NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Ass [Part 2]

Go down

Bad Ass [Part 2] Empty Bad Ass [Part 2]

Post by Barry Hall April 25th 2010, 10:44 pm

“I didn’t know what to say to Cohan, about 4 months ago I’d told him I was moving away forever. Now I was caught! Cohan was with some guys that I recognised, but most of them were just looking at Frankie in his suit! I slowly began to talk.”

Barry: ‘I… um… came… back, for a… holiday. Yeah, a holiday!’

“Cohan’s facial expression changed, he didn’t look as angry. Maybe he actually believed me!”

Cohan: ‘And who’s your friend? Or… Barracuda.’

Frankie: ‘I’m a Dolphin dumbass!’

Cohan: ‘Someone has a temper!’

“Cohan walked up to Frankie and pushed him a bit, his mates joined him.”

Barry: ‘Hey meanies! You stop that now!’

“I think I failed to get them away, as they kept going. But eventually Frankie fought them off, and they went away. Frankie walked up to me.”

Frankie: ‘What was that Barry?’

Barry: ‘What do you mean?

Frankie: ‘You called them meanies? Aren’t you meant to be bad ass or something?’

Barry: ‘Yeah, I think so.’

“Frankie was right. That wasn’t a good attempt at stopping them!”

Barry: ‘Sorry Frankie.’

Frankie: ‘Don’t say sorry Barry! All we need to do, is get you bad ass again!’

“What did he mean. How was he going to do that? Push me in front of a car, and hopefully come out bad ass?”

Barry: ‘How are you going to do that Frankie?’

Frankie: ‘You’ll see! Let’s get into the car!’

“Frankie drove this time, and he didn’t tell me where we were going! He parked out the front of a clothes shop, and went in. Frankie bought me a leather jacket. He told me that it would look heaps bad ass! On the way out, I quickly bought some black sun glasses, so I looked really, really bad ass!”

Frankie: ‘Looks out of the way, now we need you to act bad ass!’

“Frankie asked me where I lived, and he took me to my old house. And there it was, my old Harley! I looked at it, and stroked it.”

Frankie: ‘thehell are you doing?’

Barry: ‘I’m trying to get the feel back!’

Frankie: ‘Go for a lap!’

Barry: ‘Um, ok. I might be a bit rusty though!’

“It had been a while before I’d been on my harley, but it wasn’t long before I was speeding through the streets! My hair was swaying back with the wind, and I had no helmet on. Which made me even more bad ass! I finally made my way back to my old house. And Frankie was waiting.”

Barry: ‘That was awesome!’

Frankie: ‘I bet it would have been! Now there’s one more thing we have to do to make you really bad ass!’

Barry: ‘What’s that?’

Frankie: ‘We need you to show that you’re around. So that people know that you’re present!’

“I didn’t really know what he meant, but I went along with it so he didn’t have to explain it. He took me to a popular area in the city, and I got out of the car while he waited. I stood in the center of quite a few people, and froze up. I didn’t have anything to say! I quickly ran back into the car.”

Frankie: ‘Maybe we should try this again another time.’

“We were about to drive off, before I saw a man steal an old lady’s hand bag! I quickly opened the car door, and chased after the man! I wasn’t the fastest man on earth, but I was determined to get it back, and be bad ass! I finally caught up to the man, and tackled him as hard as I could to the ground! I grabbed the hand bag off of him, and then made my way back to the woman. I handed the hand bag back to her.”

Woman: ‘You’re a hero!’

“I smiled before getting back into the car. Frankie shook his head.”

Frankie: ‘That’s not bad ass Barry. Bad Ass people don’t do good things!’

Barry: ‘Oh.’

Frankie: ‘We may as well just head back. And why don’t we just hold a party or something? It’ll make you feel better!’

“That sounded great!”

Barry: ‘Cool!’

“We made it back to the pier, and Sally was already there. She was a bit angry that we were gone so long,! We made it back over to the island, and it was just starting to get dark. We invited a lot of people, and those girls that would do anything! I was told what the were called… I think the where… shores? Something like that!

The night went on with many failed attempts of picking up girls, and I just ended up drinking, and drinking! I hadn’t had alcohol in a long time, so it felt good!

I walked towards the pool, as I saw some girls sitting on the edge, before a guy ran past me, and knocked my drink out of my hand. It fell to the ground and smashed. Everyone turned to look at me, and the man that hit me yelled out…”

Man: ‘TAXI!’

“A few people laughed before I punched him in the face as hard as I could.”

Barry: ‘AMBULANCE!’

“Many people laughed, and Frankie who was no longer in his suit walked up to me.”

Frankie: ‘Now that’s bad ass!’

--------------------- The Match ---------------------

This is it. You don’t get many chances like this in the NLWF. So I’m going to use it to the best of my abilities. I’m going in with nothing, so it doesn’t matter if I come out with nothing. But one thing I do want to earn at King of the Throne, is the respect of great wrestlers like Brenton Cyrus and Nick Ridicule.

If I can push these two, to make an effort. To actually have to try to win the match, then I’ll be extremely happy! And that’s my goal. It’s damn near impossible for me to win this, but I’m still going to try my best. I want to show people out there, that I can go with the better wrestlers. I’m no lower card wrestler anymore!
Barry Hall
Barry Hall
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Birthday : 1994-03-01
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Dog
Location Location : New Orleans
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down