NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION

Go down

THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION Empty THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION

Post by Hostyle Jones May 30th 2013, 7:21 pm

THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION Asylum_zps5c853147
=====INTRODUCTION : LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM=====

I started to adapt to Greyview Asylum after being in there for a couple weeks. In fact, I actually became social with some of the patients in there. First there was Cyndi Lastrange. Cyndi looked good, but she was definatly loopy. She had been the same girl that I had seen get taken in the night by the guards. She had told me of the numberous electro-shock sessions and rape situations she encountered. This left me to wonder if this had anything to do with her mental status?

Buddy was another guy I met in there. He was put in Greyview for hacking his little brother up years ago, due to a jealous rage. He didn't only hack his brother up, but he hacked him up and hid him the backyard peice by peice. Buddy happened to be an emotional trainwreck, so the story of his past sins didn't surprise me.

And, well- Jynx. We all know Jynx he was that crazy guy with the long fued between Crimson Skull. I didn't even know that he was in Greyview, but apparently Matthews Enterprises had something to do with his admitance as well. This could be Matthews Inc. way of dealing with the trash so to speak. None the less when I came along, it gave Jynx even more of a motivation to get back at the Matthews Enterprise. This happened to be a chance of fate...

Last but not least, If there was anybody in the Asylum who had my back as much as Robbie Hart did in the ring, it had to be Milo Meeks. He was a character in himself, wearing a gas mask day in day out to assure himself that he didn't catch "the plague". This had been the situation in his head for damn near a decade. He was twenty-five now, when he was sixteen he murdered his whole advanced art class with same sculpting knife because they "had been infected with the plague and were going to kill him". Milo beleived this "plague" so much that sometimes you would have to play along with him in order to get through to him.

These were the three that I now surrounded myself with on a day to day basis in the Greyview Asylum day room. For weeks we had been planning an escape, and we had just about had everything down, but there were a few situations that we had underthought during the plot.

Well, it's not situations that were miscalculated. It was simply things that we had no awknowledgement of that would eventually be revealing, and would come back to bite us in the ass in the end...

THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION Hj_zps3c9d49c1

==========

THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION Shoot_zpse5928f00

Let me start by saying...

I AM taking my Undisputed Championship back from Brenton Cyrus at Global Annihalation. There isn't an if and or but about it...

"But, the Undisputed Championship is not on the line..."

Does Hostyle Jones give any fucks about that? Some how, some way I will make it happen. Even if that means destroying Brenton Cyrus to the point where they have to put his punk ass on the injured reserve and he is forced to hand the title over to me personally...

Yeah, that sounds about right!

See, what Brenton fails to realise is that Hostyle Jones doesn't go down easy. With the few times I have gone down, I haven't gone down quietly. So, because he has immortality status, am I suppose to ball up and fold?

Fuck No!

Brenton needs to realise that his legacy is over. That Undisputed Championship shouldn't be around his waist, and in the end, when it's all said and done- it won't be...

For once, someone is going to take the silver spoon out of the golden child's mouth and shove it straight up his ass. The person who is going to do that is Hostyle Jones, because Brenton and I are far from over. I don't just come for blood when someone gives me the shaft-

I COME FOR YOUR CORPSE!!

This week I will bring going ape shit to a whole new level, and both Brenton Cyrus and Psycho will be on the receiving end.

At GAT, I'm bringin' the fuckin' house down and not only will I show the reign of chaos why Starfuckers Inc. and Human Highlight Reels are here to take the land of no limits for their own, but I will also show why I am not just a hype but the real deal.

It's not about a superfight to me, It's about a brawl for respect and domination. I'm ready to knuckle up with the devil king!

He thinks Ridiculuscious Island changed him up?

Let's be honest, isn't that what happened to me??

Now everyone wants to go to Ridiculuscious Island and see just exactly how crazy it is. Shit, I didn't know I was setting trends. Beleive me, that was my last intention. It's alright though. I have plenty of mini me's out there. You are more then welcome to join the fan club Psycho!

THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION 73399735

I will let you know that I am not a role model, so if it's acceptance from me that you want- you won't get that by trying to be another Hostyle Jones carbon-copy. It takes more then that. It takes an innovator to get respect of acceptance from an innovator. You are nowhere near innovative, but you can keep trying.

THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION 1036251537

They don't call me the Verbal Grenade for nothing...

Let's not get things confused, though. Just because I am slick with my words and can mentally rip down the walls of your mind, doesn't mean I'm not physical. Psycho should know this and if Brenton doesn't, he's going to.

I mean last be honest two months ago these guys wanted to kill eachother. Now they want to take the shine and legacy that I am building and crumble it to the ground? That shit ain't happening, not now- not ever. You two have a better chance of turning on one another before stopping my legend!

Fuck The Reign Of Chaos and what they stand for...

They ain't shit.

This isn't even going to be a superfight at all...

...point blank!

Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION I_vote_lcap44/100THE LUNATICS NOW RUN THE ASYLUM : INTRODUCTION Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down