NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Time

Go down

My Time Empty My Time

Post by Guest October 21st 2012, 9:41 pm

(Two nights earlier)
1:46 AM

Club Onyx
West Hollywood, California

The scene continues as the fight breaks out larger, on one side Anthony is shown throwing fist at one of the club goers, while London and Brooklyn argue with the other.

Brooklyn:
But you don’t disrespect a female like that homie, you don’t fucking know me bitch.

The anger grew in the guys eyes as he balled his fist up but that didn’t bother Brookyn, she stepped further in his face and finally the guy lost it, he swung his fist trying to connect with Brooklyn’s face, but she was able to duck only to allow London to receive the punch.

Brooklyn:
OH HELL NO.

Brooklyn rushes toward the guy but he pushes her out the way, knocking her back through the glass table underneath her. London jumps to his feet forcing the guy down to the ground with a spear, attacking his face with his fist.

London:
YOU FUCKING CRAZY NIGGA, YOU FUCKING CRAZY!

London continues to swing as blood shoots from the guy face, suddenly.

BOOM…BOOM..

Gun fire erupts in the air, but not towards anyone, a guy pulls a weapon out shooting up in the sky, London jumps off the dude reaching for Brooklyn’s arm who managed to get up and continue to shout at the guy, London calls for Anthony and Madison and all four rush out the club door, jumping in the black Denali that was waiting for them outside.

London:
REALLY? Are you fucking serious?

Brooklyn screams out in pain as she notices the cut on her arm, London screams for the driver to drive to the nearest hospital.

London:
Are you okay? BROOKLYN? ARE YOU FUCKING OKAY?

Brooklyn nods in agreement as she leans back in the seat, closing her eyes and shaking her head she patiently waits as they drive off towards the hospital, the scene fades.

Present Day

Club Onyx was outrageous, it was extreme and it brought back old memories. I was recently attacked because of my sexuality and even though tonight’s events we’re a little different, it still took me to that place of being attacked and judged. I only wanted to defend my sister, the dude disrespected the fuck out of her, and she’s pregnant like you don’t treat no pregnant women like that.

The dude approached her on some talk type shit, next thing I know he grasping her ass and I just lost it, as her brother it was the right thing to do. But after he pushed her, I just blacked out, you pushing women now? She fell on the table and saw glass shattered, slicing her arm all up.

But the arm wasn’t my concerned, it was the child living inside her. I knew she was already stressing out because of that stupid nigga Shark, but adding this stress would only make things worst.

I remember when we got to the hospital, Brooklyn straight up told the nurses to fuck the arm and just check on her baby, luckily everything is fine in that area, but as for her arm she needed a couple stitches.

But it was something else on my mind, something else that was bothering me. When leaving out the club, someone from the inside ran out and said that the dude that attacked us was one of Shark’s people, in the beginning I laughed it off because I knew that Shark barely ran around in LA, he was a NY nigga so he was mostly there but then after I thought about it more, I wouldn’t put it past him.

Shark comes off this bad ass mutherfucker, but that nigga is a pussy deep down inside. I’m sure he’s probably hurt or upset over the Brooklyn break up, so why not get revenge? He may not of wanted Brooklyn to be harm, but to get at me was his main goal.

But he failed.

Now I know I can’t really prove that what was told to me was true, but Shark is ignorant and the way he’s treated people in the past shows that he is destined to be alone for the rest of his life, I’m thrilled to be an uncle but the fact that dick head is the father ruins the whole experience of raising that child.

But I’ll do everything in my power to keep that boy or girl from growing to be anything like their stupid ass father.

I swear, ever since my attack a lot of people have been pushing me to the edge, testing me, wondering if I’ll ever snap.

City of Evil will see the ruthless side of me, the aggressive side of me, the FUCKED UP side of me and Chris Steel will have to suffer at the hands of me. I won’t hold back, I guarantee I won’t hold back because I want this more now then anything. I feel as though I have something to prove to Shark now, and beating Chris Steel will give me that push to show that nigga that I am a threat.

After City of Evil, people won’t even be concerned or thinking about Shark’s match, instead they’re hype of the match between Chris and I, and how dominating I was throughout the whole fight. The people will talk about how London showcased amazing talents and that in fact I could hold the World Title, the people will talk about how Shark should be worried after the damage they experienced me doing to Steel, my point is the talk will be about London.

Not Steel

Not Shark

Not even fucking Nick and I don’t even have beef with that dude.

NLWF made a mistake giving me a contract now, they won’t be prepared of the damage I will unleash at City of Evil and after.

Los Angeles, California
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel
Brooklyn’s Suite

The scene opens up inside The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, the scene spans the lobby area with guests entering and exiting the building, the scene then fades upstairs to Brooklyn’s suite where inside she is shown lying across the couch, arm bandaged up, she reaches for the remote and starts flipping through the channels.

Brooklyn:
Parking Wars, hell yeah.

Brooklyn places the remote on the pillow beside her, a couple minutes later, the front door to the hotel opens and London makes his way in, he drops his Louie Vuitton bag on the floor and walks over to the couch, he sits down beside Brooklyn.

London:
How you feeling?

Brooklyn:
My arm hurt, but the baby is fine and I guess I’m fine. That shit was crazy the other night.

London:
Look, when I was leaving out the club and you we’re already in the truck, so this dude runs up to me and tells me that the dude that approached us was one of Shark’s friends.

Brooklyn shakes her head.

Brooklyn:
I’m not even trying to hear that, how would Shark know that we we’re going to be at the club anyway? He wouldn’t. The dude approached me and asked me if I was Brooklyn Carter and I said yes, he preceded to ask me other questions and I kindly told him that I wasn’t interested, he was very persistent and then when he grabbed my ass, I just lost it.

London:
Why do you defend Shark?

Brooklyn:
How?

London:
It’s like anything negative said about that dude, you always have some excuse of why he isn’t so bad or why you see no wrong in that man. He disrespected you once before and now he attacked you’re family, like dead that dude.

Brooklyn:
You wouldn’t understand, but I did get rid of him because of the situation that happened between you two, but you could give me the opportunity to be at least a little upset, I felt like I lost my best friend.

London:
Dana is you’re best friend, Sean is you’re best friend, Shark is just you’re mistake sperm donor, he’s also like a horny Chihuahua that is constantly humping you’re leg.

Brooklyn:
He’s my Chihuahua and I miss his humps.

London:
(Groans) Whatever.

Brooklyn:
Don’t be upset at me, you can’t even judge my relationship. What happened between James and I, it sucks but at the end of the day you are family and I did what was right. But when you we’re having you’re issues with last boyfriend, I was there every step of the way for support and I never once judged him or you.

London:
You right and I shouldn’t judge yours, but you have to understand that you had bad issues with this dude before, so I’ve always been hesitant about this dude non-stop. What was the point of attacking me the way he did on Twitter? I’ve never been disrespectful to him, I’ve even paid him homage with how I looked up to his accomplishments and that I hope to accomplish as much as him, maybe more. But what? Poor Shark wasn’t having a good day or something? Did I maybe spark a nerve that he’s uncomfortable with? Who knows?

Brooklyn:
I think that we should just leave it alone.

She made it seem like this was so easy, but I had a point to prove and I promise after I destroy Steel that I’m coming for Shark, I don’t give a fuck what I have to do or go through, that nigga will be my bitch by the end of the night and he’ll be the laughing stock for getting beat the fuck down by a FAGGOT.

Ugh, I hate the use of that word. But I say with a meaning behind it, a powerfulness behind it, I think I say it because I want not only Shark to know, but whoever else has a problem with my sexuality that just because I FUCK MEN, doesn‘t make me less of a man, I fight hard and my skills will prove that!

Fuck all this talking about it.

London:
I’ll leave it alone after I beat his ass.

Brooklyn:
Take care of Steel first, then focus on Shark, I guess. (Brooklyn shrugs) I just wish you would leave it alone in general, but if you feel you have to fight him then I guess do it.

London:
I know you rather our match be on more respectful terms, maybe like a contender match or maybe just a normal match without so much hatred behind it, but I can’t stand that nigga man, I indeed hate him.

Brooklyn:
Can we just not talk about him anymore, like its upsetting me.

London:
Okay fine.

Brooklyn rose up from the couch and headed into the bedroom, Dana walks out, she walks over to London and taps him on the shoulder.

Dana:
Are you ready?

London:
For what?

Dana:
The press conference for NLWF, I told you it was today and you promised me that you would be prepared for this.

London:
Damn, I forgot.

Dana:
Well you have some time to get ready, I am going to run and get the car, just put together a nice outfit and meet me out front.

The scene fades

30 Minutes Later
NLWF Press Conference

The scene opens up outside of the NLWF Press Conference with London, London is shown making his way up the stairs to the platform where he sits down at the table, Dana stands behind him, she points to the first reporter and the conference begins.

Reporter:
London, Why NLWF?

London:
I heard great things about the company, and I knew once I was ready to wrestle again, I wanted to go somewhere respectful, somewhere known, and a place I know I could showcase my skills and rise to the top.

Reporter:
Are you trying to gain exposure off James Shark?

My Time Tumblr_m5pv0qPxip1qeesbyo2_400

London:
(Laughs) No, but maybe Shark is trying to gain exposure off of me, I mean come on now, no one is thinking about that guy. I guess his stint in SCW didn’t work out for him, so maybe he’s trying to get his name out there again, I mean hey he did return to the place that made him.

Reporter:
If Shark was to apologize to you, would you be willing to end this feud you have with him?

London:
Shark can suck a fat **BLEEP** he can apologize all he wants, but that won’t stop my fist going through his mouth, this is personal and I won’t be happy until I see him face to face in the ring.

Reporter:
You’ve sent out a challenge but I don’t think Shark has accepted yet.

London:
Who knows, the dude rambles off at the mouth so much, look how disrespectful he’s being towards my sister.

Reporter:
Do you think Shark is a distraction from you’re match with Steel?

London:
I am aware I have a match against Steel, and this is the perfect time for it. My adrenaline is pumping and I’m ready to let some frustration out, yes I have a feud with Shark at the moment but I know that Steel is the main priority at this time, he’s only a chapter in my book and once I pass that chapter I can move onto the next, and Shark is it.

Reporter:
If Shark wins the title, will you challenge?

London:
I don’t want his title, I would hate to embarrass him and have him loose it so quickly and especially to a rookie, I think he would be so ashamed that he lost his title and that he lost it to a gay wrestler that he would probably retire.

Reporter:
The fact that you’re so open with you’re sexuality definitely leaves that window open for homophobic comments, not everyone is so accepting.

London:
I understand people will throw the gay card, but with Shark it was different. He is the father of my sisters child, we are practically family and the fact he could attack me and not think there would be consequences baffled me. So therefore I need to teach him a lesson, as far as people using homophobic slurs, I’m a grown man, I can handle words, but the question for them would be, would they handle the misery I would bring to them after the being attack.

Reporter:
What is you’re goal in NLWF?

London:
To be the best I can be, its not even about titles, its about winning matches and putting on a good show. My first goal of NLWF is to win my debut match, it’s the most important. That’s how people will notice you, if you win you’re first match then people will watch you from that point on.

Reporter:
What do you expect from Steel?

London:
I hope a good match, I haven’t heard anything from him so I’m assuming he’s off hiding somewhere, or maybe he’s just staying low until it’s time for the match, who knows.

Reporter:
Do you think it’ll be harder for you as a gay wrestler then it would be if you we’re a heterosexual wrestler?

London:
I think it would be hard for some people to take me seriously, but I really don’t care what the outside world thinks of me, I prefer them to focus more on my skill then what my activities are in the bedroom. I think the whole gay wrestler thing isn’t as big as it use to, I mean look at the people before me, Sean Williams, Christian Underwood, and even Dan Fierce. There have been plenty gay male wrestlers that have come before me and made a huge impact.

Reporter:
What about you’re personal life? Are you seeing anyone? Any backstage flings?

London:
I haven’t had any interest in anyone, I am focused on my career.

Reporter:
Can you address the issue at Club Onyx?

I knew he was going to ask me that, I figure it would be known since it hit the news early this morning, but Dana addressed me not talk about the issue.

London:
Sadly I cannot discuss any events that happened a few days ago, let’s just say everything that happened is being taken care of by the law and my lawyers, and that’s all I will say.

Reporter:
Is Brooklyn okay?

London:
My sister is great, I was actually with here before I came here.

Dana steps up to the mic

Dana:
One last question and we have to leave.

Reporter:
Are you still in school for Law?

London:
I am still in school but I decided to take the rest of the semester off, well class wise. My professor and I have discussed other options of me taking classes, the school has worked very closely with me and I appreciate everything they’ve done, thank you!

London backs away from the mic, he walks over to the stairs and walks down heading towards the parking lot area, he stops and take a few photos with some fans and then he jumps in the backseat of the Denali, driving off.

25 minutes later

The scene opens up inside the Ritz-Carlton, London slowly makes his way down the hall way, before reaching the door he pulls his phone out checking the time out, he slides the key in the door and walks in, he drops his bag on the floor and notices flowers and balloons scattered around the hotel, he walks over to the card and reads the sympathetic card, at the bottom James Shark name appears. London rips the card up tossing in the trash, he grabs the vase of roses and walks over to the balcony, dropping it over smashing it to the ground beneath him, he turns and see’s Brooklyn standing there with her arms folded.

Brooklyn:
What the fuck is you’re problem?

London:
I don’t want you accepting anything from that fucking douche bag, he cares if he is so worried about you, that bitch nigga probably off jerking his dick on some prostitute, fucking thirsty ass nigga.

London slams the balcony door, he walks over to the couch and falls back on it.

Brooklyn:
I can understand you’re anger bro, but James isn’t so bad, you have to understand that during his childhood he was-

London:
Fuck his childhood or his history, oh cry me a river, wait? Let me guess? He grew up without his father, or did he have to sell drugs? Look I don’t care what the dick head went through, its 2012 its time to let go.

Brooklyn:
You don’t understand.

London:
I don’t want too, I never had a problem with Shark in the beginning. Of course we weren’t friends, but we should at least have the respect for each other, and he’s a child, he’s fucking immature so once he gives me that match, then after I beat his ass then maybe we can start over, but until then that fool is dead to me.

Brooklyn:
James isn’t the only one adding stress on me now. (Brooklyn shakes her head as she turns and walks toward the door.) Dana and I are going down to the hotel restaurant, I want some ice cream, you want anything?

London:
Nah.

Brooklyn turn and walked out the door, Dana followed behind. London stood up to his feet and made his way towards the kitchen counter, he grabbed his phone, clicking on Brooklyn’s name, he started texting.

I don’t want to disappoint you or upset you, I love you dearly and I hate what is going on to, but it’s about being right and wrong. It’s about family and respect and honestly I have to teach Shark a lesson, but I don’t want to add anymore stress in you’re life or the babies so yes I will back off of Shark, but I won’t end the feud going on between us until I face him in the ring, but as of now I won’t get involved and I’m sorry for any stress or pain I have caused you. It’s only coming from a special place, I don’t mean to maliciously hurt you, its not intended, I’m just a brother scared and hurt and only want to protect his sister.

London leans back on the couch, closing his eyes as he waits for her reply.

11 minutes later

Brooklyn responds.

I love you.

Later that evening

My Time Tumblr_m0o0pw4cDA1qeesbyo5_400

My life now was on a rollercoaster, people knew me more now, of course I was always know as Brooklyn’s brother, but with her pregnancy and her stepping away from the ring and then with my exposure, from the attacking and then signing with NLWF, people are really starting to notice me. It was a rush, something new, I remember the first time I was ever with Brooklyn and we we’re out in LA, she was noticed by some paparazzi and next thing I know, we we’re being photographed insanely.

It was very new, I wouldn’t say I hated it but I didn’t know how to handle it. But its like now when I go out, people are always asking questions or wanting to take a picture, I guess it would be something I would have to get use to, especially since I was becoming a Star.

I really wanted to make a name for myself, I wanted to be known like the other stars that came before me, like Sean Williams.

One of the best high flying wrestlers out there, he accomplished a lot, broke barriers and made a huge impact on the wrestling world. A former PDW Bloodshed Champion, and even holding gold in SCW and numerous other federations, he didn’t stop the fact that he was gay, or the fact that he had a drug addiction keep him from rising to the top.

I strive to be that way, minus the negative but I want to be better then him, better then some of the other worthless talent that’s out there. My journey starts here, in NLWF and Steel will feel the pain unleash from my body and sadly when I’m done with him, his body will lay motionless on the mat and my hand will be raised in victory.

Steel I don’t want you to think I’ve forgotten about you, I know my focus has been on Shark lately but that’s because he hit closer to home, my fight with you is just the beginning of my career, I have no issue with you unless you bring one.

I take that back.

I do have a issue with you, you’re in my way to what’s important to me right now. I need to win this match, because I want the staff to see the hunger inside of me, the drive, I want them to have faith in a rising star like me.

Dana advised me today to kind of lay off Shark for a minute, and I guess she’s right. She just doesn’t me to loose focus on what’s important at hand. She has no real hatred for Shark, she just never understood why Brooklyn was so into him, she’s more disappointed then I guess angry but for me it’s just hate.

I knew in due time I would get my hands on him, no sneak attacks, no from the behind even though secretly I’m sure Shark would enjoy something like that. But I’ll walk up to his face, and straight slam him in his mouth, I’m not scared.

No never.

It’s a done deal, I’ve signed this contract and I’m dedicated to show everyone what I’m capable of.

City of Evil is my time, and my time only.

Lighter clicks …

Fuck it, I’m focused …. I’ll hit this L, and take it easy … at the end of the day I’ll reign supreme, and that’s a FACT.

Dedication

Back to top Go down