NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ MAY YOU ROT IN HELL!

Go down

☆ MAY YOU ROT IN HELL! Empty ☆ MAY YOU ROT IN HELL!

Post by Michael Harris April 22nd 2013, 5:50 pm

☆ MAY YOU ROT IN HELL! Edge

===== ===== =====

Warrior Games had come and gone which meant that everyone was turning their attention to King of the Throne as well as gearing up for the New Era that was to be launched upon the No Limits Wrestling Federation. Before we could talk about the present we have to talk about the past at least in what happened at Warrior Games because that is an important key in the NLW Championship match that’s been made for King of the Throne.

Everyone got to witness Warrior Games host the No Limits Invitational Match. It was a match in which people assumed they’d be seeing Hostyle Jones versus Chuck Matthews – but the name Michael Harris threw a wrench in the middle of that the moment tossed his name into the No Limits Invitational and the night that Warrior Games rolled around Harris made one of the most impressive debuts that has ever been seen in NLWF.

After competing in a thirty minute match with Hostyle, he was able to roll one half of the tag team champions into a submission and force him to tap out in the center of the ring. That win right there provided Harris bragging rights and certainly a shot at the tag titles in the future. That win also put an end to the walks of Jones versus Matthews on the card. Cue where Chuck attempted to get out of the match claiming he agreed to fight Jones and not Harris.

Sadly for Chuck, Harris didn’t give a shit and tossed the undefeated icon in the ring. For roughly another half hour Harris and Matthews beat the snot out of each other. They laid it all on the line and that’s when the unthinkable happened. Harris rolled Chuck up into the same submission and had him trapped in the middle of the ring. Which cued Ashley Matthews to appear from nowhere and throw in the white flag which led to Chuck’s undefeated streak being broken.

That submission did more than just end Chuck’s undefeated streak. It ended the career of Chuck and put Harris in contention for the NLWF Championship. Now King of the Throne is right around the corner and a lot of people are wondering how Robbie Hart, Nick Ridicule, Blood, and Aaron O’Shea are going to react as well as how they plan on handling themselves against Harris. Obviously the Untouchable One can strike at any moment and should he do that at King of the Throne we could have a new champ.

None the less this match is going to be a match that goes down in history. This match is going to be a match that people talk about for a long time and it’ll be a match that people remember. Five men giving it everything they have for a championship. No doubt whomever wins this one will have deserved it. It’s just a matter of which one of them wants it more. Be sure to tune in on Tuesday night to find out and to witness history in the making.

===== ===== =====

IMPRESSIVE NATURE
- scene one

It was literally moments after the No Limits Invitational match had come to an end. Michael Harris had done made his way into the back and was walking to his locker room with a bottle of water in one hand. He had competed for well over an hour so needless to say he was pretty tired. The Untouchable One was just about to turn the corner when he heard someone say his name. As he turned around there stood Brenton Cyrus.

BRENTON CYRUS:Mike.

MICHAEL HARRIS:What?

BRENTON CYRUS:Whoa… no need for all the hostility man. I wanted to be the first one to congratulate you.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Well, was there any doubt? Wait never mind don’t ask that question. Of course there was doubt. There’s been doubt ever since I announced I was coming to NLWF to compete in the open invitational. All this proves is the people that work here are ignorant as fuck and don’t know what greatness is.

BRENTON CYRUS:Look dude I’ll be the first to admit that when you first let it be known that you were coming in for the invitational. Not too many people knew who you were or even cared. But after what you did out there everyone is paying attention to you.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Big fucking deal, people should have been paying attention to me from the start. I don’t give a damn what they have to say now. I don’t need a bunch of bandwagon dick-riding faggots all up on my shit now because I won.

BRENTON CYRUS:It isn’t every day that someone goes out there to compete in three matches and compete for over an hour, winning all three of those matches. You beat one half of this company’s tag team champions and then on top of all of that you did what people have been trying to do for years. You did the seemingly impossible when you defeated Chuck Matthews.

MICHAEL HARRIS:And that’s supposed to mean something to me?

There was a bit of a pause between the two of them at that moment. Obviously Brenton wasn’t expecting such a sarcastic Harris but that’s what he was getting right now. Truth be told it was only because Harris was sick and tired of being overlooked. He paid his dues in this business and just because he stepped away people seemed to forget who he was or what he had accomplished.

BRENTON CYRUS:I know that you’re unhappy with the way people have treated you, and I know this is something that’s been going on since your days with East Coast Wrestling Federation. I can assure you though NLWF is nothing like that and I’m a guy that’s fair. I always see to it that people get what they deserve when they put in the way you did. That’s why I wanted to inform you that I decided to put you in the NLWF Championship match at King of the Throne.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Ha, that’s a good one. No company just hands someone a shot at being the top dog when someone has just worked one match – or three depending on how you look at tonight. Why don’t you go ahead and tell me what the catch is right now. I’m not one to have my time wasted.

BRENTON CYRUS:Nor am I and therefore I’m telling you the truth. You’re right, most companies never hand someone a shot at a huge championship when someone’s had just one match, but the way I see it is like this. I am not handing you anything you’ve earned it. You get what you put it, but you know if you don’t want the shot that’s fine.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Slow your role there jack. No one said I didn’t want the shot, I thought there was some kind of catch and even if there was I’m not stupid enough to pass up a shot at a championship like that.

BRENTON CYRUS:Didn’t think so… then I’d assume it’s a safe bet to go ahead and add your name to that match.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Go ahead and add my name, but I’m telling you this right now. I didn’t come here to be second best. I didn’t come here to be the guy that put over younger talent. I’m not here to deal with the crap I’ve been dealing with since coming out of retirement. I’m telling you man to man. If I catch you trying to be anything like APW or ECWF then I’m going to walk the fuck out of this company. That’s of course after I punch you in the mouth.

BRENTON CYRUS:Not that it would get you anywhere, but possibly your head removed. However in an odd way I respect the way you put it out there and I assure you nothing like that is going to happen. I am a fair man. Have faith and we’ll get along just fine.

Brenton stated while nodding his head a slight bit. Harris on the other hand just looked at him for a second or two. The Untouchable One wasn’t a hundred percent sure in whether or not he could trust Brenton but in this situation he didn’t have much of a choice. He had to give him enough trust to see what was going to happen. On that note he spoke again.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Oh and one last thing.

BRENTON CYRUS:What’s that?

MICHAEL HARRIS:I suggest that you tell Robbie Hart and whomever else might be in that match. That they better not even bother coming prepared because nothing they say and nothing they do will stop me from taking that NLWF Championship home with me where it rightfully belongs.

BRENTON CYRUS:Ah confidence is the key to success. I’ll be sure to pass it on, but I’m sure Robbie might have something different to say about the situation.

MICHAEL HARRIS:Makes no difference, like I said nothing anyone can SAY or DO to stop me.

With that being said Harris walked right on past Brenton and headed around the corner disappearing. In one night Harris had made an impression that would be talked about for years to come among those within NLWF. It was something that no one expected but now they were going to have to learn to expect the unexpected because one way or another Harris was going right back to the top – a place he hasn’t been in a few years but a place that he no doubt belongs.

===== ===== =====

Warrior Games...

The night I made my debut and the night I did the seemingly impossible. When I walked into that No Limits Invitational not a single person around here knew who I was or even gave a fuck to who I was. Not to mention people just assumed because the great and mighty Chuck Matthews was in the match that I had no chance in hell at winning. That proves just how ignorant people truly are. I’ve been around this business for twelve years and I’ve faced people twenty times better than Chuck. Let’s just be real shall we? Chuck was nothing more than an overhyped overrated piece of shit.

I called him out on it from the type I made it clear I was in the match until I beat him in the middle of that ring. Now it seems everyone is all pissed off over the win. It seems people aren’t too pleased with the fact that I smacked Chuck around like a red headed step child. Seems people aren’t too pleased with the fact that the streak is over. Well, you pussies can be mad. You can be butt hurt. You can say whatever the fuck you want. Point of the matter is he came to an end and on top of that I’m the man that ended Chuck’s career. I have all the bragging rights in the world and I’ll brag all I want. I don’t give a fuck if you like it.

But you know that was last month and with it being last month I am now putting my attention elsewhere. I’m putting my attention to where it belongs because at King of the Throne. I have found myself in a match that I deserve to be in. That match being none other than NLWF Championship match… now I am sure a lot of people are going to be upset over that too. I’m sure a lot of people will say I don’t deserve to be there and that I don’t belong there. I am sure there are people that are going to say that someone else deserves that spot but that’s not the case at all. Because no one has ever come to NLWF, defeated the undefeated, and made it look easy – but I did because that’s what I have been doing my entire career.

Here’s the kicker though it isn’t like it is a one on one match between Hart and I. No instead it’s a five way match consisting of the two of us and the likes of Blood, Nick Ridicule, and Aaron O’Shea. All four of those men have a lot of history here. All four of those men are main stay names here. All four of those men have had their time in NLWF at one point or another. I respect that and I give them credit for everything they have ever done but here’s the thing. Even though I realize that and even though I respect that, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m here to be the most selfish son of a bitch that has ever come to NLWF.

I’m not here to make friends. I’m not here to kiss someone’s ass. I’m not here to do anything aside from win and be at the top of the mountain where I have been for the last twelve years. So, you can bet your asses that I’m going to pick my opponents apart piece by piece. You can bet your asses I’m going to call them out for their bullshit. You can bet your asses that I’m going to speak the truth and tell them how it is. Sure some of them might get upset and some of them might even want to kick my teeth in for the shit I’m about to say about them. That’s fine they can think what they want and feel what they want. It doesn’t change a goddamn thing. Because I’ll just laugh in their faces and keep the same goal I have in mind – which at this current time is to become the NLWF Champion at any and all costs.

That’s why I want Hart, Nick, Blood, and Aaron to listen to every single word I’m saying at this very moment. You four men might have done everything you’ve done but you haven’t done the things I have done. You haven’t gone the places I have gone. You haven’t achieved what I have achieved and that alone makes you below me. But what really puts me above the rest of you is the fact that none of you really knows what hard work, dedication, and the hunger to win means. You can all preach about how you want to win and how you will win but truth is standing next to someone like me. Then and only then will you see what a real winner is. Then and only then will you come to understand what passion is. Then and only then will you come to understand what greatness is. Sure will it’ll be a hard pill for you to swallow but that’s just how it works.

All I can suggest between now and then is you four get familiar with who I am and what I’m about. I suggest that you find the tapes with my old matches. I suggest that you look at the matches I competed in at Warrior Games. I really suggest you take a look and take into consideration what I did to someone that was billed a unbeatable. If I can come out of the shadows, come out of nowhere, and do all of that then what makes you think that I can’t come into this match prove you all to be weak and then take that championship with ease. After all I’ve done it twenty one times before. No matter what though. I will prove one thing…

I AM SIMPLY BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!

===== ===== =====

MAY YOU ROT IN HELL
- scene two

Our scene opens up inside a funeral home and instantly it doesn’t take long to notice the several people that are sitting inside it. Every single one of them: men, women, and children alike dressed in black. Most of them looking on with sad faces and their attention was directed towards the front as there was five caskets sitting there. On each of their caskets sat a picture frame with a picture. For those that were familiar with wrestling would notice the five faces right away.

On that note a man proceeded to walk into the room and head straight for the podium there before everyone. He was all dressed in black and had little to no emotion in his face at all. One could only assume that he was the funeral director or at least someone that had some kind of tie to these men. With a clearing of his throat and making sure he had the attention of everyone. From there he began speaking out to all of them.

MINISTER HARRIS:We are gathered here today to celebrate the lives of five men. Five men that happened to be great, that happened to be unstoppable, and that happened to have made a name for themselves. Five men that honest to god deserved every single thing that happened to them. Five men that deserved or shall I say deserve to die for five of them. Course I’m talking about Chuck Matthews, Robbie Hart, Nick Ridicule, Blood, and Aaron O’Shea. Sit with me folks as I take you through the final moments of their lives and we celebrate them in the best possible way.

There was a small pause at that very moment. He seemed very genuine and rather kind thus far. Most people that gave eulogies were supposed to be, but the fact that he didn’t seem to show any kind of emotion was the thing that threw everyone off. Maybe just maybe he was that good though and was someone that knew how to control their emotions when the time called for it.

MINISTER HARRIS:On March 30th, 2013 – Chuck Matthews or known as Chucky passed away after competing at the No Limits Invitational match. For weeks people had been buzzing about Chuck’s return to NLWF. People had been dying to see it. People couldn’t wait to see it and people had high hopes for it. Even Chuck himself was hyped for it but nothing and no one could prepare Chuck for what came that day.

It seemed that a few people were broken up over the loss of chuck and you could see it when people started to react. People began to cry and show all kinds of emotion over the loss of Chuck. Not that it was a surprise when someone was a big part of something for so long and then they suddenly and tragically leave. Course it’d be bother people that were close to them.

MINISTER HARRIS:Chuck woke up that morning thinking he had a match with Hostyle Jones and thinking that it was going to be another walk in the park. He assumed it’d be just another win added to that impressive undefeated streak but when he got the venue that’s when things began to change and that’s when he found out that Michael Harris – a newcomer to NLWF was tossing his name into the hat for the invitational match.

At first Chuck wasn’t too concerned about it. After all he was Chuck Friggin’ Matthews right? Well, he turned out to be wrong. None the less in the beginning he didn’t see Michael as a threat. He came up with lame insults like calling him at Chuck Matthews wannabe or a Chuck Matthews twin slash clone. That was literally the best he came up with and he assumed that it was going to be enough trash talk to sike out a former twenty one time heavyweight champion. To be quite honest Chuck never believed that Harris was even going to make it pat Hostyle Jones.

But the moment Harris did make it past Jones. Chuck nearly shit a brick and it was understandable because that’s when Chuck realized for the first time in his life he was going to have a real challenge. That’s when he realized for the first time in his life he was actually going to need to fight and that’s when he realized for the first time in his life that there was nowhere for him to run and there was nowhere for him to hide. Though, it didn’t stop him from at least trying to bitch out of the match. Although it ended up blowing up in his face like one couldn’t imagine.

Things were starting to get a little sour at this point. Because it seemed this minister had some kind of issue with Chuck and therefore was basically making fun of him by saying he wasn’t someone that wanted to fight which wasn’t the case. At least not to those that loved Chuck they saw him as a fighter and always had.

MINISTER HARRIS:Once he realized he was trapped Chuck actually grew a set of magical balls and tried his damnest to defeat Harris. He tried his hardest to keep that undefeated streak alive. We’re even sure that Chuck prayed as hard as he possibly could that God would give him a helping hand in the situation. On that day there was no god and there was no chance for Chuck despite his best efforts to keep the streak alive.

Before you knew it he found himself lying in the middle of that ring trapped in a submission with nowhere to go. Out of the blue came this ratchet type trick in the form of Ashley Matthews. She was either Chuck’s wife, sister, or adopted child. No one is a hundred percent sure on that yet. Nor does anyone care but the point is she attempted to save Chuck by throwing in the white flag but the damage had already been done.

The life and the career of Chuck Matthews had been ended which caused the entire pro wrestling world – or at least IWF thinks they are the entire wrestling world to get in an up roar over the situation. You had Parker coming out of his character and raging over the situation. You had Brandon MacDonald who no one gives two shits over the situation spazzing out and making shit up.

It was just a bad day for IWF because their leader was no longer there for them, but truth be told Chuck Matthews had to go. It was just his time and it was better for everyone. I mean let’s be real shall we? Chuck Matthews was and forever will be a punk bitch that was severely and highly overrated. You might be one to be broken up over his loss, but I truthfully am not.

People sitting there mourning the death and the loss of Chuck Matthews couldn’t believe their ears at this moment. This man who was meant to be talking with respect, giving respect, and helping them celebrate the last remaining memories they had of Chuck was doing the exact opposite. It was that shocking that none of them knew what to do.

MINISTER HARRIS:April 30th, 2013 is the day we’re going to put the other four men to rest and for those that care about these four men. I have to inform you that every single one of them are going to suffer the same death that Chuck Matthews himself suffered. Because they like Chuck will have to face that same man. They themselves have to get in the ring with a man that is now calling himself the Career Killer. They themselves will have to face the man that seemingly has no remorse for putting people in a grave. Not exactly the greatest quality to have.

Many could use the argument that those four men are more than capable of defending themselves. Many could use the argument that those four men have a better chance at survival that Chuck Matthews ever had. Even I can say they have a better chance at survival but just because they have a better chance doesn’t mean that they will. On April 30th, whether people want to believe it or not. Whether they want it to happen or not it is going to happen. Thing is though which man will go first because as talented as this man that is known for ending careers and lives are certainly he can’t end them all at the same time.

He paused for a moment as he looked out at the mourning loved ones of the people he was about to put his attention on. He could see their surprises faces. He could see how broken up and how upset these people were over their lost loves ones but he still had no emotion as this was a part of life.

MINISTER HARRIS:If I was a betting man I’d assume that Aaron O’Shea would be the first one to go. Shouldn’t be that hard to figure out why either. He’s a guy that’s been around for a while and a guy that had his time in that company. It’s kind of at that point where his age has caught up to him. I’m sure it’s to the point where he isn’t as good as he once was and being the old dog. Being the man that can’t move as quick. Being the man that can’t fight like he was in his younger day and being the man that’s changed in more than one way over the years. It puts him at a disadvantage compared to all the others.

You have to sit there and ask yourselves will this Career Killer have mercy on someone that’s gotten old and isn’t what he used to be in this business. I would assume not. He had no mercy on ending the career of Chuck who was getting up there in age and who had several issues with injuries especially involving his knees. I don’t see him having any mercy on Aaron O’Shea and I can see him making things easier for himself by picking off the older and weaker one. But I am sure those that love and respect Aaron will go with the cliché remark of every old dog has their day and every old dog has that one fight left in them.

You are right about that folks, all old dogs do have their day and have that one fight left in them. That day and that fight left Aaron O’Shea a long time ago. Am I saying that I want to see something happen to O’Shea? Am I saying that I want to see his body lying in this casket? Am I saying that I want to see the man’s career ended? I wouldn’t say it like that but I am a realist and I am saying that I don’t think he can fend of this career killer that’s decided to run rapid on NLWF. I am also saying that if O’Shea were to die as I am expecting at least he went down in style. After all it was time to hang it up anyway, it’s just a sad situation for someone to have to be the one to do it for him since he couldn’t walk away on his own.

The minister hung his head a bit as he shook it from one side to the other. He clearly seemed to think it was best that O’Shea did have his life and his career taken from him. He pretty much put it out there without actually saying it. Those that were there to support, celebrate, and remember Aaron were people that sobbed a little harder at this very moment after hearing the minister pretty much disrespect O’Shea for anything and everything that he was.

MINISTER HARRIS:Once again if I was a betting man I would say that a man by the name of Blood would be the next to suffer his untimely death. Those here to mourn his loss are the ones that are in denial. You have all got it stuck in your heads that Blood is someone that can escape death and someone that can’t be brought down in any way shape or form. You seem to think Blood is someone that can’t have a single bad thing happen to him and why you people think that is beside me. Sure I understand this is shocking and hurtful news to you that his death is coming, but at least be a realist people.

Blood is someone that had it coming his way for a long time now. He is someone that people had no respect for. He is someone that just rubbed people the wrong way and was basically being asked to have someone pick him off. He is someone that lacked the ability to be anything special in the world of wrestling, but not just the world of wrestling but someone that lacked the ability to be anything in life. He is someone that just assumed this odd nature and the way he presented himself was enough to make people fear him and assumed it was enough to make people give a damn about him, but we all know what assuming actually means.

Just from an outside perspective and just from seeing it as I see it. I am willing to bet that someone that’s calling themselves a career killer and someone that has proven to be a career killer is likely not going to care if someone comes off a certain way, presents themselves a certain way, or assumes people are going to fear them because of this reason or that reason. Highly unlikely a career killer is concerned about anything like that. I can see him showing Blood what real fear is when he literally makes Blood feel that very emotion before he ends his life out in that ring. Blood might be someone that attempts to fight off the career killer but he doesn’t have that ability to hold on and doesn’t have the ability to survive. He will eventually be someone lying in this very casket and someone that’s going to be put six feet under.

That unemotional outlook and the way he presented himself just seemed to get more and more out of hand with every single word that he let escape his mouth. He had no respect and didn’t have any sympathy at all for the people in the room mourning the loss of their loved ones. Not that many were mourning over the soon to be loss of Blood but that was beside the point.

MINISTER HARRIS:That leaves just two men left and these two men are the only ones I can say might have a chance against a career killer. Let’s be honest shall we Nick Ridicule is someone that enjoys a fight. He enjoys knocking people out. He enjoys making people tap out. He enjoys filling the role of being a badass. You people here to support him know that and you now that if someone were to tell him they plan on ending his career that’d he most likely look at them and then laugh in their faces because that’s the kind of man that he is. He is also the kind of man that if someone even tried to end his career and tried to take his life that he’d be prepared to fight right then and there.

Even though he has the ability to do this, it’s still a matter of will he actually pull it off. I question this because Ridicule isn’t exactly someone that fights smart. I am sure you people have seen him go in that ring and step on the gas full throttle. Throwing hands and kicks in every direction that you can throw them in – some of them land but most of them don’t. It’s probably the reason his epic encounters with Robbie Hart have all ended with him being on the losing side of thing. But that’s neither here nor there. It isn’t an important issue but it is an issue if he gets in that ring against a man known as a career killer and decides to fight with his fists instead of with his head.

When you have a man that’s out for your career and essentially out for your life it’s a good thing to fight smart. It’s an even better thing to take it seriously. That’s where the issue comes and that’s where Ridicule will have his entire life taken from him before his very eyes. Because he’s a man that doesn’t take anything seriously, because he’s a man of nothing but ego, and because he’s a man that doesn’t think that anything bad can happen to him he’s doing nothing aside from setting himself up for what is bound to come his way and setting himself for his entire career to end right before his eyes. But you know I can’t say that I didn’t see this coming and I can’t say that it’s an actual bad thing that it is going to happen.

Ridicule has been around long enough and it’s gotten to the point where people are sick of him. You people might not be but I’m sick of him. I am sure others are sick of him. How many times is the guy going to headline an event? How many times is the guy going to be in the same match for the same championship? How many times will he be involved with something but only fail every time. It seems that the career killer would only be doing Ridicule a favor by ending his life and his career. Essentially he’d be dong us all a favor by not making us suffer through his crap anymore. I personally have no problem with Ridicule having it all come to an end as a matter of fact I embrace it.

For some odd reason there was a smirk on the minster’s face at this very moment. Not something that should have been going on. There was no reason to smirk and there was no reason to find anything enjoyable out of what was going on. There was a good chance it was something that was going to continue onward especially considering the way things were going thus far. It was almost to the point where someone needed to stand up and say something – anything just to stop the disrespect but again everyone sat there slightly and not saying a word almost as if they were scared to or frozen.

MINISTER HARRIS:Finally we come to Robbie Hart – the man with a plan and the man that is a current title holder in that company. He is a guy with more than enough exposure. He is a guy that’s at the top of his game. He is a guy that has all kinds of attention on him. He is a guy that’s well on his way to becoming an immortal and well on his way to becoming a legend. Not a single person would see him as someone that’s going to have his career ended and his life ended so suddenly. He is someone that people are fond of for the most part and someone that people see being around for a long time to come.

But you see that’s the very thing that makes him a target for the career killer. Because he’s in the lime light. Because he’s in the position that he’s in. Because he’s well on his way to the top and because it is a situation that no one is expecting that is what the career killer thrives on the most. He wants to pull off the unexpected. He wants to take out someone that has all the exposure and he wants to take out someone that is concerned one of the top prospects he gets more exposure that way. It also makes him a bigger threat and makes people start to take him a little more serious than they already do.

Thing is though I can admit that Robbie Hart being able to defend himself and I can admit to him being able to fight off the career killer. No doubt that Robbie Hart would stand in the ring with that man and look him face to face. But the thing is how much fight dos Robbie have in him? Because obviously this career killer is a man that can do the distance. He seemingly goes the distance to prove his dominating fashion and to wear down his opponents to make them that much weaker. He did it with Chuck and I’m sure he’ll do it with Hart. Makes you wonder if he has what it takes to go that distance especially if he’s never been in that situation before. Fights with Ridicule are nothing compared to a fight with a man that wants to end your career seem minor. But we have seen Robbie do some things that seemed impossible.

I know that those that support him and those that love him have convinced themselves that Robbie is going to be the man that survives and is going to be the man that defeats the career killer. I am sure there are so many people that believe this and so many people that stand behind it but truth be told I don’t see it happening based on the fact Hart has never been in the ring with someone that served such a physical threat and I think that this career killer just might be a little bit smarter. I think he has a little something extra up his sleeve. That’s all that matters and that’s all it takes to accomplish something like this career killer wants to accomplish. We’ll see it unfold before our very eyes despite you all being against it.

I think it’s been a long time coming that Robbie Hart get what was coming to him. I believe that Hart has been in a position for a long time now where he needed to be broken and he needed to have his career taken from him. I think he has been in a position where he needed to have his life ended right before his very eyes simply based on the fact that he was someone that never deserved to be in the spot that he was in to begin with. Hart has always been overrated and he has always been overhyped. Someone that has that much exposure without deserving it leaves to those people having egos and although Hart doesn’t show it often he has an ego a large one and the only way to kill it off is a death that’s sure to come his way. Will it be a shock? To some. Will it hurt people? Yeah to a few. Will it be a situation that leaves the entire NLWF mourning? But to me I’ll be the guy standing there applauding it all coming to an end. After all the only person that deserves to be on top is this career killer.

There seemed to be quite a few people in that room that took the soon to be loss of Robbie Hart kind of hard because after those comments escaped his mouth lots of people could be heard sobbing and being quite upset. Again though it didn’t seem like the minister had any kind of remorse for his comments and didn’t seem like he felt as if he had done anything wrong. Certainly he couldn’t do anymore damage or could he? People were about to find out.

MINISTER HARRIS:O’Shea, Blood, Ridicule, and Hart along with Chuck will be remembered as several things to you people. They will be remembered as a son, a brother, an uncle, a loved one, a father, a cousin, a best friend, and a professional wrestler on top of all of that. I will remember them completely different from how you will remember them considering the fact I was never a fan of them. I will remember them as pathetic little bitches that couldn’t get the job done and didn’t have the survival instincts to keep themselves alive or to keep their careers alive.

If someone doesn’t have those instincts, if someone doesn’t have that ability to survive, and if someone as these five have literally shit on the wrestling business then I think this career killer is doing everything right. I think that he is doing the NLWF a favor by removing the week. I think that he should be applauded rather than hated. In reality every single one of them deserved to die and he deserved to be that man that took their lives, but then again what do I know right? I’m just someone that’s meant to speak and make it seem like everything is okay, when we all know for you people it isn’t.

It was amazing how no one had stepped up and said anything about this man’s clear and obvious form of disrespect to the departed. Maybe it was due to them being in mourn or too much shock but none of them had said anything and it seemed that none of them were going to say anything. That’s when he spoke his final words.

MINISTER HARRIS:May all five of these souls rest in peace or in my world may they rot in hell.

With that being said the man walked away from the podium and exited the room without another word coming out of his mouth. Every person that sat in that room to mourn the losses of people they loved, cared, and respected were left speechless. Not because the realization that it had set in that they were really gone but because of what was said about them. This was meant to be the final moments of their lives and they should have been spoken about highly instead they were disrespected beyond belief. Thing was that was life and as much as they hated it – they were just going to have to get over it and that’s where I scene faded out leaving so many unanswered questions and many confused people.

===== ===== =====
Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Chicago, IL
Number of posts : 14

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
☆ MAY YOU ROT IN HELL! I_vote_lcap100/100☆ MAY YOU ROT IN HELL! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down