NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Jungle filled with Cats and Rats

Go down

A Jungle filled with Cats and Rats Empty A Jungle filled with Cats and Rats

Post by Robbie Hart March 31st 2013, 9:06 am

A Jungle filled with Cats and Rats Mgksmokingpot
Ridiculuscious Island
2/08/13

After finally making it up the hill, I was exhausted from the climb and the fight. I decided to set up camp a few yards away from the spot where I ran into the giant retard. I found a monstrous tree knocked over, it took me hours just to hollow the rest of the dead wood before I crawl inside and slept the rest of the night away.

Morning came pretty fast

Buy the first signs of sunrise I was already sitting by a make-shift fire, and heating up some trail mix. It was another perk that was added inside the book bag. The mix cooked up pretty quick, and I have to admit.

Breakfasts by a fire in the middle of a jungle

It was peaceful to say the least

But I couldn’t get to comfortable; I had a greasy Ginny and a slippery Rican to hunt

Finishing my trail mix, I stomped out the fire and rechecked my gear. Checking my compass, I chose to head east. While trying to sleep last night, I heard a faint sound in that direction. Sounded like a waterfall. The sound alone would lure any one running for there lives to head in that direction. They have no supplies and with all of this running, they must be dying for a sip of water.

It wasn’t a bulletproof plan, but it was a start

Creeping through the vines again, I had every single one of my senses on alert. After my run in the day before, I was ready for anything. This deep inside the Jungle would camouflage any one who could be looking to kill me for the supplies on my back.

Going a few more yards, I was quickly stopped in my tracks by a terrifying growl

Slowly turning my head there was a jaguar with in 45 feet from me. His eyes were locked on to mine. He sure was a beautiful cat, but his beauty was over felt by the feeling that he was looking at me with a full stomach in mind. It took everything in my body not to make any sudden movements.

He started to slowly creep closer to me, it was almost time to fight or flight and there was no way I was going to out run a fucking Jaguar. I don’t even think Hussein Bolt could win that race.

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
‘Nice Kitty…’

Grabbing the Deseret Eagle that was holstered around my waist, I could see the refection of the steel bounce off the Jaguars eye. He showed his teeth and let one last growl before he leaped into action and dead ahead towards me

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Three shots echoed all around the jungle, each bullet hit the charging cat in his face. The round blowing a piece off with every hit! The dead weight slammed into me and crashed on top of me as I hit the ground.

His blood spilled all over me, and it took everything I had to get the beast off of me

Took a quick second to regain my self before taking off to the waterfall. I was sticking to my plan. Within minutes I reached the end of the jungle, where the trees were replaced with stone. That’s where I saw him.

Steel Fucking Angel

He had his back turned away from me. I could have easily shot an arrow through the back of his head; he wouldn’t even see it coming. But this was personal; I wanted this rat to fucking feel every inch of pain. I reached to my waste and slip out my machete. Slowly I creped out of the jungle line and got up right behind him, and took a wild swing at his head with the machete.

Like a rat with eyes in the back of his head, he countered and quickly spun himself around. Steel reached for his gun, but meet the sharp end of my machete. The impact almost cut his hand cleans off. But like the want to be samurai ninja that he is, Steelio pulled out his own machete and the knife fight was on.

He was on full attack mode after almost losing his hand. He charged at me taking wild and crazy swings with the Mexican sword. With each slash I would dodge it with grace, all the while picking my spots.

First slash; he caught an elbow to the back of the head

Second slash; he caught my knee into his ribs

Third slash; I drove my shoulder into his elbow causing him to drop the knife

I kicked him backwards away from me, all the while steeping towards him. He took another jump at me and I took my own slash cutting him clean across the chest. Not enough for organs to spill out, but enough to cause massive pain and equal amount of blood. Sliding my machete into its holder I began beating the shit out of Steelio.

‘I’m going to kill you with my bare fucking hands, and smile while doing it’

Driving my fest across the bridge of his nose, I felt the rush of blood pour over his face as his nose shattered. Stepping back a step, I hit him with a superkick for shits and giggles.

‘Is it wrong that I’m enjoying this a little to much?’

Grabbing him up by his hair, I hit a strong right hand across his chin. Followed it up with an even stronger left hand, and to finish the combo I drove my boot into his ribs. I was done playing with this rat; I was going to slit his throat.

But never got the chance to

A bullet went whizzing by my ear. A couples of inches to the right and I would have been leaving the jungle in a fucking body bag. Dropping Steel in a puddle of his own piss, I looked up and saw Carmine Vestieri standing there holding my Desert Eagle. The son of a bitch was still alive after jumping out of the plane, and he found himself a weapon. Reaching over to my holster but felt nothing.

I forgot to pick it up after the jaguar landed on me!

A fatal mistake

I was again knocking on death’s door, only this time I decided to flight rather then fight. Took off running the edge of the rocks highlighting the waterfall, and again just missed a bullet from Carmine as it ricochets off the stone, I drove into the jungle for support. Running through the trees I spotted Carmine keeping up and this time he had a bloody and beaten Steel Angel with him.

Running was getting harder and harder to do with the Jungle inclosing around me. That’s when I saw an old cruise ship that must have crashed into the island half the ship was crushed under the pressure of the falls. But the other half was stuck into the trees, quickly I ran into the fungus and vine covered broken ship.

..:: Carmine Silva ::..
“There’s only two entry points into that there piece of shit. And there both covered by someone who would like nothing better then to blow your fucking head off!”

He shot another round into the door way that I just ran into. The bullet implanted it self into a piece of the ship. I moved to the middle of the hull, out of his reach for that type of firearm.

..:: Carmine Vestieri ::..
“How’s it feel being the one running for your life?”

Leaning over to check to make sure the exit to this death box was indeed covered. Steel Angle was standing there with his machete. He was a mess with a mixture of dry and fresh blood covering the lower half of his face

“Seeing as there’s a bounty on my fucking head, I don’t really have all the time in the world to wait for your chicken shit ass to face you’re execution! Steelio … Let’s kill this motherfucker!”

They both took small and slow steps but they were both heading inside. Leaning against a piece of rusted metal I tilted my head back in frustration on the steel. That’s when I saw the escape hatch was wide open!

Running up the side of the opposite wall, and almost as if I bounced off the wall I leaped up and pulled myself through the hatch. While Carmine and Steel searched the rusted ship, I was already moving up a tree that was part of the vines that wrapped the entire ship

They both came out the opposite way they came in, and you could sense even more tension in the air as Carmine and Steel stood a few feet apart

..:: Steel Angel ::..
“You’re head is my ticket off this shit hole”

“Are you fucking retarded? I don’t give a fuck if you served my head to Nick on a silver platter; you’re still not leaving this island alive!”

Carmine pointed the gun; I watch the scene unfold while I kept swinging from tree to tree like a fucking monkey.

“If you ask me, I’m doing you a favor”

Before Carmine could pull the trigger, Steel took off running deeper into the jungle, trying to put space between him and Carmine, but the Italian Lion chased after him

BOOM

Carmine took a shot at Steel, but instead of connecting with the rat. He blew a hold through a tree and Steel kept on running. I followed Steelio from the top of the trees. Steel kept running until he entered a clearing with nothing but mud and trees around him. He held up his machete looking for Carmine to come through the trees

What he didn’t expect is me crashing down on him from up above

‘Time to finish what I started’

Steel rolled out the mud and came up waving his machete at me, I ducked and weaved away from the blade, he sliced my shirt open but that’s as close to cutting me as he got. Ducking and getting to his back, I spun around and kick him with a spinning heel kick to the side of his head. I grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled him back, his spine cracked as it bent over my knee

This time I was just gonna crack his neck and get it over with

But again Carmine charged with what looked like a home made spear. He cracked it across my back. Releasing Steelio and rolling away, I got up to my feet. He took another swing, this time for my head. I dropped down and delivered blow after blow to Carmine’s ribs then dropped him with a left hook dropping him down to the mud.

Steel Angel came up from behind, he was hobbled and slow and it made it easy to counter his attack by sweeping his legs out from him. I backed off and flipped my machete in my hand. If I wasn’t having so much fun I would have ended this with a bullet in both there heads

I charged at Carmine and Steelio looked to take advantage of the situation and looked to drive his machete into my ribs but he never got the chance as he was dropped with a gun butt to the back of the head.

Carmine took off running, but he did so with a knife stuck in the back of his shoulder

I looked over at who saved my ass with Steel and to no surprise my sister stood there with the sniper rifle in her hand

..:: Sloane ::..
“Guess this makes us even”

She was talking about the incredible shot I made with a bow and arrow to save her ass a day earlier

‘I had it all under control’

“Sure you did”

She rolled her eyes as she walked over to my side and we both looked at a knocked out Steel Angel.

“What our we going to do about him.”

‘He’s a Rat’

I walked over to Steel Angel’s head, and pulled out my 9 mm side arm.

I cocked the hammer

And pulled the trigger

BOOM

I slide the gun back into the holster, and walked back to Sloane

‘Just like we were thought’

I then started to chase Carmine

“You going alone”

‘I got this’

Sloane watch as I ran back into the jungle

I was going to end this

♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥
ROBBIE HART’S EDITION
The Shoot
♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥ - - - ♥

I find myself brimming with enthusiasm for the task at hand: I’m buzzing around like an eight year old on an ecstasy diet. That doesn’t mean to say I’m overly confident heading into this match though...

Make no mistake about it, this is the biggest test of my professional career!

And just when I thought this was going to be a fucking disappointment

Nick F’n Ridicule is ready to fucking play!

I’ve been asking for this ever since I took this championship from him. Although Nick see’s this as my only flaw in my armor, I’m here to prove to him that unlike Anthony King, I not only can hang with one of the best to ever wear this strap but I can beat him too!

I’m more then ready to defend this championship and bring it to a level that it hasn’t been at for almost four years! I want to bring the prestige back to this belt, just like Nick did. I want to face the fucking best at there best each and every time this motherfucking championship is up for grabs.

I’m thrilled I’m getting Nick at his best, because really is there any other way to resurrect this championship without going through the guy who made it famous?

Nick is the best friend that I have ever made in wrestling and in life, but the only thing that trumps my admiration for him as a person is my own will to win. My thick skinned, pig headed ego won’t allow Nick to get the better of me. It just simply isn’t meant to be. Fate has penned this epic encounter for the pair of us in order to serve as a proving ground for my finest hour...

Saturday will be the night that I keep my honor, my throne and my life’s work.

The last thing anyone wants to see kick off the next era of the NLWF is another place holder as champion. The last thing anyone wants to see is a re-run of Johnny Stylez’ World Championship run.

That stunt almost killed the start of the Anarchy era

Nick, you look like you’re self bud. Comparing me to Frank is just insulting, it’s a smart plane but one that will come back to bite you in the ass. You may not don his last name, but you carry around that Stylez stink. You know the one I'm talking about mang, the one where you put forth an effort when it benefits you and if it doesn’t then you put up a lame showing

You're a chip of the ol' block

And that’s without mentioning all the careers you stepped on to get to the Immortal level that you find you’re self in. For crying out load, you mastered a plan with BC to go one up against Johnny, and spring boarded your career off of his legacy inside that faithful ‘Live or Die’ match. You might call yourself Ridicule, but you’re whole career is tainted with the DNA of a Stylez

Like Father Like Son right Nick?

I only share the same last name, but as far as I’m concern I was raised to be a fucking Smith. If I was in any shape or forum like my old man, I would have never beaten you and King to become the NLWF Champion in the first place.

I have never been as determined to wipe that shit eating grin off your face as I am in this moment. And what makes it that much better; you won’t have an excuse after you lose at Warrior Games. This is you at your best, and this is me on point. The adrenaline glands are already beginning to work overtime at the mere thought of planting my fist between your eyes.

Nick if I haven’t made this fact clear yet, you're going to be getting me at my Absolute best. For all the planning you make, all the preparations, all the fall backs and backups you have in place, it won't make a difference in the end. I will let you shoot your load, let you give me absolutely everything you've got, and then I'll just swoop right in and plant you on your dome with everything I got.

Because you, just like everyone else, you will leave an opening.

And after I capitalize on that, after I beat you and keep the NLWF Championship, you'll have to lie on the mat, look up at me and realize that the torch has been passed and there is a new dominate name in our family tree!

And for the first time in a long time

It’s not someone with the ‘Mark’ bloodline

Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A Jungle filled with Cats and Rats I_vote_lcap66/100A Jungle filled with Cats and Rats Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down