NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunatics Now Run The Asylum Pt.1

Go down

Lunatics Now Run The Asylum Pt.1 Empty Lunatics Now Run The Asylum Pt.1

Post by Hostyle Jones June 8th 2013, 2:22 pm

- The Lunatics Now Run The Asylum Pt.1 -

: SCENE 1 : The Moments Before Action :

BANG BANG BANG BANG...

I heard the guards footsteps growing closer as he approached.

Guard : What?

I glared back at the guard who approached my room through the small glass window on my door...

Hostyle Jones : I need to see the nurse.

Guard : For what?

Hostyle Jones : Do I really need to tell you that?

Guard : If you wanna' go you do. I'll determine if it's an emergancy or not!

Hostyle Jones : My wrists, they're bleeding...

I held my wrists up to the glass window, smearing blood across the glass as the guard began to fumble for his keys while reaching for his walkie talkie radio to alert staff personal.

The guard put the key into the door, and twisted causing a loud pop to echo my room. As the door pushed open, the guard reached in and grabbed me by my bicep, making sure to stay clear of my blood, as it trickled smoothly down my forearms.

Guard : You're fuckin' crazy, Jones. Do you know that?

With a sadistic smirk across my face, I let out a slight chuckle as he pulled me from my room and dragged me out into the hallway. I stumbled toward the wall as I looked down the long narrow hallway.

I then rotated my head and examined the row of doors to the right of me. The very long line of rooms for the Greyview patients...

The guard tugged my bicep tight as he slung me in the middle of the hall. He then began guiding me down the hallway with aggressive force. As we came past Milo Meeks room I began to talk.

Hostyle Jones : Dude, you really don't wanna' be all that aggressive right now.

I leaned myself toward the left side of the hallway where the rooms were located as we passed Jynx's room. I peaked to the side and could see him waiting for the time to come.

I began to fake a stumble and used my momentum of doing a half fall to cause the guard to break his grip from my bicep. As he broke his grip, I pump kicked my foot backwards right into his nuts...

The guard dropped and cupped his balls with one hand as he went to reach for his communication device with the other. I quickly ran forward and drove my knee in his chin. As the guard flew backward and spit a couple teeth from his mouth I then lunged on him like a tiger would do it's prey.

I started to smeer the blood from my wrists across the guards face with a smile stretched across my face. Then, using both hands I lifted the guards head from the floor and drove cranium forcefully into his, knocking him out upon impact with a headbutt.

As the guards head hit the floor after I released it from my grip, I began to tug his keyring from his beltloop.

As I jumped off of the guard and darted toward the doors, I could already hear Milo banging his head against the glass in anticipation.

I fumbled through the keys checking each key until the right one made the turn popping the lock and releasing Jynx from his room. The door slowly budged open and Jynx stepped out in his traditional facepaint...

Jynx : Hostyle, you are one sick fuck! That's why I like you...

I walked toward the next cell, unlocking the lock to Milo Meeks room. He came storming out of the door nodding his head. As I walked a few doors down, I started to hear the sound of liquid streaming from behind me. I turned around to Milo Meeks and Jynx taking a piss on the unconcious guard...

Hostyle Jones : Guys, really...

I turned and stuck the key into the door next to me, unlocking Buddy from his room. After giving Jynx and Milo time to relieve and fix thereselves, I walked over to the guard and looked down around his neck.

Hostyle Jones : One of you two are grabbin' his swipe card, I'm not digging through piss!

Milo and Jynx looked at one another. You couldn't see what Milo Meeks was thinking by a facial due to his mask, but it was probably the same digusted face Jynx had stretched across his feature...

Milo commented as he looked at Jynx, causing an autotune type of effect to filter through his words.

Milo Meeks : Dude, don't look at me...

Jynx : You pissed too, buddy!

Buddy : I will do it...

Buddy walked over to the guard, he leaned down and began to fetch the pissy swipe card.

Jynx : Now I wouldn't even call you sick, you're just strange.

Buddy : Why, is it because I wear womens clothes and am not scared to touch peoples urine?

Hostyle Jones : Will all three of you shut the hell up? You're actin' like a bunch of drama queens, let's start to get the fuck outta' here already.

We all started to make our way down the hall to the door leading to the stairwell. After we got to the door, Buddy looked at me and extended his arm with the pissy swipe card in his hand.

Hostyle Jones : No, I think you better be the designated card swiper, Buddy.

Buddy moved the card away from my direction and swiped it through the machine on the side of the door, causing the red light to flash green. Milo gripped the door handle and turned it in a quick motion opening the door.

We began to walk down the narrow flight of stairs to the main doctor and administration office. As we came to the door at the bottom of the stairs we kept ourselves low. Milo looked through the window inconspicuously for a moment and then ducked back down and looked at me...

Milo Meeks : Ok, two doctors in there, one guard. You know once we open this door, shit is going to hit the fan right? Try not to catch the plauge!

Jynx : For fuck sakes. There is no...

I nudged Jynx in his shoulder. He should know by now that when Milo mentions the plauge, you need to just play along.

Jynx looked at me and shrugged and then looked at Milo Meeks...

Jynx : I mean- we got our plauge shots. We're all set over here...

After a tiny moment of silence where you could only hear Milo Meeks breathing through his mask, I looked over at Buddy and nodded my head. Jynx looked at Milo and then back toward me as he cracked a smirk he had tried so desperatly to hold back. Then as Buddy reached toward the swipe card door lock we all focused ourselves on the hell that we were about to wage...

...to be continued

==========

Do I look like I need or have the want to be saved?

Let's talk about fact and let's talk about fiction for a second, Brenton. You talk about Salvation like that shit didn't die with NLWF's first attempt to be a successful business! When the truth is, Starfuckers Inc. is the only thing holding onto that last breath of life that the NLWF has in it. Salvation has been dead, and will continue to be dead, Brenton. The thing that makes me laugh is that you're still trying to breath life into your glory days...

Fact, Brenton Cyrus is an unsuccessful business man. If he wasn't he still wouldn't be having the struggles with the NLWF that he has today. Brenton Cyrus may have created NLWF, but recently, Hostyle Jones has reinvented it...

Another fact, everything I earned in the NLWF was exactly what I just said, EARNED! So, when you talk about the NLWF doesn't want this and that, you forget- I established myself coming from the broken home of the Insurgency Wrestling Federation to the land of no limits, and I built my fuckin' blueprint from the ground up in months...

Let's be honest, if anyone is qualified here, it is Hostyle Jones!

The fact is, I won the title from Shark and you my friend kicked a man while he was down. That is point black how it went, and fuck you and whoever disagrees. Brenton Cyrus may have been qualified to be a champion once or twice in his day, but now he is nothing more then a punk bitch...

Why don't you tell the NLWF and the Reign Of Chaos your real ambitions and motives??

Psycho, do you think Brenton likes you man??

Let's be honest, Brenton Cyrus is looking for a meal ticket, and he feels like he found that with you.

Fact is, the same man that was bashing your fuckin' skull in three months ago is now the man that is all for your movement. To me that is kind of fraudulant in itself. Let's look at the facts from my end. I came in with the same people that I'm still with, because I'm not a fake ass fuck boy like Brenton. I stick by my guns through good or bad. That is what makes me deserving, and more importantly that is what makes me real...

Brenton, you are nothing more then a NLWF ship jumping whore!!

Eat a fat dick and like it, because you will never be a tenth of the man I am. It's not that I think that low of you, man. It's the facts of how you carry yourself.

This is Starfuckers Inc. and the Human Highlight Reels time, and beleive me, I will tell you when my time is over. As for now, well I didn't say my time was over yet, so you can expect an asswhoopin' served to you on a silver platter at GAT...

As for more facts about a silver platter. Brenton, what in the fuck do you know about struggle? You can try to act like you haven't had a silver spoon in your mouth the whole fuckin' time, but your actions speak louder then words. You were and continue to be spoon fed. I don't come from money and heavy connection. Shit, my connections are more illegal then legal. So, when it comes down to it, you and I come from two totally differant sides of the tracks...

Facts, my side doesn't like your side- and you can only measure a man by what he's been through...

Yeah, former addict, and damn fuckin' proud of it, because I have seen pain and hurt. Chuck Matthews fucked my life up as I fizzled our of IWF and I haven't seen my son in damn near a year. With that said, all I have is pain and ambition.

As for you my friend?

Maybe someone needs to rape that pretty little wife or yours. Lord knows she has been given Hostyle the eye since he came to NLWF!

Maybe someone needs to tie you up and have you watch your little ones burn down in your stuck up "my shit don't stink" mansion?

These are the things that I do Brenton, and that's what makes me differant then you, you cocksucker!

In a match of survival, I will be the clear cut winner everytime-

Now let's talk about your partner... Facts, he did the same fuckin' thing that I did to get put in Greyview- murder?

What the fuck makes him so differant?

Oh yea, I know exactly what makes him so differant, he has the connections of Brenton Cyrus.

I'm ready to prove exactly what I did when Mafia wanted trouble...

There is only room for one dominant team in NLWF and the Reign Of Chaos can all go fuck themselves, because it isn't them...

Lunatics Now Run The Asylum Pt.1 73399735
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Lunatics Now Run The Asylum Pt.1 I_vote_lcap44/100Lunatics Now Run The Asylum Pt.1 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down