NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I

Go down

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I Empty Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I

Post by Robbie Hart May 28th 2013, 11:49 am

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I RidiculeMansion
Wrestling with Love: Episode One
Miami, Florida
4/08/13

The shot opens up with a sky view of Ridicule mansion in Miami Florida, the camera then pans to the front of the house while in the background LL Cool J’s ‘I need love’ plays the official theme song of Wrestling With Love.

The camera pans to the front gates that open wide and a stretch hummer style limo turns into the compound and makes its way up the drive way. The heavily tinted windows to the hummer roll down and the contestants of the show all attempt to try to hang out the windows to get there first look at the breath taking mansion

The limo makes the loop around the five star fountain that welcomes everyone to the mansion, before it comes to a complete stop in front of the giant oak doors of the mansion. The driver exits the hummer and makes his way to the passenger side and opens the doors to let the ladies out

They all rush out and storm into the mansion, each one of them with excitement in there eyes as they are all more then ready to win my heart and the NLWF Diva contract. They rush into the mansion and each of them are blown away with the amount of luxury the mansion has to offer

One thing was clear, brodie had some taste

The girls walk into mansion, they all go in different directions all trying to get a feel for the place they well call home for the next four weeks. The excitement level of chatter is cut silent when Amanda Ortiz lets out an ear curling scream from the kitchen

..:: Amanda Ortiz ::..
“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

The rest of the girls rush to the kitchen where they see Amanda standing over crimson stained tiles. She is hysterical as she points down at the horrifying sight. Gianna Foxx bends down to get a closer look at the stain

..:: Gianna Foxx ::..
“Is that a blood stain?”

..:: Makayla Lee ::..
“It runs all through out the first floor of the mansion?”

The scene then fades to the confessional room where Amanda is sitting in front of the backdrop looking straight into the camera

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I Zoe_zpsac8fba95

“Who keeps blood stained tile in there home? After seeing that, I’m seriously starting to reconsider even doing this show. I mean is this a dating show, or a bad horror flick? I thought I was competing to win Robbie’s heart, instead I find myself in a cereal killer’s wet dream”

The scene fades back into the kitchen, where Anna Flowers is seen walking into the kitchen after flowing the trail of blood. She has a fascinated look on her face

..:: Anna Flowers ::..
“I can’t believe it; this is the former home of Nick Ridicule”

..:: Jenny Potts ::..
“Who?”

Anna bends down to the dried puddle that stains most of the kitchen and she runs her hand across the tile

“Nick Ridicule, he’s Robbie’s brother. This used to be the home he shared with Ashley Matthews and this is the exact spot where Ashley slit Nick’s throat. The trail that follows is in result of Nick dragging himself through out the mansion.”

“You mean someone was killed in this house? This is just my luck, I finally get a TV gig and it’s in a haunted mansion!”

“You really are as dumb as you look! Didn’t anyone do there homework? Nick didn’t die, he lived in fact he faced Robbie at Warrior Games last month”

Jenny gives a dirty look, and you can already feel the tension in the house grown ten fold

..:: Latoya Lopez ::..
“Isn’t there a maid here that could clean this up?”

..:: Wanda Hynes ::..
“It’s blood, and dried blood at that. There isn’t enough bleach in the world that could get that out”

“Why would you want to clean it up? This is NLWF history that stains these floors”

The camera switches back into the confession room, this time its Jenny Potts sitting in front of the backdrop and looking straight into the camera

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I Jenny_zps561d1629

“Who the fuck does Anna Flowers think she it? I’ll tell you one thing if the bitch calls me dumb again; scratch that if the bitch even looks at me cock-eyed I won’t hesitate to slap her where she stands. Who does she really think she’s impressing, where here to win Robbie’s heart not Dexter Morgans.”

The scene fades into the main living room where Eva Watson a message that is displayed on the 70 inch flat screen TV

..:: Eva Watson ::..
“Ladies, we have a direct message from the man of the hour himself.”

The rest of the contestants make there way into the room and they all huddle in front of the screen, once there all in attendance the screen changes from the logo for ‘Wrestling with Love’ to a personal video message that I recorded earlier in the day

I instantly appear on the screen

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘Hello ladies’

They all reply at the screen as if I could actually hear them

‘Welcome to the mansion, and you’re home for the next four weeks. Upstairs you will find the bedrooms, and as big as this place there isn’t 21 separate bedrooms. I advice you ladies to lay claim to a room of your choosing, and I would move fast if you want the room of your choosing, because like it or not its first come first serve.’

It looked like a stamped as they all grabbed there luggage and rushed up the stairs, girls were literally tripping over each other. The video kept playing for a few more seconds

‘I bet there isn’t a soul left watching this, so I’ll just wish you all luck when I see you all’

The video cuts off and the logo of ‘Wrestling with Love’ spins around on the screen

The frenzy was on as each of the 21 ladies rushed from door to door looking for the best rooms. The master sweet that over look the grand backyard was the prize on everyone’s eyes. 6 out of 21 women rushed to that room, they all clashed as each of them attempted to squeeze there way through the door way

..:: Katrina Swift ::..
“All you bitches better back the fuck up! I seen it first!”

“It’s the only single room in the mansion besides Robbie’s sweet. You’re smoking crack if you think I’m going to share a room with all of you scallywags!”

Anna was determined to get that room as she begun to throw elbows, but Katrina wasn’t going to give up that easy and she returned every elbow Anna threw her way. None of the girls were giving an inch at a chance at having there very own room.

..:: Kelly Brewster ::..
“Both you dirty bitches are dead wrong, this room has my name written all over it”

..:: La La Middleton ::..
“Really? Because I don’t see where the word Whore is written on the walls!”

We again switch to the confession room where we again see Amanda Ortiz looking into the camera

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I Zoe_zpsac8fba95

“I seen the girls acting very disparate in the hope of getting there own room, it looked like a Diva battle royal with the prize being a bed instead of a championship or even Robbie’s love. It was ridicules. The rest of the girls felt the same way, as they all claimed there rooms. It was clear the ones who elected to share there rooms were already forming alliances; I’m not here to make friends. So I pulled a trump card and won the only single room in the house”

We switch back to the all out war for the master bedroom, and we spot Amanda standing behind the clusterfuck in front of the door. Amanda smirks before running full speed towards the road block and instead of trying to wiggle her way into the mess, she thought outside the box and leap frog on top of the girls and crawled her way on top of each one before landing inside the room

“Looks like you six bitches better find an open bed, because this room has been claimed”

The girls weren’t happy at the move that Amanda just pulled off, but I made the rules perfectly clear. It was first come first serve and by some clever thinking Amanda was the first one to enter the room and call it hers.

..:: Kelly Brewster ::..
“You can have this room, I plan on spending most of my nights lying next to Robbie anyways”

..:: La La Middleton ::..
“You would dream about that, by the looks of you I can tell you’re used to lying down for a place to rest your head”

The tension was on high alert, and I could tell there wasn’t much stopping these ladies from going to war each other. I guess I picked the perfect time to arrive to the mansion. Walking into the deserted first floor of the house

Looking around, I decided to announce my arrival

‘Ladies … I’m home!!!’

As soon as my voice echoes throughout the mansion, the ladies came rushing down the double stair case to finally meet me. Within a minute I had all 21 girls standing in a perfect line in front of me.

A guy could get use to this type of treatment

I legit felt like a pimp calling his hoes for collection, and the way most of these ladies were dressed that comparison looked more and more like a reality

‘I would like to welcome you all to Ridicule Mansion, the once home of my half brother Nick.’

Anna Flowers attempts to step out of the line to brag about her knowledge of everything NLWF, but she doesn’t get the chance to as Dania Ramirez quickly jumps out of the line and uses her ease drop skills to good use as she cuts Anna’s balls and retells Robbie everything Anna told the girls about the history of the house

..:: Dania Ramirez ::..
“I just wanted to say, how much of an honor it is to be staying here. I can’t believe this is the same mansion where Nick F’N Ridicule had his throat sliced by his once long time love Ashley Matthews! I feel like were getting a chance to live inside a historic NLWF moment!”

I was more then impressed that Dania was such a big fan of not only me but NLWF as a whole. She defiantly scored some major brownie points with me. Walking into this mansion I was more then positive that there wouldn’t be anyone who understood the importance of this house. I was pleasantly surprise to say the least

‘I’m pleasantly surprise that you’re such a fan of NLWF that you actually know the history of this place. What is your name again?’

..:: Dania Ramirez ::..
“It’s Dania Ramirez but you call me whatever you like”

Anna Flowers looked like she was going to explode, by the look on her face it was perfectly clear that she wasn’t happy about the bullshit move that Dania pulled. Me personally didn’t catch the dirty and threaten looks she was shooting off at Dania, I was still getting over the fact that Dania was actually a fan of NLWF

Another trip to the confession room, this time it was with Anna Flowers who was venting to the world about the dirty move Dania pulled during the first ever meet and great between myself and the girls

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I Anna_zps60e30e17

“I can’t believe this dirty fucking bitch jacked everything I told everyone about the blood stains! Robbie can’t be really buying what this slut is selling is he? She doesn’t know a fucking thing about NLWF! There isn’t a chick inside this game that knows more then me! This is some bullshit! I am so fucking pissed off at this low blow that Dania pulled. I didn’t even know she was listing to what I told the other girls about the history of this place.”

Anna shakes her head

“I want to do nothing but bash this fucking bitches head into the marble floors adding my own blood stained history to this house. But if I did that, I’m sure I’ll be labeled the crazy chick and I would the first one cut from the show. But Dania better have eyes in the back of her head because this was a nothing more then a sign of disrespect. And I’m not the type of bitch you pull this shit on!”

Anna was fuming mad and it was oozing out of every TV set watching ‘Wrestling with Love’ but I had no idea. I was to impress with Dania and her knowledge for everything that is my life. Still not having any idea about how mad Anna was, I decided to invite the ladies to hit up the open bar that was stocked with every liquor that I enjoyed drinking

To say the least there was every type of booze available in the bar and liquor cabinets

‘How about a drink? I don’t know about all of you, but I can feel tension in the air and the best solution to tension that I know of is booze! So let the shots flow ladies!’

Each of the 21 ladies made there way to the open bar and almost every one of them made themselves a mix drink, I personally just grab the bottle of Bacardi and took shots straight from the bottle. But before I had a chance to really mingle and get to know the ladies, the host of Wrestling with Love made her entrance

Alison Williams walked into the mansion and caught everyone chugging there drinks, myself included as I tip the bottle down my throat. Alison walked into the entrance way of the mansion and without making small talk quickly announced the first challenge

..:: Alison Williams ::..
“Hate to be the buzz kill of this orgy fest, but its time for the first challenge of the show.”

All the girls look dumbfounded at the appearance of Alison Williams and the announcement of the very first challenge, it was clear all of the girls expected to at least sleep the night away before competing in any challenges

Talk about a buzz kill

“You bitches are to make your way to the back of the house where you will find a makeshift official NLWF wrestling ring set up surrounded by the swimming pool. Each and every one of you girls are to strip down and head into the ring for a battle royal where the winner gets a one on one date with the man of the hour Robbie Hart! The catch is Robbie himself won’t be at ring side but he will be watching from the balcony of his room.”

Alison smirks at each and every contestant, at this point they were all standing around listing to what the very first challenge was. I was concern about the fact that I hadn’t gotten the chance to really get to know any of the girls. To be frank, I was having a hard time even remembering any of the diva’s names; it wasn’t like they were wearing name tags

“The winner of tonight’s challenge will go on a date with Robbie to his sisters tattoo shop where the both of you will get matching tattoos. The losers will be up for elimination. By the way, there will be five girls who get sent home tonight. Every elimination round will send five of you girls home with nothing more but a broken heart and regret. You all have ten minutes to put on your bathing suits, with that said, Let the games begin!”

The girls rushed to there rooms to lose there clothes and to replace them with there bathing suits. Alison and I also make our way up the stairs and to our spots on the balcony that over look the ring and the pool

‘This should be entertaining’

“As entertaining as spending the night at a strip club”

‘You could always show them how it’s done’

“I rather not stoop to there level. I’m a goddess, and there just little girls looking for five minutes of fame”

‘I’m glad you think so highly of me’

I was joking, and Alison understood it. Didn’t mean she found it funny though. Taking my seat on the throne that the production team made just for the show, I got settled in to enjoy the first event of the show. The girls were rushing and clothes were flying everywhere, being replaced by some skimpy beach wear. At the ten minute mark, Alison blew the air horn signaling the start of the game

With in seconds of the horn, all 21 ladies were standing around the ring

Before the battle royal started, we take another trip to the confession room where we find Anna Flowers again sitting in front of the camera

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I Anna_zps60e30e17

“I am almost a hundred percent sure none of these bitches even know what a Battle Royal is. This is exactly what I’ve been waiting for; it’s about time Robbie see’s just how fake Dania really is, and the cherry on top? I get to get my hands on her and beat her ass right in front of Robbie.”

Anna smiles

“This date is as good as mine”

Cutting back to pool side, Alison stands up from her chair next to mine

“It’s time for each of you to wrestle for Robbie’s love. If you would all please enter the ring”

As the girls each enter the replica NLWF ring, I lean over to Ali

‘Love the pun by the way’

She rolled her eyes and as soon as the last lady entered the ring Alison rung a bell and right from the start Anna Flowers charged through a crowed of women who were all tying up with each other and she speared Dania straight down to the matt, but she wasn’t done there as she begun to hammer down blows before she grabbed a fist full of hair and begun slamming her head down on to the matt

‘I’m going to go on the record and say those two really don’t like each other’

“What gave it away?”

Anna picks Dania up off the matt and pulls her towards the ropes and tosses her right over the top rope sending Dania crashing into the pool. Anna takes a few steps away and waves bye to Dania, but she was so focus on getting revenge on Dania that she wasn’t paying attention to Makayla Foxx who grabs the thong of Anna and the back of her head tossing her into the pool right behind Dania

‘That chick just learned her first lesson about the wrestling game; never take your eye of the prize!’

“You’re really enjoying this aren’t you?”

‘What guy wouldn’t like to see some wet pussy?!’

“A gay guy”

‘Touché’

Three more ladies were sent flying into the pool, Jazmine Corleone begun to take risk as she climb to the top rope. She spotted La La leaning against the ropes trying to catch her breath and the moment La La leaned away from the ropes Jazmine flew through the air connecting with a missile drop kick that sent La La for an unexpected swim

“And then there were 15”

‘That one bitch can really FLY! Did you see how much space she cleared?!’

During the brief conversation, Jazmine tossed another five contestants into the pool, leaving us with only ten girls left in the running for the date night with me. Jazmine looked focus and ready, at least until she turned around and walked straight into a DDT from Makayla Foxx! Makayla kip back up to her feet, but she didn’t get the chance to celebrate as she is doubled over from a kick to the gut from Jessica White who follows it up by power bombing her right over the top rope and into the clear blue water

HOLY SHIT! For chicks who never been in a ring before, these bitches are hitting some crazy moves!’

“It was a power bomb into a pool, let’s not go crazy. It’s not like she was a victim of the Stairway to hell”

‘That’s a low blow’

“Awww, are you still bitter about what happened at Warrior Games”

‘What’s to be bitter about, I’m still the NLWF Champion’

Jazmine slowly pulls herself off the matt, and Jessica looks to keep her momentum going as she rushes Jazmine. But Jaz was way ahead of her and eliminated Jessica with a back body drop that sent Jessica crashing landing into the water. Jazmine turns and blows a kiss to Jessica, and again another broad goes for a swim for not paying attention as Latoya nails a superkick right across the jaw of Jazmine

“Seven left, if you had to pick Robbie which of the seven remaining would you take on this date?”

‘To be honest, I wish I could take all seven! That’s an orgy I would love to be in the middle of’

Across the ring away from Latoya, Wanda Hynes brings the fight to both Eva and Katrina. Wanda grabs both of them by the hair and pushes them both against the ropes doing her best to kill two birds at once. But instead, her attempt turns into a three for one special as Sarah Upton sneaks behind all three ladies and with the help of Kelly Brewster they toss all three ladies into the pool.

Alison stands up as the remaining four catch there breathe in each of the corners of the ring

“Congratulations ladies, you are the final four and that much closer to earning some valuable alone time with Robbie.”

Latoya and Sarah begin to trade slaps, as Kelly and Alyssa stand face to face with each other. Both of them jawing at each other, both Latoya and Sarah pause from slapping the shit out of each other and attempt to team up and they charge straight at Kelly and Alyssa. They were quickly stop in there tracks as Alyssa and Kelly performed a picture perfect double clothesline

Kelly grabbed Sarah and dragged her to the corner; she grabs a fist full of hair as she places Sarah on the top turnbuckle. Sarah backs up a few steps from the corner and charges full force at Kelly, Sarah leaps up on the middle rope and spin kicks Kelly right into the pool.

But Sarah didn’t land it clean enough as she quickly finds herself wrapped up in the turnbuckles. Alyssa spots Sarah in a bad position and helps her get loose by dropping her over the top rope with a Death Valley Driver!

THE FINAL TWO!!! We’re that much closer to finding out who’s rolling with me tonight’

The final two waste no time in getting it on, they trade slaps back and forth before Latoya attempts to Irish whip Alyssa into the ropes but Alyssa reverse the whip and sends Latoya bouncing off the ropes and straight back at Alyssa who side steps out of the way and with a hair pull tosses Latoya right over the top rope, but Latoya holds on to the rope saving her self for the moment.

And it was just that a moment, because Alyssa spotted Latoya hanging on by a thread and she bounces off the opposite ropes and drop kicks Latoya in the back of the head causing her to be the last one to take a swim

Alison rings the bell as I stand up from my seat to give the broad a much deserve round of applause

“Congratulations, not only did you win the date with Robbie but you’re also excluded from elimination tonight!”

Alyssa smiles and blows a kiss to Robbie, as the rest of the ladies stand around the pool looking wet and miserable

“The limo will be here in an hour, giving you both actually 60 minutes to get ready for what should be a magical night. The rest of you ladies feel free to dry yourselves off and enjoy the mansion tonight, for five of you it will be your first and last night here”

Alyssa celebrates her victory with a trip to the confession room; she looks thrilled to have won as she takes her seat in front of the personal camera

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I ALYSSA_zps81de1b7d

..:: Alyssa Knocks ::..
“I can’t believe I won not only my first battle royal but a date with Robbie! This is a BIG deal, Robbie hasn’t even had enough time to get to know any of us and I get to spend the evening with him! I’m so excited; I haven’t even had a chance to even think about what I’m going to wear.”

She flashes a seductive smile at the camera

“I’m going to make sure this will be a night Robbie doesn’t forget”

After the confession, thanks to the magic of TV a limo is seen pulling up to the front of Ridicule mansion. The giant oak doors opened up and I step out first wearing some flashy jeans and a Chazen Ink tee –shirt. I promised Sloane that I would advertise for her shop as much as I could, and beside the point this shirt was straight fire with an original design drawn by Sloane herself.

But I was sure no one was going to be paying me any attention, because out walked Alyssa Knocks and she looked stunning! She was wearing a black mini-skirt with a matching low cut top showing more then enough cleavage. Her hair was tied up in a bun with two strains hanging down in front of her face

The Limo driver opened up the door for us and I lead her towards the limo

‘You are looking gorgeous tonight!’

She smiles

“Thank you Robbie, you don’t look to bad yourself”

She slides into the limo and I follow her in as the driver closes the door behind us. It was the first date of the show and I was excited to say the least, the only question I had was what would Alyssa do to separate herself from the pack and make tonight as memorable as all the ones that would follow …

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥
Wrestling With Love: Episode One
♥ ROBBIE HART’S EDITION ♥
The Shoot
♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥

OWN has come and gone, and I know what a lot of you folks are saying. What the fuck has happened to Robbie Hart?! I started the month of April as a double champion, and after OWN I’m finishing up the month of May with nothing. Maybe I’ve been too distracted with promoting ‘Wrestling with Love’ rather then defending my championships. Or Maybe I wanted to give everyone a false since of security when it comes to seeing my name across from there’s on the marquee

Maybe I just wanted to get everyone’s hopes up, get them thinking they have a fucking chance of winning the Global Annihilation tournament, when in fact I’m going to be the bracket buster of this entire show!

It all starts with Miguel St-Claire

MSC’s only accomplishment isn’t his fast track rise to fame because he’s quickly turning out to be nothing more then a two minute splash in the pan, but that he was the one who knocked Brooklyn Carter and James Shark from the land of no limits at King of the Throne. What he do for an encore you ask? He got knocked the fuck out in less then 20 seconds at OWN! That’s the type of performance that the Insurgency expects

You’re career is on the James Shark path

As delirious as you may be in thinking that you’re some hot shit around here, you're no mystery to me. You’ve been spoon feed you entire time here, Nick proved it OWN. You’re not ready to tango with the big boys! And if you think getting your teeth knocked down your throat was bad wait to step into the ring at GAT! You have been in the ring with no one in the length of your short career that is anything like me. No one you've faced is anywhere near the man, or athlete, or wrestler, or By-God FUBAR Ass-Beater that I am. And I'm focused on to teaching you a lesson, or some respect, or perhaps just some manners.

I haven’t decided which one it’ll be, and to be blunt I don't fucking care

I've got shit that is far more important then you to focus on, so I'm going to take this first round as if it was a fucking BYE round! Face it kid, you can't fucking stop me from pounding you and advancing to the next round. To intimate anything else is to show your ignorance. You’ve been apart of this promotion long enough that I’m fucking sure you're familiar with the way of the land, as such, you know who I am, what I'm about, and most importantly, unless you're blind, deaf, and crack-headed, you know what I'm capable of. Don't insult the intelligence of the people by trying to make them believe that you're not fully aware of the fucking beating you're going to get.

Nobody is stupid enough to believe otherwise.

And regardless how you try to dress yourself up with whatever wal-mart brand robe you pick to wear for GAT, this facade you seem to be attached to isn't any more legit than your chances of walking out of the ring with a win over the best to ever lace em up. Your false bravado will not avail you, because you simply do not possess the required skill to put paid to beating someone like me. Even if you were every single bit as good as you pretend to be -and you're not- you're approaching wrestling omnipotence this week, motherfuckerface. Tread carefully, lest I reveal your false facade for what it truly is.

For what you truly are

So here's what you're going to do, MSC. You're going to show up in Washington DC, and you're going to put on your six dollar robe. You're going to change panties, and you're going to come out to the ring, where I'm going to deliver the biggest fucking ass-kicking you'll ever get in a wrestling ring, and you're going to take it like the good little bitch you are. Because I swear to Christ, if you give me half a fucking excuse, I'm in the mood to end your ass this week. It's going to seem like eternity to you, but about five minutes after it begins, our match will be over. You're going to slink back to the dressing room, and you're going to revel in the fact that no beating you ever take in a wrestling ring will again be as bad as what I did to you, and then you're going to do yourself the best favor you ever could. You're going to keep my name out of your mouth, lest I return and smite you like a mighty smiting smiter.

Do yourself a favor, and remain silent for the remainder of the week. If you manage to actually piss me off, it's only going to end even more badly than what it's going to be anyway.

I'll see you in Washington mang.

Pray you can see anything when I'm done.

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I I_vote_lcap66/100Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT I Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down