NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2

Go down

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2 Empty Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2

Post by Robbie Hart May 28th 2013, 9:51 pm

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2 Mgk-o
Wrestling with Love: Episode One
Miami, Florida
4/08/13

Sitting in limo, I couldn’t help but be smitten with the beauty that was sitting in front of me. Her name was Alyssa Knocks and she won the first challenge of ‘Wrestling with Love’ She out lasted 20 other ladies in a make sift battle royal to win this date and earn her self a free pass from tonight’s elimination

Alyssa was wearing a skimpy red one piece mini shirt, and her hair was done up in a very different way. I wanted the ride to the date to be a time where we could get to know each other without having a ton of camera crew cramming up the space.

So for this ride, we were going P.O.V style

With me manning the only camera. I guess this was one thing Alyssa wasn’t informed about as she smiled as I pointed the small HD camera at her

..:: Alyssa Knocks ::..
“What are you doing?”

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘I’m filming you, sitting in the back of a limo looking like the girl of my dreams’

Her cheeks turned a shade of red at the complement.

“So this is how you’re going to get to know me?”

‘No distractions, it’s just the two of us until we reach Sloane’s shop’

“The two of us and the driver”

‘He’s driving; he isn’t paying attention to anything that’s going on back here love’

“MmMm, just the two of us.”

‘Just me and you, and the millions who’ll be watching at home’

We both broke out in a laugh, as I zoomed into her legs

“Do you like my dress?”

‘I love it babe, you really know how to rock my favorite color’

“Really? I had no idea red was your favorite color”

I was sure she was bullshit; she wasn’t the only one wearing that color when we left the mansion. There was something about Alyssa, she carried herself as a shy girl, but there was a passion of fire behind her eyes.

I just had to find out more about her

But I quickly found out, Alyssa was going to do whatever it took to leave an impression on me

“Wanna know what’s also great about this dress; it holds my knockers so perfectly”

I thought she was just trying to break the ice but she quickly flashed her tit out at me, reassuring my guess about her being bra-less. I zoomed in with the camera, doing my best to keep my cool. Living the life that I do its common to get flashed by a groupie.

Just not so common that I was the man behind the camera filming girls gone wild

‘I can see my first impression about you being shy was totally wrong’

“I’m here to win you’re heart Robbie, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like to have fun. And let’s be honest, what better way to make sure you don’t forget our special night then a boob shot?”

I was really starting to like the way this girl rolled, I poured myself a shot and poured her one to. She banged it without even hesitating but then again I didn’t think taking things slow was her style.

‘You really are so fucking cute’

“Thanks baby, do you really think I look sexy tonight? I want to make a good impression on your sister”

‘You’ll be the best dress once we get to her shop. I mean look at your legs!’

“I wasn’t sure if you were a fan of long and sexy legs, so I guess you can say I took a risk”

‘I love a woman who’s willing to take risks’

She pours herself another shot, before she slowly and very seductively opens her legs to cross them over each other. I just happened to have the camera in the right spot to notice Miss Knocks wasn’t wearing any underwear

‘I love the fact that the dress is the only thing you have on’

She looked a little embarrassed but in a playful way. I could tell she wasn’t bashful about going commando

“In my defense, I didn’t really have enough time to get everything together. I was lucky to get my hair done before the limo pulled up”

‘You’ll get no complaints from me, love’

Knowing I didn’t have a problem with her going all Britney Spears for the date, she play fully uncrossed her legs giving me a clear shot at her sweet spot. I was already falling in love with the way this girl rolled

She smiled and acted as if she was playing with her self before she begun giggling trying to knock the camera away

‘I love your shyness, you want to show it but you don’t. It legit drives me crazy!’

With that said, it was all fair game as she licked her fingers and begun rubbing her G-Spot. I sat back and enjoyed the show.

‘I feel like I should ask you to tell me more about yourself, but I could really careless at this time’

She kept rubbing herself, turning the heat on inside the limo

“I’m from Iowa, and I love to have fun! Anything else you wanna know?”

She laughed and I was digging her skills at multitasking. She stuck her finger inside her pussy and gave herself a taste. This was about to be a limo ride I wouldn’t soon forget. It wasn’t long before she let out small exotic moans

“How about we play a game? Let’s see how many fingers I can get inside of me”

‘I love games’

She begun slowly sticking her fingers in one at a time

“One … Two … Three …”

I moved closer and added two of my own

“Five …”

I added another finger

‘Six’

“I love that were doing this together; we are really getting to know each other!”

We both begun to move our fingers in and out, She begun to twitch with every move and the moans started escaping her even more. At this very moment I was really glad I was doing this show!

She removed her hand and quickly begun rubbing her tit

Moving my hand faster and faster her body langue was telling me she was getting closer and closer to the point of climax, which just made me work it even faster. I even began to really hammer away at it.

“Holy shit, it’s getting really hot in here”

‘I bet it is baby’

Her climax was right there, but the fun was cut short when the limo came to a complete stop. We both heard the drivers’ door open and close; she quickly pulled away and adjusted her dress. Before the driver made his way to our door, Alyssa scored even more brownie points when she took my fingers and licked them dry

“It’s my turn to play on the ride home”

She grabbed my junk as we exited the limo and walked into Sloane’s shop. We walked a lot different then we left the Mansion. I had my arm around her shoulders and she was attached to my waist.

The shoot switches to another one on one confession with the woman of the hour Alyssa Knocks

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2 ALYSSA_zps81de1b7d

“I’m sure America’s already judging my actions inside that limo, but what better way to get to know someone then to just let lose? We could have had a plain traditional date ride, but I’m a free spirited type of girl and I wanted Robbie to know that. It was a fun ride, and I think it made the rest of the night more pleasurable rather then stiff and awkward.”

She smiled but she was being straight up with the personal camera, as the scene fades back to Alyssa and me entering Sloane’s shop.  Sloane was finishing up a back tattoo, as we walked in. Her client got up as Sloane wrap a bandage on his fresh ink. She then removed her gloves and walked over to us

The look on her face told me she must have suspected the ride over was anything but ordinary

..:: Sloane Chazen ::..
“So this is the lucky lady who won Alison’s challenge”

‘Sloane, this is Alyssa … Alyssa this is my sister Sloane’

“It’s so great to meet you”

Sloane smirked, it was clear she would be these ladies toughest judge

“Alyssa, you ready to get inked up?”

“I was a little nervous on the way here, but Robbie has been a great help in reliving it”

She gave me a smile and a wink, Sloane caught it and flashed me her own concern look

“Alyssa, why don’t you head over to the chair, you’re up first. Robbie you can follow me to make sure I got the picture you text me this morning right.”

We walked over to her desk, and Sloane shot me a look

“You fucked her in the limo didn’t you?”

‘What?! No!’

Sloane folded her arms; she could always tell when I wasn’t being totally truthful

‘We didn’t, we ran out of time while I was giving her the finger treatment’

“You really are unbelievable! Don’t you think this kinda complicates you’re chance of finding love when you’re busy finger fucking every one who wins a date?!“

‘In my defense, she made the first move’

“Of course she did! She’s trying to win a competition”

‘Can we just get the tattoo done?’

“Rob, I’m not trying to be a stick in the mud here. I just want to make sure you’re thinking with the head on your shoulders and not the one in between your legs. The last thing I want to see you go through is another Vanessa situation”

I gave Sloane a hug, I honestly did cherish her advice and I couldn’t help but feel like maybe she was right. But for the night, Alyssa had a free pass so if you ask me we were just having a good time.

‘That’s what I love about you sis, always got my best attentions in mind’

“Just be thankful you both don’t walk out of here with the word Slut tattooed across you’re backs”

‘Sounds good to me’

She playfully punches me in the arm, as we walked over to the chair where Alyssa was sitting in. I took the seat next to Alyssa as Sloane set up her stations. We were both getting the logo of ‘Wrestling with Love’ inked on each other. I was getting it done on the back of my neck and Alyssa was getting it done on the back of her right shoulder.

“Who’s up first?”

I could tell Sloane wanted nothing better to dig a needle in the flesh of Alyssa, and I could also tell by the look on Alyssa’s face that nerves were starting to creep back into her mind.

‘I guess since I’m a season professional, I’ll go first’

Sloane took her spot right behind me neck and stepped on the peddle giving her needle power as she went straight to work. Alyssa instantly held my hand as she watched Sloane do what she does best. That little move, proved a lot with not only me but Sloane as well. It showed her that Alyssa did care, and suddenly Sloane’s lines didn’t feel like she was trying to dig into my spine

‘Enjoying your night so far?’

“It’s been fun, doesn’t that hurt?”

‘You kinda get use to it, and it helps to have the best in the game doing the work’

“Don’t let him bullshit you, the first time I put ink to his skin he cried more then any other client I’ve ever worked on”

‘Don’t listen to her; she’s just trying to embarrass me’

“He cried like a little bitch!”

Alyssa was laughing as was Sloane, it felt good just the three of us sitting around shooting the shit. I was really starting to see myself with Alyssa. Sloane begun to color in the logo

“Doesn’t it hurt?”

‘A little, but it’s really nothing compared to what I put myself through inside the ring’

“Look at you brodie, trying to act hard in front of your date! But all seriousness it really depends on the location of the tattoo”

Sloane cleaned up the tattoo and took off her gloves

“You’re turn Alyssa”

Alyssa took a look at the final product and it was clear she was impressed with Sloane’s work, but I could also tell she was still nervous about her turn. Sloane changed her gloves and lowered Alyssa’s mini skirt off her shoulder.

Alyssa grabbed my hand as she prepared herself for her very first tattoo

“Here we go the first line …”

The needle made contact on her skin and Alyssa flinched a little

“Oh my god! Oh my god!”

‘You alright doll face?’

“She’s a trooper Robbie”

“It stings more then it hurts, but it’s nothing I can’t take”

Sloane was going to town, but also doing her best to take it easy on Alyssa. She was doing a better job then I expected her to be doing on her. Sloane started to color in the logo, and both Alyssa and I locked eyes.

It was one of those moments that seemed so right. So I made my move, as I leaned in and passionately gave Alyssa a kiss. To my surprise she returned the passion. Sloane cleared her throat

“Get a room you two”

I slowly pulled away from Alyssa as I ran my hand against her cheek, smirking back at Sloane

‘Or a limo’

Sloane paused as she was ready to clean up the tattoo and she slapped me across the head. Alyssa found the move hilarious as she started to laugh. Sloane was just about done with Alyssa, when my phone started to vibrate.

It was Alison Williams

..:: Alison Williams ::..
“It’s almost time for tonight’s elimination, and that means date night is just about over!”

‘It’s about time we head back to the mansion’

Sloane moved away from Alyssa, and I took a look at the fresh ink on her back. She held up a mirror for Alyssa to check it out, she was instantly blown away at the detail and how good it look

“Wow! It came out better then I could ever expect! Thank you so much Sloane! I can’t wait to get another one” 

“It won’t be long until you’re a walking billboard, just like Robbie over here”

We walked to the door of the shop

‘Thanks for doing this sis. It means a lot to me’

“Don’t even worry about it bro. Just remember what I said. Make sure you make the right choice”

I gave her another hug as Sloane turned to Alyssa

“It was nice meeting you, Alyssa. Good luck”

“Nice meeting you to Sloane, it was a lot of fun”

We made our way into the limo, and I instantly looked all over looking for my personal camera. After the trip to the shop I was sure I wouldn’t want to miss what happens on the way back to the mansion, but I couldn’t find it. I was about to jump down the drivers throat when I spotted Sloane standing in front of her shop with my camera

‘What the fuck sis?!’

“The last thing you need is to be posted all over TMZ because your sex tape leaked. I’m doing you a favor”

Son of a bitch

‘Maybe your right’

The limo pulled away from the shop and I rolled up the window. I hated the fact that Sloane took my camera, but it didn’t mean Alyssa and I couldn’t still “get to know each other”

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2 ALYSSA_zps81de1b7d

Instead of the folks watching some steamier backseat fun, we faded into the confession room where Alyssa was again sitting in front of the camera giving her thoughts on the one on one date with me

“Tonight was one of the best nights of my life! There really is no better way to connect with someone then to get a matching tattoo. I have a permit reminder of everything that happened to night. I’m sure you all think we took it to another level on the ride back to the mansion, but all we did was cuddle and drink a few shots. We have a lot in common. I even feel asleep in his arms. It was the perfect ending to a fantastic night.”

Pulling up to the mansion front doors, the driver again opened our door and I slipped him a healthy tip for all his work for the night. Walking into the mansion all the other girls were all over the mansion, you could feel the tension and worry in the air as they all realized there time could be running out.

“I really did have a fantastic time tonight, thank you Robbie”

‘The pleasure was all mine’

I gave Alyssa a kiss and a pat on the ass before she made her way up stairs to get changed for tonight’s elimination ceremony. 

■■ Brenton Cyrus □■■
“I never picked you to fuck on the first date”

I turned around and spotted BC, who was tonight’s guest host. He was standing with his arm around his wife Alison Williams

‘A gentlemen never kisses and tells’

“Oh please, its written all over your smug face”

■■ Brenton Cyrus □■■
“Not to mention, that piece of ass wasn’t wearing any underwear”

‘How the hell did you know?’

“Believe me Rob; he can spot a pantieless chick a mile away.”

■■ Brenton Cyrus □■■
“That and I could see it plan as day as she walked up the stairs”

Alison rolls her eyes as BC pinches her ass, seeing them together reminded me just why I was even doing this show. I wanted what they had, they were happy and I would kill for that type of undying love

“Guess we know who the front runner is so far”

Sloane walked into the mansion right behind me

■■ Brenton Cyrus □■■
“Good, were all here how about we make our way up to your room Rob and take a look at the big board of ladies. You got one tough choice to make”

Looking around at the other ladies who begun to flock to the main entrance, I started to realize just how hard this first round was going to be. I barley even knew any of the other girls names. At least I knew who wouldn’t be leaving tonight

Walking up the stairs, I was approached by a stunning Latina looking women who handed me a drink

..:: Dania Ramirez::..
“I figured after you’re long day that you might want a drink, and since I’m a bartender here in Miami I whipped you up a special drink. I created it myself, its call ‘passionate sex’ my customers say its better then Viagra”

I took the drink and sipped it. I would be bullshitting if I said it wasn’t good. Smiling at the woman I nodded my head in appreciation

‘This is really good thank you.’

“My name is Dania, hopefully I’ll have the time to make you something even better then that”

‘Dania … That’s right, you’re the lady who knew all about the history of this place, now I remember you.’

Sloane stepped between us

“Sorry to cut Happy hour short, but Robbie has a decision to make”

Wanda walked away, adding a little booty bump with each step

■■ Brenton Cyrus □■■
“Nothing like making one last ditch effort to get notice”

‘A ploy to get notice or not, this shit is fucking bomb!’

The camera fades to the confession room, and this time Dania was sitting in front of the camera

Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2 Dania_zps43760b07

“Say what you want, but I was making sure Robbie remembered who I was. Add the drink with the knowledge I spitted earlier today and I am more then positive I won’t be going home tonight. I wasn’t playing when I said I was here to win Robbie’s love. Alyssa may have had a booty call of a date, but I just grabbed his attention when it mattered.”

When we cut from the confession room we switch to the master sweet of Ridicule Mansion where BC, Alison, Sloane and I stood in front of a board that had a picture of all the women in the house. There were 20 pictures total with Alyssa Knocks picture under the safe portion of the board

■■ Brenton Cyrus □■■
“I do not envy you Robbie. This is one hell of a choice to make”

‘Tell me about it, I don’t even know any of there names besides Dania and Alyssa’

“At least we know one girl who well be getting a belt tonight. Alyssa Knocks, she’s a great a girl.”

‘I had a blast with her tonight’

“You and your fingers”

Sloane makes a finger motion with two of her fingers. BC and Alison both looked at me

■■ Brenton Cyrus □■■
“You finger banged Alyssa? When were you going to share that story with me?”

“Who still finger bangs?”

■■ Brenton Cyrus □■■
“I knew something happened between you two tonight. Never would have guessed you were fist deep in that thought.”

“I’m out of here; this is starting to become uncomfortable! Good luck tonight Bro”

“Well also meet you downstairs, you have ten minutes to make your picks”

Sloane walked out of the room first, followed by Alison and BC. They closed the door leaving me to make the hard choice. Looking at the board, I legit had no idea who I would be saving and who I would be sending home.

This has to be the worst part of the entire show

TEN MINUTES LATER

Alison knocked on the door, letting me know it was time to reveal my picks. Walking out of my room and down to the outside patio which was set up for the elimination round, all 21 of the ladies were standing in four rows of five. I walked into my spot where behind me stood Brenton Cyrus, Sloane Chazen and Alison Williams

“Hello ladies, tonight we are gathered here for the first night of eliminations. Next to Robbie are 16 NLWF Tag Team Championship belt replicas. One by one Robbie will call you up and give you a belt, after all the belts are handed out those who don’t have one will be asked to leave the mansion.”

Alison Williams hands Robbie one of the belts

“Alyssa Knocks, won a free pass by winning the battle royal and has automatically moved on to the next round.”

‘Alyssa, please make your way up here.’

Alyssa walks up to Robbie

‘I had a great time with you tonight, and I would be honored if you would take this championship belt.’

“Why would I refuse … I look forward to more fun times in the future”

Alyssa took her belt and a kiss from me as she made her way to the right side holding her belt.

“Now comes the hard part, Robbie would you please make your next choice”

She handed me another belt, and looking at all the faces in front of me made this a lot harder then I thought it would. It was easier to pick when you’re looking at pictures but to have them all standing there …

This seemed like mission impossible

‘Would Dania please come up.’

Dania walks up in front of me with a smile and a cocky swagger in her walk. She knew her bold drink move just saved her ass

‘I was totally blown away with your drink, and your knowledge about everything NLWF. I would love to get to know you a little more.’

..:: Dania Ramirez ::..
“I would love that”

I gave her a kiss and she made her way next to Alyssa Knocks

Alison this time handed me two belts, I looked at the two girls name tags to make sure I didn’t screw up anyone’s name on live TV

‘Latoya and Sarah, congratulations you two made it to the final four of the battle royal today and I would like to reward your hard work by giving you both the green light to the next round’

They both came up, got there belts and there kiss and they joined Alyssa and Dania in the winners circle. Alison Williams hands me another two belts

‘Would Kelly and Wanda please come up here and receive your belts’

Both ladies made there way up to get there belts and I could tell Wanda was relieved to have her belt, it was clear the more belts I handed out the more the tension and worry weighed in on all the remaining ladies

“That’s six down and ten more to go with 15 ladies left.”

She handed me the next two championships

‘The next two ladies I picked grabbed my attention the moment I walked into the mansion. Would Anna and La La please step up and take your championships’

Anna was almost in tears when I said her name, which I thought was a little much seeing as we really didn’t know each other. But nonetheless I could feel her emotion and I got the idea that maybe she was serious about winning my heart

Another two belts were handed to me

‘Gianna and Makayla you two our safe tonight’

They got there belts, and another two were passed my way

‘The next two I picked our Amanda and Jazmine’

Both ladies had tears in there eyes as we were now in the final four championships, you honestly could see the fear of rejection on the remaining contestants

‘I would love to give these championships to Jenny Pots and Jessica White’

Jenny and Jessica walked up and I handed them there belts and there kiss, I looked over and saw that there were only two championships left to hand out

“We are now down to the final two belts. The next two names will be moving on to tomorrow while the rest of you remaining will be asked to say your good byes to Robbie.”

Looking at the remaining ladies I felt each of them tug on my heart strings with there eyes. I wish I could have kept them all but in the end I was here to find love, not another orgy.

‘The final two championship belts go to Eva and Katrina’

The weight of the world was removed from the both of them while the rest looked crushed and defeated. Eva and Katrina got there belts and made there way to join the rest of the winners who were standing by the celebration bar

“Robbie has made his picks, it is time for you all to say good bye.”

A lot of the remaining ladies seemed to be sour losers as they waved good bye as they grab there bags and walked out of the mansion, a handful actually walked over and gave me and hug and a kiss before they left. I apologized, but really wasn’t heart broken.

In my eyes I made the right picks

Making my way to join the winners who were already celebrating with drinks in there hands, I grabbed the bottle of Crystal and handed a glass to BC, Sloane, and Alison. I held up the bottle before pouring a little out for the ladies who were no longer with us

‘For the five ladies who are no longer with us’

I then begun pouring myself a glass and I held it up for all the ladies and my company to cheers with me as we celebrated, Alyssa and Dania both got as close to me as they could and my mind quickly returned to the gutter as I saw my night ending with a fun threesome

“You ladies have made it through the first night, enjoy the celebration because tomorrow there well be another challenge and another five of you well be asked to leave.”

Alison raised her glass

As LL Cool J’s I need love plays as the camera slowly fades out, ending the first episode of Wrestling with love

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -
♥ Wrestling With Love: Episode One
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
♥ The Shoot
- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - -

I fucking envy my partna Hostyle and my brother Nick this week, because I would give my left nut to have a chance at getting revenge on Psycho and Brenton Cyrus! Even with the tournament I’m set to win, you bet your fucking ass I’ll be right there at ring side to make sure this bullshit that follows the Reign of Chaos doesn’t fuck my boys out of the Tag – team championship.

Don’t these fuckers realize, once you get in bed with Ashley Matthews your career is pretty much fucked?! She almost destroyed my brother’s career, for crying out fucking load the bitch slit his throat!

And the reign of Chaos wants to be her personal lap dogs?

Good luck with that, because once she’s done with the three of you the only thing left of the reign of chaos well be a couple of shattered championships and broken egos! You three better know for a fucking fact that I am going to do whatever I can to keep Damien Kingston from walking out of GAT with the NLWF Championship!

Not that I would have to try hard, since he’s facing my uncle who’s been on a fucking tear since he kicked off his farewell tour in the first round! If you ask me, Kingston had his chance to steal the main event at OWN and instead he decided to lie down and take Psycho’s load all over his face!

It’s not even like Kingston has done anything worth mentioning in this promotion, he beat BC’s personal pick for the Respect of wrestling division Mitch McClure who lets be honest here, already had one foot out the door! Gotta love BC’s protégés, they fissile out just as fast as the push they get after his blessings. Even Chuck’s career is meaningless nowadays! I guess I just figured out why Kingston sucked up his pride and joined the ROC, ever since Shark and company got the boot from the promotion everyone’s looking for an edge to stay relevant.

Not me, I’m on the worse streak of my professional career, lately I can’t even buy my way out of a wrestling match but you don’t see me selling my fucking soul to the devil or even god for that matter. You defiantly don’t see me jumping in bed with wrestling’s very own version of Jenna Jameson! I’ll climb my own way out of this fucking rut, and I’ll do it with my head held fucking high and I’ll do it holding up the NLWF Championship at the end of the Global Annihilation tournament

I don’t give a fuck if I have to end the good feeling ride that my very own uncle is on to do it. Johnny it’s about fucking time you finally realize that nothing last forever. You think you would have realized that when the love of you’re life was sneaking around having your brother’s child

You couldn’t even beat Brenton Cyrus even AFTER kidnapping his kid! If you ask me Johnny, everything you attempt to pull of seems to blow up in your face. And I mean no disrespect when I say this but this whole farewell tour is doomed to be another epic fucking failure. Don’t believe me? When the last match you won that really mattered? You beat a Mexican and Steel Angel, but what happened at King of the throne?

What happened in the Insurgency against Crimson Skull?

You put in your best effort and got your ass handed to you, if it wasn’t for James Shark’s spoon feed run in this promotion being under the spotlight people would start to compare you’re latest comeback to the same scenario 

Answer me this Johnny, what well happen when this farewell tour of yours ends in disappointment? You’ll be the next in line to kiss Corey Casey’s ass in attempt to keep your Hall of Fame plague in the insurgency, because lets be fucking real here for a second Swan Lee has a better chance at being crown an Immortal then you do

You’re more delirious then Mercer Snow believing he has a chance in hell of winning this tournament. The fucking kid has been begging for weeks just for a shot at the xXx championship, and now he’s the next NLWF Champion? That’s almost as ridiculous as Joshua Michaels honestly believing that Mercer can be his muscle in regaining control of NLWF.

Is everyone on the NLWF roster selling themselves out for a shot at glory?

Mercer Snow, know your place in this promotion. You’re not the next big thing, you’ll never be the next big thing and I don’t give a fuck if you have the entire company backing you up, you’ll still be in the tax bracket of being a show opener. If I was you kid, I would forget about this tournament and focus on the triple x championship, it’s legit the only chance at fame you got mang

But please don’t let me piss all over your brief two minutes in the spotlight; I’ll save that for the jobber your facing in the first round

Speaking of Union Kane, how does it feel bro to realize you’re the new token black guy for the NLWF? You’re James Shark’s replacement and you don’t have half the talent he had, and that’s saying a lot since the kid was nothing more then a one punch pony!

You couldn’t even win the contendership to the triple X championship, and I’m supposed to see you as a threat in this tournament? You’re not even going to make it into the second round, I see your first round match being nothing more then a reply of OWN

It’s going to be another night filled with disappointment

There isn’t anyone in this fucking tournament that is going to stop me from leaving Washington DC with the NLWF Championship! Not MSC, Not Michael Harris aka Chuck 2.0, Not Warren Bates, no one. I’m fucking a 100% focus which makes me as dangerous as ever!

The last time I was this determined?

I was walking around with two championships around my waste

Go ahead and doubt me

I’ll be the one standing in the center of the ring with the NLWF Championship around my shoulder and my middle fingers up telling the reign of chaos to go fuck themselves.

Thanks for the motivation fellas

I’m more then ready to steal the show and end this reign of fucktards

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2 I_vote_lcap66/100Wrestling with Love: Episode One PRT 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down