NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■HBO Uncensored Presents: Brenton Cyrus Uncensored 3■- -■Part 2 of 5■-

Go down

-■HBO Uncensored Presents: Brenton Cyrus Uncensored 3■- -■Part 2 of 5■- Empty -■HBO Uncensored Presents: Brenton Cyrus Uncensored 3■- -■Part 2 of 5■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 23rd 2009, 5:16 am

-■■-
-■†■-
-■■-
-■□BRENTON CYRUS□■-
-■■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■■-
-■†■-
-■■-
-■□GOD□■-
-■■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■HBO Uncensored Presents: Brenton Cyrus Uncensored 3■- -■Part 2 of 5■- Uncensored

Shadow Demon, I’m a bit nervous, I’ve got a lot going on man, I think I’m neglecting my wrestling career Bro. You see, Death Angel kept me focus on Wrestling, that’s something I respect about the bastard.

I’m so focused on what seems to be the downfall of my personal life, that I’m starting to freak out a bit. But then I look at Shadow Demon seems to have pulled a Shadow Demon on me this week, he’s been Missing in Action.

So it got me thinking, Shadow Demon is a big match, usually leads to a disappointing night for Shadow Demon, and now I’ve decided this Sunday at Resurrection of Respect will be no different. Shadow Demon, I respect you, that’s why I’m doing this Uncensored Special on you, but the fact is when it comes to Title matches, you choke!

Lets take a look back shall we? You were a prisoner of the Asylum, a place designed to mentally break people and turn them into slaves for Havoc to use at his disposal. Shadow Demon you overcame the odds at New Era and beat the Hall of Famer Johnny Styles in a stretcher match, with a punt kick from me.

But a win is a win and you won big, you were even named number 1 contender for the Universal Championship at War Games. You had Havoc one on one and you laid down and let them change it, I understand you are respectful, but you don’t have to be respectful to people who walk all over you!

Do you remember when I bullied you? Do you remember when I said that as long as you were part of the Asylum you would fail! You were brainwashed, you and Death Angel were brainwashed! It’s sick, you guys were sick, the guy had master of puppets as his entrance theme, because that’s what you were to him. I hate to be the guy to smack reality into you, but this isn’t the fantasy world, this isn’t the world Shadow Demon lives in, this is the real world, this is my world!

Shadow Demon lets see your face, lets see who you are on a personal level, lets see you show the world you have a human side! Shadow Demon I don’t know your real name, I don’t know where you’re from, I don’t know who you were before the Asylum changed you into Shadow Demon!

You FAILED to become the Universal Champion at War Games and all you said was, “Oh, Well, I Tried.” You are better then that Shadow Demon! Then King of the Throne came and you didn’t even try, you just let the chance pass like title shots are just handed to random people.

So lets see, lets see how bad you want my championship, lets see if you’re willing to wipe off the makeup that hides your shame. I’ll be waiting.

-■■-
-■†■-
-■■-
-■□GOD□■-
-■■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■■-
-■†■-
-■■-
-■□BRENTON CYRUS□■-
-■■-
-■†■-
-■■-

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■HBO Uncensored Presents: Brenton Cyrus Uncensored 3■- -■Part 2 of 5■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■HBO Uncensored Presents: Brenton Cyrus Uncensored 3■- -■Part 2 of 5■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down