NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the Reign of Chaos.

Go down

Enter the Reign of Chaos. Empty Enter the Reign of Chaos.

Post by Brenton Cyrus June 7th 2013, 12:11 pm

Enter the Reign of Chaos. Tumblr_mk8r7sVtcM1qi8cbmo2_r1_500

Hostyle Jones.

You do a lot of talking. It’s like every time I see you, your lips are moving without any input or common sense coming from that fried brain of yours. We all know about your longstanding drug abuse and now you being institutionalized in a mental asylum, so I ask, what makes you think you ever deserved to be the NLWF Undisputed Champion?

You clearly are not saved.

If I wanted a unreliable nigger like champion, James Shark would still be holding the Undisputed title captive, choosing the easiest possible match ups just so he can hold the gold a little bit longer. He would make the worst out of every opportunity presented to him.

If NLWF wanted or needed a faggot who couldn’t hold the weight of being the Undisputed Champion, Anthony King would still be holding the title. Trapped in his closet of not knowing who the hell he is, keeping the Undisputed title kidnaped.

But that era has ended. The time for transitional champions came and went, now is the time of dominance. That change I was fighting for throughout my first year in the NLWF back in 2009. That change I’ve been fighting for since bringing NLWF back at the end of 2012. It is a much needed change that has been sought out for so long, finally found.

Enter the Reign of Chaos.

Psycho is the greatest World Heavyweight Champion the planet earth has ever had! I have been the champion, I have broken all the records as the champion, I have fought every so called ‘great’ this globe has ever produced and it all pales in comparison to what “The Devil King” is bringing. Already he has defended the World Heavyweight Title on two occasions and with those victories he has started a following more powerful than even Salvation.

More powerful than Salvation.

Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews, Alex Mark before he became Nick Ridicule. The World Title, Tag Team Titles, No Limit Championship, Junior Championship, North American Championship, Salvation had it all and created three of the greatest of all time!

The greatest force NLWF ever had.

Until now.

In defeating Damien Kingston, in defeating myself, in being the only champion to ever retain his gold in the King of the Throne Match, Psycho has single handedly made himself the greatest in the world today! The only dominant #1 rank that NLWF has had since the triumphant return. All the searching, all the seeking to find the best in the world and finally it’s been done.

When it comes to finding out who is truly Undisputed, problems of inconsistency always seem to arise. Jones thought he was going to be that Undisputed Champion until I slapped him across the face with the actual Hand of God.

Not some corpse hand he carries around and probably masturbates with. But the mighty hand of Brenton Cyrus! The might hand of a man willing to once again take his place as God! His rightful place mind you!

I used the Sword of Fire I earned by winning a gauntlet where I defeated Hostyle Jones, where I defeated Robbie Hart, where I defeated Nick Ridicule.

Compare us to Mafia?

I destroyed all of Starfuckers Inc. in one night!

Decimated and dominated Crimson Skull and Johnny Stylez inside The End Game! Stopped Ridicule who stopped Shark before him! Then how soon we forget right? You wanna be the Undisputed Champion, but you don’t want to look over your shoulder?

Your past is a history of human crap. That’s at shot at a Hoe and Ridicule. The two of you are degenerate bastards who are not fit to lead even yourselves, let alone anyone else. I have seen the two of you fail over and over again. Now is your final chance to make something happen in your miserable lives.

I don’t believe you can do it.

I don’t believe you have it in you.

Either of you.

Nick Ridicule because he killed himself trying to be the greatest.

At least he achieved it.

Hostyle Jones I don’t believe in you because no matter how good you are, you seem destined to always let things slip through your untrained fingers.

Chuck Matthews told me all about you.

He told me how he always believed you had it in you to be “The Man” That one who can always be counted on. Chuck Matthews believed in you, but said you lacked the desire, the drive, the extra effort to really and truly make it.

I’ve seen you. But my belief in you is the opposite of his. I think you do have the desire, the drive, and are willing to go as far as possible making the extra effort. I’ve witnessed the things you’re capable of doing without any thought or hesitation.

You love the Land of No Limits and are in the process of breaking past those limitations that confine you. Blame ME, blame me, blame whoever you want. When you point the finger, you point several fingers back at yourself. You put yourself into this situation, which means you can get yourself out of it.

You bleed NLWF and I know how much the promotion means to you. It’s the home you never had Hostyle and it’s welcomed you in since the very start. Ever since you jumped ship and swam for your life. Now your past has followed you into this pasture of unlimited opportunity and you must deal with it or drown because of it.

I don’t think you’re “The Man”

I don’t see you as Undisputed.

Prove me wrong.

Come take this Undisputed Championship from the hands of God.

Break free from the straightjacket of your past.

Accept responsibility for once in your miserable existence and maybe, just maybe, you might be spared. Perhaps I will not crucify you in the name of the Reign of Chaos. Maybe you’ll do something amazing by just accepting what you’ve done.

Maybe.. Just maybe.

You can be saved.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Enter the Reign of Chaos. I_vote_lcap100/100Enter the Reign of Chaos. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down