NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Lord

Go down

Enter The Lord Empty Enter The Lord

(Promo opens on Corey Casey standing on top of The Hill by the tomb of Brenton Cyrus. The sun is setting in the background, setting the sky on fire. Corey looks down at the crucified victims below and the City spreading out in the valley below.

Corey continues looking down on the City and his left hand accidently strays from his pocket and brushes the top of the black tomb of Brenton Cyrus. He suddenly feels a shock in his left hand and he looks down at the tomb with a sneer on his face.

Lately, Corey had been thinking…about Salvation and the direction of The New Dawn. Corey knew there needed to be changes…major changes…and they needed to be made soon. Corey had done more for Salvation, sacrificed more for Salvation in the short time he had been a part of the religion than Brenton Cyrus had in the last few months. While Brenton was off finding himself, Corey had stayed in the City and had worked non stop with Sal Remis to hold the City and Salvation together. Meanwhile Brenton had been loosing his mind, questioning everything that Salvation had worked so hard to achieve.

When Brenton had declared The Extermination was to take place, it had been Corey and not Brenton that had hunted down the betrayers and the deserters. The only thing that Brenton had done was beat down his own followers.

A smirk spreads across the face of Corey Casey as he turns his attention back to the City of Salvation below…major changes would indeed have to be made. Suddenly, Corey hears the sound of heavy footfalls behind him. He continues to look out over the City, even as a massive shadow appears in front of him. It isn’t until Corey hears a grunt behind him that he slowly turns around. Standing behind Corey is the massive form of Havoc.

Not a word is spoken between the monster and Corey Casey. Corey’s all white eyes and smirking face simply stares up into the mask of Havoc. After a moment of silence Corey extends his hand to Havoc. Havoc looks down at Corey’s hand)

Havoc
I serve you…not Salvation…until my debt is paid

(Havoc takes the hand of Corey Casey and the two shake hands…over the tomb of Brenton Cyrus. Corey turns and faces the City once more. After a moment of silence Corey reaches into his robes and pulls out his cell phone. He flips it open and punches in a number. After it rings a few times Corey suddenly starts talking)

Corey Casey
It is time for The New Dawn to rule without question. Call a town meeting for tomorrow…

(The person on the other line begins speaking. A look of anger begins to spread across Corey’s face. He suddenly begins yelling, cutting off the other person)

Corey Casey
JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!

(Corey flips his phone shut and turns to Havoc, the smirk re-appearing on his face)

Corey Casey
As for you…I have your first job…

(The promo fades to black with Corey Casey motioning for Havoc to follow him down The Hill and away from the tomb of Brenton Cyrus. The setting sun’s light glistens off the black tomb, seemingly setting it on fire. The blood red cross on the top of the black tomb begins to smoke, and then suddenly, it bursts into flames. The promo fades to black)

Saturday
December 19, 2009
Noon
The Church of Salvation

(Promo re-opens on top of the Church of Salvation. Sal Remis is carrying a familiar black box to a hooded and cloaked figure standing on the edge of the Church’s roof. Below, all the followers of Salvation clog the streets of the City. Large TV screens are placed on either side of the Church and black banners with blood red crosses hang off of every building. Hundreds of TV cameras are pointed at the hooded and cloaked figure, waiting until he begins speaking to start filming. Sal walks up until he is standing on the right side of Corey Casey. Sal bows down, presenting the black box to Corey Casey)

Sal Remis
My Lord…I present to you the heart of God…I mean Brenton Cyrus

(Corey turns and looks at the black box, a sick smile on his face. Corey grabs the black box and places it on the podium in front of him. He holds the black box in his hands, feeling the heart beating inside. He quickly takes the box and places it on the podium before him. He claws at lid, trying to get it open, trying to see the still beating heart of Brenton Cyrus. He claws at the box but is unable to get it open. Corey suddenly whirls, looking dead into the eyes of Sal Remis)

Corey Casey
Why can't I open it?!

(Sal averts his eyes out of fear)

Sal Remis
My Lord…there is only one person that can open it. Brenton Cyrus gave it to Megan O’Day…and only she can open it.

(A slight smile creeps across Corey’s face. Brenton Cyrus had given the ultimate show of love…he had given Megan O’Day his heart…literally. Once again, Brenton Cyrus was showing Corey Casey the way to become than Brenton ever was. Corey takes the black box and hands it to Sal Remis)

Corey Casey
Place this in my home, above the fireplace. I will deal with it later

(Sal bows deeply, touching his forehead to the ground in front of Corey)

Sal Remis
Your wish is my command my Lord

(Corey turns, the smirk widening on his face. He doesn’t even flinch as Steven Angel suddenly appears beside him)

Corey Casey
It is time my Dark Apprentice

(An evil grin spreads across Steven’s face)

Steven Angel
Fulfill your destiny My Lord

(Corey Casey raises his hands, motioning for the crowd to be silent. The cameras flip on and the TV’s on either side of the Church of Salvation suddenly flash to the face of Corey Casey. All across the globe, Salvation followers flip on their TV’s to see the face of Corey Casey. After pausing for a moment Corey looks dead into the faces of the crowd below)

Corey Casey
Followers of Salvation! Welcome…welcome to the beginning of The New Dawn. I have called this meeting for a number of reasons. First of all, I wanted to gather all the followers of Salvation, both here in the City and across the globe, for this joyous moment!

(The people in the crowd below cheer loudly. Corey once again motions for silence)

Corey Casey
My friends! Salvation has been forced to deal with the death of our God Brenton Cyrus…the loss of God has given me cause to pause. What has Brenton Cyrus done for us, The New Dawn? In the last few months before his death, Brenton Cyrus did not do a single thing for Salvation!

(A number of hurried whispers spread throughout the crowd. The viewers at home look at the TV with looks of confusion. Corey Casey’s smirk widens, this was the hardest part, but if he could hook the audience they were his)

Corey Casey
Brenton Cyrus was barely in the City during the last few months of his life! Brenton Cyrus questioned Salvation, he questioned our religion and our beliefs. Brenton Cyrus turned his back on Salvation! Behind the scenes, I was the one that was holding Salvation together. I was the one that was guiding us towards the future! Corey Casey was the one that was guiding Salvation towards The New Dawn! Besides...

(The crowd continues to look up at Corey Casey standing on top of The Church of Salvation. They are unsure what to believe)

Corey Casey
Who decided that Brenton Cyrus was God? The Old Salvation! Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews stood by Brenton Cyrus and let him believe that he is God! He is not divine, he is nothing more than a man! he bleeds the same as everyone else! He can die like everyone else! He has died and he will rot in the ground...just like everyone else!

(The members of the crowd look at one another, questioning the words of Corey Casey)

Corey Casey
My friends! This is The New dawn of Salvation! This is the Salvation that we have all worked for! This is our Salvation! I will lead us into The New Dawn! I am not claiming to be a God…I am claiming to be your Lord! I will be The Lord of Salvation and lead us into The New Dawn! With that said…

(Suddenly the doors to the Church of Salvation fly open and the head of the statue of Brenton Cyrus flies out of the Church of Salvation. The crowd gasps in shock and awe as Havoc walks out of the Church, his mask betraying nothing. Corey looks down at the shattered head of the Brenton Cyrus statue, a sick smile on his face)

Corey Casey
This man, this monster before you is my personal Executioner! This is the Executioner of Corey Casey…HAVOC!!!!!

(Havoc walks down the steps of the Church of Salvation and picks up the pieces of the head of Brenton Cyrus. He then crushes them with his bare hands. Corey’s smile widens, his all white eyes burning with an unholy fire)

Corey Casey
MY FRIENDS! THIS IS THE NEW DAWN OF SALVATION! I AM “THE LORD” COREY CASEY! AND TOGETHER…TOGETHER WE WILL BRING SALVATION TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!

(Corey throws his arms out to either side, a look of fanaticism in his face. The followers of Salvation stand as one and applaud. They all cheer loudly, cheering on their Lord. The promo fades to black)

The Match
This is another message to The Carnival of Violence, The Notorious KID and Shadow Demon. I, once again, ask you to declare your allegiance to me…”The Lord” Corey Casey. I am going to lead Salvation into The New Dawn, and I will start that when Havoc and I take the Undisputed Tag Team Titles on Revolution. Follow me gentlemen, and I will reward you with titles and glory beyond all your wildest dreams. Steven Angel has already been rewarded for his service to me. He was given the North American Title as a sign of my favor.

-Rico Sutton…this part’s for you-

You leave Nick Ridicule to me…and I can assure you that I will take him down. But that isn’t what this is about is it? This is about TLC, this is about the Undisputed Tag Team Titles. This is about you standing in the way of “The Lord” Corey Casey and his Executioner. What you don’t seem to realize is that I don’t even need a ladder…I have a fucking monster on my side. I point, and Havoc destroys…end of story.

-I do leave the offer open though-

You and the rest of The Cabinet are more than welcome to come and join The New Dawn of Salvation. I feel you would fit in well…all I ask is that you declare your undying allegiance to me. It’s funny, you say that I act like I can’t be hurt…and that, to me, is fucking hilarious. I know I can be hurt, I know that I can bleed; I know that I am mortal. I am not like Brenton Cyrus…I am better. But I digress…

-on to the two men that stand no chance-

Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule…Salvation’s greatest enemy and the murderer of Brenton Cyrus. Nick, you and I have unfinished business, that much is very much evident. You can bet your ass that I will be gunning for you in this match…to make an example out of you…to make an example out of those who stand in the way of Salvation. And Chuck…well, I already showed you the lengths I am willing to go to make you bleed.

-I am willing to sacrifice everything to destroy you-

You and Nick stand in the way of Salvation, stand in the way of my greatness…and for that, you will be decimated. So it is written…so it shall come to pass…quoth The Lord.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit