NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOOT : ONE

Go down

SHOOT  : ONE Empty SHOOT : ONE

Post by Hostyle Jones May 28th 2013, 4:59 pm

Next week I'm set to fight Brenton Cyrus and Psycho...

What if I don't want to fight them. What if I just want to fight Brenton Cyrus, and what if I want to just whoop his ass and take back the Undisputed Championship which I don't even call his. On paper it might be yours brotha', but we both know the truth about that.

You scammed me mothafucka', and you're gonna' be the one that gets shitted on in the end, because I want what is mine. I fought my way to the top, not so some has been wrestler could come out and take it right from under my nose!

So, here is what I say to that...

Brenton Cyrus, go fuck yourself, because I am taking my belt back- sooner not later!

Trust me, there is not a single NLWF fan out there that beleives that you deserve that title. When it comes down to it, when I'm coming into the ring to fight you, it's a differant story. We saw what happened to Micheal Harris, the man who "had the one up on Hostyle Jones at Warrior Games". When it came down to it, and I was in that ring with him labeled as my competitor, I did what I always do...

I FUCKING WON!

I burned that arena down highlight by highlight, and as Robbie Hart might not have walked away holding the World Crowned Tag Team straps with me, I still walked out victorious. Any task that has been in my way since I came to the NLWF, I have accomplished.

I couldn't beat Parker in IWF because his success was handed to him by kissing the higher powers ass, but here in the land of no limits, Parker was my bitch! I sent him packing with piss running down his leg.

In IWF James Shark outshined me, but here I beat him more then once, and I took his title and sent him running back to the Insurgency!

Then they said I couldn't win the big one in the No Limit Wrestling Federation, well, I did! Not only did I become the Undisputed King Of Kings, but I became a double crowned champion holding two titles.

With that said Brenton Cyrus, fuck you and your legacy. You screwed me over and you tried to make me suffer. I promised to give you a new big hype in the NLWF and I did! What in the fuck did I get to show for it? Greyview Asylum and you coming out to pin me after an exhausting Tables Ladders And Chairs match in which I was victorious.

It's time for you to wake up and understand that to Hostyle Jones you are just a clump of shit on the grass! You will not take my moments from me, because I simply won't let you. You can come out here and say what you want, but in the end I'm gonna' pull your fuckin' card and show the NLWF Universe that you are washed up!

As for Psycho?

You're crazy, bro. Well, shit there isn't anyone else as crazy as Hostyle Jones. That means that if it's violence you want Mr. Reign Of Chaos, then be ready for violence. I am not scared of you. Your name might strike fear in some of the NLWF roster, but not me. The reason I don't fear you is because I am better then you.

You and Mitch Mcclure had an oppertunity to stop Robbie Hart and I from taking the World Crowned Tag Titles at Pride, and you failed...

Now you are the World Heavyweight Champion with a little bit of muscle behind you and that's suppose to make me look at you differant?

Get the fuck outta' here, buddy...

Who in the fuck are you to even get in my business anyway. Why were you trying to bring me back to Ashley Matthews?

Oh, I get it, you wanna' hit that, don't you?

Psycho, let's be honest your a product of what the NLWF has made you. To be honest I never thought I would see that from you. However, the fact remains- much like the many before you, you have become a fraudulant ass-kisser for the promotion that carries you.

Psycho you haven't only lost respect from the NLWF fans, but you have also lost youself. That's why you have no chance in hell of leading the Reign Of Chaos to victory. I want my belt first, and then I can show you exactly what time it is.

The Reign Of Chaos doesn't run this federation. Let's look at the cold hard facts. Since the Human Highlight Reels have stepped into the land of no limits, we have sent Mafia packing, we have sent James Shark packing, and we sent Parker Wayde packing. We are those rude and wild neighbors that make your neighborhood a hell to live in, and when that happens, the only choice you have is to pack up and leave.

Motherfucka', I wasn't lying when I said that Hostyle Jones is a cancer!

If you think you and Brenton and the rest of the team can stop us, that's where you are wrong, man. There is noway you can stop us. Hostyle Jones is NLWF and the Human Highlight Reels are NLWF. There is room for no duplicates or carbon copies so you might as well get that out of your damn mind right now!

There is none better then Starfuckers.Inc, please trust and beleive that the Undisputed King Of Kings is coming for what is rightfully his, the NLWF throne. Brenton Cyrus I have yet to knock off, and with the lil' swindle that he pulled on me, it only makes shit much more serious.

You can try to knock me off the top of the mountian, but it just won't happen- do you know why?

It's because I refuse to lose and I'm too fuckin' legit to quit, so when that bell rings, know that you are lookin' at a survivor. A man who knows pain, and a man who has suffered. I am no silver spoon fed prodigy. I am a real wrestling fans champion, and I prove that every time I hit the ring. So, the Reign Of Chaos can either accept it, or they can simply...

GO FUCK THEIRSELVES!!
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
SHOOT  : ONE I_vote_lcap44/100SHOOT  : ONE Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down