NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Jungle is a perfect resting place ...

Go down

A Jungle is a perfect resting place ... Empty A Jungle is a perfect resting place ...

Post by Robbie Hart March 31st 2013, 9:25 pm

A Jungle is a perfect resting place ... Tumblr_m7gcvqZvYt1r1gbxto1_500
A Jungle is a perfect resting place
Ridiculuscious Island
2/08/13

Chasing Carmine turned out to be a lot harder then I thought I should have never given him such a fucking head start. Even with him being wounded the son of a bitch was really moving through the jungle with ease.

We found our way to the beach; Carmine was cleaning up the knife that was stuck in his shoulder blade

Standing a few feet away from him

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘It’s time for you to die Carmine’

The cock sucker turned around and flashed the Eagle; I dove behind a bolder while the shot he fired hit the stone.

..:: Carmine Vestieri ::..
“I bet you thought I blew my load”

BOOM

He shot another round at the rock.

..:: Carmine Vesiteri ::..
“Stop being a bitch, show you’re fucking face so I can fill your nut sack with lead!”

BOOM

BOOM

I really couldn’t wait to fuck this Ginny up! I crawled my way around the rocks keeping low, Carmine stop shooting so I figured he decided he had enough of this cat and mouse game. Slowly I reached the edge of the beach and found myself behind Carmine.

He turned around and fired the gun, but I already jammed by knife into his elbow forcing him to shoot nothing but air.

“Son of a fucking bitch!”

He came back with three left hands to my stomach, which was hard enough to knock the wind out of my lungs. But I couldn’t let it effect me, so I returned a combo of my own. Carmine didn’t back down, and drove a left upper cut across my chin.

My foot connected with the front of his knee causing him to buckle and to fall face first into nothing but sand

Picking his head up off the sand, Carmine drove the top of his head right under my jaw and backed me away from him with more punches to my head and ribs. He struck blood from a cut he opened up over my eye, the lion smelled blood and pulled out the same knife I had stuck in his back and begun swinging it at me.

Again I had to dodge every attempt from Carmine

He was still nursing his right arm, and was moving the knife in his left hand like some sort of fencing champion. He brought the steel blade up over my head and look to drive it into the side of my neck, but I drove my elbow straight into his ribs and pulled off a text book disarming move by grabbing his wrist and turning it until he dropped the blade

I hit him with a perfect jab, then I brought my own knife up over his head, he hooked my arm with his and kneed me in my stomach causing me to not only drop the blade but send me crashing on my back against the sand

Carmine begun to rain down kicks, I did my best to deflect the most of them but he was still managing to stomp a fucking mud hole in me

In an act of desperation, I kip up before he could kick me again and in one swift move grabbed his leg and tossed him down to the sand with a fireman’s carry. Crawling quickly to Carmine, I mounted him and begun a ground and pound

Carmine absorbed every punch I dropped, a few connected and his face quickly begun to bleed. He threw his arm around my neck and pulled me down closer to him as he slide one of my back up knifes from my leg, and before I could pull away fast enough he sliced me across my chest. It wasn’t too deep to do any harm but deep enough to cause a fountain of blood to take over the front of my torn shirt

He jumped on top of me and held my head under the ocean waters

He was trying to drown me

I thrashed around and each chance I got sucked in a large amount of air before he drove my head back under the water

“This is my very own cheap way of water boarding!”

I had to make a move fast, before my lungs filled with nothing but water. Pushing my head up out the water, I threw my hands up over the head of Carmine and with every thing I had flipped him over my back before he could dunk me back into the water.

He thrashed around in the water, as I backed up on the beach

Regaining his composure he turned and started walking towards me, I was short on breath and almost out of fight

But I had one last ace up my sleeve

He charged at me just like the Jaguar did, and he got the same faith

I pulled out my 9 MM and empty the clip into his body, the last bullet split his head wide open. Carmine’s lifeless body feel backwards into the water and the crystal blue sea around him was now turned into the color of crimson

My entire body fell back on to the sand as I gasped for every bit of air I could get

The hunt was over

I closed my eyes, this entire day has left me battered and exhausted. The sound of the water washing up on the beach was soothing, but it was tuned out by someone screaming

..:: Sloane ::..
“ROBBIE! ROBBIE”

I lifted my head up towards Sloane who was rushing towards me

‘I told you, I had it all under control’

Instead of hugging me she cocked back and nailed me with a right hand across the chin

“DON’T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!”

Girl had a mean right hook

‘I’m happy to see you to sis’

“I thought you were dead?!”

‘It’ll take more then Carmine to kill me off!’

Sitting up, Sloane was looking for Carmine. Then she spotted the lifeless body floating in the ocean

‘He put up a hell of a fight, but I had an answer for him.’

I holstered the gun and got back up to my feet

“You look like a fucking hot mess”

‘Feel like one too’

The sun was sitting and nightfall was over taking the island. It’s been almost 36 hours since I took on the island and the hunt. I wasn’t even sure if Nick or anyone else had killed Silva, and to be honest I didn’t give a flying fuck.

I was ready to head back to the mansion and celebrate

‘Don’t know about you sis, but I’m more then ready to get drunk’

Sloane helped me off the beach, to a jet ski that she rode to the beach. I rode bitch while Sloane turned the machine around and head for Nick’s personal section of beach.

Turning around, I took one last look at the Jungle that changed my life

♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥
A Jungle is a Perfect Resting Place
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥

As much as I love you brother, it’s going to be all out warfare tonight. It’s time to give the people what they want...

And that’s a show

A spectacle

We’re going to war, Nick. Don’t leave your helmet and rifle at home, because I sure as hell know that you haven’t lost them completely and with everything you’ve thrown out there this week, I can already tell you already started cleaning the barrels for this match

It’s going to be a fucking blood bath

I wanted to light that fire underneath your ass because that’s when you’re at your best. Mission fucking accomplished. I’m getting Nick Ridicule, and I’m going to do what many have tried but all failed to do. I’m going to step up to the plate and handle anything Nick throws at me, and I’m going to hit it out the park! I really can’t tell you Nick how fucking happy I am getting you, and not the pussified, watered down version of you that’s ruled the roost around here for the last few months.

It’s hard for me to approach a match with you without taking a trip down memory lane though. You’ve always been one of the only guys that have watched my every step in the wrestling world. I’m grateful for that. You’ve been a good friend to me. Every time I get into the ring with you, I know full well that I’m climbing through those ropes with years and years of history. There’s a hell of a lot of water that has gone under the bridge...

It’s no secret that once again I find myself in a position to finally get the monkey off your back and score a career defining win that would perhaps give me a bit more self justification. Nick, you have always been the man here in NLWF; there’s no denying that. I came into this company simply because you pretty much brought me here; there’s no denying that either. Therefore, it’s always been tough on me to prove myself in my own right. Everything I have achieved in this company has always and, perhaps, will always be compared to what you’ve achieved...

And we both know that’s a lot to live up.

But make no mistake about this match, you’re going to lose this match, Nick. The unquenchable desire to be remembered as the best of all time has always motivated me to pull out the real artillery when it really matters. This match is personal to me, Nick, every match I go out to defend a championship becomes personal. It’s great to see you’re fire back, but it’s not going to be enough to put out my eternal blaze that I started in this game.

You’re coming at me with everything you got in hopes to restore some kind of balance to your life by besting me in the NLWF Championship match, and picking up your tenth NLWF Championship. Another record feat for you, another addition to your resume

Well, I’ve got news for you: I want this a whole fucking lot more than you do

I’ve got that same iron clad determination that’s going to see me through this match. This match may be for my NLWF Championship, but I’m simply using this event to showcase an undisputable case for the fact that I am the greatest to ever lace up boots for any company!

The truth of the matter is we’re both walking down a one way street heading towards annihilation, but only one man will leave the arena as an immortal. This is my final shot at ensuring my name is remembered for all of eternity...

A status you already accomplished

A status I’m looking to take from you. After tonight’s match, you’ll no longer be looked at as Mr. NLWF Champion. That’s going to be a title I run with long after what ever comes next at Warrior Games

I’m not going to make any exceptions for friends or family here

This is all business

This is about tattooing my name into the wrestling history books and rightfully taking my place at the top of the mountain. This is... my fucking life’s work at stake.

You’re my brother mang, but tonight will serve as nothing more than a coronation for my run as NLWF Champion. You may say you’re going to kill me at Warrior Games, but when we enter that ring and I put this championship on the line, Nick no disrespect but you’re already dead to me and it’s going to stay that way until I’ve had my hand lifted at the end of the night

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A Jungle is a perfect resting place ... I_vote_lcap66/100A Jungle is a perfect resting place ... Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down