NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Era Of The Nigga Part I

Go down

Enter The Era Of The Nigga Part I Empty Enter The Era Of The Nigga Part I

Post by Union Kane May 14th 2013, 9:12 am

[Fake Friends and Former Lover]
Union Kane was deep in the heart of Compton, where he was born and raised. the nineteen year old might have just been handed what most would consider a way out of the hood, when he signed with No Limits Wrestling Federation but Union was still a hood kid at heart, he could never leave the place that raised him, no matter what he managed to accomplish in the sport of professional wrestling, he would still be a blood gang member and Compton would still be his home.

Union sat on the front porch of his grandmother’s house, with a few of his friends, they were just being like normal kids on the street, they weren't causing trouble, they were just smoking blunts and talking shit like always. That's the way Union liked it, especially this close to a big match with Mercer Snow in a double cage of horrors, If he was at home in that big ass mansion of his, he would probably start to think about his match with Mercer and then he would begin to over think, which would eventually lead to him making mistakes in the match and would he would lose.

Union was hoping to make an impact in NLWF, so far he had been compared to James Shark, which he hated because he always felt James Shark was an overrated nobody. He wanted to do stuff that Shark could only dream of, he wanted to be the best; he wanted to be the only man to hold every single title in No Limits at the same time. He wanted to wipe people like James Shark, Corey Casey, Brandon MacDonald, Jason Hawk and KID all out of the history books, he knew it would be a hard task but he felt like he was up to the job, he felt like he could change the sport.

Carter Kane: Yo big Bro, you ready to whoop Mercer Snow?

Union didn't even show any signed of emotion, he just nodded his head in agreement with his younger brother carter. He didn't really want to even talk about his upcoming match, he just didn't want it anywhere near his mind until game time, that’s when he would think, that's when he would execute his game plan, that's when he would make sure he beat Mercer Snow and move onto his next challenge in NLWF.

Suddenly another young male came out the front door, with a look of excitement on his face. Everyone on the porch turned to look at him except Union who just stared off into the distance whilst smoking on his blunt.

Dion Dawson: Union, they blowing you up on Sports Centre.

Everyone jumped up and quickly made their way into the house, except Union, who just remained where he was still with no expression on his face. His younger brother Carter turned to look at Union, with a confused look on his face.

Carter Kane: Big Bro, You coming?

Union shook his head slightly. Carter then shrugged and walked inside, leaving Union outside on his own. Union slowly stood up and walked down off the porch into the pathway; he looked up to the sky and smiled slightly.

Union Kane: Wish you were here Moms, Don't worry I'll get that win at One World Nation, believe that.

Union looked back down and slowly walked down the path into the street; he took a left, and then made his way down the street. His mind was just a blank canvas at this moment in time, he had nothing in his head to think about, and all he could think about right now was getting to the store to get some munchies.

As Union got closer towards the corner store, He seen a group of people hanging around outside it, but that faze him. He was too high to care about them. As he continued to get closer one of the girls in the group turned around, automatically noticing Union.

Melissa Price: Ahh Shit, Look its Union.

Suddenly all the group turned around noticing Union, one the guys slowly stepped forwards locking his eyes on Union. Union groaned slightly, he knew who it was and to be honest he couldn't really be bothered with him or any of them right now.

Devon Frazier: it's Mister Wrestling Star Union Kane Niggas.

Union shook his head slightly as he got closer to Devon. Devon and Union had a complicated Friendship, sure they represented the same set and they had been friends since kinder garden, but Devon was the Loose cannon type, he didn't care wither he lived or died, whilst Union did, Union always wanted to be a professional wrestler and his dreams came true, which caused a divide between the two friends.

Devon Frazier: Sup ma Nigga? Long time no see.

Devon embraced Union in a short hug before pulling away. Devon's facial expression quickly turned to a smile, just a shame Union couldn't return that same happiness about seeing his old friend.

Union Kane: Chilin, Bout to get some munchies, Niggas be hungry out here. Yeah I know, training taking me away from everybody right now.

Devon smiled then turned to look at Melissa.

Devon Frazier: Melissa, got get Union his stuff bitch, whilst me and Hitman catch up real quick.

Melissa just looked at Devon like he was Crazy.

Devon Frazier: Bitch don't even look at me like that, I'll come over there and smack you in that face of yours.

Union shook his head slightly as Melissa slowly walked into the store. Union always hated the way Devon treated Melissa, that was another one of those reasons Union and Devon's friendship was rocky, because of Union's love for Melissa.

Devon Frazier: Anyway Hitman, been hearing all about you Versus Mercer Snow in that Double Cage of Horrors match, Shit you win this and you going to take a step up in the rankings, get some gold, which means more Money, more money to help out the homies.

Union raised his eyebrow slightly. To be honest he wasn't surprised not one bit that Devon would bring up Money, it was all he seemed to care about.

Devon Frazier: Talking about Money, can you help me out? Sort of owe money out on weed.

Union shook his head slightly.

Union Kane: man I'm on a rookie contract, I'm making baby money right now, plus I don't get paid till after One World Nation.

Devon face dropped slightly. He grabbed hold of Union's arm and pulled him closer to him.

Devon Frazier: You must have got a sign on bonus nigga, don't hold out on me.

Union shook his head again.

Union Kane: That was baby Money too Nigga, I spent that shit on fixing up my grandma's crib and Gym fees.

Devon was starting to get mad. He believed Union was holding out on him, but truth was Union was making baby Money right now; He was a Rookie after all.

Devon Frazier: Nigga Don't Lie to Me.

Just as Devon finished speaking, Police sirens began blaring nearby. Devon looked at union and then pointed at him.

Devon Frazier: I’ll be seeing you later Nigga.

Devon and the rest of the crew took off, with the police in pursuit of them. Union shook his head and walked over towards the store, just as he got to the front door Melissa walked out of the store. She looked around noticing everyone was off.

Melissa Price: Where all those Fool's go?

Union Kane: Five oh came and chased them.

Melissa sighed slightly.

Melissa Price: typical, where the fuck am I supposed to go? That Fool Devon got my house keys.

Union shrugged slightly. This was his perfect opportunity to get some alone time with Melissa, he had been trying to get back with her for around a year now but every time he made his move Devon was right there.

Union Kane: You could come chill at ma crib.

Melissa raised her eyebrow slightly.

Melissa Price: That the Mansion right?

Union nodded slightly at her.

Melissa Price: HELL TO THE YEAH NIGGA.

Union smirked slightly at her.

Melissa Price: You got like a Limo or some shit that will pick us up? Because we walk into that rich ass neighbourhood looking like we do, Cops will be chasing us.

Union nodded at her.

Union Kane: Ma car at my Grandma's house.

Melissa smiled at him slightly before grabbing his hand.

Melissa Price: let’s go them.

[Life Sucked without you]

A few hours had passed since Union and Melissa got back to the Mansion, It didn't really take long for the old flame to ignite, they quickly found themselves back in bed together fucking. As they lay in bed spooning, Union was half asleep, whilst Melissa was still very much awake. She was happy to be back in Union's arms and for once she didn't even let Devon enter her mind, she slowly turned her head slightly looking at Union, who had his eyes closed but she knew he wasn't fully asleep.

Melissa Price: Union?

Union opened his eyes slightly.

Union Kane: Yeah?

Melissa smiled slightly at him.

Melissa Price: I know you will beat Mercer Snow, at One World Nation, It doesn't matter what the world says, and I have faith in you.

Union smiled slightly. It was nice for him to hear that, sure everyone in his family told him that, but they had to they were his family, they had to big him up, they had to tell him he could win, even if they believed he had no real chance of winning.

Union Kane: Thanks Melissa.

Union shut his eyes again ready to go back to sleep.

Union opened his eyes again.

Union Kane: yeah?

Melissa slowly rolled over breaking the spooning position.

Melissa Price: When you knock him out, Will you do it for me?

Union smiled and nodded slightly.

Union Kane: Of course.

Union once again shut his eyes as Melissa lay there with a huge grin on her face.

Union chuckled slightly as he opened his eyes. He had a feeling this was going to go on all night.

Union Kane: yeah?

Melissa leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

Melissa Price: I love you

Union smiled before returning the kiss.

Union Kane: I never stopped loving you Melissa and I never will.

Melissa and Union, were always meant to be together anyone that knew them could see that, the only problem was, Union was always too nervous to ask her out which made her think he didn't want her, whilst Devon was full of confidence and went for it.

Melissa Price: Union, remember when we used to talk about running away together, Away Devon, Away from the hood, Getting married and having kids?

Union nodded slightly. Of course he remembered, he always promised her he would one day save her from Devon, but he never followed up with that promise so far, mainly because he couldn't, up until he signed with No limits Wrestling Federation, he was just another broke black kid from the hood.

Melissa Price: Why don't we do it?

Union looked at her with a confused look on his face. He could tell if she was being serious or not, she was always joking around.

Melissa Price: I'm serious Union, let’s do it, me and you were always supposed to be together, it was always meant to be us.

Union was in shock at first. He rubbed his eyes slightly then looked back at her.

Union Kane: let’s do it then, If you're hundred Percent sure, then let’s do it.

Melissa smiled slightly, before pouncing on Union and began to kiss him passionately. Union may have just agreed to make the biggest decision of his life, but he wasn't really a hundred percent sure on wither or not he even meant it, sure he loved her but did he love her enough to be faithful for the rest of his life.

[Get Your Head in the Game]

The next morning, Union had woken early. Instead of spending the morning in bed with Melissa, he decided to finally start thinking about his upcoming match, it was without a doubt a huge opportunity for him, Mercer was receiving a lot of hype since debuting and Union could kill that hype in one night and make himself a name in NLWF.

Union sat in his Media room, watching the footage of Mercer Snows last match at King of the Throne. Union could already spot flaws in the guy’s game, Flaws that he knew he could easily exploit and take advantage of to secure the win for him.

As he sat there so tuned into the match, he never noticed someone walking into the room.

Adrian Kane: Union?

Union quickly turned around and looked at the man, before shaking his head and turning back around. It was clear whoever the person was Union had no interest in speaking to him.

Adrian Kane: C'mon Son, don't be like that.

Union never took his eyes of the television.

Union Kane: I am not your son old man.

The man slowly walked over and stood in front of Union blocking his view of the Television.

Adrian Kane: Don't be like that Union.

Union just looked up at the man, before chuckling slightly.

Union Kane: What you expecting me to be like? Running and hugging screaming Daddy Daddy I missed you? Get the fuck outta here Nigga.

Union just shook his head and tried to get back to watching the footage.

Adrian Kane: I don't expect that at all Union, I just want to help you.

Union raised his eyebrow.

Union Kane: help me with what?

Adrian Kane: Train you.

Union kept a straight face for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

Union Kane: nah Nigga, what you mean is you want something from me, but you trying to make it seem like you’re helping me.

Union continued to shake his head, whilst laughing at his dad.

Adrian Kane: NO!! I really want to help you, I want to see you beat Mercer Snow; I want to help you win titles.

Union Kane didn't even give his dad a reaction this time.

Union Kane: If you want to help leave.

Union just sat there, not really caring as His dad began to walk away. Union knew he worked best when he was trained by his dad but he wasn't willing to let his father back into his life, Not again, not after last time. It always ended in tears.

As Adrian got to the door, he stopped and turned to look at the footage his son was watching.

Adrian Kane: He's too aggressive, it's his downfall, Exploit that weakness and he'll crumble against you.

Union Kane: I spotted that already.

Union was lying, He hadn't even spotted that, but he wasn't going to let his father know that.

Union Kane: Why you still here anyway?

Adrian Kane: I'm going.

As Adrian slowly turned away, Union began to think, maybe it was best for his father to be around, especially if Union couldn't spot something as clear as Mercer's aggression.

Union got up and watched his dad about to leave.

Union Kane: Yo pops, Maybe you could stay and help me spot this fool's weaknesses.

Adrian turned to look at his son with a huge smile on his face. He slowly walked down and took the seat Next to Union who had already sat back down.

Union Kane: this doesn’t mean I like you though.

Adrian Nodded.

Adrian Kane: Don't expect you too.

They both began to study the footage closely, trying to work out a game plan.

Adrian Kane: He's a talented Wrestler but your BJJ background, should be able to counter that.

Union didn't respond he just listened to his father.

Adrian Kane: His Punches are sloppy, so you will be able to out strike him, His chin is yet to be tested and you going to put that chin to the test at One World Nation.

Union nodded slightly.

Adrian Kane: He's fast but you are faster, he's going to want to prove a point by standing with you, He doesn't Understand that standing with you is a bad idea, his only hope is taking it to the ground, even then you are just going to Submit him.

Union nodded again.

Adrian Kane: When he shoots for his takedowns, I want you to go straight for the submission. When he tries to strike, I want you to block and answer straight back with a harder Punch, Early on in the match I want you to let him Know you are there, then he will get nervous, he's not used to people coming straight at him, he'll shy away and then you'll explode, you will be able to finish him.

Union smirked slightly. He knew having his dad around would be good, but for right now this was the only access Union was willing to give him into his life, Helping him with a game plan and so far it seemed they had the perfect game plan to Defeat Mercer Snow in the Double Cage Horror.

Union Kane: I think I've got this in the bag.

Adrian slapped Union across the back of the head.

Adrian Kane: Don't get cocky now, there is a huge difference between talking about it and executing it, we will see at One World Nation.

Union rubbed the back of his head slightly. He knew there was a big difference between talking about it and being about it, but he was both, He could do both, He believed he was the best and he knew that belief would take him all the way to the top.

[The Shoot]

As the camera started rolling Union sat in his Media room.

"Union Mother Fucking Kane, Boom HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW."

Union made a gun sign with his hand.

"So Young, So Fresh, Better than James Shark and Parker I must confess"

Union smirked slightly; he really did believe he was the best Black wrestler alive.

"Mercer Snow, Ma Nigga, Mister UFC, Mister Gold Medal.... Shiiiiit, is it just me or has everybody in this sport been a UFC Champion or a MMA Champion these days? Like for real either you niggas lying or UFC handing out free titles to anyone."

Union winked slightly at the camera.

"Mercer I watched you at King of the throne, truth be told, you aight, Not great but Aight. I mean you got some skills, I can see that, I am not stupid, but you just don't have what it takes to be the next big things. Legit you could be a decent and remember I said COULD, be a decent Lower midcard guy, but you really are never making in to a main event, Shit this probably going to be the biggest thing in your career, losing to Union Kane the future of No Limits Wrestling Federation"

Union points at himself and smirked. He was a cocky son of a bitch but that Cockiness got him a whole lot of hype that probably would have taken him years to build if he was just a normal guy.

"Mercer Snow is probably the most boring guy in NLWF, Former Marine, Upper Middle class kid, had retarded sister, so Mommy and daddy gave him anything he wanted because he was the only kid they had that could function properly. You my friend have never lived, You Ma Nigga are what I like to call T.W.F which stands for Typical White Faggot, but YO, don't get it twisted I don't hate you because your white, I hate you because, Well truly Yeah it's cause you white."

Union pointed to his T-shirt the reads "The Ultimate Nigga". Nigger may be a term that Black people were called by white slave owners but Union really did embrace it and he didn't care what anyone thought of it.

"Mercer you're going to try Stand with me, but once I start flinging my fists, you going to change your game plan, you’re going to try going to ground with me, but once you realize I'm just a flawless on the ground, you going to change your game plan to just running away from me... The crowd going to be chanting "RUN FORREST RUN" and then I'm going to get real mad, cause you ran away and when I catch you, I'm going to have to knock you the fuck out, then fart on your face just for good measure."

Union shrugged and nodded. Union didn't really mean to say that but he had said it now and couldn't take it back, so he was going to have to do it.

"You know what the difference is between me and Mercer? Well except the fact I'm black, he's white, I'm hot, He's ugly, I'm Talented he's not. The main Difference is, He could suck managements dick real good, but I'll still be a world Champion before he makes it off of Midcard status. Whilst he is first dipping his toes into facing the big boys, I'll be the Nigga at the top of NLWF, I'll be the one with the gold around his waist, the one whose merchandise is selling out in seconds, the one who's making those Pay per View Ratings skyrocket to new heights."

Union Smirked.

"I've been called a Cheap Copy of James Shark, It makes me laugh, because I had no idea who the nigga was till his name was mentioned to me. Now I know who he is, I don't rate him, I don't rate his career, My career is going to be bigger than his, My career is going to make people forget all about him, I'm the Present and future, he's just a horrible memory. at One World Nation, the world finally steps up and takes notice, Union Kane is for real, Union Kane is the future of the sport, Union Kane is going to be NLWF Champion, Take it to the bank, Bet your kids college fund on it, bet your house on it and Bet your wife on it, It's going to happen, the question is when?"

Union Shrugged

"I don't know when, but I promise you it will happen. Now back to Mercer Snow, once I beat the fuck out of you at One World Nation, I'm going to invite you to my hood for a BBQ, so you can see how winners live, so maybe if you surround yourself with winner, some of it might rub off on you, Now I know you prefer to be rubbed up against by Joshua Michaels, but that shit's got to stop, cause that never going to make you a winner, that's just going to make you a bitches bitch, ya know the bitch of someone who's the bitch of someone else. I thought I'd explain that to you Mercer, ya know just encase you got some of your sister Retardness, Ok wow I went too far, I'm sorry, Nah not really, But I'll give her a Union Kane T-shirt so she can support every bodies Favorite wrestler at One World Nation."

Union tried to stop himself from chuckling. He knew he probably went too far mentioning Mercer's sister but he knew nobody remembered the guy's that didn't push the boundaries.

"At One World Nation live from New York City, Union Kane becomes the new star of the show, Whilst Mercer Snow becomes another Nobody that Nobody will ever care about, Now I really got to get back to Twitter, I think I've almost got Parker about to Cry his eyes out, Peace Niggas from the Next NLWF Champion Union Kane."

Union smirked slightly as the camera went off. He was fully focused on destroying Mercer Snow now, He had his head where it had to be only thing that was left to do, was actually do the damn thing at One World Nation.
Union Kane
Union Kane
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1993-08-01
Zodiac : Leo
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : California
Number of posts : 2

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [W:0] [L:0] [D:0]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Enter The Era Of The Nigga Part I I_vote_lcap100/100Enter The Era Of The Nigga Part I Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down