NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Part 2]

Go down

The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Part 2] Empty The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Part 2]

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 13th 2012, 7:49 pm

Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
October 10th 2012
□Part 2□

In the street a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta zooms by at top speeds, the roar of the engine gaining attention. The powerful vehicle spins out, turning around on the spot, parking perfectly in front of the sidewalk and red carpet. The passenger door opens and out steps Ferrari Spokesman Luca Colajanni a petrified look on his face.

Luca Colajanni

Wow that’s fast!

He stumbles and staggers toward the mansion following the red carpet. The drivers door opens and out steps Formula-1 Team Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso.

Fernando Alonso

Hello everyone!

He hurries around the car to the side of Luca Colajanni, making sure he doesn’t fall from the wild ride.

Fernando Alonso

Who thinks they have what it takes to drive the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta?

Suddenly the engine comes back to life. As soon as the Ferrari representatives turn around, the windows of the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta roll down.

Tommy Cornell
WE DO!

Tommy Cornell screams from the passenger seat as the representatives look on frightened. John Greed sits in the drivers seat, shaking his head.

John Greed
You never leave the keys in the ignition.

Fernando Alonso

I didn’t mean now!

Tommy Cornell
YOU DIDN’T SAY THAT!

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta speeds off down the road, leaving the representatives in its dust. The car speeds away from zero to eighty miles in no time at all. The representatives watch as the car disappears into the nights darkness.

Fernando Alonso

Are they gonna come back?

Luca Colajanni

Should we report this?

Brenton Cyrus hurries from the mansion approaching the representatives until he stands at their sides.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Gentleman, those are the voices of the NLWF, our representatives of sorts. They just wanted to test drive the prize of the City of Evil prize fight, you know, get an inside look for our millions of fans. You do want the fans to see what a finely crafted vehicle you’ll be releasing in 2013.

Luca Colajanni
Of course of course!

Fernando Alonso

I thought they were stealing the car!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
No, no.

Brenton Cyrus rolls his eyes, grimacing as he turns around to lead the representatives inside.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Please gentlemen, follow me inside for the announcement.

They follow Brenton Cyrus toward the mansion then stop at the stairs.

Fernando Alonso
It’s a good thing they weren’t stealing it, cause then we’d have to get you something else for your birthday.

Brenton Cyrus stops in his tracks and turns around slowly.

Luca Colajanni
You weren’t supposed to tell him that!

Brenton Cyrus smiles it off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hahaha! They’ll be back.

Brenton Cyrus says in an unsure manner.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Thank you tremendously for the vehicle, please come inside my home.

They enter the mansion, Brenton Cyrus holding up his arms gaining the attention of the party goers.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Who wants to know another match for City of Evil?

He looks around at the excited crowd.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
This will be as featured attraction bout, a prize fight, sponsored by Ferrari.

The crowd erupts into applause.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

To tell you more, Ferrari spokesman Luca Colajanni and Formula-1 driver Fernando Alonso. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to make a phone call.

Brenton Cyrus removes his cell phone from his pocket and holds down the number six. He steps away as Luca Colajanni takes his place.

Luca Colajanni

Thank you Brenton! Happy Birthday! Can we give it up for Brenton?!

The crowd begins clapping, Brenton Cyrus then holds up his hand and places his finger in his ear. He steps away as the cheers die down.

Luca Colajanni

Hello again! The NLWF was founded on its prize fight mentality. Ferrari has had ties with the NLWF since the beginning when we inked a deal with Carmine Vestieri. Though we were never able to book a prize fight in the past, Brenton Cyrus has opened the door for us to book a King versus King match for the City of Evil pay per view event.

The crowd cheers.

Fernando Alonso

The prize for this fight is the unreleased 2013 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. The car we arrived in that your friends stole.

Luca Colajanni

You mean borrowed. Now when looking at the NLWF roster we had to make sure to pick two fighters that we knew would put it all on the line. That is why we’ve selected for you “The Submission King” Cody Taylor against “King” Spitta Andretti.

Fernando Alonso

That match will be far out sick.

Cody Taylor is congratulated by team SWAG. He steps up to shake the hands of the Ferrari representatives but is cut off by Spitta Andretti who slaps the hands of the two men as he plays to the crowd. Cody Taylor brushes himself off then continues as he was to shake hands with both men.

Fernando Alonso

How about a pose down?

Luca Colajanni

Yeah, how about a picture?

Spitta Andretti crosses his arms and turns his back on Cody Taylor who poses behind him, flipping him off double fingers. Fernando Alonso poses with two thumbs up as Luca Colajanni places his arm around him with a smile. The picture is taken and Cody Taylor quickly sneaks to grab a chair. He places it behind Spitta Andretti then taps him on the shoulder. Spitta Andretti turns around tripping over the chair taking out the Ferrari representatives. Cody Taylor laughs at all three men on the ground as Spitta Andretti struggles to his feet mumbling and cursing.
The shot cuts to Brenton Cyrus in the hallway, near the stairway still on his phone.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You had better answer this time or I swear to SELF!

Tommy Cornell answers.

Tommy Cornell

YOU’VE REACHED THE FASTEST MAN IN CANADA, ROUGH JUSTICE SPEAKING.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
THE ONLY ROUGH JUSTICE WILL BE HOW I REMOVE YOUR HEADS IF YOU DO NOT RETURN TO THIS PARTY!

Alison Williams comes halfway down the stairs.

Alison Williams
SHHHH! Brenton, hurry up and kiss your daughter goodnight.

Tommy Cornell
AWWWW! MISS US ALREADY?! Who is this?

Brenton Cyrus talks through his teeth.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

This is the man who’s going to punt kick your head from your shoulders!

Tommy Cornell
OH BC! HOW’S IT GOING?! CAN YOU HEAR ME OVER THIS ENGINE?! JOHN IS DRIVING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAST! Are there speed limits in Canada?

Brenton Cyrus face palms.■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You have to come back, if you like the car that much I’ll make sure you each get your own in your contracts.

Tommy Cornell
JOHN! HEAD BACK TO THE PARTY, BC SAYS WE GET ONE OF THESE IN OUR CONTRACTS!

Brenton Cyrus can hear the sounds of celebrating at the other end of the line. He rolls his eyes still waiting for an acknowledgment, whether or not they’re coming back.

Tommy Cornell
GREEDY! WE SHOULD STEAL SHIT MORE OFTEN, I SAW THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP THAT BC HELD ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-FOUR DAYS. IF WE STEAL IT, MAYBE WE’LL GET A SHOT AT IT!

Brenton Cyrus looks at his phone in disbelief.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’M STILL ON THE LINE!

Tommy Cornell
STEAL ALISON… OHP!

The line goes completely dead silent. The sound of Tommy Cornell taking a gulp before he speaks softly.

Tommy Cornell
Hello?

Brenton Cyrus hangs up his phone, grinding his teeth pretending he didn’t hear that. Brenton Cyrus heads up stairs to his daughters bedroom where Alison is with Claire. He approaches the crib and leans in, placing a kiss on his daughters forehead. He looks at Alison Williams who has her arms crossed.

Alison Williams
What are you going to do about that drinking challenge thingy?

Alison Williams keeps her voice quiet, as not to wake Claire. Brenton Cyrus crosses his arms, mimicking Alison Williams.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

What do you think I should do?

He asks, matching her tone perfectly.

Alison Williams
Carver Ocean isn’t worth a lifelong streak like being straight edge.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I agree.

Alison Williams
You do?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
If I’ve learned one thing over the past few years, it’s that you can’t let the bottom dwellers drag you to that level.

Alison Williams
Wow Brenton, I’m really proud of you. I thought for sure you would be embarrassed by him outshining you.

Brenton Cyrus drops his arms and ceases to match Alison Williams.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What?

Alison Williams
Well, he called you out in front of everyone, on your birthday, in your house, at your party. In front of your daughter and, well me. I thought for sure you would revert back into your old self. You know, you used to have quite the temper. I used to make you mad, just so you would have sex with me, you know get all aggressive. Mmm.

Brenton Cyrus and Alison Williams stare at each other then begin to make out passionately. Alison Williams lifts her legs wrapping them around Brenton Cyrus who hold her in his arms. Their tongues do battle as they continue to make out until the sound of Tommy Cornell and John Greed arriving in the stolen vehicle. Brenton Cyrus tries to pull away but Alison Williams holds the back of his head. Brenton Cyrus walks to the window with Alison Williams attached to him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
One crisis averted..

Alison Williams continues kissing Brenton Cyrus.

Alison Williams
I want the D.

Alison Williams reaches down, hand fighting Brenton Cyrus for control of the pant zipper.

Alison Williams
Lemme have it. Is it because of the cameraman?

Alison Williams pie faces the camera trying to get him to leave.

The Match
You now know that I want to fight Corey Casey at City of Evil, a pay per view that he owes his entire career to. Corey Casey would not be the man he is today, if not for City of Evil 2009!

The truth about Corey Casey was that he was a talentless prick before the NLWF, but more importantly, before he aligned himself with me. He would have been destined for mediocrity over greatness, I have no doubt about that!

That is the night that changed his life forever and now NLWF will be hosting a City of Evil which will be the night that changes this federation forever! Corey Casey is a guy who never gave anything back to the NLWF, yet he reaped the rewards at every opportunity.

This is a chance for Corey Casey to repay the NLWF for everything he has now, for everything this company did for him. I am offering him an opportunity of a lifetime, a chance to walk out of the NLWF as the World Champion forever!

All he has to do is beat an old dog. A guy who he thought he could lynch and kill. A guy who hasn't even competed in a match in several years. Corey Casey, come and finish what you started.

or are you afraid like everyone believes?

I don't think that's the case, but everyone is saying that it is. Everyone is saying Corey Casey fears Brenton Cyrus! Corey Casey fears Nick Ridicule! Corey Casey fears the NLWF! If everyone is saying it, it must be true, that's some of your feds logic at its finest.

Show the world you're more than just a fat bitch! More than just a Brenton Cyrus dangler who had to leave and for him own fed just to get a small taste of what it's like to be God.

You still haven't even come close to that level, but that hasn't stopped you from trying. How many failed stables have you formed? How many times have you begged for Salvation?

Get off my dick and step into my ring.

It's time for you to put up or shut the fuck up. Because you've talked a lot of shit these past few years even though your fed is a turd, and I have never seen you once back up any of the shit you spew from the asshole that is your mouth!

You think you have it in you to kill God? Why not do it where God created you?

Will you step up or will you prove everyone else right?

Will you show everyone what a coward you truly are or will you face your greatest fear?

The choice is yours and I'll understand your decision either way. But you only have one week to make your choice.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Part 2] I_vote_lcap100/100The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Part 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down