NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Brother, My Friend (Part Three, Final Part)

Go down

My Brother, My Friend (Part Three, Final Part) Empty My Brother, My Friend (Part Three, Final Part)

Post by Shadow Demon November 29th 2009, 5:03 am

-8:30 PM, City of Salvation, Rob and Tara’s House-

Rob was woken up by Tara’s shout.

Tara Langdon
Hurry up Rob, we have to go to New York remember?

Rob slowly lifted his face off of his pillow, and yawned.

Rob Langdon
(yawn) We don’t even have to travel there...I can just pray, and we’ll be there...

Tara Langdon
Yeah but you still have to get out of bed don’t you! So get up, lazy man.

Rob got up, had a shower and began to get dressed. He wondered what it would be like, he’d never met any of Tara’s family before. He walked over and grabbed a pair of black dress shoes from the cupboard. Apparently the party was going to be outside in a park, and everyone was going to be dressing up for it. So Rob was wearing a black suit and a pale-blue tie. He put on a pair of black socks, and pulled on the shoes. He tied up the laces, and then walked over to the mirror to see how he looked. As he was running his hands through his hair, applying some gel, Tara walked in wearing a white dress. She looked amazing.

Rob Langdon
Wow, you look beautiful babe.

Tara smiled at him, while she was putting a hair tie in.

Tara Langdon
Thanks sexy.

Rob smiled, and walked off to see how Dan was going. Rob walked out of their room and over to the spare room, and knocked on the door.

Rob Langdon
Dan? How’re you going?

Rob heard Dan’s muffled voice from inside.

Daniel Langdon
Yeah, almost ready...

Rob Langdon
You know that the party is supposed to be fancy so you need to dress up for it!

Daniel Langdon
Alright, gotcha.

Rob then walked into the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster for breakfast. He then began to make himself some coffee, and called out to Tara and Dan.

Rob Langdon
Either of you guys want a drink?

Dan did but Tara gave a no thank you. They all had breakfast together, albeit a short breakfast, before leaving the house, and climbing into the car.

Daniel Langdon
Ok, so, let me get this straight. You pray to this Brenton Cyrus guy that you be taken to New York, and straight away we’re there?

Rob Langdon
Damn straight, and of course the car will transport with us as well. Ok, here goes.

Rob put his hands together in prayer, and began slowly praying to the lord. Dan looked around him, nothing was happening. He sighed and fell back into his seat, disappointed. Then suddenly, everything around him turned white, and then went back. The next thing he knew, they were in New York, driving into a small above-ground car park. Rob slid into a park, and then looked back at Dan, grinning.

Rob Langdon
What did I tell, bro? What did I tell you?

Daniel Langdon
Yeah, I guess so. That was amazing.

Tara Langdon
Alright, well sorry to interrupt this little brotherly chat, but I believe we have a birthday party to get to?

Rob Langdon
Sure do...

They all hopped out of the car, and Rob locked it. Rob and Dan followed Tara across the road, to the park. Dan was also wearing a black suit, but it was a little different to Rob’s, and he wasn’t wearing a tie with it. As they walked into the park, they saw the guests mingling; some sitting some standing, there was a birthday cake sitting on a small table away from everyone, and there was food sitting on various tables. The moment they walked into the park, with Tara holding a present in her hands, a short, plump woman wearing red lipstick and white hair quickly walked over to them. Rob could tell from how happy she was that she was Tara’s aunt.

Tara’s Aunt
Oh my Tara, how long has it been since if seen you?! My, my, you are too involved with wrestling haha!

Tara Langdon
Aunty Robin!

Both of them laughed and hugged, and then Tara introduced them.

Tara Langdon
These two gentlemen, aunty, are Dan, and my husband, Rob. They are brothers, aunty, how handsome do they look in their suits?!

Aunt Robin
Very nice indeed! So this is your husband? I have to say, I think you picked well...

Rob smiled nervously, as Tara laughed.

Tara Langdon
Aunty, happy birthday. I hope you like it!

Tara handed the present to her aunt.

Aunty Robin
Oh, Tara, you didn’t have to...

Tara Langdon
It was the least I could do, aunty. After not seeing you for so long!

As Rob watched Tara’s aunt open the present, Dan tapped him on the back. Rob turned around, and Dan quietly spoke to him.

Daniel Langdon
Come with me, I don’t feel like mingling...

Rob was confused, but agreed. Dan would’ve had to be feeling out of place here, he sort of did too. He couldn’t explain it, but he felt like he wasn’t really here...or something like that. It was very weird. Rob followed Dan into an area slightly away from the big group of people. Dan stopped, and turned to him.

Daniel Langdon
Man I think I did see Legends of the Fall, but didn’t realise I did. I saw your match with Brenton on there, on YouTube. Man that was an awesome match...

Rob Langdon
So what you’re saying is?

Daniel Langdon
Dude, I know how torn up you would have been after you hesitated going for that punt kick. I would be too.

Rob Langdon
I know I should have went for it, I could have beaten him man! I could have beat God!

Daniel Langdon
Look, bro, what I think is that you need to forgive yourself. Your only human, you can’t force yourself to do something you don’t want to. Just, promise me you’ll forgive yourself for hesitating in that match.

Rob Langdon
Ok, man. I’ll try.

Daniel Langdon
Good. Thank you little brother.

Rob Langdon
Now, are you going to come and try and chat up some lovely lady?

Daniel Langdon
Who?

Rob Langdon
I don’t know, just one of the fancy dressers...

And that was when Rob heard Tara’s voice, and swung around.

Tara Langdon
Where do you think we are?

Rob turned to look behind him. Dan was gone. He felt as though he finally knew where he was now. Tara took his hand, and led him away. As they did, Rob saw Dan’s gravestone. Tara led him back to the pew, and they sat down with all the other people who had come to the funeral. And as the priest began the funeral service of Daniel Langdon, Rob began crying.
Shadow Demon
Shadow Demon
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Monkey
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 341

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: (W-D-L) 25-3-20
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
My Brother, My Friend (Part Three, Final Part) I_vote_lcap100/100My Brother, My Friend (Part Three, Final Part) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down