NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Guest October 13th 2012, 8:41 pm

WTF?!? Anthony King leaves Sin City Wrestling, for good?

Hell motherfucking right…

But it’s funny I ended up with a new contract, and that’s fast. I guess this company recognizes real and pays less attention to the fake. But I had to speak my mind on the whole SCW situation, I wouldn’t leave that issue untouched. Before even signing a contract, I checked out the company and the competition way before I signed on that dotted line, I ran into Sean at a convention that was held in my hometown, we exchanged numbers and he put me on to SCW.

I hesitated at first because I remember the issues I had in my last federation, things didn’t end to well and I didn’t want to have that same issue with SCW. But I ignored that gut feeling and jumped right in, the first thing brought to my attention was to join along with Sean’s stable at the time.

The Fucking Dream Chaserz, we all had faith in the group, but of course we we’re used right, the whole thing fell apart and everyone ended up going their separate ways which was cool with me, I rather compete alone and make a name for myself, I didn’t really need or want a team backing up.

Even after the Dream Chaserz I felt as though I could be used to the greatest advantage, title matches, main events, but it never worked out that way. I ended up being defeated by Giani, the issue behind that I won’t comment about but at the end of the day I chopped that loss up. Even going against Shark and Argento, I knew I would have a tough time with Shark but as for Argento, I really didn’t let him phase me too much. But now let’s speed up to why I left Sin City Wrestling, I left the fucking company because I was tired of their bullshit, the favoritism, the unprofessional environment and of course the constant daily drama between the stars, whether it was personal, inside the ring, or fucking Twitter.

I never wanted to associate myself with that type of atmosphere, especially coming from a fucking indy promotion. So I called my lawyer and told that bitch I wanted out my contract, and he made it happen.

But my name hot in the streets, whether you know me or not. And NLWF saw that.

blunt lit

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The scene opens up inside Anthony’s hotel room, the whole room still in shambles from the night before, alcohol bottles on the table. Anthony is shown lying on the floor with his upper body pressed against the couch staring out the window, rubbing his hand against his forehead, while Anna who is in the rest room walks out shaking her head also.

Anna:
I hate fucking hangovers.

Anthony:
Who the fuck you telling? But nah, straight up last night was fucking crazy.

Anthony lets out a cough as he inhales the smoke back into his lungs, he passes the blunt to Anna who flops down on the floor beside him.

Anna:
But you was on point last night boy, I know these walls we’re letting screams out.

Anthony:
You was good babe.

Introduction Tumblr_m7df7sMi4I1r84w9wo1_500

Anna:
But we had to celebrate though, I mean you signed with fucking NLWF and that’s huge.

Anthony:
You right, that was a fucking boss move.

Anna:
Honestly you wouldn’t of made it anywhere in SCW and that’s just me being honest, you got the talent but SCW didn’t realize it, so much involved with the overrated instead of the underrated.

Anthony:
I ain’t mad, that shit is politics, it’s all about who they know will make them money. I had my fun and I won’t sit here and bad mouth them, but my mind focused on bigger shit right now.

Anna:
What’s up with the stipulation though? That shit wild.

She got that fucking right, these dudes was really trying to get me to drop my fucking last name, that’s my name though. I mean legally I’ll still be known as Anthony King, but if I loose that match then I have to drop my name and only wrestle as Anthony. That’s cool though, I have no reason to fear of loosing King from my name, I never really had the opportunity to showcase my talents in Sin City, but NLWF will feel the wrath of the Silent Killa though. It was about that time I introduce him to the world, I kept it cool and collected where I use to be and hell even in WAW I never really unleashed the other side of me, yeah I was knocking niggas heads off and yeah I was winning titles, but I kept it classy for them, I kept it respectful.

Until the owner pissed me the fuck off.

Anthony:
Look I’m not letting it bother me, and my focused is on this match. I got respect for Cody, but it’s my time now, the dudes accomplishments reign more then mines which is cool, but he old news and that’s real.

Anna:
What about ? What the fuck is dude’s name? [(inhales smoke, coughs, passes)] Did you say Spitta?

Anthony:
Yeah.

Anna:
The Fuck?

Anthony:
I won’t clown the dude, it is what it is. I’m not holding back though, I fucking need this win. Like I said, I got mad respect for Cody because I’ve peeped his work, his in ring skills and the nigga is s a beast when it comes to that ring, but he has to understand that I’m new, I’m fresh in this industry and I’m fucking motivated, hell determined to rise above these other dudes.

Anthony pauses as he reaches for the blunt.

Anthony:
NLWF made stars like James Shark, that nigga is the most hated in the industry but he didn’t left what other people or the shit popping off around him affect him or his goal to reach the top, that dude has held titles after titles, beaten champions, and I strive to be like that, not him, but being able to prove how fucking good I am.

Anna:
You got this.

Anthony:
This Spitta dude not so bad himself, I may not know too much about his in ring skills but I did my research and found out some info on him. I feel like I will upset a lot of people in NLWF, a lot of people will end up not liking me, or wondering how someone like me could reach the top so quick.

Anna:
But I’m feeling that ride though.

Anthony:
Shit I am to, and why the fuck would I buy a whip with my own money, when I can just kicked these niggas ass and have NLWF hand me the fucking keys, I’ll jump in that bitch, spit in they faces and drive off BOSS MODE on them niggas. The funny thing is, I was just talking about needing a new whip because Lambo not hitting no more!

Anna:
Then pass that shit over to me.

Anthony:
What? (stops smoking} the blunt?

Anna:
No fool, well yeah that too but the Lambo, a bitch need a new car.

Anthony laughs has he hands the blunt to Anna, she takes a couple hits before passing it back, the scene fades to black.

Introduction Feeldesain-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-open

Why wouldn’t I want that Ferrari, that shit all red, put some black and red rims on that bitch, definitely ghost it out. The fact that the car was thrown in made me motivated even more, I would cause blood for that shit. I’m pretty sure people probably think I have the least advantage in winning this match, going against a high profile player like Cody Taylor makes the stakes even higher, I had my doubts.

But then I thought

What the fuck? Why doubt myself, I know my talents. Who knows how Cody or Spitta will approach the match, I’m pretty sure I’ll get the regular “I’ll beat your ass” comments, or maybe a rookie comment but let me school these dudes on what they about to get themselves into.

My time wrestling is short, started at the age of 19 and I’m only 22 now. I can say I was one of the first in WAW history to resign as a World Champion though, so at least I can add that to my accomplishments but WAW didn’t know what to do with me. I defeated everyone fucking there, and even the new talent couldn’t keep up with me.

John “Snake Eyes” Brady wanted me to leave, he couldn’t beat me for his precious title and he was outrageous that no one else could take me down. Even when Dark Messenger and I held the Tag Team Titles, with me being placed in that picture, we we’re bound to be an unstoppable force.

I came out of Compton, stacked my money, competed in small organizations, indy promotions and even some around the way backyard shit, but my point is my mind is constantly running in circles and thinking of new ways to improve myself and the skills I was blessed with. I remember when I beat Snake Eyes in the Iron Man Cage Match, he wanted 20 minutes with me, only fucking 20 minutes and in that amount of time, he only got 2 pins, over my fucking 4.

I lost blood, fractured wrist, and a black eye, but I walked out the motherfucking winner. The next night he suspended me for two weeks, but it gave me enough time to sit back and watch his antics, he wanted another round and this time he wanted the title on the line.

(but did he win?)

Hell no, even with the help of Chainsaw trying to interfere, he still walked out empty headed. After that, I endured sneak attacks, and match losses because of interference from his people, the crew he hung around with.

Chainsaw, Joey McMillian, and Phantom.

All them niggas we’re jealous, but I never had an issue with them personally. Those we’re Snake Eyes lap dogs, his pussies, the niggas he would keep around to shake his dick when he would go into the bathroom to piss. I bet if he knew I was talking about him, dude would have a fit and that’s cool, I put up with his bullshit for almost a year and half, but at Double Jeopardy, I walked and I said fuck WAW.

Joey McMillian was a homie of mines though, we actually trained under the same trainer in West Hollywood. This dude by the name of Yoko Tushanki, he was a bad motherfucker and he taught me everything I know about the luchadore style, which made it perfect.

Joey and I joined WAW at the same time, we had a couple matches, he indeed got some wins over me so I respect dude when it comes to the ring. It was funny he decided to go against me teaming up with Snake Eyes, I found it funny because at the time he was dating my sister Madison, so I found that weird.

But once he decided to take aim at me, Madison quit that nigga and it became a war after that. My point is, I have some diginity and clarity to my name, it may not be high as Shark’s, or Nick, or even Cody’s.

But I guarantee a upset and a shocker on November 10th, my stint in SCW wasn’t the greatest but I promise niggas it’ll be better here.

Introduction Tumblr_lvmg2xO8qh1qcl13oo3_250

NLWF will be better, and at City of Evil I will show that to the world. Spitta, that nigga won’t know what him, it’ll be a upset for him and as for Cody, he’ll realize after City of Evil that maybe it’s time to throw that towel in, spend some time with his kids, maybe fix his personal issues he got surrounding him and his life. I’m trying my hardest not to disrespect dude because I know he’ll bring a fight, so I’m keeping my trashing talking at a minimal, if you can call it that.

I said before I peeped Cody out, I know his strengths and weaknesses inside that ring and my eye will be set on that, I have to eliminate both these niggas to keep my pride, in the beginning I was more excited about the car but the more I think about it, my name is more important then that shit.

It’s only wrestling, yes. But that shit don’t matter to me, I wouldn’t die if King was placed behind my name in NLWF, but if I have a way to prevent that from happening, then please believe I’ll put in work to keep it from happening. I kind of kept quiet these last couple of days, even with the whole SCW drama going on, I wasn’t really to open about it with the public.

But that’s because I knew what was going to happen, I knew my stay in SCW was coming to end and I wanted to be ready when it was time for me to sign for another promotion. I never knew that NLWF was going come knocking so fucking fast. Gym every fucking day, personal trainer and I even called Yoko to see if I could swing through and learn some new moves, the more I can better myself, the more chaos I can cause.

Yoko was all for it.

6 Hour training sessions and 2 hours in the gym, I will walk up in that bitch looking like a powerhouse but showing off fucking high flying moves.

Even the weed I cut back on, the drinking and everything. My people’s thought that was wild of me, but that’s how serious I was taking this match.

You know it’s funny I’m facing Cody though, I remember when I first signed online to Twitter and made an account, I really wasn’t paying too much attention to it because of the drama on Twitter but I would post every now and then. But when Shark signed a contract with SCW, once we knew we we’re facing each other.

CODY WAS ON IT.

I didn’t respect Cody at first, in the back of my mind he was Shark’s ass kisser, the two seem more like butt buddies then best friends. No disrespect towards Shark, but Cody was Shark’s little flunky, his fucking bitch boy. Everything Shark did, Cody did, everything Shark said, Cody said, I’m surprised Shark’s dick didn’t fall off because Cody was riding it so hard.

That was my thought in the beginning, I couldn’t see it no other way. When Shark attacked, Cody wasn’t following far behind. So that told me he really didn’t have his own personality, it’s like he lived off Shark’s timeline.

Kind of like how Shark lived off mine, but he needed to. Shark knew nothing about me, he needed to find ways to throw digs and I respect that, the man owns up to what he says usually but damn can Cody? I saw his win in SCW, and I applaud that. He did better then I did when I had my first match in SCW so I can’t take that away from him. But this time will be different, this time in NLWF they’ll be announcing my fucking name.

And when they announce my name;

I’ll be driving off in the wind, with some Jeezy bumping in the background and my bitch in the passenger side screaming “Fuck the competition.”

But I hope I don’t offend Cody though, I don’t look at you as Shark’s bitch boy anymore because once I found out who you we’re and what you’ve brought to this sport, I had to show some respect. But let’s see how much respect you show me when you open you’re mouth, I’m ready for the shots to be thrown.

(But believe I’m throwing them back)

Cody man, don’t let my comments upset you though. I know how you hate the fact that people call you Shark’s Double, and the fact you come off as his double at times, we all know you are your own person and you shouldn’t allow these harmless words anger you.

At the end of the day it’s about being the best, and I didn’t plan to come here to make any friends, or to feel sorry for someone else’s career, I came here to make mines. It’s so much at stake in this match, so much riding on this match and this win under my belt will only make me look like a king, I get an opportunity to face two big names, win a fucking car, and be crowned King and I know once the people see how good I am, I see a title shot in the future.

I can’t fuck it up.

Philadelphia, PA

The scene opens up back inside Anthony’s hotel room, this time Anna is gone but Madison is there, Madison is shown walking around picking up trash and throwing it in a garbage bags, groaning as she paces back and forth, she picks up a cup and tosses it at Anthony.

Madison:
What the fuck nigga? I’m not cleaning all this shit up by myself.

Anthony:
That’s what room service is for.

Madison:
Only you would leave a mess like this for someone else to clean up, I know that’s what room service is for but damn we could respect them just a tad bit.

Anthony:
I don’t have time for this Madi, look what you here for anyway?

Madison:
Because you’re dumbass decided to end your SCW contract and not tell me about it, I had to find out from fucking Louie, and that nigga not even in the states.

Anthony:
I wasn’t feeling it there.

Madison:
Breach of contract can cost not only you, but us a whole lot of money.

Anthony:
NLWF handled that.

Madison:
What you mean?

Anthony:
Just what I said, NLWF handled that. You’ll get you’re little memo soon and everything will be fine.

Madison:
I hate when you make decisions like this without me, so what the fuck is this NLWF and when did all this go down?

Anthony:
A couple days ago, I was talking with them through a mutual associate and the owner offered me a contract immediately, my first match is next month and you won’t believe the details.

Madison:
I’m excited. (says sarcastically)

Anthony:
It involves a brand new car and basically having an opportunity to be crowned King, and who knows maybe a title shot.

Madison:
Sounds great, but again next time I think you should involve me on these type of situations. I hate being left out and looking stupid, and the fact that Louie knew and I didn’t set me the fuck off when this dude not even in America right now, how I’m in the same state, same fucking city and don’t know but this dude is thousands of miles away and he knew.

Anthony:
You overreacting, basically it’s more money and better opportunity.

I could understand her frustration, she didn’t like me making big decisions by myself, even though my sis was only a year old, she acted as if she is a much older sister. But she got more experience in the game, more experience in the whole business aspect, dealing with the finances, the appearances.

She wrestled too, but she took time away from the ring to focus on other hustles in life. She wanted me to focus more on the wrestling side and her on the business side, she got involved with some acting, some modeling, she even opened up her own Lingerie store in Compton called Shadows. She when it came to anything dealing with money, contracts, or just business shit period. She had to be involved and that was cool with me, I knew she wasn’t mad at the fact that I switched companies, I guess she was more upset she wasn’t involved.

Madison:
So whose your victim?

Anthony:
Victims; but I’m fighting Shark’s homie Cody Taylor and some dude named Spitta.

Madison:
Spitta? So not Shotta, or I don’t know maybe fucking Spiral, but Spitta?

Anthony:
Yeah, he a wild boy.

Madison:
How you feeling?

Anthony:
I don’t know. I’m not nervous, but I’m anxious to see what the outcome will be, it’s going to be tough and I’m damn sure some blood will be shed, whether it’s mine or the other two, no one is walking out of this match unharmed or bruised.

Madison:
You get so deep into it.

Anthony:
Niggas is greedy, they don’t know me and I don’t know them. The only thing on their mind is the fucking prize and I have to have the same mentality as them, one slip up and this could be the end for me.

Madison:
You greedy to.

Anthony:
Greedy, determined, focused, and ready. I’m not holding back in this match, I have to take them both out, anything goes in this mach so these dudes going do whatever it takes to win, and when it comes to this sport, I trust no one.

[color:2dfd=dodger blue]Hell I didn’t even trust Dark messenger when he was my partner in WAW

Anthony:
I can only saying it a million times, I know in my fucking heart this match won’t be easy, it won’t be a fucking cake walk. But I’m about to go ape shit on these fuckers yo.

Madison:
Ok? Ape Shit? That did it for tonight, how about you roll this blunt, so we can smoke, and I’m going to sleep. I had to fly all the way out here just to see what the fuck was going on with you, you don’t answer texts or my phone calls and honestly I don’t know why you chose Philadelphia to hide out.

Anthony:
I knew I wouldn’t be bothered, if I would of went back to Cali, I would of have been distracted. I had to go somewhere where I didn’t know a lot of people, a place I knew that I could just train and keep my clear, I even got Yoko to fly out here and work with me a little.

Madison:
That was nice of Yoko to come through, he knows the passion you have for wrestling and the importance of this match, you got this.

Anthony:
The 10th can’t come any faster because I’m ready to beat Cody and Spitta, I’m ready to drive away in that car, and I’m ready to climb this ladder in NLWF and reign supreme.

Madison:
Get through this match first Mr. Supreme.

She was right though, my head was pumped to much for this match, but what idiot wouldn’t pump themselves in a situation like this. It’s good to have confidence instead of thinking negative all the time, I know I have a possibility of not winning, but I refuse to think about that.

The thought in my mind WAS winning.

Anthony:
Just being real though.

Madison:
Boost that confidence my friend, that’s all you can do. Just don’t go out there and get you’re ass kicked, this isn’t the silly competition you we’re dealing with in SCW, this is the big fucking leagues and if you want to get noticed, you have to prove it.

Anthony:
How you know it’s the big leagues?

Madison:
Duh. (shows Anthony iPhone screen that has google pages up about NLWF)

Anthony:
It’s like that, huh?

Madison:
I have to see what kind of fuckery NLWF is, I mean I’ve heard of the company but it wasn’t much, so I had to see for myself.

Anthony:
I think signing with NLWF was definitely a better decision then staying with SCW, I wish NLWF would of came first because honestly I could have been Champion now.

Madison:
Oh here we go, (Gets up from couch) and that’s my cue to go, I do not have time for another five hour “I’m the best” talk session all night again. I need food and sleep, and if I don’t get it, I will blow something the fuck up.

Madison smiles as she reaches for her purse, she walks over and hugs her brother, and then heads for the door. Anthony leans back on the couch, pulling his phone from his pants pocket, he pulls up a text box and starts texting with Ana.

I wish you didn’t have to go back to Cali though, my sister just left and I need that type of company if you know what I mean.

(2 minutes later)

Boy, you so crazy lol

Yo, I respect you ride for me. I know you got your situation with your baby father, but you do ride for a nigga though.

(8 minutes later)

Anything for you daddy, I miss you though. XOxO

I guess you around dude huh, I ain’t trying to get you in that life tonight, so you wanna holla later?

(2 minutes later)

He trippin bout them jordans you bought, but yea hit me later ..he want this time.

Let me tell you something about Anna though, I told you I’ve known her for a minute. We dated, back in High school and even after, but she wanted more and I really couldn’t give it to her at that time. I was always between states, chilling in Nashville, living in Cali, staying in NY, it was always something different.

She wasn’t feeling that.

When I won my first World Title, I hit her after the match to see if she was watching. She wasn’t, at that time we had broken up but we was still real close. Instead she was with her new nigga, the nigga she with now. That same night I won my fucking title, was the same night that punk ass got her pregnant, I was only 20 and she was 19.

It hurt, but I couldn’t be mad. I couldn’t.

But the nigga was a bitch, he abused her, almost caused her to have a miscarriage and even cheated on her a few times. She stuck around because that was her baby father, I kind of fell back though because I only brought confusion to her and the relationship, she hated me for a while because I refused to keep In contact but I never wanted to cause her pain.

But she always make time to see me now, when I get the chance, I usually fly her out to wherever I am, we kick it for a few hours, maybe a few nights and then she’s off to Cali again. I take care of shorty, and I help her more with her baby then her own nigga does. But the issue with him and Anna wasn’t the only thing clouding my mind, I had my other issues but I really wasn’t ready to speak on it.

You good sexy, if he touch you, you know what to do.

(15 minutes later)

He just asked me to marry him?!?

I dropped the phone, like my fucking mind went blank.

The scene fades

Back to top Go down