NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Jungle

Go down

Welcome to the Jungle Empty Welcome to the Jungle

Post by Robbie Hart March 29th 2013, 8:52 pm

Welcome to the Jungle Tumblr_mbdzp2u1lu1rqwsumo1_500
Welcome to the Jungle
Ridiculuscious Island
2/07/13

The jungle was quiet

Everything that was sleeping during the night was beginning to wake up. Including Nick’s all star guest lists. As deep as I was, the engines still sounded as close as ever. They were all gunning for the forest.

All gunning for the prize

I moved slow and sleek, it’s been a couple of hours since I left the mansion. I decided to get off the makeshift trail, and moved through the thick of the jungle. The deeper I went the harder it was getting around the thick vines and branches. Trees were rattling from above me; monkeys were swinging along the branches.

It was a hell of a sight

Looking around getting my bearings straight, all the while taking a quick glimpse of paradise. At the sound of a twig snapping I turned around and found myself standing in front of a fucking giant. His beard was long, and he looked dehydrated, and his eyes showed nothing but pure fucking madness.

He grunted as he stepped out from the greengage.

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘Easy Big man. I’m not looking for any trouble. Just looking for a friend of mine.’

..:: Stranded Giant ::..
“Funny, because I’ve been looking for my friends for the last 11 months!”

‘Maybe we can help each other out’

He took another step closer and I was ready to strike at his next twitch towards me.

..:: Stranded Giant ::..
“To bad I already found him. It’s really true what they say. Human flesh really does taste like chicken!”

The giant decided to attempt a surprising leg kick, but I had him scouted from the start. Spinning around I dropped him with a sick leg sweep that knocked him on his ass. He looked up at me with pure shock on his face

‘Stay down, I don’t need to kill you’

Rage took over his face and he stood back up. He toward over me with eases, and took another swing this time looking to knock my head clean off my shoulders. I dodge the punch, and jammed my fist into his ribs. Cocking back I delivered a haymaker to the side of his face and the giant barley flinched.

Instead he wrapped me up in a bear hug and attempted to squeeze the life out of me. That very instant I wanted to pull my 9 inch blade from my hip, but decided that would be a last attempt to stay alive.

Throwing my head back I caught him right under the Jaw, his hold weakened and I followed it up by driving my foot straight into his nuts, which made the big man stumble backwards giving me breathing room. Without missing a beat I charged the giant Tom Hanks looking survivor with a three piece combo to the jaw. Pulling up the leg of my jeans I went for a tornado spinning kick, but the cocksucker caught me in mid air and drove me back first into a tree!

I was one all floors when the fucker decided to kick me dead center in the ribs. It was getting really hard not trying to kill this asshole.

Driving my center of my head in his nut sack in an act of desperation. Driving my first into his bent over face, over and over again. I saw the spit of blood flying from his mouth and land across a rock that was covered in fungus.

‘I don’t give a flying fuck how big you are. That had to hurt!’

Started working the ribs and midsection before coming up with a lethal upper cut, I had the big fucker teetering on the edge of a cliff drop. With out thinking I made a leap of faith and speared us down the steep drop. We rolled down the hill hitting everything on the way down.

I felt a rock jam into the back of my rib

I screamed in agony as we kept on rolling over each other

We came to a stop on the edge of a bonafide edge of a cliff. The drop had to be will over 20 stories high. The giant pinned me to the ground and proceeded to wrap his Shaq sized hands around my neck

That’s when I made a bold choice

Reaching for the knife attached across my chest, I stuck the giant over 9 time’s right in his neck. The blood begun to squirt all over my face and upper body. Looking up at him, I saw the life leave his eyes. Without effort I kicked the big man right over the edge of the cliff.

But the poor stupid son of a bitch was dead long before he crashed down on to the jagged rocks

‘Bitch ass motherfucker!’

Throwing my head back, I caught a much deserved breath of air before looking over my injuries. My adrenaline was running this poor soul was the first person I’ve killed on the island. I totally knew he shouldn’t have died, but he really did leave me no choice

I bet the fucker got strained on this tropical Island. Judging about how big Nick’s personal piece of paradise was from the plane ride here. It was easy to come floating to shore and never finding Nick’s mansion

But knowing my brother, I was sure he was thrilled with collateral damage

It wasn’t like anyone would even find his body. This island was thousands and thousands of miles away from any other piece of civilization. My breather was cut short as I heard a scream, squinting my eyes I saw Sloane across the gap of the island and she had another stranded survivor on her back.

He must have gotten the drop on her

I pulled my bow and pulled an arrow back, it was a long shot to attempt to make with a Bow and Arrow. Letting out one last breath, I released the arrow and watched it clear the gap and come crashing into the survivors head. Sloane looked around and she could barley make out my silhouette on the rocks.

‘Told you I wouldn’t let anything happen to you.’

Sloane took off into the jungle; while I slide my bow back across my back and begun the dangerous climb back up the slippery hill. Jagged edge rocks made the climb a little more tolerable, but the fresh wet moss was still made it all a disadvantage

When I finally reached the top of the hill, dropping down on the rainforest floor my silence was replaced with gun shots echoing all around.

I wanted to believe that they were more poor souls getting caught in the cross fire

I hope no one found Carmine’s body

I wanted him for my self

♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥
Welcome to the Jungle
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥

‘Is it in you?’

The famed slogan for the product of Gatorade.

It also is a simple question, is it in you, Nick. Days have passed and you know what … there’s nothing from you. I respect the shit out of you bro, there is no denying what you’ve done for this promotion! The history you made! Everyone expects you to be fighting for the NLWF Championship

It’s a given

No one expected me to be here

I had to bust my fucking ass off to be the guy defending the NLWF Championship. I’ve dominated this past era, and there isn’t anything anyone can say differently. But I’ll let you in on a secret Nick; I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. I’m walking into this match, and I’m going to leave it all on the line. When the smoke clears I’ll be leaving Warrior Games the same way I came in

This is one NLWF Championship Opportunity; you’re not going to win Nick

Half of our DNA is the same, but it’s that other half that sets us apart. Tomorrow night we find out whose other half is better. I’m more then ready to shed some DNA to defend this championship! I like pain, unlike others who abuse Alieve and Bayer to extinguish the flames running down their bones when put through torture. I’m not a normal human being; I look at every moment like it’s a new highlight on an already outstanding career Reel. I may breathe and see like one, but my pain tolerance is way beyond the normal.

I know what you’re capable of Nick, but what can you do that hasn’t been already attempted before?

Even before I found out we were brothers, we were best friends. And I hope that doesn’t change after this war. But because we are so close, I know your essentials. I can vision you salivating in sizing me up, but as previously noted, your best just isn’t going to be enough

Nick, I await you in that ring tomorrow night. I’ve got all the tools to succeed. I’ve been stealing the show every event. I will follow the track again this week only hoping that whatever happens, you won’t take it personal as it is just business

I hope to hear your ‘charming’, charismatic voice in hopes to gain some leverage in this battle, and swing the tide!

Let’s make this fun Nick

You’re about to go on a ride of your motherfucking life

At Warrior Games

I’m leaving with the NLWF Championship!

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Welcome to the Jungle I_vote_lcap66/100Welcome to the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down