NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE LAST TiME

Go down

ONE LAST TiME Empty ONE LAST TiME

Post by Psycho January 20th 2013, 11:02 pm

This is my home. This is where I belong. This is where you fucking end.

ONE LAST TiME Rptitl14

The scene comes into Psycho sitting in his locker room. He is looking at his mothers skull and laughing. Once again, conversing with it.

++[-"HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO-]++
"Tonight is the night mother. Tonight is when I show you that I have what it takes to do what you have asked me to do. What? No. No! The time will come, but I promise you...tonight is the night. Oh I can't wait! I CAN'T WAIT!"

Psycho starts to laugh. He then suddenly stops. He looks at the skull and kisses the forehead of it again. Psycho picks up his kendo stick and walks out of his locker room and starts to walk down the hallways. He makes his way to the entrance area and walks through the curtains onto the stage. The arena is empty as the production crew has already set up everything and took their leaves. You can tell though that in Psycho's head he is hearing the cheer of the crowd. The roar of their voices. He can hear the entrance music playing as he walks down the ramp holding his kendo stick into the air and yelling things to the invisible crowd in his mind. Psycho slides into the ring and runs and jumps onto the ropes, holding his kendo stick into the air again. Psycho jumps down and walks into the center of the ring. Looking around, spinning slowly in a circle as if to be looking out into the vast sea of empty seats. Psycho begins to speak.

"You don't get it do you? Hostyle Jones. Robbie Hart. James 'Not The' Betterman. Max Adamson. This is where I belong. This is where I grew up. I have literally spent my entire life around wrestling. Inside this ring. Between the ropes and the ring posts. This is my home. This is where I am the most comfortable. Everything that is outside of the ring, that means nothing to me when I am in here. Hostyle Jones. You keep tossing my words to the side. You keep thinking that you have no challenge from me. That is perfectly fine dude. I am tired of telling you what is up. I am tired of telling you just what the fuck is going to happen tonight. I guess you will just find out the hard way. Bring your little 'hand of God' to the ring tonight Jonesy Boy. I will tell you right now though."

NOT EVEN GOD
can stop me from the reign of chaos.

"Let alone some dead bums severed hand that you are calling the Hand of God. You see, Robbie Hart and yourself are delusional. You are....like Betterman and Adamson....living in your own little fantasy world were you rule as Kings and can do anything you want. But this, Jones.....this is reality. And I think you are about due for a fucking reality check dude. And if you want to bring your other little bitch Steel Angel to the ring with you to complete your little stable of the Human Highlighters....well...that won't end well for you three. You see, I don't give a FUCK who any one of you three think you fucking are. Household names. Champions. Gods. Kings. Human highlighters....whatever. When you are inside this ring with me, you are competition. You are opposing me. You are in my path and I will stop at nothing to hurt you. To make you realize that everything I say, all the shit I talk....it comes with the price of me backing up every single word. Don't take me lightly, any of you. Like you have already been doing. Make no mistake, gentlemen...the first round walk in the park for McClure and I will be nothing. So expect to meet us in the ring second round. And when that time comes, remember that you are an intruder in my home..."

WHEN iNTRUDERS iNVADE MY HOME
i won't hesitate to fucking kill..

"That is a promise, Hostyle Jones. Robbie Hart. Pure McClure and I are coming for you both. I really hope you are ready....which is redundant because we all know you aren't. You are over looking us. Which means you won't be ready for what we will throw at you. Then there is Nick Ridicule. Where you been dude? Under a fucking rock. I mean come on dude....Mark Zout? That is old news man. And honestly, even if he was still in the running....it wouldn't matter. I was doing this shit on my own without him even saying a word. But now, Pure McClure is my partner, Nick. So maybe you should possibly pay more attention. Not like you will because you have your head so far up your pathetic fucking ass that you make one promo and think you are going to take this tournament by storm. Here is a suggestion though Nick, go back under that rock you seemed to have crawled out of. Go back into your slumber or your hooker and drinking binge or whatever it is you were doing because, I've got this. Pure McClure and Psycho has this tournament. First round? I could probably sleep through and still win. Second round? Well could go one of two ways. One, Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart just completely disregards everything McClure and I have said and we just fucking own them. Or they actually smarten up a bit and give us a challenge like I know they could give us. But here is the thing, if we don't win. If we don't make it to those titles at the end of the night....at least the NLWF universe will be on their fucking feet from the impact McClure and I will be fucking making tonight. But then again....why wouldn't we win those titles? Our team was put together on the fly and within these last five days, we have grown as a team and we will be a threat as a team. That is a fucking fact....and you better fucking realize it come tonight. Don't be so humble...Human Highlighters....Dynamic Retarded Duo....Nick Ridicule....you motherfuckers aren't that great. I'm the Hardcore Psychopath..."

i'M TOO FUCKiNG HARDCORE!
memento mori.

Psycho climbs out of the ring and walks back up the ramp. He goes back into the backstage area and walks back through the hallways. Psycho walks into his locker room and shuts the door.

"Mother. I think McClure and I have a.....what? NO! Are you fucking kidding me? McClure and I will.....shut up! WE WILL!.....Mother? Yes......yes mother. You think I am honestly worried about them? No mother. I am not worried about them.....Nick Ridicule? This dude still thinks....yeah.....Zout....can you believe that? I mean.....yeah he was replaced days ago......The Human Highlighters? Fuck them. Some wanna be fucking wrestlers. This night belongs to us, mother. This tournament. It is ours. McClure and I will make it.....you really think I am worried about Max Adamson and James 'Not The' Betterman? I've destroyed those fucks. Both of them. Max Adamson is so afraid to step into the ring with me again that he has barely said anything about tonight......James? He is a little gradeschool minded dick hole. He thinks he is the 'better man' in this promotion....right? I found it funny too. He isn't shit.....wait....what? Did I see what London Carter had to say? Yeah. Man, he shot against the Human Highlighters pretty tough. There is a lot of talent in that kid, no matter what his sexual preference is.....yeah mother....he is. Look mother, I need.....no I need to find McClure."

"Tonight, Psycho and McClure..."

"We will own the night..."

"This tournament..."

"And everyone in it."

"And that, my friends..."

"Is the reality of your fucking night."

"Memento Mori..."

"Motherfuckers."

Psycho leans down and kisses the forehead of the skull and pulls out his cell phone to call up Pure McClure. Fade to Black.
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
ONE LAST TiME I_vote_lcap55/100ONE LAST TiME Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down