NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Day of the Lord

Go down

The Day of the Lord Empty The Day of the Lord

Tuesday
March 9th
The City of Salvation

(Corey Casey stands on the rooftop of the House of the Lord, a huge smile on his face. The entire City of Salvation is seemingly out in full force to celebrate the Day of the Lord. Thousands of Salvation’s faithful residents liter the streets below as they prepare to witness the parade that is to take place throughout the City’s streets.

The priests of Salvation had truly gone above and beyond expectations when it came to decorating the City for the Day of the Lord parade. Every building had a large banner on it bearing the blood red cross of Salvation proudly upon it. Every street had at least four banners on it, all of them reading “Congratulations to the Lord!”

Corey had received word that replica Undisputed Title belt sales had nearly tripled in the last 24 hours on NLWF.com…and the reason was clearly evident in the City today. Every teenager in the City proudly bore a replica of the Undisputed Title on their shoulders, the name plate had been spray painted ruby red to match Corey’s own title…truly, no expense had been spared.

Corey is so focused upon the festivities in the streets below that he doesn’t even hear God walk out onto the rooftop. God slowly walks up beside Corey, standing off to Corey’s left side)

Brenton Cyrus
Truly a reception fit for a victorious Lord of Salvation

(Corey nearly drops the Undisputed Title in surprise)

Corey Casey
My God…I did not hear you…

(Corey immediately goes to bow his head but Brenton Cyrus shakes his head “no”)

Brenton Cyrus
Not today…for today is your day Corey Casey.

(God extends his arm, motioning out over the entire City)

Brenton Cyrus
The followers of Salvation await you…

(Corey smirks at God He motions with his head towards the door)

Corey Casey
They await us…for no celebration for the Lord could be complete without recognizing the power of God

(Brenton laughs as he and Corey climb down from the roof and walk through the House of the Lord. Corey heads for the front door but Brenton grabs his arm)

Brenton Cyrus
I wouldn’t recommend going that way

(Corey gives Brenton a confused look)

Corey Casey
Why not?

(A smile creeps across Brenton’s face)

Brenton Cyrus
Think about it…there are thousands of followers of Salvation out in the streets today…hell, it’s the Day of the Lord….and you want to walk out the front door?

(Corey laughs as he pictures walking out the front door and having thousands of rabid followers of Salvation mob him)

Corey Casey
Haha fair enough…

(Corey turns and heads for the patio door. He pushes it open and holds it open for God. Brenton walks out the door and the two men jump the patio railing and land on the soft grass behind the House of the Lord. The two men then work their way towards the Liberation Arena, where the parade is scheduled to start)

Corey Casey
I just want to say…thanks

(Brenton turns his head slightly as the two men continue walking)

Brenton Cyrus
For what? You’re the one that won the Undisputed Title

(Corey looks down lovingly at the Undisputed Title sitting on his shoulder)

Corey Casey
Through God all things are possible…but I meant thanks for all of this. The parade, “the Day of the Lord,” getting the city all decked out…

(Brenton laughs)

Brenton Cyrus
I didn’t have shit to do with the decorating I can guarantee you that

(Both men laugh as the walk around to the side entrance of the Liberation Arena. They enter the arena and see a number of enormous and colorful floats scattered throughout the arena floor. A marching band is warming up and a number of mascots suddenly run by)

Corey Casey
Is that the DSU?!

(Brenton gives Corey a disapproving glance)

Brenton Cyrus
I said this was your day…not your embarrassment

(Suddenly, a member of the Salvation Security Force walks over to God and Corey holding a clipboard. He immediately bows his head and places his close right fist over his heart)

Security Guard
God…my Lord…I have been instructed to inform you that you are to be seated on the mountain of skulls float

(The guard motions to the biggest float in the arena. It shows a miniature model of the City. Looking over the city is The Hill, which even has a number of little figures crucified on it. Corey laughs as he points out the only golden cross)

Corey Casey
Look…they even included Aaron

(God smirks as he, too, notices the golden cross. Behind the model of The Hill is a seemingly endless mountain of skulls. On top of the mountain are two chairs, with the chair at the top of the mountain slightly raised a little higher than the plush chair to the right side. Corey motions towards the top of the mountain of skulls)

Corey Casey
This might be the Day of the Lord…but this is also a public appearance for God…besides…

(A smirk suddenly appears on the face of Corey Casey)

Corey Casey
I have always been more comfortable sitting at the right hand of God than in the spotlight

(God laughs as he begins to ascend the mountain of skulls. Corey waits until God is seated before climbing up the mountain of skulls himself. Corey takes the chair at the right hand of God and makes sure his Undisputed Title is in plain view. Suddenly, the arena doors open and a roar is heard from those in the city as the parade begins its long trip to the Temple of God.

The sunlight washes over the faces of God and Corey as the mountain of skulls float finally leaves the Liberation Arena and enters out onto the streets. The roar of the people is nearly defining as the people see the Lord, with his Undisputed Title, seated at the right hand of God. The parade slowly moves by the charred remains of Shadow Demon’s house. Corey looks over at the burned remains of Shadow’s house with a look of disgust. Soon the demon would be put down…cast back into the shadows from whence he came…

The parade moves slowly past the Salvation History Museum and is soon right in between the Cafeteria and the Entrance Building. Corey is looking over the crowd, smiling and waving to the followers of Salvation when God suddenly taps Corey on the shoulder, motioning that Corey should look at the rooftop of the Cafeteria.

Corey casts his gaze to the rooftop of the Cafeteria and doesn’t even bother restraining the laughter that erupts. Aaron O’Shea is leaning over the top of the roof of the Cafeteria, staring daggers at Corey Casey. Connor O’Shannon and Derek Wallace stand to either side of Aaron, Connor with the NLWF Championship on his shoulder. Corey locks eyes with Aaron O’Shea and points to the Undisputed Title. Aaron’s eyes narrow as he gives Corey a cold stare. Corey then points up at Connor O’Shannon and then motions towards his shoulder where the NLWF Title sits glistening in the sunlight. AOS turns and finally notices that Connor brought the NLWF title with him. The last sight Corey and God see before the parade takes the corner and heads towards the courtyard in front of the Library, is Aaron smacking Connor in the back of the head.

The parade weaves its way through the courtyard in front of God’s Temple, which is completely packed to the brim with people. The mountain of skulls float slows as it approaches the Temple of God and then comes to a complete stop in front of the Temple. God stands, doing his God pose. Corey then stands and throws his arms out to either side, making sure that the Undisputed Title is safely secured on his shoulder. In the background, The Hill looms ominously. The crucified victims of both God and the Lord watch in anguish as the celebrations rage on in the city far below them.

God then climbs down the mountain of skulls and walks up to the podium which has been set up in front of the Temple of God. As Corey climbs down the mountain of skulls and begins to walk towards the podium, he suddenly realizes something)

Corey Casey
Why isn’t the podium on the roof of the Temple?

(God’s face suddenly takes on a serious look)

Brenton Cyrus
Soon you will know…

(God and the Lord climb the stairs in front of the Temple and walk up to the podium. God gives Corey a smile)

Brenton Cyrus
You first this time…they are all awaiting your words of victory

(Corey is about to protest but God gives him a little nudge towards the podium. Corey adjusts the Undisputed Title and walks up to the microphones. The crowd roars as Corey approaches the microphones. The sound of their clapping and cheering seemingly rocks the very foundation of the Temple of God. After a moment, Corey holds out his hands for silence. A hush falls over the crowd as Corey looks out into their smiling faces)

Corey Casey
My friends…welcome to the Day of the Lord!

(Corey suddenly holds the Undisputed Title over his head. The crowd explodes into applause once more. Corey soaks in their cheers, a smile spreading across his face as he tries to remember every feeling, every smell, every sound, every last bit of this memory…he would remember this moment forever. After a moment, Corey once again motions for silence)

Corey Casey
But I did not arrive at this moment alone…for it is through the grace of God himself that I am standing before you as not only the Lord of the City of Salvation…but also as champion

(Corey bows his head in the direction of Brenton Cyrus as the crowd once again begins to applaud. Brenton nods his head slightly)

Corey Casey
But, my friends…I am faced with a monumental challenge. For, at Revolution XX…”the night of violence”…I am to face a stray sheep of Salvation…a Demon that once ran around the streets of this city as one of its own…at Revolution XX I face the one known as Shadow Demon…

(The crowd begins to boo violently. In the distance, Corey can see the faint outline of people pissing on the ashes of Shadow Demon’s former home)

Corey Casey
But…not only am I faced with the challenge of Shadow Demon…but it will also be in a match that hasn’t been seen in NLWF for quite some time…I will be facing Shadow Demon in a Double Cage Horror match…

(A number of the people in the crowd look at each other questioningly)

Corey Casey
I have been told this is a steel cage inside a Hell in a Cell with weapons…which is just fine by me. For you see…there has been one constant in my career…one stabilizing factor throughout my time here in NLWF…when it comes to matches where the goal is to inflict as much pain as humanly possible on your opponent…I have truly risen to the occasion. I have become an innovator of violence and turned shedding blood into an art form!

(The bloodthirsty followers of Salvation once again applaud their Lord. A wild fire begins to dance in Corey’s eyes as he looks out over the masses gathered in the courtyard…and throughout the entire City)

Corey Casey
And this match shall be no different! Shadow Demon! I know you can hear me in whatever hole in the ground you and Phoenix are hiding in! Listen well…for this is the voice of your doom! I will correct history Shadow…I will fix the mistake that I made with you in the past…I will destroy that which I helped to create, that which I unleashed on this world.

(Corey leans forward, the fanatical fire in his eyes burns as intensely as the sun. A sick and twisted grin suddenly appears on his face)

Corey Casey
At Revolution XX…it will truly be a night of violence. I will make sure that your bloody carcass is dragged from ring post to ring post before the end of the night. You will have new scars on your back from my Razorblade-Tipped Cat O’Nine Tails…you will have third degree burns on your face from the fireball I am going to throw into your already scarred and disfigured face…and I am going to make sure that you don’t even make it to War Games!

(Corey is about to utter his parting words when God suddenly climbs to his feet. He walks up to the podium and rests his right hand on Corey’s shoulder. Corey turns around, a surprised look on his face)

Brenton Cyrus
If I may say a few words? The time has come…

(Corey bows his head and motions for God to address his legions of followers. In the background, the sun is just setting behind The Hill…burning with a fire that seems to consume the entire sky…searing the very clouds themselves. After a moment of wild applause God motions for his followers to fall silent)

Brenton Cyrus
The Lord Corey Casey has proven himself a faithful follower of God time and again…and this Undisputed Title reign is his reward…

(The followers of Salvation once again explode with applause. After a moment God motions for silence)

Brenton Cyrus
Corey…I told you that I had a gift waiting for you here in the City. Well, it isn’t so much a gift…but a test…

(Corey gives God a questioning look. The crowd is so silent you can almost hear a pin drop)

Brenton Cyrus
For Corey Casey…you will prove to me…you will prove to the world…that you are truly an unstoppable champion! You will prove to the world that you are truly the Lord of the City of Salvation!

(An evil smile spreads across the face of Brenton Cyrus)

Brenton Cyrus
In your quest to truly become the Lord Salvation needs you to be, the Undisputed Champion NLWF needs you to be…you will do as only God has done before you…

(Corey feels the color drain from his face…he knew what was coming next…)

Brenton Cyrus
You will spend the next five days locked inside God’s Temple…

(The promo suddenly cuts to static…)

--Salvation--
I am going to ask you the most important question of your life.
Your joy or your sorrow for all eternity depends on your answer,
The question is: Are You Saved?
It is not a question of how good you are
Nor is it a question of whether you are a church member or not
It is a question of whether you have seen the light
Whether the God has bestowed upon you
The gift of the light of Salvation
It is through The Lord that this message is delivered,
Through The Lord that God’s message is carried out
And it is through The Lord that The God enacts his will upon The Earth
So if you chose not to worship Brenton Cyrus as your Lord and Savior
Then your life is forfeit in the eyes of Salvation