NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the Jungle

Go down

Enter the Jungle Empty Enter the Jungle

Post by Robbie Hart March 27th 2013, 12:43 pm

Enter the Jungle Tumblr_mbe0j6YV5M1rqwsumo1_500
Enter the Jungle
Ridiculuscious Island
2/07/13

Waking up the next morning, I was surrounded by naked women. It was the entertainment that Nick hired for everyone who was a guest at his island. The sun was just beginning to rise over Nick’s very own personal piece of Paradise.

I made my way through the sea of naked bodies. We partied pretty hard last night. But the fun times were over. Nick told everyone just what his announcement was. Here I was thinking the kid was going to hang up the tights and instead he told everyone that he was hosting his very own version of the Hunger Games

He explained the rules and gave Silva a 12 hour head start. Instead of hunting each other, both Carmine and Silva were the game we would be looking to mount over our fireplaces.

Making my way through the after math or a Nick Ridicule celebration, I was heading for armory Nick had in his mansion. I wanted first crack at the weapons. I had a minor hangover after partying like a motherfucking rock star the last two nights, but I never lost focus.

I never do

Trying to remember everything from the tour that Nick gave us the day before was hard task to do. I could barely remember the broads’ names I slept with last night. Walking around the mansion at pre-dawn while everyone was still asleep you got the feeling just how massive this place really was. I must have walked into three bathrooms and I even walked into a “Boom Boom Room” That had everything a top strip club would have.

I almost gave up looking when I stumbled upon a door that read ‘The Hunt’

Opening the door, the entire room was littered with nothing more then weapons. There were knives, every style of weapon, and matching ammo. Looking around the room It was clear that I was the first one to collect there weapons.

Just Like I wanted

I must have looked like a kid in a fucking candy store. I grabbed a berretta for a side weapon, along with a top of the line Bow and Arrows, a hunting knife, Ninja stars, a dagger, and smoke grenades along with frags. Taking my pick I grabbed three Alaskan style bear traps along with a bunch of different traps.

Checking my gear I felt as ready as I would ever be for something like this

Walking out of Nick’s personal Armory I was heading for the garage. We had our picks on anything that was in there. I wanted to make sure I got the ATV or the Dirt Bike. This Island was a paradise, but other then the 5 star mansion; the entire place was nothing more then a tropical Jungle.

Stepping out of the front door, the realization that I was going to kill someone seep into my head

It was like a hiccup, growing up like I did you was surrounded by death. The only reason James Shark didn’t pick Anna Stone for his replacement was because I put out a hit for her head. And I didn’t lose sleep over that bold move, and I was more then sure that putting an arrow into the head of Carmine Vestieri or Silva would be nothing more then like hunting game

The international sun light bitch slapped me across the face

Slapping down my pair of shades

I walked over to where Nick had all his toys lined up and ready to go. Turning around, taking in one last look at the mansion itself. It really was impressive, something most only dream about. There was no doubt in my mind that my brother earned every bit of his paradise.

..:: Sloane ::..
“Looking to get a head start?”

I didn’t have to turn around to know that voice. The entire trip to Ridicule Island, I’ve taken the chance to bond with my half sister Sloane. It was the same opportunity I was looking to get with Nick but he never gave it the time or day

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘The early bird gets the worm. In my case that worm would be Silva or Vestieri’

Turning around I smiled at Sloane, we embraced in a family style hug.

“You weren’t really going to take off without saying good-bye were you?”

‘I just want to get this started and over with.’

Dropping my head gave my words the seriousness that they deserved

“This whole thing is fucking crazy right?”

Walking over to the ATV, I threw my legs around it and straddle it

‘Promise me something Sloane…’

She walked over to the ATV

“Depends what it is …”

‘Don’t die out here’

“I can’t promise that, I don’t even have a fucking clue what to expect out there”

I nodded my head in understanding

‘Then I guess I’ll have to keep a close eye on my sister’

“I said I didn’t have a fucking clue, never said anything about you holding my hand”

‘I’m sure you’ll be fine. But I just learned that you’re my sister and Nick’s my brother. If I can help it … Our family is leaving this island in tacked.’

I turned the key and started up the ATV

“We’re not as reckless as you are Robbie.”

‘It’s the only way I know how to survive sis’

“Be careful, you have a show to do!”

She was talking about ‘Wrestling with Love’ which was due to go into production after my tip here. We hugged before I pop the clutch and took off deep into the Jungle that inhabited the island.

This island was breath taking, but behind its beauty there would be death and destruction. I road the ATV all the way to the tree lines, were the jungle started to get thick around me. Cutting the engine the last thing I wanted was to produce a lot of noise.

It would kill my whole attempt at the element of surprise

Grabbing the extra gear that was already attached to the back of the ATV, it was a book bag that contained everything you would need to survive a night in the jungle. It had everything from a tent to a poncho. Sliding it on my back I placed the bow over the bag. Then checked it the burette was still attached to my leg. I also had a snub nose tucked on my left ankle.

All of this and I didn’t even mention the assortment of knifes I had strapped all over me on different parts of my body. Standing there I took a hard look at the beast I was about to enter.

‘Lets get this party started!’

Without looking back, I started my troop inside the Jungle.

- - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥
Enter the Jungle
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥

I’m going through a bitter sweet moment

I’m defending the NLWF Championship on the biggest stage of them all

Against my brother

It’s like the super bowl all over again

Even though we’re family, I’m preparing to go to war. I hate to beat a dead horse but once again while I’m training my ass off I find myself wondering if it’s all for nothing. This is the hardest I’ve ever trained, but am I getting the same treatment from you Nick? Ever since you beat James Shark you’re career’s been in the fucking toilet, you’re one last flush away from falling into career abyss

Like father … Like son

I should talk about fathers. My dad is currently having a mid-life crisis in front of millions. He might even suffer from dementia, he thinks’ he’s in college again. In reality my dad looks like the creepy old guy at an underage house party.

Both of our dad’s careers are forever stuck in career abyss

Some family tree we got Nick

I’m doing everything I can do not to follow in that path. But for you lately you’ve seemed to accept that faith. You’ve been on a skid and you really don’t seem to give a fuck. For crying out load, Battle Lines was disappointing bro. We had a chance to show the world Starfuckers Inc, a team that never came to be. At Battle Lines we had a chance to put on an encore performance of ‘Legends of the Fall’ instead you went out like a limp dick

This is Warrior Games! The Big One!

I want my moment, I want a match that no one would ever forget, a match that will forever be remembered when talking about Warrior Games, and I want to steal the show. I want the Nick Ridicule who went to war with James Shark and single handily kick started this company back from the dead.

I don’t want this sad SBK knock off

Careful what I wish for right Nick? I know exactly what I want, and I think I’ve more then proved that I’m ready for you’re best. When you’re career went on the slide, I’ve been quickly climbing up the pound 4 pound rankings.

I’m wishing for the fucking best mang

I’m in my element Nick. I’m at my most dangerous. When my belt is on the line, I don’t fucking lose. Hostyle and I are quickly becoming the greatest tag-team since OWN! I kill when I’m defending the tag – team championship; just imagine how far I will go to keep the NLWF Championship!

We’re brothers, but once were in that ring all I’m going to see is a challenger

Every time I step foot inside a ring I forgot all about what’s going on in my private life. I just focus at the task at hand and I get shit done. It’s why you hired Hostyle and me to kidnap Silva and Carmine. We get shit done. This time is no different, it’s nothing personal Nick. This promotion is sifting to a new era and they want there NLWF Champion to be someone they can count on

As of late, that someone isn’t you

There was a time when I actually looked up to you. There was a time, before you turned into a total pussy, that I thought you were the shit. Back when you were single handily bringing pride back to a tainted name! You took the world by storm; I looked at you as a role model. I chose this career because of your inspiration!

This is a fucking dream match for me Nick

I’m not afraid to emit this, there’s no bullshit in anything I’ve said

Sure, that was then and lately you’ve become repetitive and cliche, and technically you went from the best to just a step up from Mr. You-Can't-See-Me and you’re every day hang around guy solely because you looked like a better wrestler by association. You find yourself at the same level as SBK himself

Wrestling over a 100 matches can’t save the damage you’re doing to your legacy

You may be the only case in history where becoming a better wrestler actually ruined your career. Face it mang, you drank too much of the proverbial Kool-Aid, far too fast and far too deeply. The great Nick Ridicule is gone. A Salvation reunion couldn't save you now. So what are we left with? A whiny, repetitive photocopy desperately straddling the line between what he was and what he became, totally confused about which way he should go. Not quite yesterday’s version of you, but not on the Brenton Cyrus level you want to be either.

This is where Nick tells everyone who much better he is then BC. Come on mang, I’m lobbing this up for you! I just hope you don’t strike out … again

Don't get me wrong, Nick. You can still go. I’m doing everything I can to get you to prove it to the rest of the world. You facing me at Warrior Games isn’t by accident, BC doesn’t hand out NLWF Championship matches to anyone.

(We’ll there was that one time with Anthony King ….)

You’re a talented fighter bro. Despite everything I just said you're a more talented wrestler now than you were when you were a dangerous wrestler. And that's the problem, Mang. I don't fear a world leader who wants an arsenal of nuclear weapons, I fear the maniac who only needs one. Once upon a time, you were that maniac, Nick.

You’re not anymore

All I’m asking for is everything you got left in the tank. Everyone else likes to try to make the world think I somehow bullshitted my way into this position, or slipped on a banana peel and picked up the NLWF Championship on accident or something. But of course, perhaps I should wish you to follow that line of thinking. I've made a career out of people assuming that I just wasn't what I say I am, thinking they had the recipe for my disaster.

Here's hoping you're a tad more enlightened than that

Here’s hoping for some sort of an effort

I’m ready to make my Warrior Game moment

Are you Nick?

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Enter the Jungle I_vote_lcap66/100Enter the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down