NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOOT 1

Go down

SHOOT 1 Empty SHOOT 1

Post by Hostyle Jones April 30th 2013, 4:24 pm

On April twenty eighth, Hostyle Jones will be the King Of The Throne- no question!

Last time I met Parker Wayde, I did what I had to do and I avenged every loss he ever gave me in the IWF in one night. Now, the real test remains- can I do this just one more time with a title on the line? Shit, you know the saying by now- and if you don't know, then get with the fuckin' program!

IN NLWF, Hostyle Jones shits on you!!

Parker, you have no chance of ever giving me a loss here in the land of no limits! I'm surprised that you didn't tuck your head between your legs and lick your asshole all the way back to the Insurgency after our last match! Still you want to come out at King Of Throne and get your ass beat in front of the ape shit army one more time...

ONE MORE TIME...

I plan to give you an encore to the beating of a lifetime! I plan to show you why in the NLWF it's not about kissing ass and sticking to the script! It's about pure rawness! It's about getting wreckless and throwin' down with some of the sickest and most vicious mother fuckas' in the business today!

Enough about you though, because in my mind- you are still just a fuck boy, Parker!

Moving on, I will give the Undisputed Champion the respect he deserves, but in return I guarentee he will damn sure give me mine as well! Shark, you know on April twenty-third it is most definatly 'go-time'! This time I'm comin' for your strap and you will have to hold off the NLWF poison that is Hostyle Jones!

I'm not coming out to the ring at King Of The Throne to be humble! I'm coming out to represent all off the Ape Shit Army fans in the NLWF Universe. I'm comin' to raise pure hell and take the title with me. My advice for you is to come prepared, because if you don't- I'm walking out with that belt!

Moving on to Aaron O Shea, I would like to give him respect, because he is a well seasoned vet- but let's be honest! Aaron O Shea has worn out his welcome in the NLWF! He might still be a 'familiar' face, but when it comes down to it that would be all. Months on end I have seen him either not get the job done- period, or come up on the short end of the stick! King Of The Throne will be just the same...

Aaron, I hope you are listening, because at King Of The Throne, you will have a chance to concrete your legacy! The only problem with that is, I will be in that very ring as well. That will make the task damn near Mission Impossible for you!

Miguel St. Claire is kinda' like the oddball out, though, so don't feel bad just yet. Hopefully, with just a tad bit of determination you will at least be able to outshine him. If you can't well then- you can just go fuck yourself!

As a matter of fact...

One by One...

All of you will go fuck yourself!

The next Undisputed Champion??

You are lookin' at him...

(HOSTYLE RAISES HIS HANDS TO THE AIR POINTING DOWN AT HIMSELF)

This man right here!

Smile
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
SHOOT 1 I_vote_lcap44/100SHOOT 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down