NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shoot

Go down

The Shoot Empty The Shoot

Post by Nick Ridicule March 4th 2013, 3:51 am

Everything Robbie had to say this week was on point. I was able to take back the NLWF title, but my drive and hunger as champion isn't where it should be. In fact my run thus far this year as been lackluster boardering on pathetic as I just coast through my Immortal contract cashing in on my name.

I never wanted to be this guy. I never wanted to be like my father Johnny Stylez but fate has pulled me to his path it would seem. I just feel like I've let you down, let everyone down again since I'm just not able to reach the bar I raised.

I promise to give you Nick Ridicule at Warrior Games. I assure you that this battle of brothers we have booked for the big show will live up to every single bit of hype and so much more when we get into that ring with the NLWF title on the line!

Robbie you are the dark horse of this family, the one who could do things even greater than I was able to do them. As the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion you'll finally have the platform to spread your uncensored message to the masses and they will realize finally in full that Robbie Hart is a force to be reckoned with in this sport.

I was worried about you, I feared you no longer had that fire that got you so far elsewhere. I worried that perhaps you gave your best to the wrong side and that it ruined you now that you've made it to the promiseland but I have seen this is not the case.

I have seen it in the way you handle yourself now in your training. The way you show up and perform at your best as soon as possible. The way you spend time with Sloane and are able to teach her things and help her get comfortable as she transitions into our way of living.

Robbie you have stepped up and Dangerous by Design just seems like the show where you'll finally get it out of the park. You can avenge your loss that started this year against Anthony King and you can win the title at the same time.

Our match at Warrior Games is going to steal not just the show, but the entire year! You called me out and you are right. But know that as one of the few I respect I will be fighting to kill when our match comes. I will be your ultimate test once you are champion and only getting past me will truly make you No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion!
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Shoot I_vote_lcap100/100The Shoot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down