NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM?!

Go down

☆ YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM?! Empty ☆ YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM?!

Post by Michael Harris March 25th 2013, 8:20 pm

So, let’s get this straight…

The Open Invitational is less than a week away and I’m the only one that’s got something to say? I am the only one that’s bothered to call people out. I am the only one that has verbally bitch smacked Chuck and Hostyle? I’m someone that wasn’t even supposed to be booked! Someone that no one thought would be here! Someone that no one thought would ever come to this company because I left the business a while ago. I’m the dark horse, the wild card, and the guy not many people know shit about but I’m already being looked at as the guy to win this entire thing.

But it seems that rather than cutting a promo. Chuckie wants to stick to what these new generation bitches do. He wants to take shit to twitter. He wants to take it to the internet. He wants to get hard on those keys. He wants to give me a F5 rather than a driveby. He on that laptop gangsta shit. Well, allow me to go ahead and tell you now. I’m a legend for a reason. I adapt to any and all situations. You want to be bitch made and take it to the internet rather than handle it like a real man with a promo and then in the ring then that’s fine we can take it to twitter. I’ll make you look like my bitch there as well. Makes no fucking difference to me.

Let’s go ahead and get down to business shall we? Chuck’s best insult and the shit he wants to talk is about how I’m a cheap knock off of him and apparently I’m going to be known as his twin or as Chuck Matthews V2. I’d rather be known as Matt Hardy V2 who does nothing than eat grapes and fap to pictures of Amy Dumas. But this is how you know when someone is trying too hard to be special and trying too damn hard to get attention. You call someone that’s been around longer than you, someone that’s done more than you, and someone that’s a legend compared to you a cheap knock off of you? Yeah, you are a starved little man child and need all that attention. You also prove you don’t know how to do your homework.

Aside from the lame ass insult there was one thing that you did let come out of your mouth that was worth taking into consideration, as you asked who the fuck Michael Harris was. Well that’s a good question coming from someone that doesn’t know how to do research and how you don’t know how to do your homework. Because I have no problem explaining to you or anyone else for that matter who I am and it all starts with every single thing that I have ever done in this business. See when I set out 12 years ago I wanted to be the best. I wanted to be the man around this business. I wanted to be the guy that every single person knew in this business and be the guy that set the bar and set those high ass standards. Well for 12 years I busted my ass off and made all of that become a reality.

Like I have said before I’m the guy that won the World Title 21 times. That’s more times than my mentor Ric Flair. That’s more times than damn near every single great slash legend that’s ever been in this business and that’s more world tiles than you ever dreamed of holding. It doesn’t end there though, because I’m also the guy that’s main evented in every single promotion I have ever worked for. It started off in those little high school gyms when I was a young pup coming out and then it went as far as competing on the biggest stage of the biggest company to ever exist in this business. Something that you haven’t done and something you will never do.

I truly do believe that and I truly do mean that, because I know the places I have worked. They would look at you and laugh in your face for trying to get a contract with them. Their talent under contract would beat your face in by disrespecting them for even wanting to work for the company they work for. And then whatever else was left of you after getting your ass handed to you. The fans of those promotions would eat take turns pissing on you because that’s what you would have done to their favorite promotion took a piss all over it, because you aint shit, and you wouldn’t have been able to last there. Are those words harsh? Fuck yeah they are but they are the truth and I’m just someone that keeps it real. If you can’t handle that too fucking bad for you.

Then to top it all off Chuck, I am the guy that has competed against and defeated every single person I have ever been in the ring with. I have faced off against rookies and beat the living hell out of them so bad that they left this business behind. I have beat those up and comers to make sure they never ended up on the level they dreamed of and to make sure they never came close to passing me up. I have beat those main eventers to put them down a peg or two and I have even gone on to beat those so called legends which ultimately led to me taking them out behind the shed to do what should have been done all along which was put them completely and utterly out of their misery. If I can do all of that to them, what the hell do you think I’ll do to you? And you’re someone that hasn’t even earned the right to be called a professional wrestler as far as I’m concerned.

You think just because you have wrestled a couple minor league promotions that’s going to put you on my level? Do you really think that just because you can come up with a lame joke and a lame insult on the whim without really knowing me is going to make you seem like a tough guy against me? You really think that talking trash on a social media website is going to get you somewhere with me? I mean seriously Chuckster, you need to think about everything I just said. You need to take into consideration with everything I have done. It is all there black and white that the moral of my story is when I sat out 12 years ago to make this happen for me. I achieved every single goal. I achieved everything I ever wanted and then some. You can’t say that. All you can say is you suck the dick of Corey Casey, and ya got lucky in a few matches for the short amount of time that you did work for NLWF. Luck doesn’t mean shit though especially when you are matched up against real god-given talent.

Now that you have a little bit of a history lesson, you have a small idea of who I am and what I’m about. But along with all of that Chuck, you also need to know that I’m the guy that doesn’t tolerate bullshit. I’m the guy that isn’t going to deal with you running your mouth on twitter and acting like an e-thug. I’m the guy that’s entering this open invitational to embarrass the fuck out of you and to end whatever streak you’ve supposedly got going on around here. I’m the guy that’s going to send you running back Corey Casey. I’m the guy that’s going to make you run back to IWF. I am the guy that’s going to make you regret ever coming out of the minor leagues. Most of all I’m the guy that’s going to make you regret the day and the moment that you decided to be a smart ass and talk that shit on twitter. Make you regret the shit by knocking you on your bitch ass.

Now, I know that you aren’t going to believe me. You can preach about being a fart all you want with that silent but deadly crap. You can make whatever lame insults you want. You can go on and on about how great you are and how you are just going to walk into the match and walk out of it getting a victory with ease. It is your choice to be that ignorant. It is your choice to be that stupid. It is your choice to believe all of the crap that comes out of your mouth, but at the end of the night on Warrior Games. You are going to learn the hard way Chucky, and you’ll learn that you are never going to ever be able to scratch the surface of me. You’ll never come close to my legacy. You will never ever come anywhere close to beating me, and I know you’re scratching your brain. I know you are asking the question why… well the answer is simply Chuck.

It’s because I was BORN better than you!
Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Chicago, IL
Number of posts : 14

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
☆ YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM?! I_vote_lcap100/100☆ YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down