NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ CAN’T BE TOUCHED

Go down

☆ CAN’T BE TOUCHED Empty ☆ CAN’T BE TOUCHED

Post by Michael Harris June 11th 2013, 6:35 pm

CAN’T BE TOUCHED
- the shoot

From what I have heard it seems that there are quite a few people that are bitter and quite a few people that aren’t pleased with the fact that I am in this company. Not just that but the fact that I am the NLWF Champion. From the likes of Damien Kingston, Johnny Stylez, and Robbie Hart. All three of those men seem to be the most upset. They seem to be the most bitter. They seem to be the ones most vocal about my success compared to theirs. Well since you gentlemen have so much to say. Since you want to go off half-cocked and since you want to come at me seven kinds of foul. Allow me to open your eyes up to a few things and allow me to show you just exactly where your place is in this business.

ROBBIE HART

I know that the last few months it has been hard for you Robbie. It has been hard for you to come to terms with losing your championship. It has been hard for you to accept the fact that you are on the biggest losing streak of your career. It has been hard for you to accept the fact that I stomped you out. It has been hard for you to accept the fact I proved that I was better than you. It has been so hard for you that it is the only thing that you think about day and night. It keeps you awake all the time. It’s a nightmare that you can’t seem to escape and I can tell here at the Global Annihilation Tournament. You are going to use this as the event that you wake up and prove that it was nothing more than a haunting nightmare. I can respect that, but there’s only one problem Robbie. This nightmare doesn’t end.

Surely you have seen Nightmare on Elm Street at some point in your life. In that movie there has been several times where someone thought that they woke up from the Nightmare. They thought they had escaped Freddy Krueger only to realize that they just fell right back into the same nightmare. Only to realize that they hadn’t actually woken up. Only to realize that their nightmare was never going to end and that’s when Freddy usually slashed and gashed his prey till their blood poured out onto the floor and until there was no longer a pulse. Well in case you don’t get where I am going with this. In case you can’t wrap your mind around things. In this case Robbie, you don’t get to escape the nightmare and I am Freddy Krueger of this nightmare. You cannot beat me. You cannot escape me. You cannot escape your faith which is ultimately death. At least in a sense that your career is coming to an end.

Don’t get me wrong you are one tough son of a bitch. I mean it took a lot of guts and a lot of balls to compete at King of the Throne when you knew you were hurt. However as you learned I am someone that takes advantage of any and all opportunities that come before me. You were hurt and I took advantage of it. That lead to me being the brand spanking new NLWF Champion. Now we fast forward a couple of months later and I’ve got a chance to take advantage of a couple more opportunities that will lead me to defeating you and lead me to keeping this championship should we end up facing off. I get to take advantage of the fact that you are on the biggest losing streak of your entire career and that you don’t know how to turn it around. You don’t know how to stop the bad shit from happening. You have seemingly forgotten how to win and you have seemingly no longer have what it takes to win. That right there is one hell of an advantage for me to swing into my favor and that’s something I intend to do, but that’s not the biggest advantage for me to take and it certainly isn’t the one I am going to have the most fun with.

What is is the fact that you have seemingly lost your mind. You want to win so damn badly that it’s on your mind all the time. You are so damn angry with the fact that I took everything you ever had away from you that it’s something that you constantly obsess about. It is the one thing that you think about when you wake up and the one thing you think about when you go to bed. Because you obsess about it that much and because you think about it that much. Because it is something that you can’t escape it is an advantage for me. It is something for me to prey on. It is something for me to have fun with. All I have to do is beat you once again. All I have to do is keep this championship right where it is. All that’s going to do is drive you crazier and crazier. It’s going to cause you to become more and more obsess. It’s going to consume your every thought that much more until you finally can’t take it anymore and until you finally snap. Snap to the point that NLWF will have no other choice but to deem you unfit to compete in this company. Release you from your contract which will only further the process till you are locked up in a psych ward with no chance at being released out into the real world ever again.

Trust me Robbie when I tell you. I am capable of doing this. I am capable of driving you that insane. I am capable of fucking your life up that much. I am capable of doing everything that I said I am capable of doing and then some. Rest assured you will not survive the Global Annihilation Tournament. You will not leave with the NLWF Champion. You will not beat me. Your streak will continue and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it Might want to start talking to your doctor about getting you some crazy pills. It’ll help in the long run my friend, haha.

JOHNNY STYLEZ

You said some interesting things old man. Your biggest selling point was the fact that I haven’t defended this title. Champions are meant to defend the championship with honor and respect. Champions are meant do this and meant to do that. Well listen here shitbrick. I know all about what a champion is meant to do. I have won Heavyweight Gold twenty two fucking times. I’m well aware of how everything is meant to play out. But since you want to throw a little hissyfit about the fact I haven’t defended this title. Why don’t you take the shit up with management and take it up with the people that run this place?

I won the title at the King of the Throne when I defeated every single man in that match including Robbie Hart. You can say what you want about my win. You can try to take it away from you all you want. Fact still remains that I left the champion. Fact still remains at the King of the Throne. I did what you couldn’t do. You don’t have a right to say anything about my reign when you couldn’t do what I did, but you’re doing it anyway and that’s fine. Now you see why you were off doing jack shit at One World Nation. I was competing for the NLWF World Tag Team Titles which is something that I had earned.

Now if this company wanted me to defend the title last month AND get a shot at those tag team titles. I would have gladly done just that. But the company didn’t do that. The people in charge of booking didn’t make things that way and that’s not my fault. It isn’t my fault at all as much as you want to throw a bitchfit about it. So in reality your complaint is something you need to take up with Management and not me. But the fact that I’m going to be defending this championship on more than one occasion on one night. That should be enough to shut you the hell up and get you to stop complaining. I’ll defend it against Warren Bates which we already know how that’s going to go. Warren will fail against me. He won’t be able to get the job done against me, I’ll add a successful title defense to my name.

Then I’ll go on to defend it in the semi-finals and that’s where things begin to get tricky because I am sure I am going to face either you or I am going to face Kingston in the semi-finals. I’ll go ahead and just say that it’ll be you I end up facing at least for now. You seem to think that you are better than me Stylez. You seem to think that you’ve got what it takes to beat. You seem to think you’ve got what it takes to go the distance win the tournament and win the title. Maybe you do have that in you, but for you to be as ignorant as you were and to shit all over my legacy that was just ignorant on your behalf. From what I gathered you have only worked for two companies in your entire career. Those companies being NLWF and IWF. Well, while your career here is legendary and you deserve credit for it. The fact that you worked for a company that was ran by Corey Casey makes you fucking pathetic. Nothing you might have obtained there means a damn thing. But you are such a hypocrite it doesn’t surprise me that you’d talk shit about the place and disown anything you did there since it seems to be the cool thing to add personal feelings in with business or at least when it comes to your faggot ass. You’re that immature.

You’ve worked for two companies ever... I have worked for literally over ten promotions. I have achieved greatness in every single promotion I have ever been in. I have reached the top tier. I have been World Champion. I have sold out venues. I have been all over the main event. I have beaten their top guys. I have done everything there is to do in this business several times in multiple places where you have done it in just two. That gives me all the creditability in the world. That gives me the right to say that I am better than you. That gives me the right to say that my legacy means more than years and that gives me the right to say that I am by far more legendary than you’ll be. You can agrue till your blue in the face but I just sank your battleship ‘bro’ and when we get into the ring with each other during this tournament. I’ll prove it one hundred percent when I defeat you, eliminate you from the tournament, and keep my championship right where it belongs. Then to do you a favor I am going to do something that you’ve been doing all this time. You seem to have your head shoved up your ass in metaphorical sense. Well when the night ends you’re going to have your head shoved up your ass in a literal sense because I’m going to put it there!

DAMIEN KINGSTON

I have my money on you beating Stylez to be quite honest. I just wanted to make him feel like he had a chance for the time being. I see you making it past Stylez and then making it to me. I mean if you don’t beat Stylez then it all goes downhill for you. Brenton beat him and Psycho has beaten him. You have to beat him too. That is if you want to mean anything to the Reign of Chaos. You can’t let them down and in this time around I don’t see you letting them down. I see you crippling Stylez and breaking his ego. I see you making it to me and I see you giving it everything you’ve got to win this NLWF Championship. Here’s the sad part for you Kingston. Giving it everything you got and the best you’ve got to give isn’t the best I’ve got to give, Your best cannot top me and it cannot stop me therefore you’re in for a world of hurt my little friend.

You have been vocal about my reign and you have been vocal about my success here in NLWF. You think it is all undeserved. You went on a rant about me the fact I have passed up anything you have done in just two matches. You were butt hurt and mad at the fact that I have done everything that you wanted to do in just a short amount of time. Based on that you had to make the ignorant comments of saying that my reign was handed to me. It was given to me. It was easy. It was this and it was that. You said that I got lucky and you said that things were spoon fed to me. What this sounds like to me is the fact that you are so bitter over the fact I am better than you’ll ever be that you are holding onto any bit of shit that you can and coming up with shit out your ass in order to try to get people on your side. In order to get people to see things differently about me than they do currently and in order to make yourself seem like you have a chance. But the fact that you are going so low and making this shit up doesn’t do what you want it to do. Instead it’s just making you look weaker and weaker. Instead it’s making you look far more pathetic than ever.

Well that’s fine Kingston, you are entitled to your own opinion. You can say what you want and you can believe what you want. You’ve got that right as american citizen but at the same time everything that your are saying is nothing more than slander. It is nothing more than a bunch of shit. It is nothing more than false accusations but whatever floats your boat I guess. I’m not going to be bothered by some man child’s comments. I’m not going to be bothered by some little boy being butt hurt over the fact he’s not in the position that I am. In all honesty Damien if you were that bothered and if you were that upset then instead of running that trap of yours. You’d climb into the ring and do something about it. But despite the whiney little baby shit. You did make some interesting comments and you did make some threats. The same comments and the same threats you have been making since day one.

You’ve got it stuck in your head that this tournament is yours for the taking. You’ve got it stuck in your head that you are going to be the one that takes this NLWF Championship away from me. You’ve got it stuck in your head that are going to be the future of this company. I don’t know if its your ego telling you this. I don’t know if Brenton, Psycho, and this Reign of Chaos pussy shit is telling you this. I don’t even if this your imainary friend telling you this or maybe your uncle that used to touch you at night. But none the less you have come to believe this and all you are doing is setting yourself up for the biggest failure you’ve ever had to deal with. If you think coming up at King of the Throne sucked. If you think losing at One World Nation in your hometown was tough. You’ve got no idea how badly it’s going to suck or how tough it’s going to be for you to experience loss here at the Global Annihilation Tournament.

It isn’t very often that I say I look forward to fighting someone. It isn’t very often that I root for someone. It isn’t very often that I want to really defend a championship against someone because nine times out of ten they don’t deserve it. Well I can tell you right now Kingston, you don’t deserve to face me and you don’t deserve to get a shot at this championship. However I hope that you do hope that you either make it to the semi-finals or the finals of this tournament. I want to face you. I want you to make it through every single person in this tournament. I want to see what you are made of. I want to see you actually do something aside from run your trap. Then that way when I got you in the ring. Then that way after you have made it through everyone that you have made it through. After you have gone the distance for a third time in a row. You can finally find out that you just weren’t meant to win the big one. You can finally find out that you just weren’t meant to beat a legend. You will find out you just weren’t meant to defeat me. Most of all you will find out you just weren’t meant to survive in this tournament. I look forward to facing you though Kingston. Nothing says I’m better than you than beating you and crushing every single dream you’ve ever had in your life.;

I am the Untouchable One for a reason. I cannot be touched. Nothing I have done can be touched. You faggots can’t even so much as scratch the surface of what I have done in this business yet you all continue to fool yourselves into thinking otherwise. You continue to fool yourselves into thinking this tournament is yours for the taking. You continue to fool yourselves into thinking that you can take the NLWF Championship from me. Most of all and the saddest part about everything is you continue to fool yourselves into thinking you stand a chance against me. Many have tried the same things that you have tried. Many have said the same things you have said. In the end one by one I picked them off. One by one I defeated them. One by one I made them disappear in this business. You will be no different gentlemen.

Remember these words: I am the NLWF Champion, and you are not!
Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Chicago, IL
Number of posts : 14

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
☆ CAN’T BE TOUCHED I_vote_lcap100/100☆ CAN’T BE TOUCHED Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down