NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-Christ Testimonials-Acceptance (part two-final part)

Go down

The Anti-Christ Testimonials-Acceptance (part two-final part) Empty The Anti-Christ Testimonials-Acceptance (part two-final part)

“A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world” ~ Sigmund Freud

I have found little that is "good" about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all. That is something that you cannot say aloud, or perhaps even think” ~ Sigmund Freud

“Obviously one must hold oneself responsible for the evil impulses of one's dreams. In what other way can one deal with them? Unless the content of the dream rightly understood is inspired by alien spirits, it is part of my own being.” ~ Sigmund Freud

Chicago, Illinois
Tuesday
July 6th

(The scene opens on Corey Casey standing on his hotel balcony. He is looking out over the city of Chicago, the noon day sun relentlessly scorching the city. In the distance, Corey can see the towering sky scraper that he knew to be Matthews Tower. Corey turns and the camera zooms in on his face. The bags under Corey’s eyes have some what gone away and some of the scrapes and gashes on his face have healed…but new ones have taken their place after the beating he suffered at the hands of Brenton Cyrus and the war inside the Triple Cage on the last Revolution. Corey continues to stare out over the city when, suddenly, his phone vibrates in the breast pocket of his suit coat. Corey reaches into the pocket and checks the caller ID of the phone. Chuck Matthews)

Corey Casey
Hey

Chuck Matthews
You sure sound like you’re in a good mood

(Corey sighs; he knew what this call was for. He knew what Chuck was going to ask him to do would take a great amount of personal strength…and only days after suffering a beating on Revolution and days after finally getting a solid night’s sleep and a good meal in him after being on the run from Salvation for a week…Corey inhales deeply, trying to calm his nerves)

Corey Casey
I’m fine man. I’m just still trying to recover after Revolution and after my time spent…catching up…with our good buddy Sal

(Corey hears a laugh on the other end of the phone)

Chuck Matthews
Funny you should bring up the catch of month…

(Corey feels the fire where his heart used to be begin to burn a little slower…he already knew what the next sentence out of Chuck’s mouth would be)

Chuck Matthews
I think we have let our guest collect his thoughts quite long enough. Time to see what he’s got to say…

(Corey tries to make his response sound confident)

Corey Casey
I agree my friend…let’s bring ourselves up to date on all things Salvation shall we?

(Chuck laughs)

Chuck Matthews
That’s the spirit! I will have a limo at your hotel in ten minutes to bring you over to Matthews Tower. I’d hate for either of us to miss this one

Corey Casey
Sounds good…see you in ten

(Corey hangs up the phone. He casts one last look out over the sea of rooftops before turning and walking into his hotel suite. He slowly slides the glass door behind him and, when he turns around, he comes face to face with “The Lord”)

“The Lord”
Look at you

(Corey sneers at “The Lord” and shoves him out of the way)

Corey Casey
Fuck off…

(“The Lord” laughs harshly)

“The Lord”
You’ve had a few good nights of sleep, you’ve eaten enough to gain your strength back…and yet…you still managed to be decimated by God on Revolution and then put up the single most pathetic showing inside the Triple Cage that I have seen since…

(Corey quickly turns and gives “The Lord” a cunning smile)

Corey Casey
…since your loss to The Notorious KID at Dangerous by Design?

(“The Lord” looks stunned for a moment. His look of shock quickly turns back into his confident smirk as he stares at Corey, who has walked all the way across the bedroom and is standing in the bathroom and staring at his reflection in the mirror)

“The Lord”
All your tough guy talk…all your arrogant ramblings about being “The Most Hated Man in Professional Wrestling”…all this talk about Bad Company becoming the most dominant tag team in NLWF history…it’s all talk…

(Corey turns the faucet on and let’s the water get cold before leaning down and splashing some on his face. When he picks his gaze up again, “The Lord” is standing right next to him. “The Lord” laughs as he stares into the eyes of Corey Casey)

“The Lord”
You’re a weak pathetic mess…the thought of torturing someone used to give us…me…an untold amount of joy. I used to love every scream! But you…even after all Sal Ramis and Salvation did to you…the thought of torturing them scares you to the bone…

(Corey feels a chill run down his spine as “The Lord” floods Corey’s eyes and ears with the sights and screams of the hundreds of souls he had tortured and killed. Every face is frozen in a perpetual look of pleading and pain…every scream sounds like a thousand nails being dragged across a chalkboard…every victim’s voice pleads the same thing…)

“Please Corey…stop…”

(Corey shakes his head, trying to banish the sights and sounds from his mind)

Corey Casey
Piss off! I can do this!

(“The Lord” laughs harshly as Corey hears his room phone begin to ring in his bed room)

“The Lord”
We both know how this is going to go down…

(Corey ignores “The Lord” and walks out of the bathroom. He walks over to the phone and picks it up)

Corey Casey
Yeah?

Receptionist
Is this Mr. Corey Casey?

Corey Casey
This is he

Receptionist
Your car has arrived and is waiting for you sir

(Corey reaches down and buttons up his suit coat)

Corey Casey
I shall be right down

(Corey hangs up the phone and straightens his tie. He walks over to his bedside table and grabs his favorite pair of Oakley sunglasses. He puts them on and hears “The Lord” laughing behind him)

“The Lord”
That’s right…hide behind the shades…

(Corey ignores “The Lord” and walks out of his hotel suite and to the bank of elevators. He thumbs the “down” arrow and, after a moment, the elevator doors slide open. Corey enters the elevator and presses the “lobby” button. As soon as the doors shut, “The Lord” suddenly appears beside Corey)

“The Lord”
Chuck is going to ask if you want to torture Sal first…

(Corey tries not to let any emotion show on his face)

“The Lord”
You are going to give some sort of excuse as to why you think he should start things off…

(Corey suddenly begins to envision the scenario. He can see he and Chuck standing in a small well lit room. The floor is metal and the walls are lined with every blade and instrument of torture ever envisioned. In the middle of the room, Sal Ramis is kneeling; his wrists and ankles are shackled to the floor)

“The Lord”
Chuck is going to work Sal over, using whatever means necessary…constantly drilling Sal for information…

(Corey can see himself sitting in a chair in the corner of the room as Chuck walks over to Sal and begins punching him in the face…Corey can almost hear Chuck scream out)

Chuck Matthews
What is Operation: Purifier?!

(“The Lord” gently places a hand on Corey’s shoulder. He then whispers in Corey’s ear in a soft but deadly tone)

“The Lord”
Sal will tell him nothing…

(Corey can almost see the bloody form of Sal Ramis on the ground. Sal looks at Corey and spits bloody snot at him…)

“The Lord”
And then Chuck will tell you to take a turn pumping Sal for information…and that’s when…

(Corey sees Chuck turn and nod towards Chuck. Corey sees himself stand up…but as soon as Corey climbs to his feet, he suddenly transforms into “The Lord.”)

“The Lord”
…you will realize you are too weak…and you will set me free…

(The ding of the elevator snaps Corey out of his trance. Corey looks around but “The Lord” has disappeared. The elevator doors slowly slide open and Corey quickly walks out of the elevator and into the lobby. He feels the fire where his heart had been burning hot and fast, a sign that he was under a severe amount of stress. Corey keeps his head down as he walks across the lobby and out of the front doors of the hotel. He immediately spots the limo with the “Matthews Enterprises” logo emblazoned across the side. Corey walks over to the limo and the driver opens the door for him.)

Corey Casey
Matthews Tower

(The driver nods his head in agreement and Corey climbs into the back of the limo. The driver shuts the door behind Corey and walks around to the driver’s side door. Once Corey is safely in the backseat of the limo, he immediately reaches into his pocket and takes out his Stelazine. He shakily unscrews the bottle and dumps a single pill out into his palm. Corey doesn’t even hesitate or look for water; he immediately places the pill in his mouth and swallows it down.

Corey feels his nerves begin to relax as the Stelazine begins to take effect. From off in the distance he can hear “The Lord” say something but “The Lord’s” voice is muffled and sounds like he is trying to talk through a thick concrete wall. Corey leans back in the black leather limo seat as the limo begins to quickly navigate its way through the busy Chicago noon-time traffic.

As the limo approaches Matthews Tower, Corey takes several deep breaths. He had to show Chuck that he wasn’t loyal to Salvation any more…he had to prove to himself that he could torture the man that was once his most faithful follower and good friend…he had to put the past behind him…

The limo pulls up in front of Matthews Tower and the driver quickly gets out and opens the rear door for Corey. Corey climbs out of the limo and walks up the steps in front of Matthews Tower. He opens the lobby doors and sees Conrad standing behind one of the many metal detectors in the lobby. Conrad sees Corey walk in and doesn’t acknowledge him. Corey quickly shoves his way past a few Matthews Enterprises employees and quickly walks through the metal detector. As usual, the alarm screams out, but the security guard sees Corey’s familiar face and doesn’t bother to stop him. Corey walks over to Conrad and gives him a sarcastic hurtful look)

Corey Casey
Conrad I’m hurt…no hug…no “good to see you back on your feet?”

(Conrad sneers at Corey and turns and begins walking towards the elevators. Corey trails behind Conrad until they both reach the bank of elevators. Conrad thumbs the “down” button and the elevator doors open. Corey walks into the elevator and watches as Conrad takes out his keys and unlocks a floor labeled “B.” Corey gives Conrad a confused look)

Corey Casey
What’s going on? Why aren’t I going up to Chuck’s office?

(Conrad gives Corey a smirk but says nothing as the elevator doors slide shut. Corey feels the fire where his heart used to be begin to burn hot and fast again as he realizes that there would be no time for him to turn back…no chance for him to talk his way out of this…)

“The Lord”
No where for you to run…

(Corey suddenly turns and sees his reflection in the stainless steel of the elevator. His reflection quickly begins to waiver and change…into the smirking face of “The Lord.” Corey feels his blood run cold as he stares into the all white eyes of “The Lord”)

Corey Casey
But I took the pill…you should be gone…

(“The Lord” laughs harshly. The sound of his laughter echoing around the inside of the steel elevator like the sound of thunder)

“The Lord”
Did you truly think that the director would give you a stronger dose just because you begged him for it? That fits the profile of a drug seeking individual if you ask me!

(Corey quickly reaches into his pocket and takes out his bottle of Stelazine. He takes the top of the bottle and dumps a pill out into his hand. He takes the pill and then looks at his reflection…which is still “The Lord.”)

“The Lord”
Take as many as you want! They are only sugar pills! HAHAHAHA

(Corey dumps the whole bottle in his mouth, making sure to get as many pills as he can down his throat. After dumping the entire bottle into his mouth Corey screams with rage)

Corey Casey
MOTHERFFUCKER!

(Corey throws the empty pill bottle at “The Lord” who is still laughing cruelly. Suddenly, the elevator doors slide open…to reveal the smiling face of Chuck Matthews. The smile on Chuck’s face quickly melts away when he sees Corey standing against the right side of the elevator pounding on the stainless steel walls)

Chuck Matthews
Do I want to know?

(Corey suddenly freezes when he hears Chuck’s voice. He takes a deep breath and straightens out his sunglasses. He turns and gives Chuck a cocky smile)

Corey Casey
Just…uh…trying to get myself all hyped up

(Chuck eyes Corey suspiciously)

Chuck Matthews
Looks like you had some sort of vendetta against my elevator

(Chuck suddenly sees all the pills that had missed Corey’s mouth on the floor of the elevator. He leans down and picks one up. He holds it out to Corey)

Chuck Matthews
…and I’m sure all of these just fell out of the bottle?

(Corey snatches the pill out of Chuck’s hand and pops it in his mouth)

Corey Casey
I had a momentary crisis…but I’m good to go now…

(Corey quickly leans down and snatches up all the pills on the floor of the elevator. He grabs the empty pill bottle and pours the remaining sugar pills back into the bottle. He places the bottle in his pocket and gives Chuck an awkward thumbs up)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Anti-Christ Testimonials-Acceptance (part two-final part) :: Comments

Post July 18th 2010, 8:45 pm by Guest

Corey Casey
Like I said…good to go

(Chuck looks at Corey for a bit longer before turning around and walking down a long cement hallway. Corey quickly falls in step behind Chuck. As the two men begin to walk down the hallway, Corey looks around him at the bare walls and blinding white florescent lighting)

Corey Casey
Where the hell are we anyways?

Chuck Matthews
For all intents and purposes…this is the basement of Matthews Tower…

(Chuck randomly stops at a large metal door on the right side of the hallway. He pushes the door open and motions for Corey to look inside.

Corey looks inside the room and sees high tech surveillance equipment everywhere. On the far wall there is a massive screen showing satellite images of what looked like the City of Salvation. Dozens of people are constantly moving around the room, speed walking from one computer station to the next. The din in the room is almost too much for Corey as he watches the dozens of people work)

Chuck Matthews
…But this level serves a much greater purpose…this is the nerve center of the Dynasty.

(Chuck pushes Corey out of the room and then quickly shuts the door. Corey gives Chuck a surprised look)

Chuck Matthews
What?

(Corey smirks at Chuck)

Corey Casey
I was just expecting something more…elaborate…for your big Dynasty headquarters is all

(Chuck shrugs his shoulders)

Chuck Matthews
What were you expecting? A bat cave? A bunker? A volcano lair?

(Corey laughs)

Corey Casey
Yeah…actually…especially the volcano lair…

Chuck Matthews
You know how much that shit costs?

(Chuck turns and finishes walking down the length of the hallway. He stops outside of another large steel door. Chuck reaches into his jeans pocket and pulls out a small key ring. He slides the key into the lock and opens the door to reveal…)

Corey Casey
A janitor’s closet Chuck?

(The inside of the room is covered from wall to wall with cleaning chemicals and mops and buckets and brooms. The walls are lined with trash bags and there is even a floor machine. Chuck gives Corey a smirk as he walks over to a large bottle of chemicals labeled “Matthews Cleaning formula 405”)

Chuck Matthews
Things aren’t as they seem…

(Chuck opens the bottle and reaches inside. He feels around for a moment before suddenly finding a small button. He presses the button and the back wall of the janitor’s closet suddenly swings sideways, revealing a descending metal staircase. Chuck motions for Corey to follow him through the secret revolving doorway and down the stairs. Corey can’t help but to laugh as he follows Chuck down the stairs)

Corey Casey
Wow Chuck…

(Chuck laughs as well)

Chuck Matthews
It’s no volcano lair…but it’s strangely fulfilling regardless…

(The two men arrive at the bottom of the staircase and walk down a short hallway to yet another large steel door. Chuck takes out his keys and opens the door. Corey walks into the room and is hit with a sense of déjà vu.

The walls are lined with every sort of torture instrument known to man kind. Knives of all shapes and sizes line the wall, along with kendo sticks, nightsticks, tonfas and whips. There are three straightjackets hanging on hooks on the opposite wall of the room and a number of small blades as well. In the corners of the room sits two tables, a small table with a desk light and two chairs sits in the far left hand corner and a small table with a bucket of water sits in the left nearside corner. But it is the figure in the middle of the room that catches Corey’s attention.

Stripped down to his boxers, Sal Ramis is kneeling in the center of the room. His ankles and wrists are shackled to the floor and he barely even bothers to look at Corey and Chuck as they enter. His head is hung in prayer and Corey can hear his words as he slowly approaches Sal)

Sal Ramis
…and I shall suffer through any pain, endure any punishment in the name of Brenton Cyrus my God and savior

(Chuck walks past Corey and stands in front of Sal, Chuck’s eyes dancing with mischief as he stares down at Sal)

Chuck Matthews
Well…that’s convenient. Now let’s see how much pain you can take before the deal is off?

(Sal opens his eyes and stares at Chuck for a moment. A look of pure hatred flashes across Sal’s face as he stares up at Chuck)

Sal Ramis
Do your worse Matthews. I do not fear…

(Corey walks into the room and closes the steel door behind him. Sal catches the movement out of the corner of his eye and sees that Corey is there as well. Sal suddenly tries to jump to his feet but the shackles hold in him place)

Sal Ramis
BETRAYER!

(Corey walks slowly over to stand beside Chuck. Sal begins to gather snot in his mouth to spit at Corey. Chuck looks at Sal and kicks him in the chest, causing Sal to double over in pain. Chuck then turns and looks at Corey)

Chuck Matthews
Would you care to begin the fun?

(Corey feels his mouth dry out and his palms begin to sweat. He tries to keep his face from giving away the panic he feels welling up inside of him. Corey shifts his gaze from Chuck to the prone figure of Sal Ramis)

Corey Casey
You’ve been waiting for this a lot longer than I have…

(Chuck claps his hands, his smile widening)

Chuck Matthews
You know what? You’re right! Besides…

(Chuck walks over to the wall of weapons and picks a long, wickedly curved knife off the wall. He holds the knife out, examining the blade)

Chuck Matthews
I haven’t had a chance to see what these can do yet!

(Corey nods his head and walks over to the table and chairs. He sits down in the chair, feeling a sense of dread flood his system. Suddenly, he hears “The Lord’s” voice whisper in his ear)

“The Lord”
So it is written…So it shall come to pass…

(Chuck slowly approaches Sal Ramis, holding the knife at the ready)

Chuck Matthews
Ah, Sal. How’s it going buddy?

(Sal slowly begins to pull himself up from the ground back to the kneeling position)

Sal Ramis
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil
For Cyrus…

(Chuck laughs as he quickly closes the distance between himself and Sal Ramis. Chuck grabs Sal by the chin, a wild and crazy look dancing in Chuck’s eyes. Chuck takes the knife and places it against Sal’s lower lip)

Chuck Matthews
You may not have noticed, but Cyrus ain‘t here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. You know…I used to have a lip ring when I first started in NLWF…

(Chuck suddenly grabs Sal’s lip and slices the knife downwards, causing Sal’s lower lip to be sliced open. Sal lets out a short yelp of pain. Chuck stands up and looks down at his handiwork)

Chuck Matthews
Now remember…if you pick at it, it’ll never heal!

(Chuck laughs and walks over and places the bloody knife in the bucket of water. He then walks back over to the wall of weapons and begins searching for another instrument of pain)

Chuck Matthews
Decisions, decisions…

(Sal’s hand shoots up and tries to hold his lip together. He sits out some blood on the floor as he stares daggers at Chuck’s back)

Sal Ramis
Fuck you scum…

(Chuck ignores the comment. He suddenly snaps his fingers as his eyes see something that catches his fancy)

Chuck Matthews
This should be fun!

(Chuck reaches out and grabs what looks like a massive cigar cutter. He opens and closes the cutter a couple of times, a wicked grin on his face)

Chuck Matthews
Now Sal…if you want the pain to stop, you will tell me and Mr. Casey here everything you know about Operation: Purifier and any security measures we should know about the city

(A look of confusion flashes across Sal’s face, but is quickly replaced by a look on contempt)

Sal Ramis
I don’t know what this “Operation: Purifier” is that you speak of

(Corey suddenly hears a voice whisper in his ear)

“The conversion camps…”

(Corey suddenly speaks)

Corey Casey
I know that it entails something to do with the conversion camps

(Sal turns his gaze to Corey, a look of pure unadulterated hatred burns in his eyes)

Sal Ramis
The why don’t you tell him Betrayer?

(Chuck walks back over to Sal and places his foot on Sal’s chest. Chuck forces Sal onto his back. Chuck looks over at Corey, the wicked smile still on his face)

Chuck Matthews
For my next trick, I’ll need a volunteer from the audience…

(Corey nods his head and shakily climbs to his feet. He walks over to stand beside Chuck)

Chuck Matthews
Could you put one foot on Mr. Ramis’ chest and the other on his left arm please?

(Corey looks down into the hate filled eyes of Sal)

Corey Casey
Yeah…

(Corey places his right foot on Sal’s chest and his left foot on Sal’s elbow. Chuck drops down to the floor and places his left knee on Sal’s right wrist. Chuck grabs Sal’s right hand with his left hand and slides the cutter around Sal’s right pointer finger)

Chuck Matthews
Now…Sal…last chance to tell us the specifics of Operation: Purifier before the permanent damage begins

(Sal says nothing. He simply stares up at Corey Casey. Chuck shrugs his shoulders)

Chuck Matthews
So be it

(Chuck suddenly closes the cutter, sending the blade through the skin and flesh on Sal’s right pointer finger. Sal screams for the first time in pain as the cutter’s blade meets his bone. Corey looks over and sees a look of mock confusion on Chuck’s face)

Chuck Matthews
Oops. Let’s try again, shall we?

(Chuck opens the cutter and then forcefully closes it once more, severing the bone in Sal’s right pointer finger and completely chopping the finger off. Sal screams out in pain as he looks over and sees his right pointer finger lying on the ground, disconnected from his right hand. Chuck laughs as he sees the finger lying on the ground)

Chuck Matthews
Well… there goes your pitching career Sal…

(Chuck quickly reaches into his pocket and removes a lighter. He closes the cutter and flicks the lighter on. He holds the flame up to the cutter blade, which is still closed. While he is heating the blade, he looks down at Sal)

Chuck Matthews
Ready to chat yet?

(Sal looks at Corey, his faced filled with agony)

Sal Ramis
Stop him…My Lord…

(Corey suddenly sees “The Lord” standing beside him. “The Lord” looks down at Sal, a look of helplessness on his face)

“The Lord”
I’m not in control yet…just endure a bit more…the time is coming…

(Corey looks over at “The Lord”)

Corey Casey
Fuck you! I’m in control!

(Chuck looks up at Corey, a quizzical look on his face)

Chuck Matthews
Casey! Focus!

(Corey shakes his head, trying to clear “The Lord” from his mind)

Corey Casey
I’m fine

(Chuck nods his head. He looks back to the cutter blade and, seeing that the metal is now burning a bright orange, he allows the lighter flame to go off. Chuck then grabs Sal’s right hand and presses the superheated metal against the stub where Sal’s right pointer finger had been. Sal screams out in agony as Chuck chuckles)

Chuck Matthews
Why are you screaming Sal? I just made sure you wouldn’t bleed out…at least…not until we’re done with you…

(Chuck takes the cutter and slides it around Sal’s right pinky finger)

Chuck Matthews
What is Operation: Purifier?

(Corey looks down at Sal…and feels a slight stirring deep inside himself. As Corey stares into the agony filled eyes of Sal Ramis he feels a sense of…satisfaction…Sal suddenly screams out as Chuck slices off Sal’s right pinky finger and repeats the cauterizing process. Chuck stands up and looks at Corey)

Chuck Matthews
If I remember…getting people to talk was your specialty during your stint with Salvation…

(Chuck wipes some of Sal’s blood off of his hand and pats Corey on the back)

Chuck Matthews
He’s all yours

(Chuck walks over to the bucket of water and throws the cutter in. Corey remains standing still, his right foot on Sal’s chest and his left foot on Sal’s left elbow. Corey stares down into the tearing and agony filled eyes of Sal Ramis)

Sal Ramis
My Lord…please…save me…

(Corey suddenly hears “The Lord’s” voice rattling around in his skull)

“The Lord”
THE TIME HAS COME! I WILL BE FREE!

(Corey removes his feet from Sal and walks over to the chair at the table. He slowly takes his suit coat off. As soon as he takes his suit coat off and drapes it around the back of the chair…Corey suddenly feels himself drop to his knees and a voice echoes out from the depths of his chest)

“The Lord”
SET…ME…FREE…

(Chuck quickly jumps to his feet but Corey holds out a hand, motioning for Chuck to stay where he is)

Corey Casey
I can control him!

(Corey closes his eyes…and sees himself staring into the cold all white eyes of “The Lord”)

“The Lord”
The time has come for me to control this body…MY BODY…once more!

(Corey feels his soul being ripped in two. A cold sweat breaks out all along Corey’s body as he falls face first onto the ground. Chuck tries to stand up but Corey screams at him once more)

Corey Casey
THIS IS MY BATTLE!

(Chuck slowly sits back down, eyeing the twitching and seizing body of Corey Casey. In the middle of the room, Sal Ramis has pulled himself to his knees and screams out)

Sal Ramis
MY LORD! YOUR SERVANT SAL RAMIS AWAITS YOUR GLORIOUS RETURN!

(In the depths of his mind, Corey suddenly finds himself face to face with “The Lord.” Corey looks around and sees that he is standing on top of the Temple of God. Both he and “The Lord” are wearing their wrestling trunks. Lightning flashes overhead and thunder booms out like the bell that signals Judgment Day. “The Lord” locks his gaze on Corey Casey and laughs hysterically)

“The Lord”
So…here we are at last!

(“The Lord” opens his arms, motioning to the surroundings)

“The Lord”
You can’t out run who you are! You can’t out run what you have done Corey!

(“The Lord” runs forward and connects a superkick on Corey Casey. Corey feels “The Lord’s” boot catch him right under the chin and he falls on his back. “The Lord” laughs as Corey slowly pulls himself to his feet)

“The Lord”
Did you seriously think you could fight me and win Corey?

(Corey pulls himself to his hands and knees. He suddenly sees “The Lord” running at him, looking to connect a punt kick. Corey hears a voice scream in his ear)

“ROLL! NOW!”

(Corey rolls forward and “The Lord” misses with the punt kick. Corey finishes his somersault and springs up to his feet. “The Lord” turns around, a smirk on his face)

“The Lord”
So…I didn’t kill the young one after all…

(Corey looks to his right and sees Young Corey standing beside him. Young Corey gives his older counterpart a reassuring smile)

Young Corey
Let’s show this ass hole who we are!

(Corey nods his head)

Corey Casey
Good to have you back

(Corey runs and locks up with “The Lord.” Corey feels his adrenaline pulsating throughout his body as he uses all his strength to try and wear “The Lord” down. “The Lord” stares into Corey’s eyes; his normal arrogant smile has been replaced by a look of determination)

“The Lord”
I am stronger than you!

(Corey suddenly jumps up and connects both his knees into “The Lord’s” stomach. “The Lord” doubles over and grabs his gut. Corey then jumps and hits a Codebreaker, causing “The Lord” to snap backwards and land on his back. Corey flips up to his feet and smirks at “The Lord.” Young Corey runs over, a look of pride on his face)

Young Corey
How’s that for old school! South Boston Bomb bitch!

(Corey leans down and grabs “The Lord’s” legs. He flips “The Lord” over into an inverted Boston Crab. Corey digs his knee into the neck and spine of “The Lord,” causing “The Lord” to scream out in pain. All around, the wind picks up and begins blowing in stronger gusts, the lighting flashes over head in shorter bursts and the thunder booms all around. Corey finally breaks the hold and looks down at “The Lord”)

Corey Casey
Hey…”Lord Casey!” I’m not done with you yet!

(Corey walks over and picks up “The Lord.” Corey locks him in a side headlock and then lifts him up in the suplex position. Corey holds him there for a moment, letting the blood rush to “The Lord’s” head before spinning and connecting a vicious Purifier on “The Lord.”

The two men bust through the roof of God’s Temple. The large chunks of brick and stone and mortar fall down all around them as Corey drives “The Lord” through the ceiling of the temple. Both Corey and “The Lord” connect with a sickening crack as Corey connects a Purifier through the altar at the head of God’s Temple…

Corey suddenly opens his eyes and sits upright. He looks over and sees Chuck’s concerned face staring at him)

Back to top Go down

Post July 18th 2010, 8:46 pm by Guest

Corey Casey
Woah…

(Chuck stands up and walks over to Corey. Chuck eyes Corey suspiciously)

Chuck Matthews
Are you done, or are you going to spaz out again?

(Corey shakes his head, finally clearing the cobwebs from the darkest corners of his mind. Corey looks around and notices that his vision is clearer, his body felt rejuvenated…as if he had just woken from a coma…

Corey reaches out and holds out his hand towards Chuck, a smile on his face)

Corey Casey
Fucking right baby!

(Chuck laughs and grabs Corey’s hand. He helps pull Corey to his feet)

Chuck Matthews
Good to have you back. I was getting nervous

(Corey laughs and brushes himself off)

Corey Casey
He’s finally dead and gone…

(Corey all of a sudden hears a voice behind him)

Sal Ramis
…oh fuck…

(Corey turns and sees the color drain from Sal’s face. Corey laughs and takes off his shirt and tie)

Corey Casey
Oh fuck is right Sal! I haven’t felt this good in a long time!

(Corey walks over to the wall of weapons and grabs a kendo stick. Corey then walks over to the table and sets the kendo stick down. Corey then turns to Chuck and gives him a wicked smile)

Corey Casey
Hey Chuck…mind if I borrow some of these florescent light bulbs?

(Chuck smiles as he realizes what Corey has in mind)

Chuck Matthews
I’d feel more insulted if you didn’t. In fact…let me grab you some duct tape

Corey Casey
Thanks!

(Sal watches as Corey takes off the light covering and unscrews three florescent light bulbs. Corey sets them on the table one by one and then, after taking out the third light bulb, he sets the light cover aside. Chuck grabs each long light bulb and duct tapes them to the kendo stick. As soon as he finishes duct taping all three light bulbs to the kendo stick he hands the kendo stick to Corey)

Chuck Matthews
We should really come up with a fun name for this weapon…

(Corey laughs and grabs the kendo stick with the florescent light bulbs wrapped around it from Chuck)

Corey Casey
I’ll leave that one up to you

(Chuck stops and thinks for a moment)

Chuck Matthews
On second though…fuck it

(Corey smiles)

Corey Casey
Suit yourself

(Corey takes the kendo stick and walks over to Sal. Corey slides the kendo stick under Sal’s chin and lifts Sal’s gaze until he is staring into Corey’s eyes)

Corey Casey
“The Lord” Corey Casey is dead Sal. I killed him. And when he died…I closed the circle. I have made peace with myself…my actions…and my memories…

(Corey stops and thinks for a moment)

Corey Casey
I know Operation: Purifier is a mission that was enacted under “The Lord’s” command. I know there are three massive camps in the US dedicated to converting every living soul to following Salvation…

(Corey smiles wickedly at the shocked look on Sal’s face)

Corey Casey
And I even know where they are. Maine, Michigan and Seattle…Hey Chuck, you should probably…

(Corey looks behind him and sees Chuck already punching in a number on his phone. Corey laughs as he turns back to stare at Sal Ramis)

Corey Casey
Which means…all I need from you…is the updated security codes and security measures for the city…

(Corey brings the kendo stick back and looks into the terrified eyes of Sal Ramis)

Corey Casey
Speak now…or I will make sure you don’t draw your next breath

(Sal thinks briefly for a moment before speaking)

Sal Ramis
There are a number of new security cameras and laser fences, not to mention new and improved soldiers. Also, we have the latest sensory technology for an area of 100 yards around the city. Our snipers are positioned in all the turrets of the city…

(Corey turns and looks at Chuck)

Corey Casey
Hey Chuck…got a map of the City of Salvation and a marker?

(Chuck laughs and reaches into his back pocket. He brings out a map and a pencil and tosses them to Corey. Chuck turns his attention back to his phone call while Corey catches the map and the pencil. He sets the kendo stick down and throws the map and pencil at Sal)

Corey Casey
Write down everything you know

(Sal quickly grabs the pencil and begins drawing all over the map. While he is drawing he tells Corey and Chuck all about the updated security measures that have been taken since Corey was last in the city to combat Shadow Demon and future invasions. As soon as Chuck is finished with his phone call, he walks over and watches Sal as Sal quickly scribbles out the security codes and details. As soon as Sal is done he looks up at the smirking faces of Bad Company)

Sal Ramis
…and that’s it…

(Chuck looks down at the marked up map)

Chuck Matthews
Well…I’d say that went well

(Corey grabs the kendo stick and places it beside Sal’s head)

Corey Casey
I would say so…I think we should send Brenton a little token of our appreciation

(Chuck looks at Corey, a sarcastic look of puzzlement on his face)

Chuck Matthews
Why Corey! What do you send a “God” as a present?

(Corey laughs manically and swings the kendo stick at Sal’s head. The florescent light bulbs shatter into a thousand pieces. Sal’s entire face instantly spurts blood as it is cut open by the thousands of time shards of glass. Sal crumples to the ground in a bloody head)

Corey Casey
How about the head of his former chief advisor?

(Chuck turns and walks over to the wall of weapons)

Chuck Matthews
I’ll let you do the honors…

THE MATCH

We are all busy men so I am going to keep this short and sweet. Nick, you are clearly the only one taking this match seriously so I am going to address this ass whooping to you. Yes, you and I have a long and storied history facing each other don’t we? And yes, the past few times we have faced each other you have decimated me…

-But see…here’s the difference-

You can’t beat Bad Company…especially with a partner you sure as shit can’t trust. I mean, that much has been proven…see Nick Ridicule and Matt Gray [vs.] Bad Company. So, long story short…

-Your day at the top of the heap is over-

Bad Company will prove you are mortal…and you will be the one that falls at our feet…the king of everything? I think not…

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down