NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Final Part]

Go down

The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Final Part] Empty The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Final Part]

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 13th 2012, 9:37 pm

Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
October 10th 2012
□Part 5□

The shot cuts inside the house where Chef Death Angel announces dinner. All guests file into the dining room. Brenton Cyrus sits at the head of the table with Alison Williams to his left and his daughter to his right in her high chair. James Shark sits next to Alison Williams on the left with SWAG, and Nick Ridicule sits next to Claire with his family to the right. Dinner is served.

John Greed
First we’ll be having a delectable pear salad.

Tommy Cornell
Where’s the meat?

John Greed
Relax Tommy, this is a civilized meal. The meat comes out last.

Tommy Cornell
John look.

John Greed looks over to see Tommy Cornell pointing at Nick Ridicule and James Shark, both men snarling at one another.

Tommy Cornell
Good thing there are so many knives on this table. For all the tension cutting, since the meat comes out last.

John Greed rolls his eyes as the servants clear the table for the next meal. The next meal is served.

John Greed
Now we’ll be having clam chowder and the waiters will be taking drink orders.

Tommy Cornell
Drinks! While I wait for my meat.

Brenton Cyrus mingles with both Nick Ridicule and James Shark. Alison Williams feeds Claire some soup. The waiters deliver drinks and clear the table.

John Greed
Are you ready for the meat Tommy?

Tommy Cornell
Not as much Alison, but yeah I’m hungry.

The waiters bring in the sirloin steaks and places them around to the guests.

Tommy Cornell
Finally! Some meat.

All the guests enjoy the meal and the conversation. When the meal is over the waiters take coffee or tea orders and clear the table. The waiters dish out the coffee, giving Brenton Cyrus his tea and his daughter Claire a bottle. Carver Ocean enters the house and walks in the dining room up to Brenton Cyrus.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you looking for something to eat hobo? Cause I’ve got enough food to feed the needy.

Tommy Cornell
BURN!

Carver Ocean
I’m far too drunk to enjoy a meal, unlike some people.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Then what are you doing here?

Carver Ocean
I changed my pants.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That’s nice. No one wants to smell your pee stained pants.

Carver Ocean
I thought about my obsession with outshining you and Tommy Cornell was right, I was being a fool.

Tommy Cornell
A fool who pissed himself!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s good you realized that, hopefully you won’t forget in your drunken state.

Carver Ocean
Oh I won’t forget tonight. I’ll never forget tonight.

Carver Ocean hold his hand out.

Carver Ocean
I want to offer a true.

Behind his back, not only does Carver Ocean have his fingers crossed he also slips a powder substance into the tea of Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus looks at the hand of Carver Ocean, then shakes his head.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Not a chance. But we can let bygones be bygones.

Carver Ocean
I’d like that, perhaps I can have my RV keys back. Since you technically didn’t beat me.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Again, not a chance.

Carver Ocean
Fine. I’d like to purpose a toast, to Brenton Cyrus, the man, the myth, the legend! GOD OF GODS! Outshiner of all that is holy.

Carver Ocean grabs the water glass in front of Brenton Cyrus and holds it up.

Everyone
To Brenton Cyrus!

Everyone drinks. Then Death Angel brings out special birthday cake, pushing Carver Ocean out of his way.

Death Angel
I’ve made a special cake for Brenton Cyrus.

Death Angel cuts into the cake and everyone notices the cake bleeding in front of them. Death Angel struggles to cut a slice as everyone stares.

Tommy Cornell
Stripper in the FUCKING CAKE MAN!!

John Greed
That’s just wrong.

Alison Williams gets up and picks up Claire.

Alison Williams
A dead stripper in a cake is just about enough for me. Brenton meet me upstairs to tuck Claire in.

Alison Williams winks and leaves the dining room

John Greed
I wonder if the girl in the cake is the stripper from earlier.

Tommy Cornell
I hope not, she was my Tuesday night delight.

Death Angel
Does anyone want some cake?

A rumble of no’s erupt in the room as the guests get out of there seats.

Tommy Cornell
Yeah, I don’t eat strippers. Dead or alive.

John Greed
Same.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Next will be the contract signing, if you could all head outside I’ll be joining you shortly.

Everyone leaves the dining room as fast as they can as Death-Angel begins eating the cake.

Tommy Cornell
Well that was disturbing, but it’s just another wild twist to come from this Bday Bash!

John Greed
I don’t think I can handle anymore of this, what else could possible happen?

Tommy Cornell
We still have the contract signing for the main event of City of Evil coming up!

John Greed
Once they sign the contract the biggest match of this year will be official!

Tommy Cornell
It will also mark the official end of this party and the end of the NLWF lockout.

Tommy Cornell and John Greed step outside where the press conference is being set up with a podium and several chairs. The shot cuts inside to Brenton Cyrus who slowly makes his way up the stairs on his way to the second floor.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Hmmm, I’m starting to feel funny..

Brenton Cyrus grabs onto the guardrail and continues up the steps.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Something I ate is not sitting right..

He makes it to the top and favors his stomach, then he walks over the his daughters room. He looks inside for Alison Williams, but she sneak up behind him. She places her hands over his eyes.

Alison Williams
Guess who..

Brenton Cyrus turns around slowly and they begin to make out. Alison Williams backs Brenton Cyrus into the master bedroom and she shoves him down onto the bed.

Alison Williams
You’ve been playing with me and teasing me all night! Now I want the D!

Alison Williams aggressively rips open the shirt of Brenton Cyrus and begins to kiss his chest.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I want the V!

Brenton Cyrus rolls over ending up on top of Alison Williams. She wraps her legs around him and reaches down, searching for the D.

Alison Williams
I’m going to get it Boo Bear.

The two continue to kiss as Alison Williams reaches down, unzipping the pants of Brenton Cyrus with ease. She reaches in and grabs hold of his dick.

Alison Williams
Oh finally!

Brenton Cyrus lifts Alison Williams dress up, then he pulls her panties aside. She moans as Brenton Cyrus begins to touch her, sliding two of his fingers in and out of her pussy.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

You’re so wet!

Alison Williams uses the cock of Brenton Cyrus to thump her clit, then she wiggles it on her pussy getting it nice and wet before lining it up and sliding it in. She grabs the ass of Brenton Cyrus and pulls him closer, forcing him deep inside. Brenton Cyrus begins to pound away, as Alison Williams helps out squeezing his ass with each thrust. The shot cuts outside to the press conference as it’s finished being set up.

Tommy Cornell
Just waiting on Brenton Cyrus to get us officially underway with this contract signing!

John Greed
He said he would be right with us, but now we’re just sort of playing the waiting game.

Tommy Cornell
Perhaps we should consider another joy ride in the Ferrari?

John Greed
Sounds good to…

From the mansion sounds of passion are heard. The moans of Alison Williams not only fill the house, but can be heard outside.

Tommy Cornell
IF HE’S GETTING A JOY RIDE, WE SHOULD CERTAINLY GET ANOTHER!

John Greed
Sounds like Alison is the one getting the joy ride!

The shot cuts back to the master bedroom where Alison Williams is now on top, bouncing up and down at top speed. Sweat has formed on the head of Brenton Cyrus, whose pupils are now dilated to maximum size. He looks around the room, a look of fear on his face. He tries to close his eyes, but that seems to make matters worse for him.

Alison Williams
Are you cumming? You’re making funny faces..

Brenton Cyrus sits up and wraps his arms around Alison Williams as she grinds into him from this position.

Alison Williams
Cum inside me Brenton.. Maybe we’ll make triplets this time… or a Boy.

Brenton Cyrus shoves Alison Williams aside, then he gets off the bed. He falls to the floor immediately and tries to get up. He has to settle for sitting against the dresser. Alison Williams looks at Brenton Cyrus from the bed.

Alison Williams
BRENTON! What are you doing!?

Alison Williams touches herself.

Alison Williams
Come finish me off!

Brenton Cyrus manages to stand up, but it’s clear he’s freaking out. He rubs his eyes, but it doesn’t seem to help him.

Alison Williams
What’s wrong with you?

Brenton Cyrus zips his pants up and start to button his shirt. He looks down at the buttons of the shirt, then starts to freak out again, ripping the shirt off of him, throwing it to the ground and delivering a punt kick the shirt.

Alison Williams
Are you going crazy again?

Alison Williams pulls her dress down and stands up, walking toward the door cautiously.

Alison Williams
Because if you are, I don’t want to be here!

Brenton Cyrus puts his hands on his head as if he’s fighting a vicious headache. He looks at Alison Williams, bloodshot eyes, then really starts to flip out.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Get back! Away from me devil woman!

Alison Williams
Devil woman!? Oh no you did not!

Alison Williams gets to her feet and grabs her purse and luggage. She walks to the master bedroom door and looks at Brenton Cyrus.

Alison Williams
I’m out of here! Watch your daughter! I’ll be back on Friday to take her for the weekend!

Alison Williams storms off down the hall, then she rushes down the steps, dragging her luggage behind her. Brenton Cyrus moves to go after her but almost falls to the ground. He settles for leaning again the bedroom door.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Shutup.. Shutup… Shutup….!

Brenton Cyrus looks at nothing, then grabs his head again.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
How could this be happening again?

He looks as if he’s listening to someone speak to him.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

I wont listen to you again!

Brenton Cyrus fights off of the door and falls down out of the room in the hallway. He starts to crawl toward the stairs.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Ali… I’m… Sorry..

The shot cuts outside, where Alison Williams storms out of the mansion passing by Tommy Cornell and John Greed. She hurries to her car, throwing her bag into the back seat as she mumbles to herself.

Tommy Cornell
Where are you going? Don’t you want to see how this party turns out?

John Greed
Yeah, don’t you want to see Nick Ridicule and James Shark make things official?

Alison Williams ignores them and she gets into her car. She starts it up and drives away quickly.

Tommy Cornell
She probably didn’t hear us.

John Greed
Right, I’m sure that’s it.

With everyone starting to get restless waiting for Brenton Cyrus, Tommy Cornell and John Greed get everyone’s attention.

Tommy Cornell
Everyone, it is time for a contract signing!

John Greed
Gather around as the two biggest stars in the industry get set to sign a piece of paper that makes it ok for them to kill each other at City of Evil!

Tommy Cornell and John Greed walk over to the podium, where James Shark and Nick Ridicule are waiting at each side. The shot cuts upstairs to Brenton Cyrus who is struggling to stay up. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out the baby monitor, then he makes his way down the steps, holding on to the guardrail, taking it a step at a time.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

If I needed your help, I would beat it out of myself!

Brenton Cyrus takes another step, but his foot misses and slips out from under him. Brenton Cyrus falls down the steps, rolling down until his lands near the front door. The shot cuts outside where Tommy Cornell and John Greed stand at the podium.

Tommy Cornell
This match is several years in the making! It was here in the NLWF where Nick Ridicule defeated James Shark and it was in the other company where James Shark defeated Nick Ridicule. Now they will meet again, this time with the prize of being NLWF Champion on the line!

John Greed
It all comes down to this one epic encounter!

Tommy Cornell
The life of the No Limit Wrestling Federation depends on the performance of there two men!

John Greed
This will truly be a make it or break it event, with the futures of everyone on the line!

Tommy Cornell
No more waiting, it’s time to sign on the dotted line!

John Greed
This is what all night has been building up to!

The crowd begins to cheer and Nick Ridicule stands up. He takes a step over and stands behind the podium. He looks down at a seated James Shark, then he looks out at all the people.

Nick Ridicule
You ask anyone, what the most important thing to Nick Ridicule is, and I’m sure the ones with even a half wit, will tell you that it’s the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship!

The crowd claps and cheers.

Nick Ridicule
I did more for this company as the NLWF Champion than anyone else did in the years that it was open! I represented the brand of NLWF action in a way that could not, would not, be duplicated. All other NLWF Champions were immediately deemed failures, because I had raised the bar so high that the only way you could touch it, is by having the ability to fly!

Nick Ridicule is handed a black briefcase. He opens it and pulls out the original NLWF Championship belt.

Nick Ridicule

Defeating Shark means that I will get everything I’ve given, back. All the sacrifices I made so that NLWF would survive, only for the fed to be swept from under my feet. I get it all back when I destroy James Shark at City of Evil. It will be the culmination of my career, like things coming full circle for me.

Nick Ridicule lifts the contract in one hand and the original NLWF Championship up in the other. He places both of them down on the podium in front of him, then he grabs the pen and signs the contract.

Nick Ridicule

Shark, it’s a shame you have to be the sheep that is brought to the slaughter, but who else could I use as the sacrificial lamb of the NLWF restart? I’ve not only beaten them all, but I have destroyed them all! I outmatched Corey Casey in brutality, outmatched Chuck Matthews in a battle of brains. At City of Evil, I will out hype you James Shark and I will prove to the entire world that I am still the very best!

Nick Ridicule places the pen down, then he takes the NLWF title and holds it up again. He places the belt back into the briefcase, then he has a seat.

Tommy Cornell
Half of the main event has just become official! Nick Ridicule will be in Las Vegas, Nevada for City of Evil!

John Greed
It’s all up to James Shark now to make this thing official!

James Shark stands up and looks out at the crowd. He reaches into his pockets and pulls out two large stacks of cash. James Shark throws both stacks up high into the air and watches as the money rains down on the party goers.

Tommy Cornell
JAMES SHARK JUST MADE IT RAIN!

John Greed
Those are all hundred dollar bills!

Tommy Cornell and John Greed join in with the partiers trying to grab money as it falls. James Shark steps up to the podium and smirks.

James Shark
Who ready for City of Evil?

The crowd pops loud, still trying to bring down the cash. It stops raining money and James Shark has the attention of the people.

James Shark
Psshhh! Ridicule talkin all kinds of garbage! He would have you thinkin he beat me in both fights! That’s not the case! I ruined his ass in IWF and I’ll be doin it again!

James Shark looks at the contract.

James Shark
City of Evil, all the hype you thought you killed of mine, it’s all comin back to bury you!

James Shark takes the pen and signs the contract.

Tommy Cornell
He signed! IT’S ON! NICK RIDICULE VERSUS JAMES SHARK AT CITY OF EVIL!

John Greed
No turning back for either man now!

James Shark tosses the pen down and he looks at Nick Ridicule who is staring at him from his chair.

James Shark
You just gonna sit there checking me out homie?

Nick Ridicule stands up and the two chest bump as they stand face to face in front of the podium. Brenton Cyrus stumbles from the house, grabbing onto a pillar. He staggers to the press conference and stands between the two main eventers of City of Evil.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
CITY OF EVIL IS NOT CANCELLED!

Tommy Cornell
WE KNOW THAT!

John Greed
Yeah, they already signed!

Brenton Cyrus looks around confused.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Oh.. Well give it up for the two men who do battle at City of Evil!

The people claps hands and cheer loudly as Nick Ridicule and James Shark play to the reactions.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Do either of you have any last words before you square off again for pictures?

Nick Ridicule shakes his head.

Nick Ridicule

Everything I need to say will be said inside the ring at City of Evil!

James Shark
Same!

Brenton Cyrus takes a step back and the two men go face to face again. They chatter back and forth at each other as flashes from cameras go off like a strobe light.

Tommy Cornell
I NEED ANOTHER KNIFE!

John Greed
Stop cutting the tension!

Brenton Cyrus separates them again, but neither man sits down. They continue to stand, staring past Brenton Cyrus at each other.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

I have a challenge to make as well for City of Evil. An inter-promotional challenge so to speak. I have made challenge after challenge only to be declined at every turn. Now I am making the biggest challenge of all. Brenton Cyrus defending the World Heavyweight Title against Corey Casey, the man he forfeited the belt to years ago!

Tommy Cornell
That would be the greatest co-main event in City of Evil history, maybe even NLWF history!

John Greed
I’ve always been a fan of Corey Casey, HE HAS TO ACCEPT THIS MATCH!

Brenton Cyrus starts to shake his head. He turns pale and falls backwards as the sound of a gunshot fires off.

Tommy Cornell
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?

John Greed
You alright?

V.I.P hit’s the ground, having dived in front of James Shark who would have taken the bullet. V.I.P lays moaning and groaning. The party people scatter wildly, fighting to get as far away as they can. Brenton Cyrus manages to get back to his feet, checking V.I.P on his way up.

Tommy Cornell
Holy shit, someone tried to kill Brenton Cyrus or James Shark!

John Greed
Who done it?

Team Swag covers James Shark and surrounds him. They begin to escort him away from the house to the limousine. They get James Shark into the limo, then get inside with him and speed away. Brenton Cyrus staggers and almost falls again, but Nick Ridicule keeps him up.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What happened?

Brenton Cyrus looks around in a panic, then he looks to where the crowd was standing to see Carver Ocean standing, looking around as well.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

You!

Brenton Cyrus goes after Carver Ocean who doesn’t notice him. Brenton Cyrus grabs Carver Ocean and spins him around, then he locks his hands around his throat as he starts to choke.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Trying to kill me? I’ll kill you!

Brenton Cyrus continues to choke Carver Ocean, who reaches into his pocket.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

THEFUCK are you doing?

Brenton Cyrus shoves Carver Ocean away, reaching into his pocket this time, pulling out a handgun.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

IT WAS YOU!

Brenton Cyrus points the gun at Carver Ocean. Before he can pull the trigger, he’s tackled the ground by police officers. They disarm him and force his hands behind his back as they handcuff him.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

Wait… You’re making a massive mistake!

They lift Brenton Cyrus to his knees and begin to read him his rights as he struggles cuffed. Carver Ocean takes a step back and watches on, a smile forming on his face. V.I.P crawls away from the press conference set up, a bullet wound on his bulletproof vest.

V.I.P

I aint going back to jail!

V.I.P crawls away, escaping into the darkness of the night. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and tries to run at Carver Ocean, but he’s tasered until he falls to the ground in front of Carver Ocean. Brenton Cyrus shakes on the ground as he’s dragged to the police car. Carver Ocean points and laughs as they load Brenton Cyrus into the back of the police car. Carver Ocean slowly approaches police car.

Carver Ocean
What a beautiful Toronto night, yet only one star is shining so bright. Who is that one, who OUTSHINES them so bright, well it’s you Carver Ocean…

Carver Ocean watches as the police car turns on its lights. Brenton Cyrus sits in the back of the car, screaming and hollering at the top of his lungs.

Carver Ocean
…Hey BC…

Carver Ocean knocks on the glass of the back seat window, getting the attention of a delirious Brenton Cyrus who stares right at him.

Carver Ocean
Thanks for the invite…

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
CLAIRE! WAIT! CLAIRE!

The sirens sound and the car pulls away, removing Brenton Cyrus from his own home, his own Birthday Bash. Brenton Cyrus watches his mansion from the back of the police car. Suddenly, the mansion explodes from the inside out, fire exploding from the sides and the chimneys of the mansion.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CLAIRE! CLAIRE! STOP THE CAR! CLAIRE!

The police car disappears in the distance, while the mansion burns wildly. Carver Ocean looks at the flaming mansion, then he looks into his hand where he has his RV keys, stolen from the pocket of Brenton Cyrus. He hurries to his RV and gets inside, then drives away in the opposite direction. Sadistic laughter is heard coming from the deck patio of the burning mansion. The shot shows Death-Angel laughing hysterically before disappearing into the mansion, still burning furiously.

Tommy Cornell
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

John Greed
WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!

Tommy Cornell
YOU STILL HAVE THE KEYS TO THE FERRARI?

John Greed pulls out the keys.

John Greed
Of course I do, I never leave the keys in the ignition!

Tommy Cornell and John Greed run to the Ferrari and drive away from the inferno. The mansion continues to burn as Nick Ridicule followed by Robbie Hart, Johnny Stylez and Frank Hart walk casually away. The large ford limousine pulls up out front and they get inside, shutting the door behind them. The initials on the door read, “RS”

The shot fades away on the flames of the mansion.The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Final Part] AnotherMansiongone

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Final Part] I_vote_lcap100/100The Brenton Cyrus 23rd Birthday Bash! [Final Part] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down