NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ SIX FEET UNDER

Go down

☆ SIX FEET UNDER Empty ☆ SIX FEET UNDER

Post by Michael Harris June 21st 2013, 7:52 am

SIX FEET UNDER
- shoot one

Legend versus Legend. Icon versus Icon. Veteran versus Veteran.

That’s what the Land of No Limits has booked for Trial of Combat. It’ll be the infamous Johnny Stylez and I in a one on one setting - in Mexico of all places. Now I could only assume that when this match was announced all the little smart marks got excited. I am sure that all those fans of the NLWF went and bought their tickets. I am sure that every single Stylez fan and even those that are fans of mine are going to make sure they are there to witness history. They are there to witness the confrontation of a lifetime That they are there to see a legendary battle that will likely never be seen again.

However, it is rare that I feel like I owe the fans something. It is rare that I feel like I need to give people a heads up, but in this case I feel I should do just that. See why you fans have got it stuck in your heads that you are coming to see a wrestling match and coming to see a fight. I must severely get the point across that you aren’t coming to see a wrestling match nor are you coming to see a fight. Instead you’re coming to see one thing and one thing only...

A Funeral.

That’s right you are coming to see a funeral and it isn’t like the one you saw for Chuck Matthews. In fact it’s going to be a little more brutal than that - which is quite surprising right? How can I outdo what I did then? Well to be quite honest it isn’t that hard at all. I am a legend for a reason. I’m an icon for a reason. I’m a veteran for a reason. I know how to reinvent myself. I know how to take something I did once before. Do it AGAIN only make it twenty times better. That just proves how damn good I am and it proves how much better I am that everyone else. Here’s the thing though - the reasoning for the funeral this time around is completely different from the time before. This time it’s just a matter of...

NLWF not being big enough for the both of us.

Stylez, I get that you have been around here for a long time. I get that you have dominated this place several times. I get that you’ve won this championship and that championship. I get that you have main evented this event and that event. I get it I truly do, but let’s face it I am the biggest and baddest challenge you have ever had to face in your entire career. I am the only person that’s ever really been able to get under your skin and I’m the only person that’s ever really been able to get inside your mind. The fact that I’m around NLWF bothers you. The fact I’m a legend bothers you. The fact I’m an Icon and a Veteran bothers you. The fact that I am technically bigger than NLWF bothers you.

That’s not a jab at the company, but it is the truth. I didn’t need just NLWF to define my career like you did. No, I went out there and I competed in some of the biggest promotions ever known. I dominated Ultimate Pro Wrestling. I single handedly owned the entire World’s Greatest E-Federation roster. With ease I blew through the ranks of Xtreme Championship Wrestling Alliance. Those are just a couple of places I was the best in. And you know what? I didn’t skip a beat when I walked through those doors of NLWF. I know for a fact that bothers you and I know for a fact you want and you desire to be the only Legend or Icon living in the Land of No Limits...

It’s just not going to happen.

I didn’t come to NLWF to play second best. I didn’t come to NLWF to be anything other than the best. I did that within just two matches when I took the NLWF Championship away from Robbie Hart and the rest of the goon squad that was trying their hardest to obtain it. In just one match I did what Hostyle Jones wasn’t going to do. I did what No One before me could do. I did what not a single person in NLWF could do when I not only defeated Chuck Matthews but ended his career. I might have had a few setbacks in the last couple of months but those are minor when you at the things I have done for this company already in just the short amount of time that I have been here. Question I have for you is what have you done lately? What have you done that has proven that you are still a legend? What have you done to prove your iconic status? Because I can answer the question for you if you’d like and the answer is...

NOTHING!
ZERO!
NADA!

And the list of words could go on, but you get what I am saying. Now with that being said I can already tell how desperate you are going to be. I can see you pointing out anything and everything just to make yourself seem like a threat to me and just to make yourself seem like you’re still a veteran. I can tell you that since I walked into this company at the Warrior Games event I haven’t seen you do jack shit and you bet your ass I’m going to expose you in front of the world. Hell, at Warrior Games you weren’t even on the card which right there tells you a lot.

At King of the Throne - the very event in which I won the NLWF Championship. You failed to win the NLWF World Heavyweight Championship - which again should say a lot and it should prove a lot. Then in the Global Annihilation Tournament, you fell flat on your face. I might have done just that too, but at least I had more credibility than you do. I also stand out a lot more than you do. I might have lost my championship but at least people know who I am. At this point it’s getting to the point no one knows who you are and honestly I don’t think anyone seems to care to know who you are anymore either.

Sucks to be you Stylez.

I mean it really does... You have allowed yourself to become less and less over the years that people have that mentality about you. People aren’t excited to see you as much as they used to be. People don’t bet on you to win as much as they used to. People don’t see you as the threat you once were and people don’t even see you as championship material anymore. And as much as your fans might be excited for this match in particular. I can guarantee you this much. You go right on down the line. You ask them one by one who is going to win in the end of our epic contest and they are all going to say my name Stylez.

You have done your fans wrong by not living up to that iconic status. You have failed them as a legend and therefore every single one of them has turned their back on you. Every single one of them has lost faith in you. Not a single one of them believes that you have what it takes to regain that status that you were once on and honestly I don’t blame them for thinking that way. After all it’s without a doubt one hundred percent the truth. And the sad part is you are so delusional that you aren’t going to see things my way. You aren’t going to see the truth. You’ll deny deny and deny until you are met with the reality and we all know what the reality it is. With that being said though, I do believe it’s time for a small story just to get you to wrap your mind around things before it’s too late.

I am sure you know the story of Old Yeller. That family loved that dog. Much like the NLWF loves you - rather you’re booed or not. You are still loved because of the time you put in and the things you have done for this company. But eventually in the tail of Old Yeller and in the tail of your career. You both got too old. You both got to the point where you couldn’t do what you are used to doing. You got to the point that you were a shell of your former selves and that’s when the right thing had to be done.

Old Yeller’s family took him out behind the shed. They took that shotgun and they did Old Yeller a favor when they put him out of his misery. Well guess what Stylez? It’s that time for you. It’s time for me to take you out behind the shed. It’s time for me to point that shotgun right between those beady eyes of yours. Pull that trigger and put you right on out of your misery. I don’t expect a thank you beforehand and I won’t get one afterwards. I don’t even expect this to be a popular decision among us. I expect you to be quite pissed off at the situation but this is what needs to be done. It’s what is best for you. It’s what is best for me. It’s best for this company because let’s face it this place needs a real legend and you’re looking at him.

Trial By Combat...

Will be your final resting place, because one way or another I’m burying you six feet under.
Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Chicago, IL
Number of posts : 14

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
☆ SIX FEET UNDER I_vote_lcap100/100☆ SIX FEET UNDER Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down