NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction #2

Go down

Introduction #2 Empty Introduction #2

Post by Guest October 15th 2012, 5:18 pm

I didn’t even know what the fuck to text back, like a nigga was speechless and that shit barely happens to me. I know she expected a reaction and even though her nigga was there, I know she was waiting around to see what I was going to say. I was thinking about just ignoring her and laying down, I wanted to go to sleep so I could try and not think about that shit for the rest of the night, but fuck I couldn’t even do that.

(blunt lit)

I hope you said no.

Philadelphia, PA

The scene opens up downtown Philadelphia, near South and the Center City area. The Marriott is shown, raining pouring heavily out in the streets, the scene then spans the area before showing Anthony’s room, inside Anthony is shown strechted across the bed staring at his phone, waiting for a response from Anna.

(25 minutes later)

I don’t know what to say, he is the father of my child but at the same time I have such strong feelings for you.

That did it right there for me, the fact that she had to actually sit back and think about it made it the worst, the nigga was the worst. I didn’t understand why she would want to be with someone like him, he was a clown, abusive, a liar, and the nigga cheated up and down, even fucked six of her friends.

But my point is, was she desperate or was this a cry out for my attention?

(2 minutes later)

Don’t say anything, you already made your decision when you didn’t give him a “No” answer, I’m out. I’ll hit you later!

Anthony slammed the phone down on the bed, he could feel the phone vibrating, looking down at the phone he noticed his sister calling, but he quickly rolled over, the scene fades.

Philadelphia, PA
Present Day.

The scene opens up outside Delilah’s Strip Club in South Philly, the scene spans around the inside and outside of the club before going back into the club, inside the day shift girls are shown making their rounds, some dancing, some giving private dances and others just mingling with some of the guys, Anthony makes his way inside the club, heading over to the VIP section where he is set to be interviewed by Victoria Fenty, a local celebrity, but inspiring Radio Personality / Host.

Anthony:
It’s loud in this bitch.

Anthony makes his way over to one of the couches inside the VIP Lounge, he reaches for the Ciroc bottle, pouring just a little in his shot glass, he takes one shot and then places the glass back onto the table.

Victoria:
Be Easy King, I need you sober to answer some of these questions I have for you.

Anthony:
I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to answer them, but it’s been a while Victoria, how the fuck you been?

Victoria:
Grinding man, working hard as ever.

Anthony:
That’s how it is sometimes.

Victoria:
I appreciate you allowing me to do this little interview, even though the destination you chose is a little outrageous, but I guess it does fit you’re personality.

Anthony:
I rather did it somewhere then my hotel room, I’m not familiar with Philadelphia and was only here to handle some business, I didn’t even know you relocated to Philly but I guess because I’m barely in contact with any of the people I grew up with.

Victoria:
I’ve noticed why is that?

Anthony:
People change.

Victoria:
I can definitely agree with that, but that is apart of life. But my first question is and you know I was going to ask you, what the hell happened with Sin City? I thought that was you’re calling.

Anthony:
I walked out on them punk asses, I was done dealing with their drama and all their hypocritical bullshit.

Victoria:
I personally think they didn’t use you properly.

Anthony:
They didn’t, and that’s one thing about these small companies, these indy feds. It’s like when they have one or two superstars, they don’t want to focus on others, or others who can become superstars. It was more of you have to know the right person type deal to move up.

Victoria:
Wow, I would never imagine a wrestling promotion would be that way.

Anthony:
Then you haven’t been watching wrestling, I mean it happens everywhere, not just SCW.

Victoria:
Are you are bad terms with the company or even the boss?

Anthony:
We don’t speak, I had my lawyers draw up my paperwork, they sent it off to SCW’s lawyers and after that, everything was out of my hands. I don’t need them niggas to survive, I know my talents and leaving them was the best decision I ever made.

Victoria:
I hear NLWF is paying you more and they’re offering you a lot more, how did this come about?

Anthony:
Because they recognized a star in me, they knew that giving me a contract would be the best thing that ever fucking happened to them.

Victoria:
Would you ever return to SCW?

Anthony:
Honestly, no! (shakes head) It’s too much bad blood there, especially between the bosses and I. I don’t think I would ever step foot in that ratchet place again, but I wish them luck in surviving.

Victoria:
Surviving what?

Anthony:
Hopefully the company last long, from my understanding they have so many issues backstage that who knows how long SCW will last. People will eventually see through the bosses’ bullshit and realize what type of garbage they’re really dealing with.

Victoria: A lot of animosity between you and the SCW Staff.

Anthony:
Fuck them.

Victoria:
And that says it all, moving on.

Anthony lets out a small smile.

Victoria:
A lot of people may not know who you are, what would you want people to know about you exactly?

Anthony:
Depends on the situation, I’m a overall laid back type of guy, don’t really get involved with too much unless I feel the need to. I’m a beast when it comes to knocking muthafuckas heads off in the ring and the fact that I’m very blessed.

Victoria:
Both you and Madison are blessed, I was reading up a little more on you’re biography before I came here and yes even though we did grow up together, so much has changed in the amount of years and I would like to discuss that.

Anthony:
What is it you want to know?

Victoria:
You come from a very wealthy background, wealthy enough where you don’t have to work, so why?

Anthony:
There is nothing wrong with making a little more cash when needed, of course I was born into a wealthy family, so I was spoiled when it came to have any and everything I wanted. But I’m a grown ass man now, and I’m not like these rich fucking kids who live off their trust funds or their families’ money for the rest of their lives, I like to make my own, and control my own.

Anthony pauses as he takes another shot of the Ciroc.

Introduction #2 Tumblr_lzgsvzSsV21r84w9wo1_500_zps181d87aa

Victoria:
Where did the money come from? The Fame? Like how was it for you coming as a child?

Anthony:
Easy, and I got along with everyone. It was never about my money or how much money I had, even the people I hung around with never approached me about money which was fine with me.

Victoria:
But the money wasn’t always there.

Anthony:
It wasn’t, I remember living in Compton when I was younger and not having any running hot water or electricity, we struggled just like any other family but our blessing came.

Victoria:
Didn’t you’re grandparents have stocks and other financial security.

Anthony:
My grandparents we’re smart as shit and invested into a lot, it took my grandfather 35 years to reach millionaire status but he did. Being involved with stocks, bonds, dealing with investments can really help you out in the end, but you have to be smart about it.

Victoria:
I guess you we’re smart about it then.

Anthony:
Smart enough.

Victoria:
Let’s talk about you’re match coming up on the 10th, a huge match it seems like, how are you feeling? What are you doing to prepare you’re self for this match?

Anthony:
Everything I possibly can, this competition is not like SCW’s competition, this is real. I’m going against fucking Cody Taylor, a well respected man in the competition.

Victoria:
But from what I recall, you didn’t have any nice words for him.

Anthony:
I respect Cody, but do I like him, Hell No. I don’t know the dude personally, never discussed or had any type of conversation with him, I’m pretty sure he’s not walking in this match concerned about me or what the outcome would be if he was to win and I was to loose.

Victoria:
I feel like sometimes these promotions put the wrong people against each other, the two of you could be a team.

Anthony:
I’m not doing that team shit again, it failed miserably in SCW and I refused to put myself in that situation again.

Victoria:
You mean with what happened to Dream Chasers?

Anthony:
In the beginning I hated the idea because I wanted to be solo, I didn’t want to have to deal with other people and their bullshit but I went ahead with it because I was promised good things to come afterwards, well you see what happened afterwards and you see I am no longer there, so that should tell you something.

Victoria:
But you never answered about what happened with Dream Chasers?

Anthony:
Because really I don’t want to discuss SCW or anything revolving around it, Dream Chasers was a rushed idea that ended up turning into a bad idea, we weren’t given the push we needed, and we weren’t used properly, a lot of people we’re upset about the outcome of Dream Chasers and how it all started and ended, but I really wasn’t interested in at the time.

Victoria:
I would have rather see you and Cody go against each other One on One instead of it being a Triple Threat.

Anthony:
Honestly, no matter what match it would have been, I still would of won.

Victoria:
Are you anxious to see what your opponents have to say about you?

Anthony:
I expect trash talk, I expect them to try and destroy my character, or blantally disrespect me and my skills. And that’s fine, I’m actually ready and excited to see what my opponents have to say, only helps me build more fire to fucking knock both their heads off.

Victoria:
I thought you and Cody we’re some what kind of cool, especially since you and Shark put your differences aside.

Anthony:
I don’t think Shark and I really put our differences aside, I feel as though we gained more of a respect for each other. As for Cody, he and Shark are friends, I would expect Cody to be his own person and not always follow behind Shark, just because Shark reached out doesn’t mean Cody would have to.

Victoria:
I saw you threw some challenges out there, do you think he’ll accept?

Anthony:
He may, if he doesn’t then he’s a pussy. Point Blank!

Victoria:
Before we wrap it up, I do have to ask what is in store for you next. What is going on besides the rent and wrestling, any other ventures for Mr. King?

Anthony:
Honestly not really, I was interested in starting my own sock line so that idea has been placed in my head, but honestly wrestling is my main focus right now, it always been.

Victoria: I appreciate you talking with me Ant.

Anthony nods his head, he jumps up from the couch, embracing Victoria, and he lets her go and watches her as she starts to help the camera crew clean up the area. Anthony turns, pulling $100’s out his pocket, tossing them on the dance floor as the scene fades to black.

Philadelphia, PA
(Later That Evening)
Anthony’s Hotel Room.

The scene opens back up inside Anthony’s hotel room, inside Anthony is shown sitting up on the kitchen counter, after receiving over 100 texts from Anna, he finally decides to reply.

You didn’t have to text me so much today, I’m not mad, just been busy.

(3 minutes later)

I know when you’re busy and when you’re not, it’s cool that you’ve been dodging me, I don’t blame you. But I’ve needed you, and I really needed to talk to you and you just blew me off.

WTF???

(1 minutes later)

You told me that you was leaving that nigga, but yet you letting him put a ring on it, you a fucking fool yo and a nigga is hurt.

(10 minutes later)

Idk what to say???

Anthony shook his head in disgust as he read the reply, he turn and stared out the window as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down