NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ NO BALLS!

Go down

☆ NO BALLS! Empty ☆ NO BALLS!

Post by Michael Harris March 28th 2013, 5:55 pm

Confusion…

It can be a bitch sometimes. I know I’m not the only one that seems to think so either and on top of that I know once Warrior Games gets here every single person in that crowd is going to be confused. The reason being is every single one of them expected to see Hostyle Jones versus Chuck Matthews. That’s the actual match booked on the card and yes it has an open invitational added to it. Point is though every single fan in attendance is going to expect to see Hostyle and Chuck going at it at some point. However for a match that’s booked on a huge pay per view card.

Neither man has really done their job of hyping it up. You can’t count the shit that Chuck went and spewed on twitter. Because one it was retarded as fuck, two it didn’t go anywhere, and three it was on a social media website. It wasn’t like it was an actual promo or an interview getting fans behind their match or just getting them behind the event in general. Technically if you think about it with the way these two are presenting themselves and with the way these two are going about the match it is clear they don’t even deserve a spot on such a big pay per view. It is clear that the person that booked the card did nothing but waste their time.

Truth be told I have said what I needed to about Chuck and honestly it doesn’t surprise me that this is how he’s going to go about things. It is just another case of another person getting a bunch of hype they don’t deserve but I did expect Hostyle to have something to say. I did expect him to show his face. I did expect him hype this match up and provide the hype that he was provided. I mean just a few months ago when he had a match with Parker he was all over the shit. He was all for talking shit and getting his name out there. It made people start to see him as a big name that was soon to emerge.

But nothing has been said this time around. Not a single peep has been heard. Not even the slightest glimpse of him has been seen. That’s where I am confused and that’s where I want answers. Why have you decided to tuck your balls up inside you and remain in hiding like a little bitch… is it something I said? Did I hurt your feelings by speaking the truth and putting how I felt out there regardless of what the outcomes might end up being? Did I offend you in any way shape or form basically telling the world that I’m better than you and there’s nothing you can do to prove otherwise?

Are you upset with the fact that I decided to take advantage of the whole open invite part of the match? Did you really just want it to come down between you and Chuck? Were you just wanting it to be a boring as suck fest where neither one of you going to do your job and hype up a match like your meant too and actually give people a reason to care? Or better yet Hostyle have you gone into hiding with your balls tucked deep inside you because you see that I’m telling the truth and therefore you actually fear me and what I’m capable of? Because honestly I think that’s what it is and I wouldn’t blame you if you admitted to being scared.

However if that’s the case I do hope you realize that being silent and hiding with your balls deep inside you doesn’t actually do much for you… Sure it might save you from getting the verbal tongue lashing. It might save you from getting embarrassed in front of millions of fans all across the globe but that’s all it does. I can still embarrass you even without you saying a word. It doesn’t take much especially with you acting like a real bitch right now. It doesn’t mean I can’t give you a verbal tongue lashing if your silent. I can still say what I want, go off what I want, and even make stuff up if I want.

What does it matter? It isn’t like you’re going to let your balls drop anytime soon and defend yourself in any way shape or form. On top of all of that though being vocal and hyping things up isn’t exactly what matters. It just shows that you are a man and that you plan on actually standing by what you believe in. It gives you a chance to tell the whole world how it’s going to go down in your view. Because let’s face it everyone likes to hear themselves talk and everyone has an ego but talking and hyping doesn’t mean much if you can’t back it up the moment you step through those ring ropes.

Can you ever sit there and say with a straight face that you have been able to talk the talk? Can you say with a straight face that you were able to live the hype that you have gained? Can you say that you have honestly made people fear you for the things you’ve said or did? Can you honestly say that you were able to gain the attention every single fan in attendance rather it was a positive reaction or a negative reaction? Because I know for a fact I can say that and it has been something I have done for twelve years. It is something I can do for another twelve years. It is one of the many talents I have when it comes to this business. I live up to every single expectation that I find myself in.

I can talk all the talk I want and I can hype things up as much as I want. I have proven time and time again in the past that I can back it up. Every time I talked a lot of trash and hyped up a world title match I was. I always came out on top. Matter of fact I came out on top twenty one times. Anytime I was in a huge match and I did a lot of talking. I always managed to come out on top. Why don’t you ask my best friend who I have beaten every single time I have faced off against? Why don’t you ask the big names of every company I ever worked for? You’ll see that I’m not lying. Of course I know that that’s not going to be enough for you. You seem like the type that would be a bitch and say you don’t go off other people’s words. Which is fine, it’s all a matter of a couple days till you see it firsthand.

Honestly this time isn’t going to be any different Hostlye, because even though you want to be a coward. Ever though you want to stay in hiding, even though you want to continue to show the lack of balls, in a few days you’ll have no other option but to walk down that ramp and get into the ring. You’ll have no other choice but to face the man that’s going to crush you like a bug beneath my foot. You’ll have no other choice but to get in the ring with what has been declared as your destiny. That destiny being having your ass handed to you and your career ended before your very eyes.

I’m not Parker who happens to be someone that has probably the stupidest fucking gimmick in history. Dwayne Johnson called and he said he wants his whole talking in third person dealio back. Point is I’m not that guy who barely provides a challenge. I’m not that guy where you can easily steam roll right on over. I’m not some bitch that can’t really do much in the ring and that is ultimately going to fail in a match against you. Nah, I’m the real fucking deal Hostyle and honestly rather you want to believe it or not I’m your worse fucking nightmare.

So, the way I see it Hostyle and this even goes for you Chucky. You can remain as silent as you want. You can remain ball-less. You can remain in hiding all you want. It really doesn’t make a difference how much you keep in hiding or even how much you may talk shit on social media or even to yourself. Fact of the matter still remains is the moment that I get the two of you in that ring is the moment I show you exactly why I am the best to ever exist and is the moment I show you that you two aren’t ever going to be anything special around here or anywhere else.

For I am the KING of Professional Wrestling and you will BOW before me!
Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Chicago, IL
Number of posts : 14

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
☆ NO BALLS! I_vote_lcap100/100☆ NO BALLS! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down