NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction #3

Go down

Introduction #3 Empty Introduction #3

Post by Guest October 20th 2012, 9:18 am

Compton, California

I hadn’t really spoke to Anna in the last couple days, knowing her since High school and for her to turn around and pull some shit like this really made me think where our friendship really stood. I never expected her to wait around for me, I didn’t. But it was always Anna who put in my mind that she wanted to wait, I never forced her.

I’ve known the girl since high school, even before high school we use to mess around in middle school. Once I switched schools, we kind of lost touch but when we attended high school together, that love we lost kind of came back. She rode hard for me though, she stood by my side mostly through everything, dealing with the drama with my parents, moving from house to house and even stood by me through all the fights and dealing with the law.

But she got tired of it, tired of it quick. She wanted something more from me, something different. Once I got involved in wrestling, I barely paid any attention to her. She took it personally and ended up talking to the dude that she’s with now, next thing I know she had a baby by him.

The scene opens up inside Anna’s apartment, the kids being away at daycare, it gave Anna and Anthony enough time to kind of catch up, Anna is shown making her way from out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, she reaches over grabs a long dress like shirt from the dresser and throws it over her head covering her body while the towel dropped. Anthony walks in from the living room area, wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a long tee.

Anna:
I guess sex only made it difficult.

Anthony:
Why do you want to marry this nigga when you still let me dick you down on occasions? I mean you have no loyalty to this nigga whatsoever.

Anna:
I love you, so it’s a difficult situation when it comes to you. As for any other nigga, I wouldn’t disrespect him like that.

Anthony:
That doesn’t make sense.

Anna:
It makes enough sense; you just want to see it the hard way. You can’t be upset with me because I decided not to wait for you anymore, both of us are getting older and I just can’t sit back and not know whether or not I will have a full time father in my child’s life.

Anthony:
There not my kids.

Anna:
So what does that mean?

Anthony:
It means you shouldn’t want a man to help you take care of you’re kids, if being with the babies father is good enough for you then so be it.

Anna:
Are you mad?

Anthony:
I am, but at the same time I’m not. I already know what “our” situation is, so whatever makes you happy.

I was more then angry, I was livid. I hated the fact that Anna breathe the same air as this fool, the dude was a clown. I remember when I first met him last year, he thought he was all big and bad because at the time he was knocking Anna off, that was around the time that Anna and I had first broken up. He felt as though he would rub it in my face that Anna was his, and not mines.

I didn’t pay it any attention though; I was still fucking bad bitches on the side and making money. I didn’t want to be tied down at that point anyway because I knew it would only take my mind off of what was important during that time. I’m trying to build my wrestling career and make it bigger then what it is, I knew for a fact having a distraction of a woman could only mess things up for me.

Anna:
What is it you think I should do then Ant?

Anthony:
Do whatever makes you happy girl; I’m bout to go hang with my homies so I guess I’ll talk to you later.

Anna:
Really? Are you really going to act like that?

Anthony:
I guess you want me to beg you not to marry that dude and to be with me huh? Well sadly you’re feelings are about to be hurt because it’s not happening. So do as you please.

Anna:
So you think you can just come over here any time you want, fuck me and then leave.

Anthony:
I just did.

Anthony reaches for his hat off the bed, but before he could grab it, Anna slaps the hat onto the floor. Anthony shakes his head as he reaches for his hat off the floor, he turns and makes his way towards the front door.

Anna:
Fuck you Anthony! Fuck you! (Running behind Anthony, smacking him in his back) It’s not fair!

Anthony turns and looks at Anna.

Anthony:
Not fair bitch? I asked you to wait and you said you would, but now that you’ve popped a baby out you’re pussy and got you a decent nigga with a six figure job, you ready to bail on a nigga. So please don’t try and correct me with what’s fair and what isn’t, that shit was funny.

Anthony opens the door and leaves out, not even acknowledging Anna who is still standing in the doorway. Anthony makes his way down the long hall way and heads toward the elevator as the scene fades to black..

Madison’s Condo
West Hollywood, California
2 Hours Later

The scene opens up inside Madison’s condo, Madison shown standing in her kitchen, eating some ice cream. Anthony makes his way from the back bedroom, adjusting his chain and shirt walking over to the couch, where he flops down, placing his feet on the coffee table.

Anthony:
This shit is ridiculous. (Anthony tosses his phone onto the table) This girl is doing way too much.

Madison:
What’s the problem now?

Anthony:
She continues to text and calls me because she wants to get a reaction out of me, the bitch decided that she wants to marry this dude after all the shit we went through.

Madison:
Do you expect for her to wait for you?

Anthony:
You’re starting to sound like her.

Madison:
I’m starting to sound like I’m actually speaking some fucking sense. Look, I hate that you’re all upset and got you’re panties in a bunch, but that girl doesn’t need to sit around and wait for anyone. You lead her on making her feel as though you two are going to be together when in reality you’re not.

Anthony:
You don’t know that.

Madison:
And neither do you.

Anthony:
What does that mean?

Madison:
I know you love Anna, you two have been rocking with each other even before High School but you both are older now, you still want to have fun and be single while with her, she already has a baby and is kind of playing house. She needs a husband by her side, well technically she doesn’t need a man but in her eyes she does.

Anthony:
So what should I do?

Madison:
Let her go and let her make her own decisions, if you truly care for the girl then wife her up, make sure you’ll never loose her to anyone, but if that’s not what is in you’re heart then I suggest you move on and let her move on also.

Madison was right, even though I didn’t want to admit it, she was right. I loved Anna to much to allow her to sit back and wait around for goofy me. It wasn’t even about the fact that I wanted to be single or mingle, its just I wasn’t focused on being held down right now. I wanted to better my career, better my own life, no sit back and worry about another’s.

And the fact that she had baby made things a little difficult for me to, I would be raising another man’s child and that’s not how I saw myself growing in life. The dude she was with hated my guts so I knew that would only cause problems.

I think the more I thought about it, the more it made me mad. It wasn’t the fact t hat she was getting married because honestly if a better dude came along and took her away then I would be fine with that, but the dude she involved with now isn’t about shit, he barely makes LEGAL money and he spends majority of his life in the streets.

Madison:
You have to let her go Ant, as much as I like Anna and as much as you enjoy her, its time for you to just let that girl go.

Anthony:
I guess you right.

Madison:
I’m your sister and I wouldn’t tell you anything wrong, she already has a baby by another man and I honestly feel as though that would be an additional stress in your life that you definitely don’t need. You guys can stay friends; I don’t see a problem with that.

Anthony:
She does.

Madison:
Then oh well, don’t get me wrong I love Anna, she has been apart of not only you’re life, but mines as well. But the girl doesn’t know what she wants either, you two are better off as friends and until you two can actually sit down and talk it out, I say just leave it how it is and let her make whatever decision she wants.

Madison was right though, even though the way she was saying it came off in a harsh way but I understood what she was getting at.

Anthony:
I’ll talk to her after this interview, I have to head out.

Anthony reaches for his phone and heads toward the door, the scene fades to black.

1 Hour Later
Power 93.5 KDAY
West Hollywood, California

The scene opens up in West Hollywood, California at the local radio station, inside Anthony is shown sitting inside the studio, headphones and everything set in place while on the other side stood DJ Kid, one of the local DJ’s there. The two share a couple laughs before finally going on air, DJ Kid introduces Anthony.

DJ Kid:
Damn, we got little homie King back in the building.

Introduction #3 F647a0be197e11e2a38422000a1e878b_6

Anthony:
You know I had to stop through, no doubt.

DJ Kid:
So you back in the ring again man, how did that come about? I thought you we’re working on the kicks line and the socks too.

Anthony:
You know wrestling always been the priority, I was just doing them side hustles to make some paper. But I will say the sock line is coming about real nice, I got some on right now.

DJ Kid:
Are you behind the whole deal or you got help?

Anthony:
I mean I got a production team behind me, I come up with the designs, I pay the people to make them, and then once I find some lenders or buyers, I make my profit back.

DJ Kid:
I checked you out in SCW though, I wasn’t happy with what I saw. And that’s being real King, growing up with you and watching you in the backyard, you were laying more people out back then, then you are now.

Anthony:
It all boils down to whose in you’re favor and whose not, my debut in SCW was one of the best, but as I said before I just wasn’t being used properly.

DJ Kid:
So you sign with NLWF, you shitted in they face basically.

Anthony:
Ha, call it what you want, let’s just say I made a better decision.

DJ Kid:
Yo, how is Madison doing? She still fine as well you know what.

Anthony:
I can’t really comment on the whole fine thing homie, that’s blood right there. But she doing great, she definitely left the wrestling alone for good.

DJ Kid:
Damn, Madison did?

Anthony:
It’s all about politics, everything so fake. The stuff that went down in WAW made her realize she just didn’t want to deal with it anymore. She thought about it for awhile before finally making the decision, she even put her wrestling gear in storage.

DJ Kid:
I’d buy it if it ever went up for auction.

Anthony:
Nah we don’t make payments homie, we pay in advance.

DJ Kid:
(Looks at paper) So you got this match coming up in NLWF, against a dude named Cody Taylor, so I assume he’s white and then some dude named Spitta, hence the ghetto black name.

Anthony:
Ha, Ha! You crazy!

DJ Kid:
I mean Spitta though?

Anthony:
I use to wrestle as Lil’ Dominator and The Kidd, so I guess when it comes to wrestling names, you have to start somewhere. But I dropped that gimmick shit and announced the real me.

DJ Kid:
But, Spitta though? I mean that’s a WTF moment.

Anthony:
I’ve never met the dude, and he’s been quit these last couple of week so I guess he hiding out.

DJ Kid:
I think I heard about the Taylor dude though, his record pretty nice.

Anthony:
The dude got skills, he won his debut match in SCW, so I know he’ll have some ammunition thrown at me because of that. But all that shit is in the pass, I’ve dusted my shoulders off and I’m ready for the future. Cody can bring it all he wants, and Spitta can sit back and watch the two pros face off.

DJ Kid:
What is it about Spitta that you don’t like?

Anthony:
Man his name shows you enough about this dude’s personality, I bet you this man has a speech or a hard accent, he probably wrestles in some small spandex or underwear type shit and it’s just a waste of time though, I rather had beat Cody one on one, and then rub it in their faces when I leave that arena with my Ferrari.

DJ Kid:
The ride is nice.

Anthony:
The ride is mine; I already got my rims on order for that.

DJ Kid:
What about this stipulation of you dropping King?

Anthony:
Won’t happen, King not going anywhere.

DJ Kid:
Did you agree to that?

Anthony:
It was placed in the match, I have no say. But I’m not worried Kid, and you shouldn’t be either homie. My time in SCW may have been a flake, a *BLEEP* stunt, but you know how dangerous I was in WAW. NLWF is about to receive that same treatment, I kind of soften up after my WAW days but that’s because my mind wasn’t in the right place, I was getting money and dealing with all these side ventures that when it came to wrestling, it was placed on the back burner but I’m over that little phase.

DJ Kid:
You still shooting promos like you did in the backyard scene.

Anthony:
I was worst back then, but that trash talk is for the lames. I like actions more then I like words, waste of time and breath.

DJ Kid:
You have to breathe homie.

Anthony:
Of course, breathe air, not bullshit.

DJ Kid:
What’s going on with your love life man? We see you in the clubs with these chicks, one in particular.

I guess he was talking about Anna.

DJ Kid:
She a bad Spanish chick, thick thighs, and well you know what she look like.

Anthony:
I’m single homie, and plan to keep it that way.

DJ Kid:
So no Spanish chick talk?

Anthony:
I keep that life private.

Anthony and DJ Kid continue to talk, laughing it up on the radio as the scene fades to black.

Back at the hotel

Introduction #3 Tumblr_m4chqkyhGP1r84w9wo1_r1_500-1

I had to get ready for tonight’s events. It was my first time seeing Brooklyn Carter in weeks, and the shit she was going through now I knew she wasn’t going to be in the best of moods. I hadn’t really hung around her a lot though, even when I was apart of the Dream Chaserz, she mostly kept her distance because she was dealing with her own shit, and the women’s division in SCW, all them bitches we’re haters, and delusional.

She was in LA, her and her brother and they all wanted to hang out. I guess since Sean was in France, they wanted to hit a couple of the hood spots. I was cool with her brother though, I knew the nigga was gay but I respected him enough to know he wouldn’t try no crazy shit, he was actually a cool ass dude. He smoked, he drank, he listened to rap, he liked danger and the dude was a damn good wrestler.

They wanted to hit this spot called Onyx, I knew the owner so we definitely had us a VIP spot tonight. So I was down with hanging out with them, catching up, too bad Brooke couldn’t chief with us though, that fucking baby kept her from doing a lot.

I needed to get out though, I had so much anger built up inside that a few drinks, some bad bitches and some weed would make me feel better, throw some rap shit in there and it’s a party. So much had changed within these last few weeks, switching promotions, dealing with lawyers and fighting with Anna was enough to drive any sane nigga crazy.

Signing with NLWF made me nervous though, it was a different environment compared to the one I was use to wrestling in SCW, different people, and different bosses and the way they run shit here was a lot different compared to the repetitiveness in Sin City. But I knew here in NLWF I had opportunity, I had a chance to really leave that WAW and now the SCW bullshit in the pass and make a name for my fucking self, a bigger and better name for myself.

I had only been signed for a few hours before learning I had to compete in a Triple Threat Match at NLWF, no elimination, anything fucking goes, but those the type of fights I like because you can get dirty, real dirty. Growing up, whenever I fought I took that shit to the streets, I never really had anyone holding me down or helping me learn how to defend myself.

I remember the rich white kids would wonder why I was hanging around the broke black kids, looking at my skin complexion they figured I was one of them, yeah I admit growing up I was a little lighter then normal but that was me. I had money so why didn’t I hang out at all the preppy events or hang with all the kids at the social events? Because I was more focused on hanging out in the streets, trying to find different ways to make more money then I already had, I didn’t want to sit at some fucking social event sipping on fruit punch like it was champagne, I wanted to be out in the streets, on the court, flirting with these bitches and racking all the money I could.

Money wasn’t always hard for us, growing up we had it, but I was a greedy little nigga I wanted more. My grandparents always taught me to be successful, use my head and even though I was involved in the streets still make a positive out of my life. Yes I got locked up a few times and of course I had my run in with the courts, but a nigga still walking freely.

It was tough though, having the same mother and different fathers it was tough. But that always kept Madison and I close, as for our other family, we keep in contact with certain people here and there, but it all depends on who it is. Like my Uncle Larry, I fuck with him only because he’s my father’s brother, he was good to me and he helped me a lot especially through my jail stints.

My father was so called disappointed in me and wanted nothing to do with me at that time, he had threatened to cut all finances off but my grandfather wasn’t having that. Which is why till this day my father and I still barely speak?

My life is confusing and has always been, so much has went down in the small amount of years I’ve been on this earth and I’m sure others can relate to my story. Money doesn’t always bring you happiness, it can definitely ruin you’re life but It all depends on how you go about the situation.

Me on the other hand, I handled my money and my life the correct way. That’s exactly why I can sit here today a successful black man with goals, more goals to accomplish.

It’s not even about the fucking car to tell you the truth, and I could careless what Cody Taylor or Spitta have to say about me. It comes down to this match and who the fuck The King is when it comes to that ring, NLWF may have created stars like Spitta, or Shark, and hell even Cody but its time for a new generation of hard hitters to come in and that’s me.

I plan on wrecking NLWF and snatching niggas titles away, half of them won’t even know what him them once I’m finished. And that’s a fact, I think this time around I’m more comfortable in the environment I’m in, I don’t have to worry about what’s being said or why I’m not being pushed or why I’m jobbing to acts that can’t even compare to me.

I plan on rising to the top here in NWLF, and come City of Evil, both Spitta and Cody will fall victim, the amount of pain and misery I bring them will have them debating whether or not they want to continue after City of Evil.

This match meant more to me then the car, it meant more to me then just a name being changed or dropped, it meant more to me then it being my debut, but the fact I was chosen to compete in such a huge match at such a huge event blew me the fuck away. You put me against two of you’re top stars.

I had to eliminate both, that wouldn’t be an issue though. I had a couple tricks up my sleeve, I just hopped these dudes can keep up.

Club Onyx
VIP Section
1:45 a.m.

The scene opens up outside Club Onyx, already after 1:00 the club is crowded, people being forced to leave while others were being let inside. The scene spans inside the club, music playing in the background as the crowd of people dance, drinks being spilled, the smell of weed through the club. Anthony is shown standing in the VIP section, behind him sat London who was taking a shot with a random club goer, on the other side of him stood Madison who was reading through text messages on her phone, Brooklyn makes her way from the bathroom, back over to the VIP section where she stands near Anthony.

Brooklyn:
I swear I caught a contact, I told Dana to make me a doctors appointment tomorrow because I don’t trust this shit.

Anthony:
Damn, maybe it was a bad idea for you to come.

Brooklyn:
I mean I’m cool, I’m not physically indulging in the activities, I just wish a bitch could open a window or something to let this smoke out.

Anthony:
Y’all said you wanted to go to a hood club, and I brought you to one.

Brooklyn:
And I’m having fun.

Brooklyn smiles as she starts to nod her head to the music playing in the back, on the side of her, a tall guy makes his way pass security and into the VIP section, Brooklyn turns and notices the guy as she walks closer to her, Anthony turns and notices the guy making his way towards Brooklyn and he slowly walks up toward her but is stopped when Madison pulls on his arm to ask him a question.

Brooklyn:
Back the fuck up nigga.

All Anthony could hear was curse words flying out of Brooklyn’s mouth, Anthony turned and notices the guy with his arm forcefully around Brooklyn’s waist, clamping on her ass, Brooklyn tries to push the dude off but was having a hard time.

Anthony:
Yo nigga, back up!

Anthony moves pass Madison pushing the dude away from Brooklyn, London who notices everything going on leaps from the couch and over to where his sister stood, both Anthony and London argued with the dude.

London:
You’re fucking crazy bruh, don’t put you’re fucking hands on my sister like that.

The club goer lifts his hands up, and tries to swing on London who ducks out the way, before you know it a brawl breaks out in the VIP section, four more dudes run up behind the first one trying to sneak attack both London and Anthony.

BOOM … BOOM …

gunfire erupts

The scene fades to black

Back to top Go down