NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINE - Episode 1

Go down

SHINE - Episode 1 Empty SHINE - Episode 1

Post by Carver Ocean March 27th 2010, 7:17 pm

SHINE EPISODE 1
Ξ Pilot Episode Ξ
Ξ Wednesday, March 24th 2010 Ξ

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine

The show begins on the backset, 5 large letters, SHINE. Carver Ocean steps through the curtain and onto the stage, from underneath the H, and he steps forward waving his hand at the small crowd in the audience, consisting of friends from indy wrestling and others. Carver Ocean holds his hand up, pointing up and a microphone is lowered down from the ceiling, stopping in front of him. Carver Ocean flashes a cheesy smile and gives two thumbs up.

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2

Carver Ocean grabs the microphone and the lights go out, except a spotlight that shines down on him. Carver Ocean flashes his pearly white smile and winks.

Carver Ocean
Welcome to Shine.

Carver Ocean tosses the microphone up and it’s lifted away. Carver Ocean does his double thumbs up again with an even cheesier smile on his face.

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2

The next shot shows Carver Ocean behind his desk, like always, his radiant smile sparkles. Carver Ocean takes a drink from his bottle of water and adjusts the microphone attached to his collar, tucking it inside the suit. He clears his throat and begins.

Carver Ocean
It’s taken a very long time, but It’s official. I have signed my first ever major wrestling contract and at War Games I’ll be double, if all goes according to plan, triple debuting. But we’ll talk more about that later on. First I have something I need to get off my chest.

Carver Ocean stands up and begins unbuttoning his suit. He removes the jacket, then loosens his tie and pulls it off. Carver Ocean takes off his undershirt finally revealing his T-Shirt that says “Thank You.”

Carver Ocean
First of all this Thank You goes out to all of the fans I’ve garnered working my ass off in the Indies. I don’t do this to be famous, and I’m usually more hated than liked, so for the people who cheer for me, instead of booing, during good times and bad, Thank You. I appreciate it, no matter how unnecessary it is. The fact that people respect me as a performer, means more to me then them liking my personality. An additional thank you goes out to the NLWF, and whoever finally decided I was worth signing. While NLWF was signing people like Kendrick “Choke” Dylan, Xtreme Fail, Boring Takasushi, “Was Cheap when purchasing skills” Sweet Cheapshots, “that smelly Mexican” Matt Gay, a Whale, a Dolphin, a Barracuda, and a lobster…

Carver Ocean stares into the camera, a serious and confused expression on his face, until he shrugs it off.

Carver Ocean
I was waiting patiently for my opportunity, and now I’ll never let it go! But I do digress.

Carver Ocean turns around and picks up his undershirt. The back of his shirt reads “Now Go Fuck Yourselves.” Carver Ocean wraps the undershirt around him, sticking his arms through the sleeves, then buttoning it up. He grabs the suits jacket and puts it on as well, but leaves it unbuttoned, and doesn’t even bother with his tie, tossing it to the side, right before sitting down.

Carver Ocean
For those of you who are wondering when the next time you’ll see me back in an indy ring, never fear, because In my NLWF contract it states I can sign for just one indy company, and with rumors of a draft coming up, I’ve been scouting potential secondary wrestling options. I’m no sellout, I have a very special place in my heart for Independent wrestling, because it’s all I really know. Just like the fact I have never held a singles title, I have never been with a major promotion. Now I debut at the biggest show of them all, patience has been my virtue, and next week at War Games I collect my long overdue reward!

Carver Ocean puts his elbows on the desk in front of his and he puts his hands together, locking his fingers. He rests his head on top of his hands and half smiles.

Carver Ocean
Coming up next, some video remakes of my life, sketch comedy style, and a few more things I need to talk about, leading to my NLWF debut. We’ll be right back.

Carver Ocean winks and he lifts his head off his hands, then begins looking through the papers and notes in front of him.

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2

A light turns on fading in, and revealing Carver Ocean sitting on a stool, holding an acoustic guitar on his lap. He is wearing a regular brown t-shirt that reads “RENTAL” across the front. Carver Ocean lifts the guitar and spins it, before stopping it in playing position.

Carver Ocean
I wrote this song… Like three and a half minutes ago.

SHINE - Episode 1 Song

Carver Ocean clears his throat, then grabs a glass of water sitting in front of him on a table. Carver Ocean takes a sip of the water and swallows it down, then takes a bigger gulp of water into his mouth. Carver Ocean tilts his head back and begins gargling. He stops and spits to the side, then wipes his mouth off.

Carver Ocean
Yo yodel, yodel-laydee yodel yo yodel, yodel-laydee-hoo!

Carver Ocean tunes his guitar, strumming each cord to make sure each sounds as close to perfect as possible. Carver Ocean gets what he wants out of each cord and he smiles.

SHINE - Episode 1 Songsing

Carver Ocean begins playing.

Carver Ocean
Bobby Ocean Suckssss!

Carver Ocean rocks back and forth, smiling and singing as he plays.

Carver Ocean
Yes Bobby Ocean, Suckssss!

Carver Ocean stops playing the guitar and he smacks the face of it with his hand.

Carver Ocean
Good God, oh my, why haven’t you, fired this guyyyyy!

Carver Ocean extends the word guy, then stops and stares dead into the camera.

Carver Ocean
Seriously.

Carver Ocean picks up at the start of the song again.

Carver Ocean
Because He Really, Suckssss!

Carver Ocean laughs.

Carver Ocean
Holy Shit He, Suckssss!

Carver Ocean stops playing his guitar and stands up and sings.

Carver Ocean
He Set The Bar So Low, I Could Jump Over It, If I Rolled!

Carver Ocean jumps up and sits back down on the stool.

Carver Ocean
Why?

Carver Ocean picks up at the start of the song again.

Carver Ocean
He Fucking, Suckssss!

Carver Ocean stops and points out to the crowd at one of the audience members holding there hands up.

“How much does he suck?”

Carver Ocean plays

Carver Ocean
Like A Hooker For Ten, Buckssss!

Carver Ocean stops playing and sings powerfully as he stands up kicking the stool away from him.

Carver Ocean
I Waited My Time… This Moment Will Be Mine… He’ll Be Outshined!!!!!!

Carver Ocean smiles, and slowly finishes the song.

Carver Ocean
Because…

Carver Ocean pauses, closing his eyes.

Carver Ocean
…He…

Carver Ocean wipes an imaginary tear out of his eye and holds his arms up.

Carver Ocean
…Sucks!!!

Carver Ocean bows to a huge ovation from the audience as the shot fades.

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2

=======================================================

The shot fades in on Carver Ocean behind his desk again, he laughs and begins.

Carver Ocean
Funny story about the shirt in that video, it really was a rental, I didn‘t want to play in my suit, and didn‘t have a shirt to wear.

Carver Ocean smiles.

Carver Ocean
When I was told by a few of the guys at CZW this past week, that I was so funny I should have a show on YouTube, I was reluctant. But then I watched a few episodes of Hawk Talk and KIDcam and realized something, if these guys can get over with that crap, why shouldn’t I? I mean Jason Hawk is in the Main Event of War Games, well one of them, yet his KIDcam episode was garbage, and that’s me being nice. These guys should stick to what they are best at, nothing.

Speaking of War Games, it’s only a few short days away, and the tension between NLWF superstars has never been higher. I remember being in the audience for War Games 1, I remember the feeling of just being part of the crowd and since that time I’ve dreamt of being a part of the actual event.

From Swan Lee and Jake Stunner at the start of the show, two men who would go on after War Games to make pretty good names for themselves in the NLWF, to the main event between Joe Santiago and Cyber Punk, and everything between. War Games took the NLWF and raised it to a higher platform then it was.

This years War Games will do the same thing, I guarantee it! War Games 2 will lift the NLWF to a new level, but not just that, it will take a select few stars, rookies, legends, and make them even more! It’s going to take me from Show starter to main event in one night only.

Last year I witnessed Brenton Cyrus realize his destiny and I prayed that someday, I would get just one chance. I didn’t pray that it would be handed to me, I just prayed for the opportunity, and told myself that if I got it, I would take if from there. This is the opportunity, this is the chance I prayed for, and now it’s time to take the torch a run with it as fast as I can! I was a slap to the face last year to watch my brother compete for the Junior Heavyweight Championship at War Games last year, and this year, Bobby Ocean, Chuck Matthews, The Triple Cage match… Hell, War Games as a whole, will be outshined.

Don’t tell me it’s impossible either, because I witnessed Brenton Cyrus do it last year! As the NLWF took a step up following War Games, Brenton Cyrus took three steps higher then that. That’s the kind of performance I want, that’s the kind of performance I want to outshine!

Carver Ocean stops and he pulls out a small TV controller. Carver Ocean presses a button and a picture of Bobby Ocean appears on the flat screen TV.

Carver Ocean
Speaking of Bobby Ocean, yes, he has been to War Games before.

Carver Ocean claps, getting the audience to clap as well.

Carver Ocean
Special you Bobby. You couldn’t even win a match against Johnny Eclectic and Tapido Delevega, however it goes back to what I was saying before, War Games will make you famous. I remember watching Tapido Delevega feud with Brenton Cyrus following the War Games Pay Per View, and if a no talent hack like him can get over enough to fight the big dogs, why wouldn’t I be able to?

Following failed negotiations with the NLWF, leading to them signing Kendrick Dylan, I was really discouraged about my wrestling career. Kendrick Dylan stole my contract from me, then failed miserably in the NLWF, and that’s when I saw my opportunity.

So I packed up all my things, and I bought myself a ticket to Las Vegas and was on my way to Revolution XX. All with the plan of attacking my own brother. Now some people might call this dishonorable, but you have to see things from my point of view, my opportunity was never going to come. I spent the first 3 years of my career with a positive attitude and the belief that my hard work would be enough to get me in, only to be proven wrong.

I took matters into my own hands, and look where it has gotten me already. I simply put on his mask, mocking his “huge NLWF return storyline”

Carver Ocean uses his fingers for parenthesis as he says, “huge NLWF return storyline”

Carver Ocean
I waited for my opportunity and following his match with Brenton Cyrus, I made my first mark. I jumped the guardrail and enter an NLWF Ring for the first time, in front of a live audience, and although I wasn’t aware it was a commercial break, I hit Bobby Ocean with the shining glory in the center of the ring.

With that, not only did I outshine his return with an even greater debut, but I realized that this is where I’ve truly belonged all this time! While Bobby Ocean has been getting laughed at and joked about, I could have been in the NLWF doing some good for the name he’s tainted so heavily.

So since he didn’t seem to get the point of my attack, I attacked again at the Direct Hit show, this time with a led pipe, and this time I would reveal myself to everyone. Not only that, but in the process of my attack, I lifted Nate Apollos up and dropped him into the casket, ending his miserable career, the same way I plan on ending Bobby’s at War Games!

I will be the mouthwash, that removes the bad Ocean taste in your mouth. I will be a breath of fresh air in an otherwise dull, and boring new breed of talent in this company.

It all starts with the guy who’s never been able to beat me at anything. In fact, I never once remember losing to him at a single game or competition. Like anyone with a brain such as mine, I became obsessed with figuring out why I am so much more talented then him, and put a top five list together!

A video begins playing to the theme of “The best around”. The shot shows Carver Ocean standing next to a large flat screen TV. Carver Ocean holds up a clicker and presses it, and on the TV it reads.

5. Bobby Ocean may have been dropped on his head as a baby.

Carver Ocean
Laugh if you want, but there is a very good chance this might be the reason. It would explain why he’s got the IQ of a black man, the skills of a walrus, and the charisma of paint drying.

4. Bobby Ocean loves being a loser, more than a winner.

Carver Ocean
As stupid as that sounds, it’s not that inconceivable. Although this theory could only take place after I outshined him a few times, what if Bobby Ocean enjoyed losing, more than he enjoyed winning? That would mean it’s his goal in life to lose, and that’s a goal he’s achieved with flying colors. I mean, if can’t be the best at everything, why not be the worst?

3. Bobby Ocean was supposed to be a girl. [Theory disproved by RAWRLURB]

Carver Ocean
When the doctors pulled him out, that’s what they thought still, but then they came to the sad realization that he had a penis, no matter how microscopic it is. With this theory in affect, Bobby Ocean should have been, Amber Ocean, so competing against men is a seemingly impossible task for poor Bobby. Now, had he been born a girl, like he was supposed to, he would have excelled in everything, the same way I have as a man. Unfortunately following his losses to RAWRLURB, this theory has been proven wrong.

2. Bobby Ocean is the exact opposite of Carver Ocean.

Carver Ocean
This is the obvious one, because it’s the one more visible on the surface of things. You look at Bobby Ocean and say “Whoa, he might be the very worst wrestler ever!” you look at me and say “Whoa, he might be the best wrestler ever.” If ever an exact opposite of Bobby Ocean was created, his name would be Carver Ocean. Luckily for all of you, this is the case.

1. Bobby Ocean was born with no talent, just so that Carver Ocean could have it all.

Carver Ocean
My personal favor theory, and the one I believe in most, says that Bobby Ocean was born without any talent, just so that the day I was conceived, I would get it all. I sometimes joke that as a sperm I tricked Bobby Ocean into going first, knowing what would happen. Just like I am now, I was patient then, and in the long run it was worth it.

The video fades back to the show and Carver Ocean sitting behind his desk, holding back laughter.

Carver Ocean
Although I have his number at everything, there is one thing Bobby has been able to do, that I can’t… Can’t yet. Bobby has been a singles champion, and in the NLWF. That not only makes me sick to my stomach, but it’s also being called “The Curse.” Because we’re damn near exact opposites, people have said I’ll never win a singles title.

I remember the day he won the title too, pretty vividly. I received a phone call, and when I looked at the phone I had to face the sad realization that it was my brother trying to get ahold of me. Because I had things to brag about, I answered the phone only to receive the most devastating news I’ve ever heard.

“I‘M THE NLWF FREEDOM CHAMPION BIATCH!!!”

Carver Ocean
Obviously I didn’t believe him, especially since Brenton Cyrus was the Freedom Champion at the time.

“YOU‘VE BEEN OUTSHINED! OUTSHINED! OUTSHINED!”

Carver Ocean
I had to hang up the phone on him it was so bad. I went and had to watch the match, I had to prove that he was lying! But what I saw would haunt my dreams almost every night since, Bobby Ocean, New Freedom Champion!?

After the help of Francesco Rossi, Bobby O’Day, Travis Hawk, and Adam Williams… After the group crucified Brenton Cyrus, and after they threatened his girlfriend… Well, they still got there asses kicked, and by the ringside announcer no less. In fact, it took Nick Ridicule coming out and threatening his girlfriend, just to get him to say I quit.

If that’s what it takes to hold a title, I’m glad I’ve never held one. If being a champion for 7 days, just to lose it to someone superior is what it takes to be a champion, I’m glad I’ve never held one. Because Title reigns like that don’t make you a legend, they make you look like a pathetic fool who can win the belt, but is too much of a loser to defend it. I’ll break the curse, just give me some time, and I wont need everyone’s help to get the job done.

Bobby, before we go to another break, I just want you to know that you’re a waste of space on the NLWF roster. Last week, while preparing for your match against Nate Apollos, you said something that I’ll never forget.

You said that you were comfortable with your position in the company. Following that statement, I went to NLWF.com and checked the companies ranking system, that had you at #20, the final spot on the list.

If you’re comfortable being last, then you should get the fuck out of the way for a man who wants to be first. You should call it a career and retire, then go and do something I have no interest in, preventing me from ever making a career change, just to outshine you.

The opening match of War Games 2010 will be big bro against little bro, like always, little bro looks to outshine, and that means there is nothing you can do about it. We’ll be right back to SHINE after a video break, then I’ll talk about my other plans for War Games.

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2

Ξ A Carver Ocean Story Ξ
Ξ The Day I realized I was Better Ξ
Ξ The Game of Drink Ξ

It was the night of homecoming, following the biggest win in Wheeling Parks High School football history, beating there rivals, for the first time in 20 years. Carver Ocean was the star of the game, coming in during the 2nd half after an injury to starting senior quarterback, Dallas Beck.

Ξ

The Wheeling Park Patriots were starting to get murdered, even before the injury to there QB. At the end of the first quarter, the scoreboard read 17-0. The second half only got worse as they were able to score two touchdowns fast, one on there first offensive drive of the quarter, then again on an interception return for a touchdown. As the time ticked away from the game, QB Dallas Beck tried one last throw to the end zone, getting annihilated by a linebacker’s hit as he threw the ball. Dallas Beck didn’t get back up.

Although he was a freshman, and had no game experience, coach decided to put in Carver Ocean as starting quarterback, and that’s when the game took a dramatic turn. Headed into the 2nd half with a score of 31 - 0, Carver Ocean had nothing to lose playing this game, and everything to gain. The first play he lined up in shotgun formation and was able to get it to his best friend, and team tight end, Phil McClure for a touchdown.

The luck would not run out for Carver Ocean as he would drive his team down the field possession after possession, ending the 3rd quarter with a score of 31-21. “If you win this game for us, you‘ll never have to sit on the bench again!” Coach screamed at Carver Ocean right before the 4th quarter of the game.

The defense was ready for Carver Ocean and they lined up in a zone coverage, preventing him from making an passes down the field. Carver Ocean brought the ball back into his body and ran for his life, passing the line of scrimmage as he sprinted down field.

Wide open for a hit, the same linebacker that took out Dallas Beck was aiming for Carver Ocean but Phil McClure was there to make the block, leaving Carver Ocean wide open to run down field for a 56 yard touchdown run, and to bring his team closer.

“Go for two!” Coach screamed at Carver Ocean as he tried to walk of the field, struggling to regain his breath after such a long run. Carver Ocean turned around and ran back onto the field, lining his team up quickly. Carver Ocean faked a pass to Phil McClure, then hit there number one receiver in the end zone for the two point conversion.

Carver Ocean would then look at the clock to see the score. 31-29 with 3:50 left to play in the game. “Can you kick?” The coach asked Carver Ocean, who thought he was joking around with him. “We need someone to make the onside kick, do you think you can do it?” Although he was doubtful, considering he had never kicked a football in a game, Carver Ocean would head out on special teams, lining up for the onside kick.

Carver Ocean made the kick, but it wasn’t very good. The ball made it five years, practically rolling on the ground, then jumped into the air, spinning as a group of guys from both team formed underneath it. The ball finally came down into the hands of a Wheeling Park Patriot.

Carver Ocean tried his best to make his way down the field, to drive his team to victory, but the defensive pressure was like no other. Carver Ocean tried his best to convert on third down but came up a yard short of the first down marker.

“Can you kick a field goal?” Coach would ask him the next time he made it to the sidelines, but at this point there wasn’t anything, Carver Ocean didn’t believe he couldn’t do.

Carver Ocean looked up at the clock reading :10 on the clock, if he made this field goal his team would win, if he missed it, it would all have been for nothing. The snap was made and bobbled a little bit. Carver Ocean stopped himself, right before kicking the ball and screamed. “THROW IT!” Carver Ocean ran and the quarterback threw a bullet pass that hit Carver Ocean to the chest.

Carver Ocean was hit in mid air by two different defenders but that wouldn’t stop him from coming down with the ball in the end zone, for the win.

Ξ

Phil McClure
We need to get wasted!

Phil laughed as he looked at all the other guys from the team as they walked down the street, on their way to the homecoming party being held. This party was being held by one of the most popular kids at school, and since the football team won, they all were invited to join.

Carver Ocean
We’re going to a party right now, can’t you wait?

Phil laughed again, this time stopping mid laugh to get serious. He starred at his best friend Carver as everyone stopped.

Phil McClure
Not really.

Both Carver and Phil laughed at the front of the group and kept walking, as Dallas Beck pushed through to the front.

Dallas Beck
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! FOOTBALL LEGEND COMING THROUGH!

Dallas made it to the front of the group and put his arms around Carver and Phil.

Dallas Beck
Aren’t you excited about tonight like we are Carver? You should be the most excited of all of us!

Carver Ocean simply smiled and shrugged it off as if it was no big deal to him.

Carver Ocean
I don’t like to get drunk.

Suddenly, team wide receiver, Tyrone Peterson fought his way to the front of the pact.

Tyrone Peterson
OUT OF THE WAY, BLACK MAN COMING THROUGH!

His teammates moved out of the way as he walk up to the leaders of the pact. Tyrone stepped in front of

Tyrone Peterson
Why? You don’t like yourself when you’re drunk? You a chicken?

Carver Ocean
What!? No! I love myself when I’m drunk, it’s other people who have the problem.

Everyone had a good laugh, except Tyrone Peterson who was jealous of the instant success of Carver Ocean. Tyrone Stevenson was a senior who had played the last three years for the team and sat on the bench his freshmen year.

Tyrone Peterson
Man, you couldn’t out drink me if I left you win!

Carver stares at Tyrone, looking dead into his eyes until Tyrone looks away. He smiles at this sign of weakness shown by Tyrone, and finally replies.

Carver Ocean
But wouldn’t that mean I out drank you, making me the winner?

Phil laughed his famous laugh, making Carver smile even more. However Tyrone was getting angrier by the second, having been outshined, even on a small scale, by the freshman Carver. Dallas steps in front of Carver and Tyrone, separating them by placing his hand on the chest of each guy.

Dallas Beck

Sounds like a challenge!

Carver grabs the hand of Dallas and pulls it off of his chest and drops it.

Carver Ocean
Come on guys, let’s make it to the party first, then I’ll decide if I want to get wasted or not.

In an attempt to avoid conflict with the overaggressive black man, Carver tried to take the high road, but Tyrone would not be outdone. He cupped his hands together and shouted though his hands.

Tyrone Peterson
EVERYONE MAKE WAY! PLEASE MAKE WAY!

Tyrone went on, as sarcastically as possible as Carver and the rest of the guys watched on.

Tyrone Peterson
CARVER OCEAN’S VAGINA IS HURTING!

Tyrone held his arms out, as if to say to Carver “After you.”

Carver Ocean
You done?

Phil McClure
Come on guys, we’re a team.. [Phil Laugh] right?

Carver and Tyrone stared at each other before finally Carver broke with a smile.

Carver Ocean
You’re right. I’ll drink with you Tyrone.

Dallas Beck

YES! Do we have anyone who wants to wager on this glorious game of drink!?

Tyrone Peterson
Let’s make it inside the party first, I want to make sure he wont bitch out when it’s put up or shut up.

Tyrone and Dallas lead the group to the party and they all go inside and get a table. The football team puts a bunch of tables together, making a huge team table, then they force Carver to sit down across from Tyrone, who smiles at him, his white teeth standing out heavily compared to his black skin.

Tyrone Peterson

Still want to do this little girl?

Carver Ocean
If you remember correctly I didn’t want to do this in the first place…

Tyrone Peterson
Enough excuses! Guys, the drinks!

Dallas slams down two shot glasses, one in front of each man, then he puts down a bottle of tequila.

Dallas Beck
Alright guys, here are the rules, you get 2 minutes to take your shot. If you can’t take your shot whiten that 2 minutes you lose. If you pass out, you lose. if you vomit, you lose. LET’S DO THIS!!!

Dallas had suffered a sever concussion during the game and was going to be out the remained of the season. Carver sat, looking across the table at Tyrone, and thought about what coach had said, “If you win this game for us, you‘ll never have to sit on the bench again.” Not only did Carver win the game, but the starting quarterback was eliminated. Carver smiled and grabbed his glass.

Carver Ocean
I’m ready when you are slick.

Dallas filed both shot glasses and the group of footballers began chanting.

“DRINK!” “DRINK!” “DRINK!” “DRINK!”

Carver Ocean holds up his drink.

Carver Ocean
To the Wheeling Park Patriots!

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1drinkgame2

Carver slammed his shot back and smiled at Tyrone who reached out and grabbed his shot.

Tyrone Peterson

To me beating Carver Ocean!

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1drinkgame

Dallas stopped and reset his timer, then poured the drinks, filling up both shot glasses again.

Carver Ocean
You ok, Tyrone?

Tyrone Peterson
I’m as cool as the other side of the pillow, how about you? Your little tummy starting to ache yet?

Carver Ocean laughed and grabbed his shot glass taking it back, then slamming it down on the table in front of him.

Tyrone quickly followed Carver’s shot, with a shot of his own.

Tyrone Peterson
YEAH BITCH!

As the time passed the game kept going. Dallas refilled both shot glasses again and started the timer.

Dallas Beck

The score is 6 shots a piece!

Phil, who was sitting next to Carver the entire time leaned in and whispered to him.

Phil McClure
You feeling alright?

Carver Ocean
I’m fine, I’ll die before I lose to this asshole.

Phil McClure

That’s one of the ways to lose though.

Carver Ocean
Trust me Phil, I’m just getting going, anything he can do, I can do better.

Phil McClure

I’d like to put five hundred dollars on Carver!

Dallas Beck
I’ll take that bet, no one has ever beaten Tyrone! We’ve been hustling freshman like you two for years now.

Carver Ocean
Consider yourselves hustled.

Carver Ocean reaches out and grabs the other shot glass and takes the drink.

Carver Ocean
Now I’m up two.

Dallas hurried to refill the glasses, then pushed them both to Tyrone.

Dallas Beck

Show him how it’s done!

Tyrone lifted the shot glass, his eyes glazed over, and his hand shaking uncontrollably. Tyrone tilts his head back and takes the shot, making Carver and Phil laugh.

Carver Ocean
You look like you’re going to be sick.

Phil McClure
No way, he looks like if he tilts back one more time he’s going to fall backwards.

Carver Ocean
Do you want to do a side bet?

Phil McClure
You mean a, “How will Tyrone lose to Carver bet?”

Carver Ocean
Yeah.

Phil McClure
I’ll take that bet, he’s clearly going to fall out of his chair and pass out.

Carver Ocean
No way man, look at his face, he’s going to throw up, then he’ll pass out.

Dallas Beck
30 seconds to take that shot Tyrone! JUST DO IT!

Everyone watched Tyrone in anticipation of what would happen following shot #8 of the game. Tyrone slammed his glass down onto the table and held his arms up.

Tyrone Peterson
TYRONE!!! INVINCIBLE!!!

Dallas began pouring the shots again as Tyrone tried his best to keep from passing out. Carver smiled at him then took his shot as soon as Dallas finished pouring it and slammed it back, before placing the empty glass back on the table. Carver winks at Tyrone making him angry.

Tyrone grabs his glass and lifts it up, holding it in front of him.

Phil McClure
Are you ok? [Phil laugh]

As Tyrone took the shot, he fell backwards in his chair, and hit the ground, out cold.

Carver Ocean
Good call Phil.

Tyrone throws up on the floor next to him.

Phil McClure
You were a close second my friend.

Both guys laugh and high five as Dallas fills Carver’s glass.

Phil McClure
You know what would be hilarious, if we wrote all over Tyrone.

Carver Ocean laughs and stands up.

Carver Ocean
DOES ANYONE HAVE A WHITE SHARPIE?

Carver Ocean takes the final shot and holds up his glass as the rest of the team and all the people watching cheered.

Dallas Beck
WINNER!

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns with Carver Ocean laughing, still sitting behind his desk.

Carver Ocean
Good times, and more to come on the next break, but it’s time to get back to the task at hand. I said I planned on Triple debuting at War Games, and that plan hasn’t changed even slightly. This year the Chuck Matthews No Limit Invitational returns, and anyone can enter.

Carver Ocean smiles wide and gives two thumbs up to the camera.

Carver Ocean
Not only that, but the winner of this years Invitational Match, gets to join the Championship case, triple cage match, with the chance of winning the Championship briefcase. So let me ask a question to the people in the audience here. Why the hell would I pass on an opportunity like this?

That’s the thing though, I wont. I’m going to join the Invitational this year and I plan on winning it. I know people will think I’m crazy for this, but if you want something, the only person stopping you is yourself, and I’m not going to stop me.

I remember last years Chuck Matthews No Limit Invitational, and I can remember it being no more than a joke. Chuck Matthews versus a naked cowboy, Chuck Matthews versus the Brooklyn brawler, then Chuck Matthews ending it against Jake Stunner?

Carver Ocean yawns and stretches out, lifting his arms up.

Carver Ocean
I had the same reaction watching that match, as I did just talking about it. But this year the invitational will actually mean something, the invitational has a purpose. This wont be an invitational with jobbers and people no one cares about. This years invitational will be a competitive one, where the fans will be forced to watch Chuck Matthews, fall short.

But I’ll talk about him after I finish talking about the invitational. I’m pretty popular amongst the indy scene wrestlers, and I hear more rumors than anyone else in wrestling. The first rumor I heard about this Invitational, was that the Tag Team Title would be on the line.

If this is true, I’m sure it would have been announced, but since it hasn’t I’m going to assume that plan never came to be. But there have been more rumors going into this invitational match, then any other at War Games.

I’ve heard that last years War Games main event is going to be in this one invitational match. I’ve heard that Death Angel will rise from the grave to be part of this match. I’ve heard that this match will have a match stipulation that would make it even more difficult for Chuck Matthews to walk out as the victor.

Guess what?

I’m prepared for anything and everything!

Carver Ocean takes a drink of his water, then he presses the button on his clicker, changing the image on the TV from pictures of him, to a picture of Chuck Matthews.

Carver Ocean
This is Chuck Matthews, as all of you know. He is in the middle of his super push following a coma that made him miss months of action. Chuck Matthews has fought… well, I don’t count either of his return matches, so this will be the first match since his return.

This will be the match, where he passes the torch. Now I know what many of you are thinking, “That’s Chuck Fucking Matthews, he’ll never pass the torch!” and to that, I laugh. Because truth be told, the torch is never, ever passed. I can only think of one occasion where the torch was passed, and a man was willing to walk away from it all.

That man was Brenton Cyrus, and he only returned once he realized the mistake that he made. You see Brenton Cyrus passed the torch too early, and since then he’s been fighting to get that torch back, hoping that void he feels without it will go away.

You Chuck Matthews, have never passed the torch, and the one time you said you did, it only made you look like a stupid idiot. “I passed the torch to Mark Pollak!” I remember hearing that and thinking,
“Didn‘t he get his ass kicked?” and in fact, you did.

Let me explain how the proverbial torch works, since obviously you don’t understand. Brenton Cyrus took the new guys coming into the company, and he made them stars. Despite what it did to his own career, he was selfless and he did for others, to make them the stars we see today.

Shadow Demon, The Notorious K.I.D, Aaron O’Shea, Nick Ridicule, and especially, Chuck Matthews, are all prime examples of the Brenton Cyrus influence. Now I look at Brenton Cyrus, and I can’t help but feel bad for him. You guys drained him and in return what did he get?

Nothing.

Yet that guy is still here week after week, the glue that holds all of this together. I used to feel this way about Chuck Matthews, until I had a real conversation with him. I always figured Chuck Matthews got a bad reputation based on a good decision. But talking to him, having him tell me about it, and having him be so proud of it.

It made me sick. You make me sick.

How can you be proud of screwing over your best friend, a man who did whatever it took to get you and Alex Mark on the level he was at? You took his hard work and dedication, then happily slapped him across the face, and you’re not sorry.

That’s what shocked me about my conversation with you the most, that even after all this time, you don’t have any remorse for what you did, to a man who trusted you with his life. But who knows, maybe I’ m talking out of my ass. All I can go by is what I witnessed, and what I was told by you.

And what I was told by you, makes me think you’re a pathetic douche bag with no real talent of your own. You know why you didn’t receive a push until you screwed over Brenton Cyrus? Because you weren’t talented enough to get a push.

Because that’s your claim to fame, you can’t ever say you didn’t ride his coattails, because the things you told me proved it. You road his coattails as high as you could, then you abandoned ship when you thought you could claim all the treasure for yourself.

Do you know what happened to you Chuck? What am I saying, of course you do. YOU FAILED! Without Brenton Cyrus, Direct Hit had trouble with ratings, they had trouble with attendance, and the show completely went to shit. Right after you became the #1 guy.

Enter Hazard.

But who rescued you from that Hazard failure? The man who you stabbed in the back! BAFFLING AS IT MAY BE! He reached his arm in, and pulled you out while you were drowning, and all the denial in the world can’t change that. He took you after your Hazard failure and brought you back, gave you a shot at the title.

Maybe someday you’ll stop living in your shadow of denial and who knows, maybe that’s how your “I‘m the worst major champion ever.” curse will be broken. Maybe that’s the punishment you are forced to face for your sins, sinner.

Chuck Matthews, your torch is tainted, it doesn’t belong to you. All you did was take a stick, and steal some fire from the Brenton Cyrus flame. That’s why no one considers you the greatest of all time, that’s why you constantly feel disrespected, that’s why I’ll defeat you at War Games, in your Invitational.

Because I have to, I feel obligated to defeat you this week. No one does a damn thing for Brenton Cyrus? Consider this a gift to you, I’m going to take the flame he stole from you, and I’m going to put it out. Brenton, while you go and take back what’s yours, the World Heavyweight title, I feel like I’ll be doing to same thing.

I’m going to take back what’s yours, by knocking Chuck Matthews, to the back of the line. The torch is never passed, it’s taken. Chuck Matthews tried his best to take the torch from Brenton Cyrus, only to get a small portion of the flame. At War Games, I’ll pry that torch out of your cold, lifeless fingers if I have too!

Chuck Matthews prides himself on being the smartest man in the NLWF, but he couldn’t be anymore wrong. The smartest man in the NLWF wouldn’t have stabbed Brenton Cyrus in the back, months before he took over the entire company. The smartest man in the NLWF, would have found a way to defend a major title, instead of just being a spoiler for other champions. The smartest man in the NLWF, would have seen a challenger like me coming, from a mile away.

Because of me Chuck Matthews, you are not the smartest man in the NLWF. Because of Brenton Cyrus, you are not the smartest man in the NLWF. You would be lucky to make the top five at this point, because reviewing all your “Genius” decisions, I realized you aren’t the smartest, you might actually be the dumbest.

No one in this company is as blind as you Chuck Matthews. Brenton Cyrus fights for the greater good, you fight for you. That says it all doesn’t it? No wonder he’s so much more talented then you, and you lived in his shadow for so long. But I guess no one wants to be the king of second best forever, so what are you now? King of 15th? King of the 10th spot?

You were the Bobby Ocean, to his Carver Ocean. He outshined you and it made you jealous enough that you would betray him.

I’ve already got you scouted for our match as well Chuck. The funniest thing is, your moves, are perfect set ups, for my moves. If you go for Hollywood impact or panic attack, or the spear, whatever you want to call it, you’ll get caught by my shine finisher, or even my shining glory.

You’ll run right into it.

Let’s say you get me down and go for the cryptic cross, or as I like to call it “Chuck‘s retarded sharpshooter” and I’ll lock you in the figure 4 leglock. Now that I’ve removed your two most potent moves, what will you do?

That’s how confident I am that there is nothing you can do! I’ve just told you, how I plan to counter your two finishing maneuvers. I’ve given you a piece to the puzzle that is my game plan, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.

Now you even have to wonder, if I told you this just to throw you off guard.

Carver Ocean stands up and looks out to the crowd.

I think he’s expecting to go into this fight, win, and go on with the rest of his career like nothing ever happened. I am not a speed bump, I am a road block, I am going to make sure this is a life altering experience for Chuck Matthews. As the underdog in the fight, I feel like that’s my job.

When we return to SHINE, I’ll talk about the Triple Cage match, and the championship case. We’ll be right back.

Carver Ocean doesn’t smile at the camera this time. Instead he walks back to his desk and sits down, looking at the picture of Chuck Matthews on the TV Screen.

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2

Ξ A Carver Ocean Story Ξ
Ξ My Brothers Girlfriend Ξ

Following the Drinking game, Carver decided he needed to go dance so he hit the dance floor. While there he locked eyes with Amanda Smith, his brothers girlfriend. Carver Ocean winked at her and pointed to her, then did a dance, just for her.

SHINE - Episode 1 24dg6ja

She laughed and Carver Ocean left the dance floor to join Phil back at the table.

Carver Ocean
Hey Phil, is Amanda checking me out?

Phil McClure

Dude, she wants your cock deep inside her…[Phil Laugh] at the very least in or around her mouth.

Carver Ocean
Seriously man? You know I’ve got a crush on her, even though she’s Bobby’s girlfriend.

Phil McClure
Are you kidding me? Get the fuck over there.

Phil shoves Carver back out on the dance floor and he walks across. Carver made it over to where she wasn and he approached her cool, calm, and drunk.

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1Talking

Carver Ocean
Hey.

Amanda giggled, it was pretty obvious that Carver was drunk. She smiled at him and replied.

Amanda Smith
Hi Carver.

Carver looked at Amanda surprised.

Carver Ocean
Whoa, you know my name.

She giggled again, this time putting her hand on his shoulder.

Amanda Smith
Everyone knows your name after the game you played.

Carver wasn’t sure if he was hitting on Amanda or not, or if Amanda was hitting on him. Without thinking about the question, he asked her.

Carver Ocean
Were you checking me out?

Amanda looks at Carver, starting at his feet and slowly moving up his body. She stops at his eyes and smiles.

Amanda Smith
If you mean, was I watching the game? Yes. I’m the head cheerleader.

Carver Ocean
And you’re with Bobby, why?

Amanda Smith

He’s really sweet and funny.

Carver Ocean
I meant my brother.

Amanda Smith
So did I.

Carver Ocean
Oh.

Carver couldn’t believe it, how did Bobby get a girl like this while he was single? Carver knew what he had to do.

Amanda Smith
Bobby is a really nice guy and he…

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1interuption

Although Carver Ocean had kissed just one girl before Amanda, he was able to deliver the most passionate and romantic kisses ever, one that made Amanda’s heart skip a beat. She suddenly pulled away from him and slapped him across the face.

Amanda Smith
WHAT WAS THAT?

Carver opened his eyes and put his hand on his face.

Carver Ocean
OUCH!

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1finish

Carver Ocean
You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my life, and you’re with my brother who’s a total loser, and…

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1interuption

This time it was Amanda who interrupted Carver with a kiss. The two stood by, what was a kiss had turned out into a make out session. Amanda pulled away again and Carver covered his face.

Amanda Smith
Do you want to go somewhere?

Carver put his hand down slowly and grabbed Amanda’s hand.

Carver Ocean
You mean to have sex?

Amanda rolled her eyes.

Amanda Smith
Yes.

Carver Ocean
Anywhere.

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back on, fading back from the backset, then zooming in on Carver Ocean behind his desk. His usual smile is gone and he begins.

Carver Ocean
Welcome back, I hope you’ve enjoyed the show so far. At War Games, following the Invitational match, there will be a Triple Cage escape match. Where whoever grabs the championship case, then escapes the triple cage, will be the owner of it.

There have been several Triple Cage matches and I’ve watched them all several times as I prepare to enter my first. I’ve not only come up with a master plan that guarantees me walking out of the PPV with the Championship Case, but I’ve also made it so executing this plan will cause no damage towards me in this match.

I guess you’ll have to wait until War Games to see what I’m talking about, but just remember, the smartest man in NLWF doesn’t just have a backup plan, he has plans that backup the backups. I am the smartest man in this company, and I’ll prove it at War Games.

But it’s not like I wouldn’t be able to walk into this match, and defeat each one of the participants if this was a one on one scenario. There isn’t a single guy in this Triple Cage match who poses any kind of threat to my chances of winning. For example.

Carver Ocean presses the button on his clicker, and the Deep Sea Union appears on the TV Screen.

Carver Ocean
These were the first guys to qualify for this match, the Deep Sea Union. A bunch of grown men, dressing up like fish, and wrestling for the greater good of the ocean? While these wannabe sea creatures have little to no talent, somehow they are able to win.

I’ve figured out how.

Who the hell is going to be able to focus on the match at hand, with a Lobster, a Whale, a Dolphin, and a Barracuda running around. These guys make up for their incredible lack of talent, with costumes so outrageous, that they are actually winning matches!

I guess I should really make fun of them though, two out of four of them are ranked higher than Chuck Matthews. I think if the Deep Sea Union can work together, they’ll make winning even easier for me.

Carver Ocean presses the button on his remote and the picture changes to Sweet Cheapshots.

Carver Ocean
This is another one of the guys who will be in the Triple Cage escape match. He was a former gay porn star, who decided he would join a sport where he could touch all the straight men he wanted. So he joined the NLWF and since then all he’s been doing is fighting fish.

This has Sweet Cheapshots very upset, He doesn’t want to fight fish, he wants to fight men! Sweet Cheapshots wants men all over him, day and night. He thinks about wrestling them down, and reacting one of his movies on them.

This is the only reason I would like to see Chuck Matthews inside this Triple Cage. To me it would be hilarious to watch those two fuck themselves.

Seriously though, Sweet Cheapshots is the leader of this new wave of talent in the NLWF. My questions is, why doesn’t this new wave of talent, have any? Am I the only guy to join the NLWF in the last 6 months, with an potential at all?

Sadly, yes I am.

Sweet also made a common mistake, he counted the chickens before they hatched and made the assumption that Chuck Matthews would be in this Triple Cage. NEWSFLASH, Chuck Matthews wont even make it past his invitational, and if I’m the first guy who comes out, he wont even make it past one match.

This is kind of like a title defense for Chuck Matthews at War Games. He defends the No Limit Invitational, that he created, and that he won last year. Like always, he’ll fail to defend.

Carver Ocean presses the button again and Matt Gray appears on the TV Screen.

Carver Ocean
Never before have I been so reminded of an NLWF wrestlers, as I have by Matt Gray. Usually that’s a good thing, depending on who you remind people of. Matt Gray, you remind me of Mexican Samurai. So if that’s the case, you can call me Nick Ridicule.

All joking aside, you seem to be the most talented, and most driven, of this new wave of talent, besides myself of course. You went down on Revolution and you laid out everyone sending a message that was Chrystal clear.

But I have a message to send as well, and I believe my actions will speak louder than my words at War Games, if you can even fathom that. Someone told me this week, that following War Games it would be great to see a Carver Ocean and Matt Gray feud, but the problem with that is I have no intentions of fighting you.

Following this Pay Per View event, I’ll have my clever little hands all over the championship briefcase. I wont be a show opener following this event, I’ll be an instant headliner, and instant main event. Matt there are two ways we can handle this situation we have. A. We can work together inside the Triple Cage to remove all the other losers, then we fight it out to see who takes the case or B. I beat you just as easy as I beat up the DSU.

Choice is yours, result is the same. I’m not leaving War Games without the championship case, whether you’re with me, or against me.

Carver Ocean presses the button on the remote again, revealing the final picture, one of Tha Kid.

Carver Ocean
What can I say about this guy, that God didn’t want us to know when he created him. Kid, change your name, first of all. You’ll never be as successful as The Notorious K.I.D, at least changing your name, makes you look less like a douche.

I do think it’s hilarious that you defeated Kendrick Dylan though, so that’s why in this match I’m just going to let you do your own thing. I suggest you stay out of my way, and you’ll make it out of Triple Cage, without the briefcase, but with a clean bill of health still.

You don’t belong in this match or this company.

You don’t belong, the same way Aaron O’Shea and Jason Hawk don’t belong in the Undisputed Title match.

Carver Ocean presses the button again and a picture of the Championship case shows. Carver Ocean smiles for the first time since SHINE came back on.

Carver Ocean
There it is, that’s what we are all fighting for guys. I’ll open the show against Bobby Ocean, move on to the No Limit Invitational, then finish inside the Triple Cage, where that briefcase will be hanging way above the ring. The only way to get that case, is to escape the cell, and begin climbing up the other cages.

One slip of the foot, and any one of us could be looking at the end of their careers. The only way for us to win this match, to make that briefcase ours though is to scale the Triple Cage mountain to the very top, to retrieve it. But even when you get there, the battle is only half over.

You’ll still have to make it back to the bottom of the mountain, and with that case. Once you touch the case, you’re public enemy number one, and all the guys in the match, wont be concerned with getting the briefcase, they’ll be concerned with making sure you don’t escape.

You guys listen to me, and you listen carefully, you will be outshined.

Carver Ocean presses the button again and it shows his thumbs up logo, fading to another break.

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2

Last edited by Carver Ocean on March 27th 2010, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carver Ocean
Carver Ocean
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1988-10-16
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Van Following NLWF
Number of posts : 19

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 01-02-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $26,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
SHINE - Episode 1 I_vote_lcap25/100SHINE - Episode 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down

SHINE - Episode 1 Empty Re: SHINE - Episode 1

Post by Carver Ocean March 27th 2010, 7:19 pm

Ξ A Carver Ocean Story Ξ
Ξ The Pissing Game Ξ

Carver had lost his virginity for the last 37 minutes with Amanda in one of the rooms upstairs. Both put their clothes back on, and Carver was filled with satisfaction. Grinning from ear to ear.

Amanda Smith
That was sensational.

Amanda had finished putting her clothes on, and she sat next to Carver on the bed.

Carver Ocean
Thanks. same to you.

Amanda kissed Carver on the cheek and they walked out of the room together, back to the party.

Amanda Smith

Don’t tell Bobby, Ok?

As much as he wanted to rub this in the face of his brother, he knew he would have to respect her wishes. Reluctantly, he replied.

Carver Ocean
Fine, I wont tell him.

Amanda kissed Carver on the cheek again.

Amanda Smith
Thanks Carver.

They went their separate ways, Carver staggering across the dance floor back over to the football table, looking for Phil so he could tell him all about what just happened.

Carver Ocean
Where is Phil?

“They just left.”

Carver hurried over to the door, almost falling down, then left the party, looking in both directions for his friends. Carver could see them walking down the street by a restaurant and he rushed to catch them.

Carver Ocean
Guys!

He tried to run but staggered forward and almost fell again.

Carver Ocean
Guys!

Carver watched as the guys lined up, facing towards the restaurant, he approached them and watched.

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1pissgame1

Carver Ocean
What are you guys doing?

Dallas Beck
We all had to piss! So we’re going to play the pissing game!

Carver Ocean
The pissing game?

Tyrone Peterson
You can’t play, Mr. Perfect.

Carver Ocean
I’m not Curt Hennig, but I do have to piss.

Phil McClure
What are the rules?

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1pissgame2

Dallas Beck

Winners… are the first person to finish pissing, and the last person to finish pissing… The only other rule in the game, don’t piss on yourself, or anyone else.

Tyrone unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, holding it in his right hand.

Tyrone Peterson
Bet you ain’t ever seen nothing like this before.

Carver and Phil turned away as Tyrone held his penis out in the open.

Phil McClure
Dude! that’s gross!

Carver Ocean
The woman inside that restaurant doesn’t think so, she likes what she sees!

Inside the restaurant a woman no younger than 50 smiled, nodding her head back and forth as she looked at Tyrone’s bone. Tyrone quickly covered himself up.

Tyrone Peterson
Let’s do the damn thing! I need to piss like a race horse.

All four of the guys lined up, Carver, Phil, Tyrone, then Dallas.

Dallas Beck
Ready… Steady… GO!

Four neon yellow streams appeared as each man drained their bladders onto the restaurant wall.

Tyrone Peterson

Yo Man, you splashing me!

Phil McClure
Oh sorry. [Phil Laugh]

Carver Ocean
I’m finishing up… I’m going to be first.

Dallas Beck
Not if I can help it. Awwwwww.

Carver shook the final few drops of and tucked his penis back into his pants, zipping up his fly.

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1pissgame3

Carver Ocean
YES!

Dallas Beck
OH COME ON!

Carver Ocean
WINNER!

Dallas Beck shakes away the last few drops, then begins pissing full force again.

Dallas Beck
Wow, guess I wasn’t done.

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1pissgame4

Carver Ocean
Damn, you guys sure do piss forever.

Tyrone’s stream began to die down, he interrupted Carver, shouting at Dallas.

Tyrone Peterson
PAT MY ASS!

Dallas looked away from his dick and at Tyrone.

Dallas Beck
What?

Tyrone Peterson
Give it a smack or two, help me get out a few more drops.

SHINE - Episode 1 Story1pissgame5

Carver Ocean
You know how I know you guys are gay?

SHINE - Episode 1 Shine2

The show comes back on with Carver Ocean standing at the head of the stage, looking out at the crowd. He’s partially smiling, showing no teeth as he begins.

Carver Ocean
When you’re in an environment where you’re the best, you don’t get better. The NLWF has reached a point where every one of the top guys, is at there best, but it’s still not very good in my point of view. These guys have been the best so long that they haven’t gotten any better, and don’t even seem to try.

Every so often, one of these guys will have a down streak, letting them fall from there plateau position in the company, only to rise right back to the same exact position they were at before. I’m tired of watching this, I’m tired of seeing the same guys compete for the belts.

I am hungry, more hungry than anyone else in this company, without a doubt in my mind. You think you’ve waited for your opportunity? You have no idea! You NLWF veterans take for granted the NLWF, using it for personal gain instead of helping it grow.

I’m the man who lays down the foundation of change in this company, and following this week, my name, will be a household name for change. The only difference between the president and me, is I’m not some nigger who talks shit and doesn’t back it up.

NLWF is going to change, and if I have to be, I’ll gladly be the face of that change. I have the key to defeating Chuck Matthews, the key to winning the Triple Cage match, and a show opening match that I couldn’t lose if I was a paraplegic.

I believe, with this, I have left no doubt in your mind what will happen at War Games, and for those of you who still don’t believe in this change, prepare to be shocked. This is going to be considered an upset, to everyone but me.

March 29th is going to be a great day, a glorious day. Not for Chuck Matthews, not for Bobby Ocean, and not for any of the guys inside Triple Cage, but for me, Carver Ocean. Last year the most talked about man following War Games was Brenton Cyrus and since he’s rose to legendary status. This year, War Games will be outshined!

I'll win the Invitational

I'll win the Triple Cage

and no one can stop me.
Carver Ocean
Carver Ocean
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1988-10-16
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Van Following NLWF
Number of posts : 19

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 01-02-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $26,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
SHINE - Episode 1 I_vote_lcap25/100SHINE - Episode 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down