NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOOT

Go down

SHOOT Empty SHOOT

Post by Hostyle Jones March 31st 2013, 10:38 pm

Let's just keep it real...

What can Chuck Matthews do to Hostyle Jones that Hostyle Jones hasn't already done to himself? Hell, I damn near ruined my wrestling career myself during my drug hiatus, but Chuck, what you fail to realize is that the Dr. Kevorkian of wrestling is back and this time I'm not goin' down easy!

Fuck you and what you stand for! I am the angel cast from IWF to find more solitude in the land of no limits! As they say, It's better to rule in hell then to reign in heaven! The promoters can keep singling out NLWF for the outrageous antics and say that it's too extreme even for IWF, but the truth is that the IWF will never measure up to its father company!

A father company where I found a home...

Chuck you came walking back to the NLWF and when Warrior Games is over my friend, I'm gonna' send you crawling back to IWF to lick your wounds, and when it's all said and done-

Tell Corey Casey I said Hi!

Very Happy

For the outrageousness of the NLWF screams Hostyle Jones, and I am going to show you why I should have never been undersold in the Insurgency from the jump! It's people like me who turn a company into a monument!

Name by name, star by star- each man that has stepped into the ring with me has been beaten, broken, scarred mentally and bruised. In the end each competitor reaches the same twisted fate...

THEY ALL GO FUCK THEIRSELVES!

As for you Chuck! The Ape Shit Army shall have the last laugh... Highlight by Highlight, Warrior Games will be the event where you fall, and where I leave a legacy so big that it will make Fat Albert will look like Starvin Marvin...

The path is set, and the match will happen. It's time to see if the old man still has it. I'm banking that in the end you're gonna' regret this. You set yourself up to go out like a chump. You had a name that meant something in the wrestling business, but after tonight Chuck Matthews, you will be just another old dog that shouldda' just laid down and played dead...

KNUCKLE THE FUCK UP PUSSY!
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
SHOOT I_vote_lcap44/100SHOOT Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down