the World Heavyweight Champion. That’s exactly why you kept trying and kept pushing yourself to get back to that level. Finally, you did it and you did it by beating Brenton Cyrus. That’s a huge accomplishment and is something that deserves a pat on the back but when you sellout like you did. No one will ever be able to give you the respect you deserve based on that. I hope you are proud of yourself but more than that I hope that you come truly prepared to defend that title at King of the Throne.

You are now in a position where you’ve got four men that are targeting you. You’ve got four men that have felt disrespected by you. You’ve got four men that want to be in the spot and in the position that you are currently in. You’ve got four men that want to be the World Heavyweight Champion and that’ll do anything to get there. Out of those four men that the one you really have to worry about is me because I’m the only one that’s never had the taste of glory that you and all the others have had. I’m the one person that’s never been to the top of the mountain. I’m the one person that has never held a World Championship. I am the one person that hasn’t had the defining moment in his career and that’s what makes me hungrier than every single one of you.

I know what I have to do. I know how far I gotta dig and I know exactly what I’m capable of doing. Trust me I know that you won’t see it Psycho. I know that you won’t believe it and I know that you think you got this all under control but truth be told you don’t and truth be told the moment that we’re in the ring together is when the downfall is going to begin. One way or another like I’ve been saying I’m going to leave with that title. So to you I say this fuck your second reign as champion. fuck the reign of chaos, fuck Matthews Enterprises, and most of all fuck you! I am taking what I want and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

I sincerely hope that every single one of you listened to everything that I had to say. It isn’t me just hyping myself up. It isn’t me campaigning to become a bigger star. This isn’t me blowing smoke up anyone’s ass and trying to seem bigger than what I am. This isn’t even a desperate attempt to get attention on me. I could care less who pays attention to me or not. Hell, I don’t even care who pays attention to me or who doesn’t. It’s just a little bit of a benefit for you had you been listening. None the less… King of the Throne ends with me sitting on the throne as your NEW World Heavyweight Champion and whether you want to or not. You’re going to RESPECT me.

DEAL WITH IT!
Damien Kingston
Damien Kingston
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Illinois
Number of posts : 19

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
( MY TIME ) I_vote_lcap1/100( MY TIME ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down