NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling with Love: Casting Special

Go down

Wrestling with Love: Casting Special  Empty Wrestling with Love: Casting Special

Post by Robbie Hart May 15th 2013, 7:43 pm

Wrestling with Love: Casting Special  Mgk-flex1
Wrestling with Love: Casting Special
New York, New York
4/03/13

Before I was set to fly across the pound for King of the Throne, I got an offer I couldn’t refuse from an old friend.

Funkmaster Flex was the king of hip hop radio in New York; he had his own morning show on HOT 97. I meet Flex a long time ago when he was performing a show on the Vegas strip. Back then I had no inspiration to be a wrestler; instead I had a hip hop dream.

Funny how things work out, instead of gold records I was rocking two gold titles

Flex heard about my new reality dating show called ‘Wrestling with Love’ and wanted to get me on his show. It was a win, win for me. I got to promote my show, and build some free hype for my up coming NLWF Championship defense

Walking into the iconic building wearing my trademark Human Highlight Reels tee-shirt and both championship belts around my shoulders along with designer shades, I was greeted by a beautiful receptionist.

..:: HOT 97 Receptionist ::..

“Mr. Hart, welcome to HOT 97”

I took a second to collect myself, and to lower my shades to get a better look at the goddess in front of me. She had a JLO like accent, and her tan complexion told me she was Puerto Rican.

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘Hey there beautiful, I’m here for an interview with Flex’

Her cheeks turned a rose colored red

What can I say I’m a modern day Casanova

“Flex is expecting you, head on up to the fourth floor and take a right when you get off the elevator. You’ll meet everyone in the green room”

‘To bad you won’t be joining me in the green room’

That line got her to chuckle

“To bad I’m not a contestant fighting for your love”

‘It’s my show; just say the word and you’ll be a front runner’

“Tempting, but the last thing I want is to be a washed up reality TV star. Sorry but my name isn’t Sheyenne Successful”

She let her Latina fire show through and it made me want her even more

“You shouldn’t keep Flex waiting; you’re set to go on the air in 15 minutes.”

I got the hint and pressed the call button for the Elevator, the doors opened almost on command. Taking two short steps into the steel box, I pushed my glasses back up my nose and playfully rubbed the peach fuzz I had on my chin and watched as the Receptionist went back to work, She took one last look at me before the doors closed and begun to seductively chew on the end of her pen

That was the last image I had before the doors closed and I was carried up to the fourth floor

Stepping off the elevator, I spotted Flex at the end of the hall. He was kicking with the rest of his morning show crew. Drake’s Started at the bottom was playing softly on the speakers in the hall. Flex had a playlist going to warm up the listeners before he introduced me to all off New York

Flex spotted me and threw up his arms

..:: Funk Flex ::..
“Aye Yo! Robbie my man!”

‘What’s goodie Flex?!’

We meet half way in the hall way and we embraced in a fist pump, he turned to look at his co host Angie Martinez

“Look at this motherfucker, rocking more gold then Mr. T in his hay day”

‘What can I say mang, all I do is win!’

“Big thanks on coming out here and doing this.”

‘No doubt Flex, It’s all free press for me mang’

We make our way to the studio

“We go live right after this song. Before we do this, is there anything that you don’t want to talk about?”

I took my seat across from Angie and Flex, and put on a pair of Beat headphones

‘Mang, you know betta then that Flex … I’m not afraid to talk about anything! Ask whatever you want playa’

..:: Angie Martinez ::..
“I like this kid already Flex”

The music cuts off and Flex jumps on the mic to introduce me to all the listeners. I sat back in my chair with the HOT 97 banner hanging behind me and placed both my championships on the table in front of me

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the champ is in the building! I’m talking about the NLWF Champion and one half of the NLWF World Tag-Team champion … The one and only Robbie Hart!”

‘What’s goodie, mang’

“For those who don’t know me and Robbie go way back. I meet him when he was trying to sell bootlegs out the trunk of his grandfather’s caddy! Now look at you, a double champion in a world famous promotion!”

‘Doing big things mang’

“Not only is he a double champion, but you and your partner Hostyle Jones are the longest reigning tag-team champions in the history of NLWF. That’s saying something, because there have been some fantastic teams to win those championships over the years.”

I polish the Tag-team belt a little while smiling at that feat

‘It’s crazy when you think of all the names who have held these belts, and to be able to hold on to them is just a statement of how good we are.’

“I love how he polished the strap before commenting on that”

Everyone in the studio had a laugh

‘Gotta keep it shinning baby!’

“I have to ask, there have been some rumors going around about you protesting you’re NLWF Championship fight you have coming up at King of the Throne. We have heard people saying that you suffered an injury in your last match against your half brother Nick Ridicule, and then there our other folks saying that you just legit refuse to defend you’re championship against four other superstars. I wanna hear the truth from you, is any of this true?”

‘Haters love to talk! But the match against my brother was a brutal war. Did I suffer any long lasting injuries? No, am I bullshit about putting on a performance like I did at Warrior Games to only follow it up in a clusterfuck? You’re damn right mang. After the screw job I suffered in IWF, I go into these matches thinking its Fallout all over again.’

“Well we see defend your championship at King of the Throne?”

‘If I have it my way no you won’t’

“Are you afraid about people calling you a paper champion if you refuse to fight?”

‘I could care less what people say. I’ve done nothing but bust my fucking ass to entertain the fans. I’ve taken on every challenge put in my way. I’m just getting sick of tired of watching cats like James Shark get spoon feed night after night while I’m out there risking my life each and every show.’

“Those sound like fighting words towards James Shark”

I took a sip from the cup of coffee the staff of HOT 97 made for me before answering Angie’s attempt to bate something out of me

‘I already beat James Shark, my father beat James Shark. The kid is only relevant in the world of professional wrestling because he hypes himself up on tweeter. He’s a better hype man then he is a wrestler. He calls himself the Trash talk king, but all I see is wrestling’s very own Flavor Flav’

Flex bugs out, playing an air horn loop a few times

“SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!”

‘It’s not even that serious, it’s not like he’ll ever step in the ring against me. He’s to busy with feeder talent to play with the big boys. I wouldn’t be surprise if in a month he’s main eventing an IWF show against Parker Wayde’

“Who?”

‘Exactly’

“Enough about all this drama, lets get to the reason why I invited you out to NYC. You are set to start filming your own reality dating show in a couple of days, called Wrestling with Love. It’s set to air on the 8th on ME TV. I just wanna know what convinced you to do a reality TV dating show?”

‘It’s hard for someone like me who’s always on the road to find the time to find that perfect girl. Then I just so happened to be watching an episode of the Bachelor one night and the idea pretty much created it self.’

“How does Loca Rocsi feel about all of this?”

‘She’s cool with it, even though were not together were still really good friends and she supports me in whatever I decide to do.’

“Have you meet any of the 21 girls who well be on the show?”

‘Honestly, no I haven’t. We held open casting calls through out the US, and other countries. We had over 5000 women audition for the show, and it was Sloane Chazen and Alison Williams who pick the final 21.’

I looked over at Flex who had a big shit eating grin on his face as he was rubbing his hands together

‘What do you have cooking up Flex?’

Angie starts laughing at the sight of Flex

“Flex is up to no good!”

“I’m giving HOT 97 an exclusive here this morning! When I knew for sure you were coming on the show, I made a few phone calls and we have all 21 ladies in the building this morning!”

‘Can we even fit all 21 in this studio?’

“Is this the biggest loser or a dating show?”

Another round of laughter breaks out as Flex, opens the studio door and five at a time the ladies make there way into the studio. As the first two walk through the door, I instantly took off my shades to get a closer look.

In a few short seconds five drop dead gorgeous women were standing against the HOT 97 logo banner. Looking at the first five, I already knew this was going to be a HARD choice to make!

Flex slipped back on his head phones

“That’s just the first five! I’m thinking about hosting my own dating show! These ladies are fine!”

“I’m jealous just sitting here”

Wrestling with Love: Casting Special  FirstFive_zpse8467b5d

“Look at you Rob, if this was a cartoon I bet your eyes would be popping out of your head!”

“Mine would be doing the same thing!”

‘This show is going to be a lot of fun’

“Why don’t you ladies say hello to Robbie”

..:: Ladies ::..
“Hi Robbie”

All five of them wave hello to me, and I return the favor

‘Sup ladies’

“How about telling Rob you’re names”

“Like he’s going to remember them”

The first lady steps in front of the others

..:: Amanda Ortiz ::..
“Hello Rob, my name is Amanda”

She is followed by the second lady

..:: Gianna Foxx ::..
“Hey there Robbie, I’m Gianna Foxx”

The 3rd one steps up

..:: Makayla Lee ::..
“I’m Makayla Lee, nice to meet you”

‘Pleasure is all mine’

She steps back and the fourth one step out of line

..:: Jazmine Corleone ::..
“My name is Jazmine, you can call me the future miss Hart”

“She’s already declaring herself the winner, looks like you got a fighter on your hands Robbie”

‘I do love em feisty’

“And number five …”

The 5th one steps up and she is just as beautiful as the four before her. But there was something about her that really caught my eyes. I just couldn’t put my finger on it

..:: Alyssa Knocks ::..
“I’m Alyssa Knocks, and I can’t wait to win your heart”

I begin to pull on my collar of my shirt, and dab my head to clear it off from the sweat that was beginning to flow

‘Did it just get hot in here or is it just me?’

“The heat has defiantly been turned up bro”

“Let’s me the next five before you two melt in your seats”

The first five ladies walk out of the studio and as they pile out a new batch walks in, and they looked just as perfect as the first five. It was clear this game was going to be as easy as I thought it would be

Wrestling with Love: Casting Special  Secondfive_zps1d6d1a6a

“Were ten in and I’m already the shows biggest fan”

Without even being asked to, the first lady into the studio tossed her hair and introduced herself. If I believed in love at first sight I would have became a polygamist at this point of the interview

..:: Jenny Potts ::..
“Hello, my name is Jenny Potts and let me just say I’ve had the biggest crush on you ever since you broke out in the IWF”

Jenny was so cute to, but her mentioning the Insurgency quickly turned me off. If this was eliminations her head would have been the first on the chopping block. I rolled my eyes and she got the hint before I had to say a word.

She stepped back into the line and the next broad introduced herself

..:: Anna Flowers ::..
“I’m Anna Flowers, I can’t wait to win you’re heart”

Her eyes weren’t even glued on me; only thing she saw was the gold sitting in front of me. Flex caught it too and called her out on it

“I aint saying she a gold digger”

Right on queue Angie played a loop from the Kanye West song, she blushed with embarrassment

‘What’s your name dollface?’

I pointed to the 3rd girl in the line up

..:: Jessica White ::..
“It’s Jessica”

‘Nice to meet you Jessica’

“Looks like Rob’s already got himself a favorite”

‘It’s not even like that. She has a cute smile; I can’t help it if I was the only one sitting here that noticed.’

“Let’s have number four step up, before Robbie proposes to Jessica”

Jessica stepped back and the next one stepped forward

..:: Latoya Lopez ::..
“Hello, I’m Latoya”

And she stepped back into the line. She was a good listener and I made a mental note about that. The last one of the bunch tossed her hair and made eye contact with me

..:: Brayle Jackson ::..
“Howdie, my name is Brayle and I would like nothing more then to be your southern bell”

Her southern accent was spot on, it was hard to tell if it was an act or not. Nonetheless she looked like she natural beauty and her body wasn’t bad at all. The next five walked into the room, this time they went right down the line introducing themselves. Guess the director of the show must have informed them that we were out of time

Wrestling with Love: Casting Special  Threefive_zps7bf84133

..:: Wanda Hynes ::..

“I’m Wanda Hynes”

I gave her the head nod and the next one spoke up

..:: Eva Watson ::..
“My name is Eva Watson”

“Our web show is going to be the most rated after this one”

“Sex Sells”

The next lady who had a very low cut top leaving little for the imagination went next

..:: Katrina Swift ::..

“The name’s Katrina, nice to meet you all”

“She’s already trying to win your vote … Just look at that top!”

Before the next lady could introduce herself, I couldn’t help but get a sense of déjà vu. I Swore I seen her before but just couldn’t put my finger on it.

..:: Sarah Upton ::..
“Hello, I’m Miss Upton”

“Dawg, she was Miss March for playboy magazine!”

I knew I seen her before

“Homie has a playmate on his dating show!”

“You’re about to become the next Hugh Hefner!”

‘Nothing wrong with that’

“Not at all”

The last one introduced herself

..:: Kelly Brewster ::..
“I’m Kelly, nice to meet you Rob”

She played it smart, and as the first four walked out the studio she extended her hand to me, and I played it like a gentlemen and gave her hand a soft kiss. Her face light up with a smile as she walked out of the studio and the next bunch walked in, only this time there were six instead of five.

The last of the contestants

“Here are the last six bro, and they look as good as the other 15 before them”

“You def have a hard choice to make Robbie”

They did the same as the last five, they moved quickly down the line introducing themselves. The first one was a natural red head. A change from the blond and darker colored hair ladies

..:: La La Middleton ::..
“Hello Robbie, I’m La La Middleton”

‘And you look like a fun fireball’

..:: La La Middleton ::..
“Wait till you get to know me”

“I bet she’s the first one you hook up with”

“Can you imagine how many sex tapes well be created during this show?”

‘Not enough’

The next one spoke up and cut the laughter short

..:: Nina Summers ::..
“I’m the lovely Nina Summers”

“Cocky much?”

..:: Claire Coffins ::..
“Hi, I’m Claire Coffins”

I gave her a nod in return and the next one quickly took her turn

..:: April Blanton ::..
“And I’m April”

‘April’s my favorite month’

“Mine to after meeting her”

..:: Dania Ramirez ::..
“Hola papi … my name is Dania”

She was Latina and I had a weak spot for them. Its one of the reasons I fell so hard for Loca Rocsi. It’s just something about there attitude and not to mention almost every Latina I’ve meet had a nice firm ass

What can I say, I’m an ass guy

The last contestant introduced herself as the others in line were making there way out of the studio

..:: Zooey Lima ::..
“Guess they saved the best for last, I’m Zooey Lima”

She was stunning just like the rest, I couldn’t wait to get to Ridicule mansion and get this party started.

“That’s all 21, and I for one can’t wait to see who you pick”

“I have my hands full that’s for sure”

Angie smirks and shakes her head and smiles at Robbie

‘What’s up Angie, I see you sitting there shaking your head. What’s on your mind?’

“I’m still waiting for you to call out everyone and act a little crazy”

“We just had 21 stunning ladies walk through the studio, that isn’t crazy enough for yea?”

“Maybe not crazy, but I expect you to walk in here with your two championship belts and be bragging and boosting about everything from the women to your success in the ring.”

‘Listen Angie, I don’t have to boost or brag. I’ve already proved what I’m capable of. The one’s who brag and boost are the ones that sit here and say, there going to do this or there going to do that. And they don’t do what they say there going to do. Everything I’ve said I was going to do, I’ve done. I still hold the record of longest reigning High Impact champion in the history of the Insurgency, I’m currently the longest reigning NLWF Tag-Team champion and I’m a three time world champion, so I don’t have to brag about anything. It’s the ones who haven’t earned anything that brag’

“The ones like James Shark?”

I begin to laugh

‘I think that’s about all the time we have, right Flex?’

“It sure is, listen before we cut to the music. I want to say how much I appreciate you coming out here today. I don’t know about Angie but I had a blast!”

‘My pleasure’

“This was one of my favorite interviews I’ve done in a while; you have to come back when the show ends. We want the exclusive with the future Miss Hart”

I stood up and tossed the titles around my shoulders

‘No doubt, there isn’t anyone else I rather hang out with.’

Background music begun to play to fade us out

“Don’t forget to tune into Wrestling with Love every Monday night starting April 8th, and defiantly don’t forget to order King Of The Throne live on PPV April 30th!”

Flex hit a button and Lil Wayne’s Bitches love me plays and we head out of the studio

“Thanks again for coming thru today”

‘My pleasure mang.’

I turned to Angie and gave her a hug

‘As always Angie, it’s been fun’

“Next time I’m out in Vegas, we gonna have to link up and have some fun!”

‘We’ll tear up the strip babe’

I headed for the elevator; I had a plane to catch to Miami. I was going to check out the preparations for the show at Ridicule mansion. Sloane was supposed to be meeting me there later tonight.

With the casting special in the books, I stepped outside the HOT 97 studio and flagged a taxi to take me JFK

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Wrestling with Love: Casting Special  I_vote_lcap66/100Wrestling with Love: Casting Special  Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down