NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KIDcam: Episode #1

Go down

KIDcam: Episode #1 Empty KIDcam: Episode #1

Post by The Notorious K.I.D November 14th 2009, 12:31 am

-SCWF Liberation Arena-

KID was in at the Liberation arena. He had forgot his cell phone from last Wednesday. He couldn’t find it until he remembered when he lost it. He drove into a parking space then walked in the doors. There was a few SCWF wrestlers around the place. Today was a day they could come and train. The car park was quite busy so some people might of came to watch the training sessions. He was walking toward his office when he came across Sean Williams.
Sean stopped KID in his tracks.

Sean Williams
KID! I just wanted to say I had a lot of fun yesterday!

KID
Yeah me too. We gotta do it again soon!

Sean Williams
I was also wondering, Will I get a shot at the Hardcore Title again anytime soon?

KID
Well. I’ll see I’m not sure yet. I’m sure you will have a shot sooner than later.

Sean Williams
Sounds-

KID could see Shadow Demon in the corner of his eye. ‘What is he doing here?’ KID thought. But he walked towards him.

KID
Rob! What’s up man? Come over here, I want you to meet one of my best wrestlers.

Rob walked over towards them.
KID
This, is Sean Williams. He’s a member of The Breed, Sean, this is Rob, and Rob this is Sean.

The two shook hands. You could tell Sean Williams was happy to have a legend from NLWF shaking his hand.

KID
Come with me Rob, I’ll show you around the place.

Rob followed KID.

Rob
So, you’ve got a match against Ryan this week? I hope you kill him!

KID
I hope I do to! I hate that guy!

As they walked around a corner Karnage was standing there with his championship over his shoulder.

KID
Oh Rob, This is Karnage, the newly crowned Hardcore Chmpion.

Rob
Hey man!

Rob went to shake his hand. Karnage had a look of disgust in his face.

Karnage
You’re a choker. I don’t shake hands with them.

Rob was stunned. KID was also. Karnage showed utter disrespect.

KID
Guys. Let’s not go anywhere with this.

The two continued to stare at each other. Rob began to speak.

Rob
If I’m such a choker. How about you fight me? And test it out?

KID had an idea.

KID
Alright, well how about you two settle this inside the ring, tonight. It is only a training show, but a heap of people turned up anyway. So we may as well give em’ a match. Get ready, guys, you’ll be on soon.

Rob
What about my stuff. I need my make-up!

KID
Do I look like a makeup artist? Go to a locker room!

KID walked away. He went to one of the entrance gates. He spoke to some of the people there. And they were able to get some music to go for the entrances. There was no announcer or commentators. But KID thought he could announce them. He quickly went out to the people in the crowd. There was about 400 people out there. Which was great support, just for a training day. KID grabbed a microphone and began to speak...

KID
Well. I think you guys might get a bit bored just watching training all night. So we managed to put together a match for you guys! I wont tell you who they are just yet. But I’m sure you will all be grateful and surprised!

KID went back to the back stage area where Karnage was getting ready. KID went straight back out there to introduce Karnage.

KID
This match is scheduled for one fall. Coming out first, weighing in at 167 pounds, It’s KARNAGE.

The arena was booing. They pretty much knew he was going to be in it because he was always getting on peoples bad side! Karnage’s music played and he walked out. KID went back there to see Rob awaiting his entrance.

KID
You’re up man. Get uot there and give the crowd Rob Langdon’s best!

They laughed and Rob walked out. ‘Gently’ By slipknot played in the speakers as Rob walked out.

KID
And his opponent, from Australia, weighing in at 245 pounds, SHADOWWW DEMONNNN!!!

The crowd were very excited to see Shadow Demon coming out into the ring. And not long after the match was started. Karnage was doing okay for a while. But an Independent wrestler was never good enough for an NLWF superstar! He actually impressed the crowd by connecting a flying DDT on Rob. Then covering him only to be kicked out at 1. Karnage and Shadow both got to their feet, and Karnage charged at Shadow, but Shadow kicked him in the midsection, then lifted him into a Shadow Crusher! Shadow was about to cover before he looked out at the fans, and then pointed to the turnbuckle. He climbed up the turnbuckle and the crowd went wild. Shadow then leapt off and nailed Karnage with a swanton bomb! He pinned Karnage. -1-2-3-

KID
The winner of this match, via pinfall, SHADOWWW DEMONNN!!!

The crowd cheered as Shadow celebrated on the turnbuckle. He waved out to the crowd then walked backstage.

Rob
See you later on KID.

KID
Yeah man, well done!

KID also left. The crowed had a nice surprise, now he needed sleep. When he got home Brook was waiting for him on the bed.

Brooklyn
Hey KID, How was the training show?

KID
Yeah it was good, quite a few people came to watch aswell.

Brooklyn
That’s good!

Brooklyn looked at KID in a familiar way to other times in the past. KID jumped on the bed and kissed Brook. At that Beastie Boys played on the radio. ‘No Sleep till Brooklyn.’
They laughed. Then went under the covers.

The next morning KID was inspired by a show he was watching on MTV. It was hosted by Aston Kutcher and It was called Punk’d. What he did was he went around to his worst enemies house. And trashed it. He left some things behind as well. KID was laughing his head off at some of the stuff they did. Then he got the idea. He was going to go around to the ‘Lethal Injection Base’ and trash it. He grabbed his KIDcam. And got into his golf cart. KID made it out of the city. And then it ran out of fuel.

KID
What the fuck was I thinking?

KID pushed the cart into a nearby car park. He ran towards Dane Mark’s office. He knocked on the door and about 30 seconds later Dane came.

KID
Can I borrow your car?

Dane
Why?

KID
I really need to get somewhere!

Dane
Sure I’ll grab the keys.

Dane grabbed the keys and passed them to KID.

Dane
So, where are you going?

KID
Aspen!

Dane
ASPEN!

KID
Sorry, have to, bye!

KID got into Dane’s lovely car and drove off. An unknown amount of time later, He arrived in Aspen. He drove around looking for the address. Eventually he found it. It was massive. Nowhere near as big or nice as the City of Salvation. But seeing as Lethal Injection were soo bad. It looked good compared to them. He walked up to a window. He punched the glass with his fist and smashed it. Thousands of tiny pieces of glass covered the floor. He knocked some loose bits out then climbed through.

He found himself in a kitchen type place. He opened a fridge. There was some nice food in there. But it was going to so much waste. KID wanted to put a stop to it.

KID
Poor food. I’ll put it out of it’s misery.

KID unzipped his pants and pissed all over the fridge.

KID
Let’s hope Ryan feels hungry when he’s here!

KID looked around the building. He saw a portrait of Ryan Apollos. He grabbed a pen which he found earlier. He took off the lid of the pen the started to draw a moustache on it. He then wrote. ‘I’m gay’ Next to the picture. He found a picture of Alexis. He smashed it over his knee. He started pissing over the walls. KID was going wild. And it was all being filmed on KID cam. He was bringing it around with him everywhere. He went into his bedroom. KID was going crazy. He hated Ryan Apollos so much. There was a bed.

KID looked into the camera.

KID
I can’t find the bathroom. But this place looks alright!

KID wasn’t sure If he should do it. But it was either not do it. Or embarrass Ryan Apollos in front of everyone. He pulled his pants down and sat on the bed. He laid a massive shit. Over Ryan’s bed.

KID
Smells good! And Ryan. Do you know what you get for not giving me that briefcase?

KID walked outside. It was like a forest out there. KID looked around.

KID
Bingo.

The camera turned off. The next thing the camera showed was a terrible sight. There was a bear walking around the inside of the Lethal Injection base. Damaging everything in sight.

KID
Aww. Isn’t he cute?

KID took out the camera memory. He saw a computer around Ryan’s base. He quickly uploaded a video and put it on a spare tape he had brought with him just for this. Just before he left. KID put the tape in Ryan’s letter box.

KID
All he needs is some popcorn and it will be like watching a comedy movie!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KID
Ryan, My best mate! How are you dickhead? Why the fuck haven’t you put your briefcase on the line. I’m going to contradict myself here. You have a lot of confidence. And none at the same time. You say how you are going to beat me. And how you are the best going around in the NLWF. How you beat God. How you got scammed out of all your championship shots. If you’re so mother fucking good. Why don’t you try and prove it? Prove it to the whole nation. And you can do that by just putting the championship briefcase on the line. All you deserve is that shitty Golden Crown championship, not a shot at the world title. If anyone deserved a shot at the world title that doesn’t already. It’s me.

KID
I’m going to beat you fair and square. Something that you have struggled to do in NLWF. You say that you didn’t cheat because it was perfectly within the rules against Brenton. Well guess what mate? Last time I checked. When it’s a one on one match. It’s not meant to end up being 7 on 2. When you win like that. You can hardly say you beat him fairly.

-A win is a win right?-

KID
Yes. A lot of people say it. It doesn’t matter how or why you win it. You still won. But when you carry on as much as you did. Boast as much as you did. It is just crossing the line. You are no match for anyone in Salvation. Or Lethal Injection. I mean seriously. Corey would beat you. I will beat you. Shadow Demon would beat you. Brenton will crucify you. Neo Kabayashi would beat you. Dylan Evans would beat you. Hell. Everyone beats you.

-You already know this-

KID
You already know that I hate you Ryan. But this is why I hate you. I hate boasty people. I hate braggers. Anyone that has known me my whole career knows that. And you are the worst of them! I thought I had already knocked down the most boasty bastard I have ever met in James Shark.

-Until I met you-

KID
This week. I will annihilate you. Embarrass you in front of the dog Alexis, and all of your 5 or 6 fans. I’m on fire. I have had a relaxing two weeks. Now I’m ready. Ready for anything. Except you weren’t a good enough challenge. So Ryan Apollos. Brace yourself.

-Because you will feel the Wrath of The Notorious K.I.D-
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
KIDcam: Episode #1 I_vote_lcap100/100KIDcam: Episode #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down