NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More like me, And less Like you! [Shoot RP]

Go down

More like me, And less Like you! [Shoot RP] Empty More like me, And less Like you! [Shoot RP]

Post by The Notorious K.I.D September 23rd 2009, 4:13 am

■■□The Notorious K.I.D□■■
Shadow Demon, I don't know who your calling a pretender here, You, Or yourself, If I am a pretender, Than how come I have taken my chance at a world title? And If your not a pretender, Then why have you blown every chance, Your eating away at your own words Shadow. Every match for a major title, You choke, You fail, So your going to take it out on me, Who took their chance, And won their title, And yes, I didn't have much competition, But I was still good enough to get there wasn't I? If I'm a pretender then I wouldn't of been in that match. So Shadow How about you do this for me, Stop and think before you speak out, Like I said, Your a Pretender Shadow!

-You think this is Already over?-

You think this is Already over, Hell, This is just the beginning, What makes you think your not going to choke again, Each time 'I choked last time, But not now.' You get beaten. 'Now is my time' You get beaten. Im quite sure Im not going to let this slip away so easily, Your not going down without a fight man. But, KID, this time I won’t be playing nice. Now how many time have I heard that?

-It's time for you to work it out Rob-

Now Shadow, Or how you like it, Rob, You have to work it out, Each time you go in with the same attitude, Each time you get beaten, You get up their, You hype it up, And you choke, That there is a pretender. If Im going to end up in a pool of my own blood, hen so be it. But Im not going to let a hypocrite take my title, Ill go off in a stretcher for all I care shadow. Now own up, Im no pretender, I have won three titles, You have one 1. Face it bro, Your not good enough.

KID walks over to the kitchen and purs a glass of water he comes back and sits down.

And I know I may end up failing too but I know Im better than you, I have been way more succesful than you Mr. Langdon I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you!

-Bring it On Shadow Demon [Rob]-

The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
More like me, And less Like you! [Shoot RP] I_vote_lcap100/100More like me, And less Like you! [Shoot RP] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down