NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Asylum!

Go down

Welcome to the Asylum! Empty Welcome to the Asylum!

Post by Guest April 22nd 2010, 12:59 pm

“…It’s like a, whirlwind inside of my head. It’s like I, can’t stop what I’m feeling within…it’s like the face inside that’s right…beneath my skin…”
~Linkin Park: Papercut

Doctor’s Notes- 4/6

“They say I am getting a new patient today, barring any unforeseen difficulties. I have also received word that this patient will be the most difficult one I have ever worked with. They say this man is under the delusion of being some sort of “Lord” and that he also believes himself to be the right hand of God.

But I have also been warned that this patient will be the most dangerous one I have ever worked with. I had to let out a little bit of a laugh when they told me this. I have worked with serial rapists, people with severe paranoia and people who think that they can hear dead people…how could this one patient be any different?

The lead investigator smiled a bit as I told him this. After the silence had hung in the air for an uncomfortable amount of time he looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and told me something that I will never forget as long as I live…

“This new patient of yours…is Corey Casey.”

After meeting my new patient earlier this afternoon, I can honestly say that if I cure this man…it will be the crowning moment in my entire career.

Los Angeles Police Headquarters
Monday
April 5th

(A lone figure in a straightjacket sits in a dimly lit room. Upon closer examination one can see that his wrists and feet are shackled together to prevent him from running or lashing out at anyone. The straightjacket that the man is strapped into has no back and is covered in blood and the man’s scars and bruises can be seen on his back. The man’s long blonde and black dreadlocks fall down in front of his face, obscuring any chance at seeing the man’s face. In the room are two chairs and a large metal table in the middle of the room. The only noise that can be heard is the hum of the florescent lights overhead. Across from the figure in the straightjacket is a large one way window, allowing the room full of police officers and other employees of the LAPD to stare at the figure that is shackled to the chair.

The figure knew they were there, he knew why they had all come to see this interrogation. They wanted to catch a glimpse of this “monster.” They all wanted to see the face of a man that the papers were already calling “the most evil man since Charles Manson.” He could feel them staring at him, like he was some sort of beast at the zoo. A small smile spreads across the man’s face…given the chance…he would kill them all…

Suddenly, the door to the room opens and a man with brown hair wearing a suit walks into the room. The man has a medium build and, upon first glance, one might simply think he looks like any other random guy on the street. But, upon closer inspection, one can barely see the muscles that hide beneath the loose fitting sport coat. The man walks into the room and slams a large manila folder down on the table. He then pulls out his chair and sits down. The door to the interrogation room swings shut with a faint clicking sound. The man grabs the manila folder and straightens the papers inside. The figure in the straightjacket doesn’t even look up to acknowledge the man)

Bobby O’Neal
I have been waiting a long time for this moment…

(The figure in the straightjacket laughs)

Corey Casey
That’s funny…because I have no idea who the hell you are

(Detective Bobby O’Neal reaches down and removes his badge from his belt loop. He takes the badge and places it on the table)

Bobby O’Neal
I am Detective Bobby O’Neal…Boston Police Department…

(At the mention of Boston Corey Casey finally lifts his gaze and stares at Bobby)

Corey Casey
Aren’t you a little far from home Bobby?

(Bobby O’Neal smiles)

Bobby O’Neal
I have been tracking your every movement, haunting your every footstep, watching your…

Corey Casey
If you want an autograph you should have just asked

(Bobby O’Neal suddenly jumps to his feet and slams both of his hands down on the table)

Bobby O’Neal
I KNOW WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK YOU ARE!

(Bobby suddenly opens the manila envelope. Inside are numerous reports and crime scene photos. Bobby begins spreading the photos out on the table top)

Bobby O’Neal
I know what kind of a monster you are. I know you killed your father…

(Bobby pulls out a picture of a pale older man lying in a pool of blood. Next to the man is a bloody crowbar covered in small fingerprints)

Bobby O’Neal
I know that you tortured and brainwashed the man once known as Swan Lee…

(Bobby points to a surveillance photo showing Corey Casey slicing a large gash into the back of Swan Lee. A small smile appears on Corey’s face as he remembers Swan Lee’s cries of pain…and the birth of Neo Kobayashi after…)

Bobby O’Neal
I know that you had your mother killed…I know you crucified Death Angel…I know you crucified Keith Cunningham…

(Bobby O’Neal points to three separate pictures, all showing Corey Casey inflicting pain and punishment upon his victims)

Bobby O’Neal
But see…all that happened before I got involved. See…the story between you and I picks up when I got a call from a friend of mine in South Boston. You see…he said he was down at old Connor McShane’s pub earlier that night and something real bad happened. He said some crazy looking guy with long blonde and black dreadlocks and wearin’ some kind of robe killed these two goons…

(Bobby reaches into the folder and produces two more photos. The photos depicts two large men, both of the men were severely beaten and killed. One of the large men is wearing a straightjacket similar to the one that Corey is now wearing. Bobby points to the picture of the goon wearing the straightjacket)

Bobby O’Neal
That straightjacket he’s wearing…looks kind of familiar doesn’t it Casey?

(Corey just can’t contain it anymore. He suddenly breaks out in laughter)

Corey Casey
This is all well and good and don’t get me wrong…I appreciate the trip down memory lane…but there is no way you are going to pin any of this on me! In fact, before I even finish this rant the lawyers that protect me and the rest of the members of Salvation are going to flock in here and I will be out of here before dinner!

(A smile spreads across Bobby O’Neal’s face. He lets out a little chuckle)

Bobby O’Neal
See, that was always the problem with you. I knew you committed these crimes, I knew you were the one that did it…but I could never get the trial past the preliminary trial phase. The lawyers of Salvation just seemed to appear out of no where and, before I knew it, the whole thing had been thrown out for one bull shit reason or another…

(The smile on Bobby’s face widens, nearly splitting his face in half. He leans halfway across the table, his eyes dancing with the glow of victory)

Bobby O’Neal
But that was before Brenton Cyrus disbanded Salvation as a wrestling group. Before the hundreds of lawyers that protected you and the rest of Salvation were, do to a loop hole, systematically dismissed…that was before you killed Frank Hart, Eric “Tails” Mark, and Johnny “Stylez” Mark…

(Corey just shakes his head)

Corey Casey
Now, normally I’m not one to deny a murder but…I didn’t kill them.

(Bobby O’Neal slowly sits back down in his chair)

Bobby O’Neal
The evidence begs to differ Casey

Corey Casey
See…that’s another thing I keep hearing. What fucking evidence are you talking about?

(Bobby leans forward and picks up all the pictures. He slides them back into the folder. He then reaches into the folder and removes a single white piece of paper with black print on it)

Bobby O’Neal
This evidence

(Bobby puts the piece of paper down on the table and slides it across to Corey. Corey is barely able to lift his shackled hands up to the table top and reach the piece of paper. Corey lifts the paper up and, after tossing his dreadlocks out of his face, looks down at the paper.

Victim: Eric Mark
Nicknames: 'Sensational Epic,' Tails
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 250 lbs
Evidence: Knife covered in bloody fingerprints (match those of Corey Casey)

Victim: Frank Hart
Nicknames: 'The Experience'
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 245 lbs
Evidence: Set of bloody robes and photo ID (Corey Casey)

Victim: Johnny Mark
Nicknames: Johnny Stylez, SBK, Godless
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 225 lbs
Evidence: Personalized copy of the New Testament of Salvation

(As Corey reads the last piece of evidence a quizzical look crosses his face)

Corey Casey
See…this is where your case falls apart. I didn’t kill Frank Hart…so how could there have been a set of my bloody robes? Not to mention how easy it would be to steal my license out of my unprotected bag...

(Bobby O’Neal reaches across the table and snatches the paper out of Corey’s hands. He slides the evidence log back into the folder and closes it)

Bobby O’Neal
See that’s the problem with you Casey…you did do it, the evidence says you did it!

(Bobby stands up and grabs the manila folder off of the table top. He walks the short distance to the door and rests his hand on the doorknob)

Bobby O’Neal
Last chance Casey…admit you did it and maybe the DA will cut you a break…maybe…

(Corey doesn’t even take a second to think. He flips Bobby O’Neal off)

Corey Casey
Fuck you

(Bobby O’Neal laughs as he opens the door)

Bobby O’Neal
I was hoping you’d say that. The District Attorney has deemed this a high priority case…so your trial is taking place tomorrow at 1pm

(Bobby walks out of the interrogation room, letting the door close behind him. In the room Corey sits quietly for a moment, collecting his thoughts. How did his stuff get placed at those crime scenes…The door opens again and a LA police officer comes into the room)

LA Police
On your feet Mr. Casey…let’s go

(Corey slowly stands, still wrapped up in his own thoughts. The police officer brings him to an elevator. The cop presses the down arrow and, when the elevator arrives, motions for Corey to get in. The cop and Corey both enter the elevator and, once inside, the cop hits the button marked B. As the doors slide shut and the elevator descends to the basement level Corey looks at the cop)

Corey Casey
I don’t suppose you are a practicing member of Salvation?

(The cop doesn’t say anything, he keeps staring straight ahead)

Corey Casey
What’s your name?

(Silence greets Corey’s question. As the silence stretches on Corey is about to give up when the cop suddenly answers)

Lieutenant Sanders
Lieutenant Allan Sanders

(A slight smile appears on Corey’s face)

Corey Casey
Lieutenant eh? It must really piss you off to have to take orders from some Boston detective…

(Lieutenant Sanders doesn’t respond. Corey smiles as he sees a glint of frustration in the Lieutenant’s eyes)

Corey Casey
Ah yes…I can see that it does. I tell you what Lieutenant…I can make sure that the only person you take orders from is God…

(Corey doesn’t get to finish his offer. The elevator arrives at the basement floor. As the doors slide open, two cops dressed in full riot gear storm into the elevator and grab Corey by his arms. As they drag Corey towards the holding cells Corey manages to catch a glimpse of Lieutenant Sanders, who is still standing in the elevator)

Corey Casey
You know where to find the light!

(The cops hustle Corey through a large set of double doors and down a dirty hallway. They drag Corey to a desk where a jacked cop sits with his feet up on the desk. The jacked cop is reading a book while half paying attention to a Dodgers game that is on a small TV behind him. The jacked cop sees the two riot cops dragging Corey to the desk and stands up. He grabs a set of keys and unlocks a small steel plated door. The riot cops don’t slow down as they continue dragging Corey through the door and down the grimy hallway. Corey looks to either side and sees holding cells with all types of prisoners inside.

As the riot cops drag Corey past the other holding cells, all the prisoners catch a glimpse of Corey and immediately back away from the bars. They knew who Corey Casey was…and wanted nothing to do with him. The riot cops drag Corey all the way to the end of the grimy walkway and stop outside the very last cell on the right. The jacked cop walks to the last cell and unlocks it. He swings the barred door open and the two riot cops drag Corey into the cell. One of the riot cops slowly lets go of Corey and reaches into his pocket. He takes out a key and unlocks Corey’s shackles. As the chains fall away Corey flexes his wrists. Suddenly, the other riot cop blasts Corey in the head with a nightstick. Corey falls to the ground)

Corey Casey
What the fuck was that for?!

(The other riot cop quickly unshackles Corey’s ankles and the two riot cops walk out of the cell. The jacked cop slams the cell door behind them. He looks at Corey for a moment, a smile on his face)

Jacked Cop
Welcome to stop one on your long road to Hell Casey.

(The jacked cop turns and walks away as Corey feels his head, checking for blood. He tries to feel his scalp but then realizes that he still has the straightjacket on. Corey immediately runs to his cell door and calls after the jacked cop)

Corey Casey
Hey! Muscles McGee! Didn’t you forget something?

(The jacked cop stops walking just as he gets to the steel plated door. He turns around, a smirk on his face)

Jacked Cop
Oh yeah…you’re right…

(The Jacked cop flips off all the inmates before walking through the steel door and slamming it shut. Corey pulls himself to his feet and climbs into the unsanitary looking bed. His arms and back muscles scream out in cramped pain after being trapped in the straightjacket for so long as he lays down on the bed. Corey stares at the concrete ceiling overhead, his mind whirling as he tries to think about all the events that had occurred today. Corey is so busy thinking that he barely even notices a small boy that has suddenly appears in the middle of his cell)

Kid
Why?

(Corey suddenly snaps his head sideways to look at the kid standing in the middle of his prison cell. He couldn’t have been more than ten years old with short brown hair that was covered by a beat up black and green Red Sox hat. The kid looked lean but strong, Corey was able to see that when the kid grew up he was going to be a monster of a man. The kid was wearing a Boston Bruins hockey jersey and a pair of ripped jeans and some timberland boots. Corey just stares at the kid for a moment, unable to process how some ten year old kid was able to get into his prison cell)

Kid
Why?

(Corey stares at the kid a bit longer…there was something familiar about this kid…)

Corey Casey
Why what?

Kid
Why did you turn out to be what you’ve hated all along?

(Corey is about to ask the kid just what the fuck he was talking about when the kid walks slowly across the cell until he is standing just in front of Corey. He reaches out with his right pointer and middle fingers and touches Corey in the dead center of his forehead. Corey suddenly feels overwhelmed with exhaustion and falls backwards into the bed, falling asleep before his head even hits the pillow)

Los Angeles Police Headquarters
Holding Cells
Tuesday
April 6th

(Corey suddenly wakes up to the sound of the heavy steel plated door at the other end of the hallway grinding against the cement floor as it opens. The jacked cop and one other cop are both pushing separate trolleys down the walkway. The inmates in the holding cells are all pressed up against the back walls of their cells as the jacked cop unlocks their cells and throws the plate of food in before slamming the door shut. He and the other cop continue down the line of cells until they get to Corey’s cell)

Jacked Cop
Up and at ‘em powder-puff

(Corey doesn’t stir in his bed. He just stares at the jacked cop with a look of hatred)

Jacked Cop
I said up…stand against the back wall of your cell…

(Corey just stares at the jacked cop; his eyes screaming “fuck you.” The jacked cop holds out the last plate of disgusting looking food)

Jacked Cop
Up against the back wall…or you don’t get breakfast

(Corey looks at the plate of “food” and gives the jacked cop a questioning look)

Corey Casey
You call that tapioca abortion breakfast?

(The jacked cop laughs and puts the plate back on the trolley)

Jacked Cop
Suit yourself…this “tapioca abortion,” as you so nicely put it, is going to look like a gourmet meal where you are going pal

(The jacked cop turns and walks away. Corey rolls over in his bed and tries to fall back asleep but his stomach lets out a low growl. He shakes his head in disappointment…he should have taken the food. He needed his strength to face what he knew today was going to bring…

A few hours later the steel plated door opens again and two cops dressed in full riot gear walk swiftly down the walkway. One of the cops is carrying a full set of shackles and a leather mask with small holes poked in the mouth area. The riot cops walk down to Corey’s cell and wait for the jacked cop, who is walking leisurely behind them. The jacked cop takes his keys and opens the cell door. The two riot cops immediately rush into Corey’s cell and put the shackles back on him. One of the riot cops tries to force the mask on Corey)

Corey Casey
The fuck is that for! Get off of me!

(The second riot cop finishes shackling Corey’s ankles and grabs Corey by the throat. The first riot cop nods his thanks and forces the muzzle on Corey’s head. The two riot cops then pick Corey up and drag him down the length of the walkway and through the heavy steel plated door. The two riot cops bring him down another random hallway and through another set of double doors to a large parking lot. Corey looks around and sees a large black van with a number of riot cops standing around it.

The riot cops standing around the van see Corey coming and open the van’s back doors, revealing a steel chair with chains and restraints on it. Corey has to smile to himself as the riot cops drag him to the van; they truly were taking no chances when it came to the possibility of him escaping.

The riot cops force him up into the chair and attach his shackles to heavy duty locks on both arm rests of the chair. They than attached his ankle shackles to large chains attached to the chair, which they secured with heavy duty locks. The lead riot cop nods his head at Corey and two riot cops armed with semi-automatic machine guns climb into the back of the van and sit on either side of Corey.

The lead riot cop than slams the van’s doors shut and, after a slight pause, Corey feels the engine of the van come to life. Corey feels the van leaving the parking garage and begin to drive through the busy streets of LA. Corey turns his head to once side and makes eye contact with one of the riot cops. The riot cop immediately averts his gaze and stares at the floor.

Just as Corey turns and looks at the second riot cop the van doors suddenly fly open. The sudden rush of light floods the back of the van and Corey turns his head and squints his eyes to avoid the light. As his eyes adjust to the light Corey can see that they have arrived at a large courthouse. The riot cops carefully unlock one set of shackles, releasing Corey from the confines of the chair. The two riot cops that had sat next to him on the ride over motion with their machine guns for Corey to stand and begin walking.

Corey stands and walks slowly out of the van. The riot cops flank him on either side as they usher him into the courthouse. The riot cops force Corey to walk down a number of winding hallways until they come to a wooden door. The lead riot cop tilts his head and Corey is barely able to hear him speak)

Lead Riot Cop
In position…awaiting orders…

(Before Corey has a chance to try and speak the riot cops suddenly move forward as a unit and usher Corey through the wooden door. Corey looks around and sees a courtroom full of people. The members of the jury try to restrain gasps as they see Corey walk into the courtroom, completely shackled and with the muzzle on. The riot cops walk him over to an empty bench and force Corey to sit down. The lead riot cop grabs a pair of handcuffs and cuffs Corey’s shackles to a thick lead pipe that is behind the desk. The lead riot cop then unstraps Corey’s muzzle, allowing him the freedom to speak)

Corey Casey
Well…that sure was one hell of a ride in

(As all but two of the riot cops filter out of the room, the bailiff suddenly calls out)

Bailiff
All rise! The honorable Judge Connelly presiding

(An older balding man walks out of a small wooden door and climbs up to the judge’s seat on the podium. He looks around the jam packed courtroom and motions for everyone to sit down. The judge then looks down at Corey Casey, who has no one sitting beside him)

Judge Connelly
Mr. Casey…where is your attorney?

(Corey just shrugs his shoulders)

Corey Casey
It would seem that I am responsible for representing myself.

(The judge stares at Corey for a moment before motioning to the Prosecuting Attorney)

Judge Connelly
Proceed

(The prosecuting attorney then climbs to his feet and begins to outline his defense. The attorney repeatedly points at Corey and calls him things like “a monster” and “an animal that should be put down.” Throughout the entire opening statement Corey just sits and smiles at the jury, reading their faces and feeding off the fear and hatred in their eyes. When the prosecuting attorney’s opening remarks draw to a close he sits down in his chair, a smug smirk of confidence on his face. The judge then turns at looks at the still smiling Corey Casey)

Judge Connelly
Mr. Casey…you may proceed with your opening remarks

(Corey just sits and smiles at the judge for a moment before climbing to his feet)

Corey Casey
Your honor, members of the jury, evidence is easily falsified. Just because I am pictured as this monster of hatred, this animal hell bent on the destruction of all that is before me, doesn’t mean that those words are true. I would simply like to point out a single thing…I was doing God’s work!

(Corey sits down while several female members of the jury sit down and cover their mouths in shock. The judge has to shake his head several times to try and assure his mind that his ears were not playing tricks on him)

Judge Connelly
Mr Casey. Your argument for the murder of three people is that you were doing God’s work?

(Corey Casey smiles up at the judge)

Corey Casey
I didn’t kill those people; if you were listening closely you would have heard that I said that evidence can be falsified. I didn’t kill the people you have accused me of killing…

(Corey’s smile turns from playful to sick and twisted)

Corey Casey
But I have killed others

(A hush falls over the courtroom as everyone just stares at Corey. The judge pulls himself to his feet, gavel in hand. The judge is about to bring the gavel crashing down when suddenly, the doors at the back of the courtroom fly open. A lone figure walks into the court room with a look of determination on his face. The man has a Mohawk, a pair of ripped jeans, a scarf and a pair of black finger-less gloves)

Man
Objection your honor!

(The judge stares at the man with a look of outrage on his face)

Judge Connelly
Excuse me…just who the hell are you?

(The man pushes his way through the swinging gate separating the benches packed full of spectators from the main floor of the court. The man walks up and places his hand on Corey Casey’s shoulder. Corey looks up at the man, his eyes narrowed as he tries to figure out just who this man was. There was something familiar about him…he had seen the man before…)

Ryan Apollos
I am “The Legend Slayer” Ryan Apollos…and at one point in time…I was this man’s best and closest friend

(Apollos turns his gaze from the judge to Corey. Corey suddenly flashes back to when him and Aaron O’Shea had carried Ryan’s dead body up The Hill…they had crucified his dead body after God had killed him…they had set him on fire…Corey shakes his head, bringing himself back to the moment)

Corey Casey
Ryan…how…

(A look of seriousness appears on Ryan’s face)

Ryan Apollos
Don’t worry about that now…

(The judge clears his throat)

Judge Connelly
Excuse me Mr. Apollos…why the hell are you here?

(Ryan turns his gaze back to the judge)

Ryan Apollos
I knew that no one would testify on behalf of Corey Casey…and I know that we have been through a lot of shit…But I figured I owed him at least this much…

(Ryan turns and faces the jury. He suddenly points at Corey Casey)

Ryan Apollos
This man that is sitting here before you today is a sociopathic homicidal maniac that should be locked up immediately for the safety of us all. But the man I knew, the Corey Casey that I used to know…was a good man.

(Apollos turns and looks at Corey…his gaze searching Corey’s features for any sign of the man that he once knew…)

Ryan Apollos
The Corey Casey I knew was as close as a brother to me. The Corey Casey I knew always had my back. The Corey Casey I knew wouldn’t have ever killed so mindlessly and mechanically…

(A look of anger crosses Ryan’s face)

Ryan Apollos
When Brenton Cyrus and Salvation took him…they turned him into this soulless monster. Salvation took my best friend and turned him into this…this fucking insane mass murderer…

(Ryan Apollos turns and faces the judge)

Ryan Apollos
Your honor…there is hope for him. He is just confused…his mind has been corrupted by Brenton Cyrus and the rest of Salvation. He can be saved your honor…

(The judge stares at Ryan Apollos for a moment, his gaze seemingly penetrating Apollos’ soul. Corey Casey just sits and stares at Ryan Apollos, the insane smile reappearing on his face. Corey suddenly jumps to his feet)

Corey Casey
Apollos…how the hell are you here?! I killed you! And then I crucified your dead body and set it on fire with Aaron O’Shea!

(The judge immediately climbs to his feet. He looks at Corey with a cold stare)

Judge Connelly
Corey Casey…It is clear to me that you have severe mental issues which are clearly effecting your ability to function properly in every day society. Therefore, I hereby sentence you to be committed to the Salinas Mental Asylum until such time that you are deemed fit to rejoin normal society.

(Ryan Apollos turns and walks over to Corey. Apollos looks into the all white emotionless eyes of Corey Casey)

Ryan Apollos
They are going to help you Corey. They are going to help make you better…they are going to help turn you back into the man I knew…the man that I once called my brother…

(The two riot cops that had remained in the court room throughout the trial quickly cross the floor. They push past Ryan Apollos and unlock the handcuffs that were keeping Corey locked to the table. As the riot cops drag Corey away, Corey lets out an insane laugh)

Corey Casey
But I killed you! You can’t be real!

(The riot cops drag Corey from the courtroom as he repeatedly screams “you’re dead” at the top of his lungs. The riot cops bring Corey back to the large black van and lock him up in the large steel chair again. Two different riot cops climb into the back of the van as Corey continues to manically laugh. One of the riot cops produces the muzzle, which he immediately places on Corey’s head. The van suddenly roars to life and begins to weave and turn through the streets of LA.

Even through the muzzle, the two riot cops can still hear the insane laughter of Corey Casey. They exchange nervous looks as the sounds of Corey’s insane laughter echoes around the darkness of the back of the van. Even though they knew that Corey Casey was secured to the chair they still couldn’t help but to be slightly afraid as the sound of Corey’s laughter seemingly penetrates their skulls and echoes in their brains. Both riot cops cover their ears, trying to block out the sound of Corey’s insane laughter. Suddenly, one of the riot cops sees movement in the darkness. He immediately brings up his semi-automatic machine gun and opens fire into the darkness. The other riot cop is about to return fire when he suddenly feels a burning pain in his chest and neck. The van suddenly stops violently and the lead riot cop throws open the back of the van.

He is greeted by the sight of Corey Casey still locked into the steel chair. The two riot cops are dead on either side of Corey, lying in a pool of their own blood. The lead cop stares at the scene for a moment before closing the doors of the van, leaving the dead bodies lying in the back with Corey. As the smell of blood and gun powder waft up, Corey breathes deeply, enjoying the smell of death and destruction. Soon, the rocking of the van and the familiar smell of death lull Corey to sleep)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Asylum! Empty Re: Welcome to the Asylum!

Post by Guest April 22nd 2010, 1:06 pm

Salinas Mental Asylum
Wednesday
April 7th

(Corey suddenly wakes up as the van comes to a halt. He hears heavy footfalls falling on the pavement outside the van. Suddenly, the back doors of the van are flung open and the two remaining riot cops escort Corey out of the back of the van. Corey looks up into the night sky and smiles at the stars and the moon shine down their cold silver light. Corey lifts his gazer and stares at the dark outline of the asylum. The front doors have bars on them…as do all of the windows. The place gives off a cold feeling that sends a shiver of fear down Corey’s spine.

The riot cops hustle Corey in through the front doors and, as they drag Corey through the lobby, Corey turns and casts one last longing look over his shoulder as the asylum gates slam shut. Corey turns his gaze forward and stares at a doctor who suddenly appears from a side room. The doctor is female with long blonde hair but her eyes are the first thing that catches Corey’s attention. They are brown and seem to radiate a sense of caring…)

Doctor
Excuse me…who is this?

(The lead riot cop suddenly stops walking and lets Corey drop to the floor in a heap)

Lead Riot Cop
This…this is Corey Casey. Your newest inmate

(The attractive female doctor looks down at the slumped form of Corey Casey on the floor)

Doctor
Excuse me! The residents here are called patients not inmates!

(The lead riot cop lets out a harsh laugh)

Lead Riot Cop
Yeah…wait until you get to talk with this one. Now, where is his cell?

(The doctor produces a clipboard and flips through a number of pages)

Doctor
Casey…Casey…ah yes here we are! Corey Casey…isolation cell 2…

(As she reads off Corey’s cell number, her face turns ashen)

Doctor
He is to be put into a straightjacket before you leave…

(The lead riot cop lets out another short bark of harsh laughter before leaning down and violently grabbing Corey under the arm. He and the other cop drag him throughout the rest of the hallway before walking through a small door leading to a stairwell. They get halfway up the stairs before the lead riot cop suddenly stops)

Lead Riot Cop
Hold on a sec…I knew we would have to restrain this monster before turning him over…

(The lead riot cop opens a small pouch on his belt. He reaches into the pouch and removes a syringe. He flicks the tip of the syringe, making sure to get rid of any air bubbles)

Lead Riot Cop
Which is why I brought this little beauty to make our lives easier.

(Corey’s eyes grow wide as he sees the syringe. He tries climbing to his feet but the other riot cop tightens his crushing grip on Corey’s shoulder. The lead riot cop jabs the syringe into Corey’s shoulder and presses down on the plunger. After making sure every last drop of the liquid in the syringe has been emptied into Corey’s veins, the lead riot cop removes the syringe and places it back in his pouch.

Corey feels his vision begin to blur as the drug floods his bloodstream. The lead riot cop squats down and gets in Corey’s face. The lead riot cop begins yelling at Corey, but Corey can’t hear him. Corey looks past the lead riot cop and sees the familiar ten year old kid again standing behind the riot cop)

Kid
You must be broken to be made anew…

(Corey suddenly feels his eyes getting heavier, even though the lead riot cop is almost screaming at Corey now. Corey suddenly slumps down into a heap, unconscious. The two riot cops look at his limp body and drag him up the rest of the stairs. They burst out of the stairwell and walk down an eerily silent hallway until they come to a room labeled “isolation two.” The lead riot cop opens the door and smiles as he sees that a straightjacket has already been brought to the padded cell. The two riot cops throw Corey Casey into the cell and strap him into the full straightjacket. As hey are leaving they run into the attractive doctor again. She walks past the two riot cops and has to stand on her tip toes to look into Corey’s cell. She notices Corey’s limp body and a look of puzzlement crosses her face)

Doctor
Why isn’t he moving?

(The two riot cops laugh as they push open the door to the stairwell)

Lead Riot Cop
Guess he must have fallen asleep...

The Match

Time…it’s the one thing that can never be slowed, never be stopped, never be controlled…and it’s the one thing that is guaranteed to kill us all. Time is what is killing you Shadow Demon…the little hand on the clock just ticking away the minutes until you finally meet your maker

-Let me explain-

You see Shadow, like our mutual friend Mr. Ridicule, I also believe that it is time for the Demon to hang it up and call it quits. You know this is true Shadow. For weeks you and I had battles back and forth…it started when I killed your precious “Rogue” and then was taken to the next level when you laid me out at Battle Lines. But your clock truly began to tick away the remaining days of your life when you took my Undisputed Title from me.

-I plan on speeding time up-

Now you say that the time has come for you to establish your reason for fighting…and you have declared that that reason is killing me and avenging your wife. You know Shadow, I must say, I am curious. You see, I consider the battles, the bloodbaths, the celebrations of violence that were our last few matches against each other to be the highlight of my career.

-But yet…-

You say you inflicted all that punishment on me…just to win a match? That you were simply aiming to win and nothing more? Shadow; come on now…there had to have been something more. You see Shadow, I think that during all those epic battles, you truly were fighting me to try and avenge your wife, that you truly were inflicting as much pain as possible on me in order to try and somehow appease the soul of Rogue…

-Too bad you failed-

At War Games you and I took it to the next level and yes, you won. But see, you might have been the better man on that night, but when it came time for our rematch you had to be saved. You were on the verge of not only losing the Undisputed Title…but you were on the verge of losing to me and failing to avenge Rogue

-Lucky for you-

Nick and Chuck came out first to beat me down, and then the cops came and took me away for a crime I didn’t commit. Rogue must have been looking down on you Shadow Demon and seen that you were about to fail her once more. Your guardian angel saw that the great Shadow Demon was about to lose and reached out through divine grace and sent Nick and Chuck down to that ring, followed closely by the cops.

-You say I took away the only beautiful thing in your life-

I say I took away the only thing that was keeping Rob Langdon in control. I say that I took what was making you weak, making you pathetic and I destroyed it. I cut the ties that the weak and pathetic Rob Langdon had with sanity and brought forth the true Shadow Demon.

-I say I killed beauty…and replaced it with strength-

You want to proclaim that you are going to torture me during our match? Now that’s truly funny. I have experienced torture, I have experienced pain, I have probed the darkest parts of my mind while I sat for a week in solitary confinement here at this Asylum…and I have come up with this thought. If one is willing to sacrifice everything that makes up one’s self in order to achieve a goal…then one is able to endure anything. Pain, sanity, sorrow, joy…these are all just words that we use to fill in the empty spaces while we search for that one true goal…

-And my goal…is to take back my Undisputed Title-

I am willing to be tortured, willing to bleed, willing to walk through the Gates of Hell to reclaim what is mine Shadow. You say you are going to torture me in that ring…I say, if it means that I get my Undisputed Title back at the end of the night…bring it on.

-Moving on-

My good buddy Chuck is also in this wonderful Undisputed Title match as well. Chuck, I don’t believe I got to properly welcome you back from your latest stint in the ER. Welcome back! It seems that you have finally realized that, in order for Chuck Matthews to be a big deal in NLWF, he needs Brenton Cyrus and One World Nation…

-Let me explain-

Before I kidnapped you and tortured you damn near to death, the name Chuck Matthews wasn’t taken seriously around here. Yes you had a high profile feud with yours truly…but other than that…you kinda just declined into the background…

-Insert your failed “Dynasty” here-

Then I kidnapped you, tortured you, broke your mind, scarred your body and, for some reason, Carmine decided to play with your Johnson…I always knew that guy was a bit of a homo. Anyways…then Brenton Cyrus appears and, in a shocking move, launches an attack on the City of Salvation and rescues you. Chuck then goes into a coma for a few months…

-Here’s where the big revelation is-

My thought is that, while you were in that coma, you must have finally realized something. Without Nick Ridicule…without Brenton Cyrus…there really is no Chuck Matthews! Without Brenton and Nick to bail you out of trouble and to keep the name and career of Chuck Matthews relevant…what do you have? You simply have one guy who is shit out of luck.

-So, what is the first thing Chuck does upon his big return to NLWF?-

He invades an open Tag Team Title match and, after making sure Brenton was the first guy to grab the Tag Titles, Chuck hops the barricade, climbs the ladder, and grabs the other Tag Team Title belt, thus assuring that he is once again united with Brenton Cyrus!

-Roll credits-

Now, don’t get me wrong Chuck. Since your big return you have been a force to be reckoned with…and you can be damn sure I have taken that little fact into account. You can also be sure that I have also taken into account the fact that both you and Shadow have very good reasons to want to rip me limb from limb…

-Therein lies the problem-

While you two are arguing over who gets to kill me first…that just leaves me with an open window to quickly dispatch of either Bobby Ocean or Matt Gray. You see, you are not the only strategist in the NLWF any more Chuck. I’m sure you support Shadow when he says I will not be able to walk out of King of the Throne under my own power…I say not only will I be walking out under my own power…I will be walking out as Undisputed Champion once more…

-Oh yeah, I almost forgot!-

Bobby Ocean has been added to this match! Bobby, I don’t believe we have been officially introduced. I am Corey Casey…and since you have been on your leave of absence I have become one of the biggest stars in NLWF. I have won two of the three major championships in NLWF; I have been the No Limit Champion, the North American Champion, a two time Tag Team Champion…
-And you have done…what…-

You have managed to fight your brother twice and then get your ass kicked by One World Nation and Death Angel. Yeah, you’re on a real hot streak since coming back I’d say. I honestly almost feel bad for Carver because he had such potential when he first returned to whoop your ass at War Games 2…and now…well now he’s just being led around by you.

-Long story short-

You are going to get decimated at King of the Throne Bobby. You just aren’t ready to play with the big boys. Why don’t you challenge your brother to a few more matches and try again in a few months…if you’re still around…or alive…

-Can you hear it? Can you feel it?-

Matt Gray…the NLWF new comer, says he wants some real competition. Up until this point you really haven’t been challenged yet have you Matt? I mean, over than the former DSU member who almost had you beat…

-Welcome to the land of real competition-

Matt, you are stepping into the ring with three of the top stars in NLWF…and Bobby Ocean…I don’t know if you have seen any of the tapes of the matches between Chuck and me, or Shadow and me…but if I were you, I would go back and watch them before asking for real competition…

-Because you just got thrown into a fucking shark tank-

I am certifiably insane Matt…as is Shadow, and Chuck has been around long enough to make a name for himself as a top tier competitor…I’d say this qualifies as your “better competition.” It’s a shame though…because you stand little to no chance against not only me but anyone else in this match…besides Bobby of course.

-Consider yourself lucky if you can feel anything but pain after this match Matt-

Gentlemen…and whatever the hell Shadow Demon is…let me make two things perfectly clear. I will be taking back my Undisputed Championship at King of the Throne. And I will go on to face Nick Ridicule at Trial By Combat. At the end of King of the Throne I won’t be just the most hated man in NLWF history…I will be the most hated champion in NLWF history.

Back to top Go down