NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Down Time.

Go down

Some Down Time. Empty Some Down Time.

Post by Guest February 27th 2013, 7:03 pm

Some Down Time. Brookekai1_zpsec5cffe6

Breaking News Brooklyn Carter and Kai Jones were spotted cuddled up at one of LA’s Hottest Club last night, the two stayed together the whole night, ordering drinks, and partying like it was no tomorrow. It was also reported that both Brooklyn and Kai left in the same vehicle, neither camp could be reached for comments.

Another day of filming, it was a fucking headache. Shark kept fucking with my nerves bringing Chante on the set, he only did it because he knew it would get under my skin, but I couldn’t let James keep getting to me like that, he said he was done but why keep playing the childish games, did he enjoy getting that rise out of me, did he want to see me jealous? All I knew was I wasn’t standing for his shit anymore, I finally grew a backbone and let that nigga go, it was too much stress.

AND WAY TOO MUCH DRAMA.

I was the NLWF Women’s World Champion, that was a lot to celebrate and brag about, I wasn’t about to sit back and be depressed because this nigga couldn’t decide whether he wanted to be with me or not, he was taking this whole FAKE ZOMBIE thing to the head and I was over it, and over him.

I honestly was getting more excited about this match coming up at Warrior Games, I wanted to put my hands on Shark and knock some sense in his fucking head, not for the sake of our relationship but just to make him realize what he did to fuck this whole relationship up, He was going to miss me, I knew he was.

I kept my distance on Twitter to, the battles back and forth between us was ridiculous and starting to become a little embarrassing, I didn’t want to look like one of them desperate chicks crying out for attention on Twitter, I mean I’m pretty sure the followers knew what was going on, and with all the fake magazine articles being printed about me, it didn’t make it any better. So I wanted to kind of stay out of that negative light, I did the interview, I said what I needed to say and all I wanted to do now was focus on this movie, and my match coming up against Tyler.

This should be interesting.

Los Angeles, California

The scene opens up with Dana and Brooklyn both arriving back to Sean’s condo, the two with bags in their hands make their way up the driveway and into the entranceway, Brooklyn drops her bags in the main hall and rushes to the bathroom.

Brooklyn:
Bitch, I’ve been holding this all day.

Brooklyn runs into the bathroom and pees, she flushes the toilet, then washes her hands, drying them with the towel by the door, she turns and walks out into the living room area where Dana is sitting resting her feet.

Dana:
Today has been a long day, but the good thing is we got a lot of stuff done today.

Brooklyn:
The paparazzi can be a bitch though, I’m sure those photos of Kai and me will end up on the internet if they already aren’t.

Dana:
They’re only trying to milk this “So-Called” relationship that you two have, but I wouldn’t pay it any attention.

Brooklyn:
It’s not me that I’m worried about.

I shouldn’t be worried about Shark’s feelings but I was, I know exactly how he felt seeing certain pictures or just not knowing what really was going on, even though I saw Chante and Shark together, it didn’t mean they were romantically involved.

But I knew Chante still had feelings for Shark, and Shark wasn’t stupid, he knew she did.

So why keep her around? This is a person who call themself your friend, but yet have tried numerous times to ruin your current relationship and thats a friend to you?

Fucking terrible.

Brooklyn:
But whatever, the way I look at it is, this whole Shark drama will die down and once it does, I can finally live a drama free life without that nigga, he got Chante and I hope they live happily ever after.

Dana:
I told you, you should have never forgiven that nigga in the first place, he only cares about himself.

Brooklyn:
Behind close doors Shark was another person, when we were together I really felt the love, but the boy is just childish and when things don’t go his way then he blows it all out of proportion, he went and did that stupid interview and lied, that’s all he did was lie. He blamed me and made it seem like he was the innocent one, that nigga even had the audacity to kind of tear up.

Dana:
Yeah I noticed that too, he was trying hard to make himself cry.

Brooklyn:
No one was believing them crocodile tears.

Dana:
Damn girl, you went old school. Crocodile Tears though? My grandma use to say that shit to me when I was younger.

Brooklyn:
I mean the boy played victim through the whole thing, and then the way he tries to blast me on Twitter calling me liars and shit, I hope Chante does the thing I did for him when I was his girl, make him happy the way I did because he will never experience it again.

Dana:
Finally, we get the single Brooklyn again, I missed her.

The two start laughing, Brooklyn reaches in her Chanel Clutch bag and pulls out a perfectly rolled blunt, she puts her iPhone on the counter and plugs the speakers up so that her music can play through, she turns and flics the lighter, lighting the blunt up.

Some Down Time. Tumblr_mit1fvS6mq1qf9mevo1_500_zps90cda531

WHOA DERE …. She throwing shots?

Tiami, my sweet challenger, how are you doing dear? I heard you dropped a couple promos expressing your reasons in why you challenged me. It kind of excited me to know that you were actually serious about this, I was hoping you wouldn’t flake out, because I would've had to trash talk you, not just in my promos but on Twitter too.

I even enjoyed hearing about the things you’ve accomplished before starting your career here in NLWF, but let me tell you where you messed up at.

Don’t even warm me bitch, and I don’t know how polite I can put that, but this bitch right here needs no warnings. The last couple of bitches that warned me, ended up eating those words and I laid them bitches to sleep.

They careers gone.

You want yours to be next to Tiami?

A lot of these bitches careers not promising, since stepping foot in NLWF I’ve done nothing but dominate and win, I’m here for a reason and that’s teach bitches from the past and present that I’m not the bitch to fuck with. I’ve been a boss since I stepped foot in the arena, being in companies like 3WL, SCW, and even my stint in PDW I knew what I had to do to make it to the top, I wasn’t going to let no bitch, or man stand in my way.

Tiami I want you to be prepared, not only for this match, but the aftermath also because the outcome won’t be pretty. I expect for you to fight, but believe I’ll fight harder. This strap belongs around my waist and no other, and I’ll be damn if I let you come and take it away from me.

You can try your hardest to break this Boss down, but you won’t succeed. When I step in that ring, my whole attitude changes and I become a MONSTER. And with other circumstances going on in my life, I have so much frustration built up inside that I almost feel bad that Tiami has to be on the receiving end of the worst ass whooping she ever got in her life.

The one thing I noticed when I had my first match is that a lot of these chicks underestimated me, they didn’t believe that this hood bitch had the chance of making a name for herself, but before I even signed on the dotted line I was already a name.

Check the credentials.

But I knew being here I had a chance, I had a bigger opportunity and the now the same goes for you Tiami, but instead I will give you fame, not fame for losing because you will indeed lose, but fame that you even had the chance of going against me, so fast. People will notice you as the underdog, the girl with courage who challenged THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, BOSS BITCH BROOKLYN CARTER.

And when I pin you in the ring, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt to acknowledge you, raise your hand and praise you for trying.

I may dust your shoulder up, and let you try again after you go against some other bitches and prove that you deserve to face me again.

You call yourself the Icy Princess, and I honestly in my mind don’t know what the fuck that means or where the fuck you got that name from but if that works for you than I love it, but understand your going against a BOSS BITCH, but when that bell rings and we get our hands on each other.

Those labels don't matter, but instead me laying you to sleep will.

The scene opens up inside Sean’s condo again, Brooklyn is shown standing on the patio, beside her was London who was reading some messages on his phone, the two sit there enjoying the breeze and a blunt.

London:
I ran into Shark a couple times.

Brooklyn:
So.

London:
He really didn’t have nice things to say about you, but I really didn’t bring up that much either, I think once or twice and once I heard what he had to say, I left it alone. That nigga can be stubborn as fuck sometimes, and his mouth, well you know how it is.

Brooklyn:
He’s a fucking FUCKFACE BALD BLACK LIP LYING SACK OF SHIT DOUCHEBAG BIG FOREHEAD ASS MONKEY LOOKING ASS-

London:
Alright sis, I get the picture. Damn!

Brooklyn:
Every time someone brings his name up, it just fucking irks the hell out of me, like I really want to forget about Shark now and the fucking media isn’t letting me, and the people around me aren’t. It’s like everyone keeps telling me “Talk To Shark” or “Fix Things With Shark” and it’s like why is everyone telling me to do this? I apologized to his monkey ass numerous times, he couldn’t chalk it up and move on, so forget it.

London:
The only reason why I want you two to talk is because if you don’t, then at Warrior Game it is going to be a massacre and honestly if Shark really tries to hurt you than I am going to get involved.

Brooklyn:
I’m pretty sure Chante is whispering in his ear to destroy me, fucking jealous ass hating ass bitch.

I couldn’t stand that bitch, like James barely spoke about her and all of sudden after we break up this bitch starts popping up.

Conciendence?

At least Kai is around, he just never POPS up, the nigga is in my life.

Brooklyn:
I snuffed that bitch, she got what she deserved and if I see her again then I will knock her in her face again, every time she tries to sell a story to the media about me, or anything dealing with this break up, then she will catch a fist to the face.

London:
Please try not to do that, we don’t need anyone trying to sue you.

Brooklyn:
Let her, I’ll even pay for that bitches lawyer if she wants to take it to court, then I will counter sue her ass for selling false stories and trying to slander my name, fucking hating ass bitch.

London:
You know I heard she is going to be around a lot more.

Brooklyn:
That’s fine, I hope that bitch has extra security surrounding her, because if she even looks at me wrong then I will knock that bitch back to the whore house she came from.

Brooklyn sighs.

Brooklyn:
You know what, it’s not even worth it. I’m not even mad that she is around Shark because he can do what the fuck he wants, I’m just mad that she and the media is trying to make me look like THIS BAD PERSON when I’m not, and the fact that Shark allows her to sell stories makes me more angry at him.

London:
It’ll get better Brooke, let’s get you through this match with Tiami and that shit with Shark, we can handle another day.

Brooklyn:
Nah, we don’t have to deal with it another day because I’ve washed my hands with that shit, I’ll deal with Shark come Warrior Games but right now, I’m focused on what’s happening now, and on Sunday I have to school a NLWF newbie and let her know to never cross the boss.

#Boom.

Back to top Go down