NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ MY LEGACY

Go down

☆ MY LEGACY Empty ☆ MY LEGACY

Post by Michael Harris June 10th 2013, 6:33 am

One World Nation had come and it had gone. It was on that night that the world saw NLWF Champion: Michael Harris receive his official lost in the company. Harris alongside Warren Bates teamed up to get a chance at the World Tag Team Titles. While the two put on a great effort it wasn’t enough for them to win in the end. Harris had finally lost but in the mind of the Best To Ever Exist losing in a tag match didn’t mean all that match because it was just a tag match. Not to mention it wasn’t like he was pinned or forced to tap out.. So in the long run he didn’t consider it a real loss.

But now this coming event the NLWF Championship is going to be hanging in the balance as the Global Annihilation Tournament is going to be taking place. Harris is going to find himself defending the title a few times on that night. In round one he’ll be taking on Warren Bates and then from there he’ll either defend it in the semi-finals or he’ll defend it in the finals. It all depends on how far he goes and whom he ends up going against. However with Harris claiming he is the best. With Harris claiming he’s better than all the rest. With Harris claiming that he is the greatest thing in professional wrestling today. This tournament is going to put all of that to the test.

This isn’t the first time Harris has competed in a tournament. It isn’t the first time he’s had to defend a championship. This isn’t the first time he’s had to face several men in one night. This wasn’t the first time he would be put to the test in more ways than one. He had been around the block quite a few times when it came to this business and this time was certainly no different. In all honestly Harris look forwarded to nights like this and he looked forward when his ability was going to be tested in every single way imaginable. That’s exactly why Harris welcomed the Global Annihilation Tournament. That’s why Harris welcomed anyone and everyone to be apart of it. That’s why he dared people to step up and dared people to attempt to take the NLWF Championship because he loved it when he got to prove without a shadow of a doubt he was better than them all. That would once again be the case on this Sunday Night.

BLOWN UP IN YOUR FACE

-- scene one

Standing outside a Chicago hospital in the parking lot stood Tiffani Bradley - the supposed mistress to Michael Harris. Here’s the shocking part the mistress was standing there with the soon to be ex-wife Carmern Rivera. Was could these two ladies have in common? What could they be talking about? And why would they want anything to do with each other if they are meant to be bitter enemies because of the obvious? Well that was simple their goal was to take down the man that was Michael Harris.

Carmen looked at Tiffani as she walked closer to her. It seemed that Carmen just had this look on her face where she was just dying to get information out of her that could change the course of the entire world.. Finally Tiffani got close enough to her and whole the two assumed they were out of sight. They really weren’t and honestly they weren’t as slick as they thought they were that’s something they were about to find out despite their little conversation.

CARMEN RIVERA:Well how did it go? Did he expect anything?

TIFFANI BRADLEY:He didn’t expect a single thing. He believes I’m as pregnant as pregnant can be. Paying off that doctor to make it seem like I was pregnant was the perfect touch. He’s starting to sweat and I think he’s going to lose only to come clean.

CARMEN RIVERA:Perfect... and when he does I can prove that he wasn’t a great husband. I can prove he cheated. Not only will I get more money and the majority of our items but I’ll get custody of David.

TIFFANI BRADLEY:I am glad that I could assist you in this. Serves the bastard right for doing the things he did to me back in High School. I can’t wait to see him go down for it all.

It seemed the scheming broads had it all figured out. That was until they both turned around to see Michael. One could say that the two of them were shocked to see him standing there but that was honestly nothing more than an understatement. He had this little grin featured as they looked at him in complete shock and awe finally Carmen being the first to break the awkward silence among them.

CARMEN RIVERA:Michael!

MICHAEL HARRIS:Hey there ladies... Carmen it’s a little funny running into you here. Coming in for your monthly check up? I could only assume you’ve been through at least sixty men this month.

CARMEN RIVERA:Go fuck yourself.

MICHAEL HARRIS:I’ll pass... and Tiff. Wasn’t it you that told me that you hated Carmen? And that you hated how she had everything you always wanted with me? Yet here you are chumming it up with each other in the parking lot of a hospital? I mean I always knew you were fake, but this fake? C’mon now.

TIFFANI BRADLEY:Fake? I don’t know what you’re talking about.

MICHAEL HARRIS:I don’t believe that as a matter of fact I think you both know what I’m talking about when it comes to fake. I mean I did hear something about a fake pregnancy to get more money out of me and to get custody of a child and then something along the lines of paying for something I did back in High School?

CARMEN RIVERA:We know that you are a crazy old bastard, but you are taking the cake here Michael. Don’t know what you think you heard but that’s not what you heard at all. None the less I don’t have time for this I was just leaving to be quite honest.

MICHAEL HARRIS:I am sure you were just going... but see I’m not stupid at least not as stupid as you two would like to think and seeing as I now have reasonable clause to think that you are lying to me Tiffani. I’m going to be in touch with my lawyer and make sure we get a pregnancy test down right away. Course by a doctor of a court’s choosing and as far as your concern Carmen. It seems your trying to work the system and set me up so therefore I’ll be sure that once this pregnancy comes up fake that I sue the both of you.

TIFFANI BRADLEY:Michael! I come clean! She made me down it!

CARMEN RIVERA:Like hell I did bitch, I had nothing to do with it!

MICHAEL HARRIS:Later ladies.

With that being said Harris turned on the heels to his Jordans and proceeded to walk off leaving both Carmen and Tiffani to stand there arguing with one another. It seemed that their little plan to catch him up in whatever had blown up in their faces worse than any nut he had blown on their face during any time he spent with them. One thing that was sure about Harris was not only was he a crafty smart prick in the wrestling business he was just as good outside of it as well. Too bad so sad for them.

ORIGINALITY: WHERE HAS IT GONE?!
-- the shoot i

Warren... Warren... Warren

You silly little bleach blonde baby oiled faggot. Who in the blue hell are you to say anything about anything I’ve done in the past, at this current time, or in the near fucking future? For you to sit there and claim I don’t deserve the NLWF Championship. That proves one thing... You have officially lost your damn mind junior but here’s the worst part about it. You base all of that on the simple fact that I didn’t care about the team? That I didn’t care about you? And that I didn’t care about the tag team titles?

Well newsflash kid, I’m not a tag team guy. Sure I have won a few tag titles in my day with some of my best friends. We dominated the tag division simply because we could but my calling has always been the main event. My calling has always been a singles career and my calling had always been the Heavyweight Championship. Don’t get me wrong though I wanted to win at One World Nation. Regardless of what you say I didn’t want to lose to Robbie Hart or Hostyle Jones - the most overrated tag team and the most overrated pricks that have ever walked into NLWF.

Regardless of what you say and regardless of what you believe. I did the best I could out in that ring. Hell, I’m the one guy that does what I do best better than anyone else in this company. I was that close to pulling the tag titles down when I got launched out of the ring. Where the fuck were you when I needed you? Oh yeah that’s right laying through a broken pile of tables. I could have blamed you for that. I could have called you lazy. I could have accused you of not doing everything you needed to do to win. But I didn’t and why? Because that could have happened to anyone but here your bitch ass is playing the blame game and pointing fingers at me. Well let me tell you something you little cocksucker.

I don’t give a flying fuck what your opinion is, how you felt, and I sure as hell don’t give a damn if I’m your idol now or not. Because even though you claim I’m not. That doesn’t change the fact you are still using my tag line and the quote I MADE FAMOUS might I add: “I am simply better than you.” That was all me and I made that shit mean something because I have done it time and time again. I have proven how good I am. I have proven I am better that the best there is. I am the best to ever exist for a fucking reason.

I might not be your idol anymore and you might hate me with everything you have but that doesn’t bother me. It never has and it never will. Been hated by most and liked by few. I can guarantee you this much Warren when we step into the ring with each other and this bad boy sitting on my shoulder is on the line. I will show you just how much you have to learn rookie. I’ll show you just how much better I am than you. I’ll show you exactly why I am the best to ever exist. I’ll show you exactly why I have come to NLWF and I have done nothing but dominate since I walked through the doors. Then in the end I’m going to leave your ego broken and your body battered as I stand tall as the NLWF Champion still and then go onto to win the entire Global Annihilation Tournament. You don’t have to like it and you don’t have to believe it but no truer words have been spoken.

In the meantime kid: Get up off my dick. Sit at home, come up with your own gimmick and your own catchphrases. For once try to be original because in this lifetime and any other lifetime there’s only one Michael Harris and you’re looking at him. Often imitated but never duplicated. Maybe after you learn that shit you’ll get somewhere in life but most likely not. None the less this tuesday night you’re going to have your ass handed to you on a silver platter...

You’re welcome!

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
-- scene two

It was around one in the afternoon and a sweaty yet worn out NLWF Champion found himself lying there in his bed. He ran his hands through his head a little bit as he placed them behind his head a little bit. That’s when his attention went over to the blonde that was lying directly to the right of him.

MICHAEL HARRIS:You know what I’m doing is legally wrong right? And if this gets leaked in any way, shape, or form. Carmen is going to have a hay day with this... but at the same time it feels great. Who am I to deny great sex?

The blond rolls over onto her stomach and runs a finger tip up and down his bare chest. She smiles as she looks into his eyes, showing him without saying a word that his secret is safe with her.

ARIANE CHEVALIER:Oui, you shouldn’t have kept me waiting for so long. But, I wasn’t going to stop til I got you in the sheets And now, you aren’t ever going to want anyone else.

She laughed as she slowly ran her fingers through his hair.

All Harris could do at that very moment was chuckle a little bit. He knew that what he was doing could land him in so much hot water, but at the same time he didn’t really care. After everything Carmen had put him through during their relationship and even after she could go fuck herself with a rusty spork for all he cared.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Hm... that’s quite the egotist statement to make there blondie. I’ve been with a lot of women that were great in bed. Even they couldn’t stop me from wanting to find out what others were like. Only four tied me down long enough to get married and we have witnessed how that ended. Maybe just maybe though you might get lucky and be the best of all time.

He learned a long time ago that when you challenged anyone especially a woman with this particular subject at hand. It drove them crazy. It drove them wild. It made them want to go all out and prove them wrong. He could only sense that was going to be the goal with Ariane before too long especially if he got under her skin. None the less at the time being he was enjoying himself. Ariane herself delivered a bit of a chuckle.

ARIANE CHEVALIER:Ok, but how many of them were hot, French and did I say hot? None of them hold a candle to me. Besides, you won’t have to worry about a fifth divorced because I vowed to never get married again. After my last one ended the way it did, I don’t want to go through all that nonsense for a second time. Besides, I did let you do whatever you wanted.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Correction... you didn’t let me do whatever I wanted. I did whatever I wanted because I could. It’s as simple as there sweet cheeks.

He once again chuckled a little bit as he could see her rolling her eyes just a tad bit at his ego. Harris had one hell of an ego that went beyond the squared circle. The person people saw in the ring was more than a character that’s who he really was. He believed he was the best at everything he did inside the ring and outside the ring. No one could tell him any differently.

MICHAEL HARRIS:And I know what you mean. I’ll never get married again. Fuck that nonsense it is a complete and utter waste of time. I doubt I even get in another relationship. I’m thirty two and I’m done with the games. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

ARIANE CHEVALIER:So when did you become Sweet Brown? And why no to a relationship? Just as long as your super sperm doesn’t knock the girl up...you won’t have any problems. And I’ve told you that with me... that won’t be a problem.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Ha! That’s funny Ari. But honest to god I’ve really thought about getting my shit clipped. I don’t think I need to have a fifth child.

He shook his head a little bit. Honestly had you told him twenty years ago that he would have been a father of four. He would have laughed at you and told you that you were full of crap. Yet here he was at the age of thirty two the father of a six year old, a five year old, a three year old, and a near one month old. Might be time to go ahead and call it quits on the child producing.

MICHAEL HARRIS:And I just feel like relationships are a waste of time anymore. Maybe it’s because I’ve been burned enough. Maybe it’s because I’m at that stage in my life where I’m just over it and just want to focus on other things. I mean honestly since Carmen and I separated I have started to become a bigger and better star. I was one of the best for years but I fell off the wagon a little bit for a little while. Now I’m the NLWF Champion. I just think my career needs my attention more than a relationship does. I don’t have too many years left in me.

ARIANE CHEVALIER: “[color="Magenta"]Well a champion deserves a championship worthy girl on his arm. I’m the best girl you could have come across. And don’t bring up the old age thing. You are like a fine wine in that you get better with age. I’m twenty six. So being with me should and will make you feel younger. Besides, you are the best I’ve ever had.”

MICHAEL HARRIS:Now you are just trying to feed my ego.

He chuckled a slight bit as he finally pushed himself up into a sitting position. He looked over at his clock and he realized that in the next couple of hours he’d be on a flight to Washington, D.C for an entire week. He was going to have one hell of a night ahead of him at NLWF’s Global Annihilation Tournament. He looked back over at her at that moment.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Champions do deserve championship worthy women on their arm. But this champion might need some time to himself before finding himself in another relationship. This champion needs to focus on his family before another woman and this champion needs to focus on his career. Who knows what will or won’t happen Ari. What we have going now works, so no need to complicate it right?

ARIANE CHEVALIER:Well as long as you don’t stick it in another woman, there won’t be any complications with me. I am totally ok with the whole friends with benefits thing. I’m pretty sure you don’t want to give this up.

She sat up and pulled his hair behind his ear, planting a soft kiss on the nape of his neck. Call it what you want when a woman kisses your neck it is one of the hottest things in the world and can be quite the turn on. Harris chuckled a little more as he nodded his head a slight bit.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Hm... now I’m being told that I can be doing anything with other women? That kind of defeats the purpose of friends with benefits doesn’t it? I mean after all friends with benefits only do things when there isn’t someone else around to do it with... but I’ll tell you what. I’ll agree to those terms for now. Just don’t make me regret them. Sound like a deal?

ARIANE CHEVALIER:Well I prefer to stay disease free sir! But...I’ll go with your deal. And trust me when I say that you won’t regret a damn thing.

She puts her hand on his shoulder and smiles. If that’s what he could get her to agree to them it was all good. Harris wasn’t about to find himself tied down again. He wasn’t about to find himself in a relationship that could go bad. Like he said he was over that for the time being and honestly he just wanted to focus on his career. With that being said he pushed himself off the bed allowing the blankets to fall right off his naked body as he turned towards her with a grin.

MICHAEL HARRIS:I have to go shower before I pack for Washington. You can either join me or you can let yourself out. It’s up to you.

Ariane smiled as she looked at him before standing up.

ARIANE CHEVALIER:Well who am I to turn down a shower?

With that being said he turned his back to her and headed right on into the bathroom that was connected to his master bedroom. It wasn’t long before Ariane had pushed herself off his bed and followed behind him with the door slamming shut. Harris’s life wasn’t exactly perfect and it never would be. However the one thing that he was perfect at was dominating in the ring and that’s why he’d be heading to Washington, D.C to once again prove he was the best to ever exist.

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINKS
-- the shoot ii

In every single sport one comes across there’s always a handful of weak links. There’s always that one person that you just knew didn’t have what it took to accomplish this or accomplish that. There’s always that someone that you can tell doesn’t belong in this business and that will never amount to anything. I can tell you there are three men in this tournament that I see that with and those three men just happened to be Mercer Snow, Union Kane, and Miguel St-Claire. Sure there’s a million and one people that will disagree with me and that will stand up for them but I know this business backwards and forwards. I know exactly what I am talking about and I always have.

Miguel St-Claire

You were red hot when you came into this company. You had all the hype in the world. You wasted no time at all getting your name out there. You threw your name in the hat of facing James Shark and what happened the moment that two of you did end up facing off? That hype meant nothing. That getting your name out there stopped happening and you were no longer red hot because James Shark knocked you the fuck out. Once at Inferno and then later on at Battlelines. You proved right then and there that you were nothing more than just some little white boy that thought he could fight and when he found himself against true fighters he couldn’t do shit and he wouldn’t do shit.

People weren’t a hundred percent convinced after that like I was. People were impressed when you quote unquote knocked Shark and Brooklyn on out of the land of No Limits but I wasn’t impressed at all. In fact we all know you didn’t do shit. We all know that was a cover up for something else but I won’t break that fourth wall. At least not at this moment and at least not until you force me to do so. Now let’s fast forward a little bit to last month at One World Nation. You had a chance to get into the ring with some of the best in the tag team title match. All you had to do was defeat Nick Ridicule to do so. You two would have teamed up and you would have been in the match.

But what happened Miguel? Because I know the entire world saw it with their very eyes. You couldn’t get the job done. Not only that but you got knocked the hell out in front of the entire world in less than twenty seconds. That was the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen in my life. Watching you get knocked the hell out like that on national television in such a time. It was hilarious and not only was it hilarious that was the final nail in your coffin kid. That right there is when people saw you for what you really were. That’s when people realized that you were nothing. That’s when people realized it was time to give up on you because you were going nowhere in this business and without a doubt they are a hundred percent correct. Yet here you are set to compete in this tournament and set to compete for my NLWF Championship.

Well, let’s go ahead and be honest shall we Miguel? You’re not even going to make it past Robbie Hart. There’s no point in making it seem like there’s something special that’s going to happen in all of this. Because there’s nothing that’s going to come out of it. You’re going to climb into the ring with Robbie and Robbie is then going to defeat you. You’ll be out of the tournament and then everyone’s going to be happy. Then you can do what you do best. You can run along. You can boo hoo. You can cry. You can take your ass back to that bitch you call a girlfriend. You can do whatever the hell you want as long as you stay the fuck out of my path and you take your ass the fuck out of NLWF. It is just that simple and that’s how it should be. Do what’s best for your well being Miguel... because if we have to face off I guarantee I’ll break every bone in your body. That’s the last thing you want from me.

Union Kane & Mercer Snow

It’s a good thing that the two of you are set to face each other in the first round of this tournament. Because that just means that one of you is going to end up winning. That’s good because it means that you two weren’t booked for nothing. Only bad news is every single person in this company knows that the two of you are shit. They know that the two of you don’t mean anything. They know that the two of you are never going to go anywhere in this company or any other company so therefore not a single person is threatened by you and not a single person is bothered by the fact that you are in the tournament and I have to agree with them one hundred and ten percent. Neither one of you will win this championship that I hold. It doesn’t matter if it’s through this tournament or any other time it won’t happen.

Now if you two weren’t facing each other and if you just happen to be facing someone else in this tournament then right off the bat the two of you would have been eliminated. Good news for you two pricks is that one of you gets to advance to a second round. It’s just a matter of which one of you is it going to be. I honestly can’t give my opinion on the matter because neither one of you is actually better than the other and because of that it’s anyone’s ball game. Because of that either one of you could get the victory and either one of you could be moving on to the next round. Here’s the thing though and this is what you two need to keep in the back of your minds because it’s exactly what’s going to happen after one of you advances.

Once you get that hand raised in victory and once you realize that you have advanced in the tournament. That’s when you need to realize that it is officially over. Because that is the last time you’re going to be getting a victory on this night. That is the last time you’re going to have your name tied to the word winner. Because from that point on your ass is grass. I don’t know who you’re going to end up facing in the next round. One could only assume it’d be those that have advance from the first couple of rounds. I would say either Damien Kingston, SBK, or Robbie Hart is who you are going to end up facing. That’s when it ends for you. Neither one of you have the ability to beat either of those men and find yourself into the semi-finals let alone the finals. You might think so but thinking something and doing something are two different things. Your journey will end right there and it’ll be right back to the bottom of the barrel you belong.

Simply put: Kane, Snow, and Miguel... You three are the weakest links, goodbye!

DETERMINATION AND PREPARATION
-- scene three

In this business Michael Harris along with the likes of Sam Knight and Phoenix Winterborn. The three of them were the best of friends and they had grown up together in the business. On their off days it used to be a thing to go over to Harris’s house and hang out. Grab a couple cold ones and find a game to watch on television. Over the last few years it hadn’t been all that enjoyable and it wasn’t the same since Harris started having kids. Something both Sam and Phoenix had no problem in pointing out.

PHOENIX WINTERBORN:Have you noticed how this place has turned into a daycare more than a hangout place now days?

SAM KNIGHT:I have but no matter how much we tell these fool to keep his dick in his pants. It doesn’t seem to work. Just goes in one ear and out the other.

PHOENIX WINTERBORN:I personally don’t think he’s ever going to learn.

Both men shook their heads a little bit. It was at that point Harris found himself over to his recliner there in the living room. He flopped on down in the seat and wasted no time at all putting his attention towards his friends joining him at the moment.

MICHAEL HARRIS:How about the two of you go fuck yourselves huh?

SAM KNIGHT:You mad bro?

MICHAEL HARRIS:Furthest thing from mad actually. I might have one too many kids but that just proves that bitches want me. Can you two say that? I mean should we really discuss what you two go after? Your girlfriend Sam is a hut and Phoenix, your wife looks like she’s about to whip out a dick at any given moment.

PHOENIX WINTERBORN:C’mon now Mike that was just uncalled for.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Now whos’ mad? Need a little creme for that butt hurt situation you got going on pal?

SAM KNIGHT:Ha that’s funny ... not. But in all seriousness dude are you even prepared for this coming Tuesday night? I’ve been keeping up and it seems that a lot of those guys in that tournament are taking the shit rather serious.

MICHAEL HARRIS:And that’s supposed to mean something to me? I don’t really give a rats ass who takes what seriously. I don’t give a damn about what either of them want either. I don’t give a damn what anyone of them has to say. It’s nothing but a waste of time and I know they are just going to be talking out their ass and making shit up that they have no chance in hell at actually making a reality.

Harris was a cutthroat human being. He was someone that never wasted time when it came to getting to the chase of things. He had weeks to prepare for this event and he had seen what he was up against. He wasn’t the least bit impressed but at the same time he knew what was at stake and therefore he couldn’t afford to have any kind of mishaps take place.

MICHAEL HARRIS:But to answer your question bro. I am not only prepared but I am determined. We all live for shit like this. Now that I am the NLWF Champion and based on the fact that my entire legacy is on the line not just the title reign. I don’t have any other choice but to be prepared and to be determined.

PHOENIX WINTERBORN:Well that’s one way at looking at it but if I were you dude. I’d be taking a couple of things seriously when it came to the things that those guys are saying. Those guys are some of the best that company has to offer. Sure there’s a couple of jaborni’s in the tournament that shouldn’t be there but names like Robbie Hart, Johnny Stylez, and even Damien Kingston are the ones that you need to worry about and are the ones that are going to present one hell of a challenge for you.

MICHAEL HARRIS:You always were one to buy into things just a little too much Phoenix. Those three men that you mentioned on worth my time. If you think about it when I became NLWF Champion. I beat Robbie Hart to do just that. When you think about it when it comes to Stylez a supposed veteran. The guy isn’t anything special. He just comes and goes when he pleases. Only seems to show up when something is on the line for him. That’s not going to be enough to beat me. Then of course there’s Damien Kingston who is nothing special. Just a pissed off kid with a microphone and a shitty crew backing him up. Not a single one of them present a challenge to me. Not a single one of them are going to end up beating me.

SAM KNIGHT:There’s no denying that you were one of the best. You have been in the ring with people that are bigger, badder, and better than you’re going to be in the ring with when this tournament takes place. But it’s good to hear that you are prepared and that you are determined. The last thing you want and the last thing you need is some moron getting a fast win over you that they didn’t deserve because your guard was down for a split second.

MICHAEL HARRIS:I have been in this business long enough to know how it works. You of all people should know that considering the fact we have been up and down the road with each other. We were tag team partners for years. It didn’t matter who I was against or what was on the line. I always showed up prepared and I always showed up determined even if I was against someone that wasn’t worth my time or someone that I knew I was going to end up beating in the long run. Hell, I beat Phoenix every single time we faced each other but I was still prepared and I was still determined.

PHOENIX WINTERBORN:I almost had you a few times, prick.

There was no doubt that Phoenix was a little bitter when it came to their rivalry that lasted for years. No matter what Phoenix did and no matter how hard he tried he could never seem to beat Harris. It was something that he wanted to do once before he retired but it didn’t seem like that was going to happen anytime soon to say the very least.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Point is I’m always prepared. I’m always determined. So there’s never going to be a situation where someone catches me off guard. There will never be a night where someone that doesn’t deserve it gets a win over me and there will never be a night where I lost the NLWF Championship. I will retire with that best and I will go down with that company as that champion. It’s just that simple.

SAM KNIGHT:You know I believe you and I got your back no matter what. I can’t wait to see how it goes down on Tuesday.

PHOENIX WINTERBORN:Mhm, it’ll go down like it always does but to be quite honest fellas. This is one of a few days off. Can we find something to do or at least something to talk about that doesn’t involve wrestling?

SAM KNIGHT:Like your she-male mail order bride.

MICHAEL HARRIS:In the words of Michael Kelso... BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Harris and Knight started to share a few laughs over the situation while Phoenix simply glared at both men. It was pretty obvious that he didn’t find the joke funny. However it had gotten to the point where he didn’t find those two funny when it became a matter of them constantly cracking jokes on him. However that’s just how the three of them were. Best friends for life and the Kings of Wrestling. No doubt would these three go down in history of the Wrestling World as literally the greatest to have ever existed in any lifetime.

LAUGHABLE
-- the shoot iii

Laughable.

I find a lot of things in this business laughable. I have spent a lot of time laughing my ass off at these morons that think they stand a chance at this. I have spent a lot of time laughing my ass off at morons that assumed they were going to do this or assumed they were going to do that. I have laughed my ass off at people that have let some of the most ignorant things come out of their mouth when they were trying their hardest to come off like a badass and since the announcement of this tournament had begun. Since the announcement of who would all be apart of it I have done a lot of laughing because I have heard every little thing that people have had to say about me. More importantly I have heard the things that Johnny Stylez and Damien Kingston have said about me and it’s been the funniest shit to date.

Johnny Stylez...

You are a veteran in this business. You are an icon within the business. You are a legend within the Land of the No Limits. You have won every single championship there is to win. You have done everything there is to do in this company and then some. You are someone that people should look up to. You are someone that people should take seriously. You are someone that people should admire. You are someone that I should actually fear facing considering everything you’ve done but guess what? I don’t fear you and you aren’t any of those things to me. In fact the only thing you are to me is a broken down old prick that’ll do anything to hold onto his glory days, but on top of that I see you as laughable. Everything that comes out of your mouth is laughable and therefore I can’t take you seriously.

I mean let’s just go ahead and talk about your little ‘shoot’ shall we? You’re best material when speaking about me is the best material that Chuck Matthews had when he faced me. You called me a wannabe Chuck Matthews. You called me a mini me Chuck Matthews. Said that NLWF missed Chuckster so much they went and hired his stunt double. I mean Jesus Christ what did you do hire Chuck to come up with your promo work for you this time around or what? We’ve already been down this road. We’ve already heard that bullshit and I already proved that I’m nothing like Chuck. I already proved that I’m better than Chuck and if I were you Stylez. I’d realize that sooner rather than later before you find yourself in the ring with me because if you don’t then I’m going to do what I did with Chuck and I’m going to end your fucking career.

But it doesn’t end there with your laughable bullshit. Let’s go ahead and talk about your little ending to the ‘shoot’ that you did. Let’s talk about the specific quote that you made and that quote was simply this: “This tournament is mine to lose folks, thanks for playing but I’m going out just like Ray Lewis did.” Well it would seem that you had a little botch my friend. Because if this tournament is yours to lose then that means you aren’t going to win the tournament and that means that at the end of the night you aren’t going to leave with the NLWF Championship. It seems to me that you are either getting so old that you can’t remember your lines and your botching left and right. It’s either that or you just never had any idea what the hell you were talking about in the first place and therefore you shouldn’t even be in this business and therefore you shouldn’t even be existing now. I personally think that’s the case and I also think you’re full of shit. There was never a single time that I believed anything you said or anything you did. That’s what you’re going to find out soon enough firsthand because that’s what needs to happen.

I get it though Stylez. I get it you’re going to say anything and everything that you can to get attention on yourself. You’re going to say anything and everything that you can to make sure people start to take you seriously again, but the truth of the matter is Stylez. No one has taken you seriously in a long time and you don’t give anyone a reason to take you seriously. You don’t know how to take yourself away from making things personal. You don’t know how to keep yourself featured every single month. You don’t know how to get back to the level that you were on once before and therefore there’s no reason for me to take you seriously. There’s no reason for me to believe anything that you say. There is no reason for me to fear you and there is no reason for me to fear my reign coming to an end. In all honestly though Stylez... I do personally hope that you make it past Kingston and I do hope you make it to the finals. Because that way I can show you firsthand there’s only room for one Legend in this company and it sure as fuck ain’t you.

Damien Kingston

You were the kid that I didn’t give a fuck about when we both worked for East Coast Wrestling Federation and you are the kid I still don’t give a fuck about now here in No Limits Wrestling Federation. There was just something about you that made you come off as a whiney spineless little bitch and sure enough I was proven right just one month ago at One World Nation. You talked about how you had been in this business for twelve years and how you wanted nothing more than to become the World Heavyweight Champion. You came that close to doing so at King of the Throne and then at One World Nation. You had your second chance. You had a one on one match. You went through hell in the 7 Stages of Hell match. You came that close to winning once again but in the end you came up short. There’s nothing wrong with coming up short when you gave it your all. It didn’t mean that Psycho was better than you. It just meant that he got lucky.

You almost had the respect from me that you had been bitching about deserving all this time, but the moment that you did the one thing that has forever changed your career. That’s when you would never have my respect and that’s when you proved to me just how much of a bitch you truly were. You were a classic case of if you can’t beat them then you join them. That’s when you decided to join the Reign of Chaos. The very thing you had spent two months trying to destroy and trying to take down. You went ahead and jumped the bandwagon and for what? Just because you couldn’t beat Psycho? Just because you wanted to get in Brenton’s good graces? Just because you didn’t want to start back at the bottom where your bitch ass belongs? Well that’s fine Damien. I can’t really make the call on what you do but I sure as fuck can’t make you regret the decision to run your mouth about me and make you regret the decision in even being apart of the Global Annihilation Tournament.

It seems to me Damien that you’ve got a problem with me being as great as I am. You’ve got such a problem with it that you wanted to go all out and say that I am nothing that I say that I am. You went all out and pretty much said that you were better than me. You went all out to claim that you were going to defeat me and that you were going to take my NLWF Championship back to the Reign of Chaos. Well I can tell you right now Damien, You have officially lost your fucking mind junior. There’s no way in hell you are better than me. If you were better than me then you wouldn’t have had to wait twelve years to get into this position. I have been doing this for thirteen years and I am a twenty two time Heavyweight Champion. If you were better than me you would have done passed me up as far as that is concerned. That’s what makes the most sense. That’s the most logical but because you haven’t what does that say that comes out of your mouth?

To me it just tells me that your bullshit is laughable. It just tells me there’s no reason to take you seriously. It just tells me that you are a pathetic little clown that is trying to do whatever it takes to make yourself seem like a threat. Well newsflash Damien. I’m not buying it and neither is anyone else. You aren’t going to do anything aside from come up short once again Damien. It’s time that someone just breaks it down for you and it is time that someone just tells you the truth and the truth is that you don’t have the talent or the ability to become the World Heavyweight Champion and you sure as hell don’t have the talent or the ability to become the NLWF Champion. I don’t see you making it anywhere near the finals boy but just in case you do I’ll be waiting and I’ll be glad to send you crashing back down to reality.

You two keep on talking shit, and I’ll keep on laughing.

ONE BROKEN HART
-- the shoot iv

Robbie Hart

You were once one of the greatest to ever step into the Land of No Limits. You dominated the tag team division with Hostyle Jones. Of course dominating a tag team division with no tag teams is like me dominating the special olympics. There’s no competition so of course I am going to win and of course I’m going to be the star. Your real accomplishment was holding this bad boy I have sitting on my shoulder and that being the NLWF Championship. There’s no denying that you were dominate. There’s no denying that you overcame every challenge that stepped in front of you. There’s no denying that you defeated every odd that stood in your way. You were champion and you deserved to be called a champion. However there was one challenge you couldn’t beat and there was one challenge that you couldn’t overcome. That challenge and that odd was...

ME!

At King of the Throne is where your reign came to an end. That’s where you found out that you weren’t untouchable. That’s where you found out you weren’t invincible. That’s where you found out that you weren’t as great as you played yourself out to be and as everyone else played you out to be. You found out firsthand that when you stepped into the ring with a legend that you didn’t have what it took to win. You found out that when you stepped into the ring with the best to ever exist that you couldn’t get the job done. You found out when you stepped into the ring with me that you were nothing in general as far as this business goes. Don’t feel too bad though Robbie. Because there’s been many before you that thought and acted the way you did but the moment they faced me. It turned out to be the same result as yours. Now many can say that you were injured and that because you weren’t at a hundred percent that it was easier for you to lose. It was easier for me to win and that I honestly didn’t prove anything. Something that I knew was going to happen.

Yet I took you on at One World Nation and what happened there Robbie? While the match result led to neither you leaving with your tag titles and me not leaving with the tag titles. It did end with me showing you just how much better I am than you. It did show me out wrestling you on several different occasions. It did feature me laying you out quite a few times. You weren’t injured then and I still proved that I was better than you. Of course that’s where the comments came into play that it was just a tag match and that it didn’t mean anything and that it didn’t prove anything. Well, here we are just one month later and the both of us find ourselves involved with the Global Annihilation Tournament as my NLWF Championship is on the line. With that being said there’s a chance that the two of us are going to be standing in the middle of the ring with one another with the title on the line. Could be in the Semi-Finals and it could be in the Finals of the tournament. None the less it could happen and honestly I am hoping it does.

I already know that you’re going to end up making it past Miguel. That’s a given considering the fact the kid isn’t shit but after you get past him that’s where things will begin to get harder for you. That’s where you’re going to have to find a way past either Damien Kingston or Johnny Stylez. You know the other two men that everyone seems to be buzzing about in this tournament. You had your few choice words for both of them and I believe that while it’ll be tough. I believe that you can dig down deep and make it past either man. After all that’s what I see going on with you. You are on the worse losing streak of your professional career and based on that fact I can see you doing anything and everything that you possibly can to see to it that you end up in the finals of this tournament. There’s just something about you that is telling me how determined you are, how fired up you are, and how much passion you’ve got running through your veins at this very moment. It’s sad that it took a couple asskickings to get you to that point but none the less that’s where you are and that’s how it should be. If you keep that mentality there’s no doubt that you’ll end up seeing me in the finals but seeing me in the finals is where it ends for you.

I know how much you want this title back and I know how much you want to beat me. But the thing is this NLWF Championship is my life right now. It tells the world that after thirteen years in this business. After every single accomplishment in the past. After every big name I have faced before here and during here. After everything I have gone through in my career. It says one thing about me and it says that I am still the best. When places like Action Packed Wrestling shat on my legacy. When East Coast Wrestling Federation made it seem like I was just another guy and just another superstar shitting on me even more. No Limits Wrestling Federation was here and it gave me what I needed. The chance to prove that I am still the best and I proved that the moment I walked through the doors defeating a man that was undefeated. Not did I beat him I ended his career. I walked into the doors making quick work of your partner Hostyle Jones.

And then it carried over to King of the Throne when I won the title. It doesn’t matter that you were one of the best. It doesn’t matter that you were injured. I beat you and that’s all there is to it. But here we are prepared for what will be a one on one contest between the two of us. Because now there’s going to be no excuses. You are a hundred percent healthy. There’s no extra bodies in our way and trying to take what we want. It’ll be just you and I standing in the middle of that ring battling it out for the NLWF Championship. In the end though Robbie. You’re going to find out firsthand once again that I am the best. I will dominate you. I will make you bleed your own blood. I will make break you down into a million different pieces. I will give you scars that you will keep for the rest of your pathetic existence. Most of all though I’m going to leave you title-less. I am going to leave with the one thing you want and leave with the one thing that makes me better than you in every single possible way imaginable. And that alone is going to leave you...

ONE BROKEN HART!
Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Chicago, IL
Number of posts : 14

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
☆ MY LEGACY I_vote_lcap100/100☆ MY LEGACY Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down