NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■-

Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- Empty -■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 5:59 pm

-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- OneMomentPart1-1

Here we go, This is the documentary, the “promo” or “segment” I’ve wanted to do for a very long time. Thank you for watching.

Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment

ON HBO

Part 1

April 25th 2009 was the greatest day of my professional wrestling career, and the greatest day of my life. It’s the night that my boyhood dream had become a reality, the one night I could feel my parents looking down at me, watching my match. I finally achieved the dream of becoming the NLWF World Heavyweight Champion after months of hard work.

This series is has been in planning for months now, I wanted to wait for the right time to do it, to talk about the events of that day, but to celebrate making it over 100 days as Champion I wanted to do it finally. That night the foundation of all professional wrestling changed, and Brenton Cyrus, Salvation, was on top looking far down at everyone else.

While shooting my promo for the event, I did a Church of Salvation skit, my first HBO Uncensored, and then I just cut a shoot interview that flowed so freely that I knew something special was going to take place at that event. I’m going to relive that day, and tell you about it, because I remember it like it was yesterday, I still dream about that one day that will forever be cemented in history, as what I called, “The True Dawning of my Era.”

I had become the Global Annihilation Champion a week earlier, by winning the Global Annihilation one night tournament, a tournament I killed Jake Stunner in, destroyed KingofDX, then pulled away with a 2-0 lead over Johnny Styles defeating him again in the tournament final to win it all. One day after the Global Annihilation tournament I went to Direct Hit and Salvation dominated Joe Santiago, Jake Stunner, and Chad Vargas at the HUGE Direct Hit X show, we were making things look easy. I was going into the King of the Throne Pay Per View, with four wins and a wrestler of the week award.

My personal life at the time was dramatic, but If you remember correctly, I didn’t like people getting to know me, So I kept to myself, Salvation, and wrestling. This was back when NLWF was split in half differently, NLWF East and NLWF West, I dominated the East, and the fans loved to hate me, loved to hate Salvation.

“Fuck You Cyrus”
“Fuck You Cyrus”
“Fuck You Cyrus”

It filled the London, England Arena. No one was ready for Brenton Cyrus to become the NLWF World Heavyweight Champion. The Direct Hit fans hated me, they truly hated me, I couldn’t go out in public without starting an altercation and in my first month on Direct Hit I was forced to request a trade to Legacy, I got traded, then traded right back, as I explained in the Havoc Series. The fans in the east have a hero, the same hero I have, his name is Johnny Stylez and he was the greatest of all time at one point in his life. Johnny Stylez was one of the most beloved wrestlers in history, the East Coast fans loved his insults, his swagger, his wrestling ability and the fucking hated my guts for what I was doing to him.

NLWF Direct Hit fans are fucking diehards! They love it, they bleed it, and for them to watch a guy who starred in “North Mason High School Musical” One, two, and three, come in and torture there hero, cost there hero a match by punt kicking them to the skull, kidnap there hero’s son, piss on the grave of there hero’s dead wife while there son watched, force there hero into a match he cant win in order to save his sons life, then taunt the fact that it was all a mastermind plan to fuck over the hero. Johnny Stylez made me famous, and he didn’t even have to. NLWF was pissed at me, they wanted me to be the greatest heel there ever was, all starting with me punt kicking my tag team partner and best friend Chuck Matthews. I refused to do it and they punished me for it,

The fans were heartbroken watching me beat Johnny Stylez, upset of the year they called it, but Johnny Stylez called it the day he finally passed the torch. Johnny Stylez is still a mentor to me, he recently told me that I was greater then he ever was, and it touched me so deeply, it brought tears to my eyes.

After Johnny I moved on to Joe Santiago, a Joe Santiago that was passed his prime and didn’t care about the NLWF. No show after no show, lazy lackluster performance after pure shit, Joe Santiago shouldn’t have been World Champion, he shouldn’t have been wrestling anymore.

“We‘re Changing you‘re storylines”

I was shocked.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What the Fuck do you mean?

Joe Santiago, The Father of God? I thought to myself as I read the idea. I was outraged, this fucking 4East piece of shit was going to try to leech onto my success, just because his JWF days had come and gone. I talked to my lawyers and tried to find some loophole in my contract that could get me out. So I made a suggestion, I’ll only do it if Johnny Stylez can join me and Chuck in Salvation too.

Johnny hated the idea, Chuck hated the idea. Johnny hated the idea because he didn’t want to be a heel. Johnny Stylez, for some reason, believes his career is going to get cut short In a match, therefore he wants every match to be special, and he wants to go out as a face. Chuck hated the idea because he wanted to fight Joe Santiago, he wanted to beat Joe Santiago like I beat Johnny Stylez, and if we were on the same team, that would have never happened.

Chuck being the brilliant creative mind that he is came up with the sinner storyline to break away from Salvation by having Joe Santiago attack, become Hazard on Legacy in the West, become Universal Champion, unmask and come back for Joe Santiago by taunting the Universal Championship to get his match. It was written to perfection, Chuck Matthews was going to be the greatest Face in NLWF History.

After King of the Throne, Joe Santiago opted out of his NLWF contract and fucked everything up. Wasting Salvations time, then turning his back on us.

I was nervous for the first time in my entire life, I was used to being even famous, being watched, performing, but this was different, this was everything. This was it, this was 3 Months of working my ass off for Direct Hit, for NLWF. 3 months of doing the most despicable things on TV just to get a shot. I talked to Johnny Boy before the show. That's when Joe Santiago tried to screw over Chuck Matthews, screw over Salvation, and screw over NLWF.

They milked the storyline without Joe Santiago, only having him appear on the show to hype up Jake Stunner who he would turn against in order to join. It was retarded, I beat the hell out of Stunner who hated the storyline so much he quit.

Then they asked The Mexican Samurai to take his place and didn’t tell him what was going to happen at the Guilty as Charged Pay per View. The entire thing was a disaster that ended Salvation. Chucks storyline was so great he wanted to keep it alive, but it just didn’t work.

King of the Throne is what changed the NLWF, it saved the NLWF, Salvation saved the NLWF. This is my story about King of the Throne, the night I became NLWF world Champion. I hope you enjoyed the preview.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- Empty Re: -■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 6:14 pm

Part 2

That morning I woke up next to my first true love Alison Williams, we had a fantastic night together the night before and today was the day I had waited my life for.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Wake up babe.

She started to open her eyes, her hand reached under the covers where she grabbed my cock.

■■Alison Williams■■
Morning Brenton, go get me some coffee.

I would have done anything she wanted me to, she pretty much owned me at that point, I waited for her to let go after she played with it for a bit. I got up and put some clothes on, we were staying at the Buckingham Gate one of the nicest hotels in England. The day before we were treated to a picnic at St. James Park, then a candlelit dinner at Bistro 51. I was already on top of the world, and I wasn’t even World Champion yet. I went into the kitchen and started the coffee maker. So many thoughts were going through my head, and it was only 5am. This day meant everything to me, this day was the culmination of a life long dream, a dream I felt would never become a reality for me. I poured Ali’s cup of coffee and put cream and sugar like she liked. I brought it into the room, she stood up, she had the hottest body I’d ever seen, and she knew it. He put some clothes on and took the coffee from me.

■■Alison Williams■■
It took you long enough Brenton!

She was a bitch but oh well, I didn’t mind. I knew I would just fuck her brains out later, like I always did when she upset me. She walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. I turned on the TV and there it was, a commercial for King of the Throne.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Wow…

That’s when the nerves hit, I was nervous, my first NLWF World Championship match, at the age of 19. I began to breathe deep, I had never felt this way before, it was the weirdest feeling. Alison finally got out of the bathroom, and oh boy did she look great, I mean, I thought she was the prettiest girl I’d ever seen without makeup, that’s what I would prefer, but she looked amazing.

■■Alison Williams■■
I’m done, the bathrooms all yours and take a shower, you stink.

I was busy staring at her, I snapped out of it and went to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day. I put on my brand new custom made suit, I looked great, like a million bucks. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Ali who was staring at me.

■■Alison Williams■■
Wow Brenton, you clean up nicely.

She bit her lip and continued to check me out, it was actually nice. Ali fanned herself with her hand.

■■Alison Williams■■
Lets go!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m ready.

I knew how I felt about her, but I had no clue how she felt about me. Some days she was the nicest person I knew, and other days she hated me more then anyone. Honestly, I was just waiting for the day she would tell me it’s over. I opened the door for her and we walked out of the room and too the elevators. She seemed different today, she was very quite, and she wouldn’t look at me. We stepped outside and I talked to the doorman who called our limousine.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We need to go to the 02 Arena please.

I sat back, and looked at Alison who was looking out her window. I wondered what was going through her head, then things started to go through my head, maybe she was getting ready to break up with me, maybe this was it, maybe it was over. I looked out my window, I tried to think positive.

[Do You Remember me?]
[Do You Remember me?]
[and the kid I use to be]

I answered my phone.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hello?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! Where are you?

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
What’s up bro, I’m on my way to the arena now.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Do I get to meet your girlfriend today?

I didn’t know what I was going to do, you see I gave Chuck Matthews Sara Elizabeth’s phone number after I dumped her, in exchange he picked a random number out of his “Bible of Sex” where he keeps numbers, pictures, and who knows what else. I’ve only seen the bible once and it was the day he gave me Alison’s phone number.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I don’t know, probably… Where are you?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
I’m still in bed, I met these four girls yesterday and we really hit it off, If I’m late to the show, cover for me, I have to go! Bye!

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
What happened? Chuck? Hello?

I looked at Alison who was starring at me now, she looked away when I looked at her. I never questioned what happened with Chuck Matthews and Alison Williams, I just pretended they didn’t know each other and I kept them apart. Chuck is a, well, a whore and I’m a straightedge who only has sex with people he’s in a relationship with. I guess when it comes to Chuck and I opposites attract, because there were no two as good as us. We finally arrives at the 02 Arena, I set it up so that all my drivers know to drop me off where all the fans can see me, I love talking to people before shows.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ali, these people hate me. I’m not saying this because it bothers me, because it doesn’t, but be ready for some really crazy people. Ok?

She looked at me confused, I grabbed her hand as the driver opened my door. We stepped out of the limousine, the people behind the guardrail were waiting in anticipation to see who it was.

“BOOOOO”

I smiled at all the people, and raised my arm into the air.

“Fuck You Cyrus”
“Fuck You Cyrus”
“Fuck You Cyrus”

I walked towards the guardrail sending the crowd into a frenzy. Some of the fans had I hate Brenton Cyrus t-shirts, others had replica belts, I even saw a foam middle finger that had the words “Fuck You Cyrus” on it. These people were the greatest wrestling fans alive, and even though they hated me, I loved them for the passion they bring to wrestling.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Fuck you Cyrus? Can’t come up with your own cheer, have to copy America?

The crowd booed at me, some screamed unrepeatable things at me, I laughed and shook my head at them.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s her job to fuck Brenton Cyrus, so calm down everyone.

“Is that your little whore”

Nothing pissed me off more then when someone called Alison a whore.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
No, this isn’t my little whore, you’re daughter is my little whore, I sent her to Chuck Matthews and Salvation pimps that little bitch out like there’s no tomorrow.

The crowd was stunned, The man tried his best to jump the guardrail but his fat ass was easily stopped by security.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Fuck you people, what are you going to do when I leave here as NLWF World Champion?

“Hey Cyrus, you see this!”

I looked at the man holding a replica NLWF World Championship, he pressed his lips against
It and kissed it.

“This is something you‘ll never have buddy!”

I laughed at him, it was hilarious.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’re right man, you got me. I’ll that’s something I’ll never have! Because I don’t buy Replica Championship Belts, I go out and I win the real thing!

I reached down into a bag of mine and removed my Global Annihilation Championship and my Undisputed Tag Team title.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
So while you kiss on that three hundred dollar belt, I’m going to go win the real deal and all of you paid to see it!

We walked down into the arena and there it was, the King of the Throne Pay Per View poster, it was the first time I ever saw it.

-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- KingoftheThrone

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hey look, I’m on the Pay Per View poster.

Alison smiled at me, there was something weird about her, I decided not to ask question I wanted today to be perfect. I introduced Alison to Carmine and Jessica who needed to talk to me about the plans for the night. I told Alison to go and wait in my locker room.

Last edited by "The God" Brenton Cyrus on July 25th 2009, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■- Empty Re: -■Brenton Cyrus presents: If I Could Relive One Moment■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 6:15 pm

Part 3

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
What’s up?

■■Carmine Vestieri■■

Joe Santiago might no show tonight’s event.

I was pissed, and they could tell.

■■Jessica Vestieri■■
This doesn’t change anything Brenton, just stay calm.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What do you mean stay calm?!? Legacy is dominating Direct Hit in the ratings, why? Because Joe Santiago is a lazy World Champion. Cut him Carmine! Send a message, you need to do this.

Carmine wanted to so bad, but just couldn’t for some reason.

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
I can’t it’s Silva’s call, not mine.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What the hell do you mean Silva’s call? Haven’t you realized Ramirez Silva doesn’t give a shit about Direct Hit anymore?

■■Ramirez Silva■■
Is that true?

The owner of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, standing at the door listening to everything I had to say, I turned around slowly, really thinking about what I would say.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Thank you for joining us, I’m not sure if you remember, but my name is Brenton Cyrus.

I smiled at Silva, he was pissed, I wondered about what he would do. The silence was awkward.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Do you want to tell us why you’re here, or are you just going to stand there and waste our time?

■■Ramirez Silva■■
Watch your mouth Cyrus, or I’ll send you back to Wizney. I’m here because I’ve decided that Tails will come back earlier then expected and win the Universal Championship by cashing in his briefcase.

I was shocked, Johnny Stylez had worked so hard to finally win the Universal Championship.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you serious? First the Joe Santiago thing, now this? Tails as Universal Champion, the guy who became World Champion for one day!

Jessica grabbed my arm and removed me from the room.

■■Jessica Vestieri■■
What the hell are you doing in there?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Jessica that guy is ruining the NLWF, and the Vestieri family is just letting it happen.

■■Jessica Vestieri■■
Listen Brenton, remember when I promised you that we had your back? That still stands, now you just have to have our backs.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I do have you’re back, I have Carmine’s back, you know that! I could easily walk in there and tell him your little secret, but I don’t because he’s a good guy and doesn’t deserve to face something like that!

■■Jessica Vestieri■■
Shhhhh! Just go get ready for the show, and let us deal with everything.

I knew I had to do something, but I didn’t know what. I walked to my locker room but stopped and jumped behind a corner, I saw Chuck talking to Alison. I watched them they talked for a bit, then Alison wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to Chuck. Alison and Chuck started kissing, then Chuck knocked on my locker room door. Alison walked away down the hall and I leaned against the wall, it felt like I was going to die, my heart was broken. Tears filled my eyes, I could hear Chuck continue to pound on my door. I couldn’t move, the night before was the first time I had ever told Alison that I loved her.

[Do You Remember me?]
[Do You Remember me?]
[and the kid I use to be]

My phone went off, I could hear Chuck walking towards me down the hall, I wiped the tears out of my eyes and tried to stand up, Chuck had his phone to his head and was looking at me weird.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
What are you doing?

I tried my best to think of something but there was nothing on my mind, I mumbled something at Chuck.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hang out later.

Chuck looked at me confused again.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
I actually have plans with a girl I haven’t seen in awhile. But after I’m done fucking her we can hang out.

I just kind of nodded my head, I was obsessed with just pretending I didn’t know anything. I walked past Chuck bumping him shoulder to shoulder.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ll see you later Chuck.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 6:26 pm

Part 4

I walked into my locker room slamming the door behind me, I turned around and locked it, I just wanted to be alone. It was almost time for the show, I had no idea where Alison was, and I was still just sitting there in my suit. I got ready for the event putting on my tights, knee pads, and wrist tape. I put on a Salvation T-shirt and left my Locker room, I looked and saw Alison talking to some guy, I shook my head and walked in the opposite direction. The Pay Per View had begun, I was set to cut a promo directly after the No Limit Title Match. Chucks match was a blur to me, my head was filled and I didn’t feel to well. I heard my music play.

Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair
Save your soul tonight.

Drift among the faithful
Bury your desires.
Aberrations fill your head
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?

Jessica Vestieri put on her mask and I grabbed her arm firm. We walked through the curtain and began walking down the ramp.

When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)

I’m not Jesus
Jesus wasn’t there!

You confess it all away
But it’s only shit to me

I’m not Jesus
I will not forgive!

We entered the ring and I position Jessica in the center. I walked to the corner of the ring and did my Jesus Christ Pose, I could hear my fireworks go off behind him, shaped like a crucifix.

No I won’t!
No I won’t.

I thought you were a good man
I thought you talked to god.
You hippocratic, messianic, and child abusing-turned-satanic.

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?
Do you remember?

Do you remember?

I stood in the center of the ring next to Jessica. I pulled her close to me again, I had to think about what I was going to say. So much emotion was flowing through me, I felt like I was going to erupt.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
In a couple of hours, The East will crown a new king. In a couple of hours I well be crown King of the throne. In a couple of hours, I well be named the new heavyweight champion of the world.

FUCK YOU CYRUS…FUCK YOU CYRUS…FUCK YOU CYRUS

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
In a months time I’ve accomplish feats that no one though possible. I single handily broke and exposed Johnny Styles as the false prophet. I’ve managed to break Joe Santiago without ever getting in the ring with him. I made both Santiago and SBK admit to everyone that they can’t beat me.

The crowed booed me, they completely hated my guts.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
If that alone doesn’t grant me the Heavyweight championship, then this well.

I grabbed Jessica’s arm hard and jerked her towards me.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
For weeks Carmine has been my personal bitch. He has done everything I told him to. He jumped through every hoop, obey every order. And no one understood why. People believed that Carmine was becoming a new follower to the Salvation movement, but I can assure you Salvation has no room for a cross-dressing faggot! You see Carmine made a deal. I have something he wants and he has the power to give me what I want.

I ripped the bag off of Jessica’s head to reveal her to the crowd. The crowed was stunned, I smiled.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Bearded ladies and poor hygienist males, I give you Jessica Vestieri! See for months I‘ve been holding on to this little jewel, I really had no choice. I know I am more the capable of becoming Champion, but Carmine seemed to have his judgment clouded as he was handing out championship matches and pushing talent right as they entered the building. He was forgetting about his MVP. He wasn’t rewarding his prime time player. So I put my cards on the table and I made him listen. I made him realize his mistake.

Jessica began to leave the ring, I walked over to her and grabbed her arm.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Where the hell do you think your going?

I held the microphone to Jessica’s mouth.

■■Jessica Vestieri■■
You have what you want, your championship match. You don’t need me

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Do I look like my name is Justin Kash? Do I look to be that naive? If I was to let you go running off to Carmine right now, what would stop him from screwing me over inside the King of the Throne Match?

‘Woke up this morning’ hit’s the PA system I watched as Carmine Vestieri walked out on to the stage

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
Brenton, let her go. You have my word I wont get involved in the main event.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Its to bad your word means jackshit.

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
I’ve done everything you wanted Cyrus. You wanted Chuck to keep his No Limit championship when he lost to Jake Stunner, I did that. I allowed you to walk around here like you own the place. I made damn sure you made it into the King of the throne match. Allowed you to take out talent like they meant nothing.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
And the only reason you did those things was because I had her.

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
Cyrus, just let her go. Ill leave the building if it makes you happy

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why would I want you to leave? Your going to make sure I become Heavyweight champion. Your going to make sure everyone who is apart of the King of the throne match stays away from that belt. And when I am standing tall as the Heavyweight champion, Ill release Jessica

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
How the hell am I going to convince a guy like Rico to allow you to become champion?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Not my problem. All I want to know is if we have a deal?

I watched as Carmine rubbed his chin.

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
Do I really have a choice?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Not at all, and if you try to be a hero now until the end of the night, I well put this little face into the next continent.

I’m Not Jesus hit the PA system as I dropped the microphone and looked up at Carmine. Carmine walked to the back. I waited in the ring for a few more seconds then grabbed Jessica’s arm and pulled her up the stage. When we got backstage Carmine was there the tell me good job, but I just wanted to be alone. I walked down the hall, there was a lot of time till the main event, I made it too my locker room and saw Alison.

■■Alison Williams■■
Hey, where have you been?

I looked at her, I was pissed but I tried to keep my cool

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I was in a meeting, the show started, what have you been up to?

She looked away

■■Alison Williams■■
Nothing. Just walking around.

[BzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZz]

“Cut”

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hold on one second ok, I need to take this call. Then we’ll start part five!

I grabbed my phone as the director threw a temper tantrum.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 6:38 pm

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hello?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
What's up, man! You'll never guess where I am!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Aren't you supposed to be in confinement?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
.....Fine. Lucky guess.

Chuck started laughing, I wondered how the hell he called me.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
How are you calling me?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
With a phone. HA!

I wasn’t in the mood for sarcasm.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
How did you get a phone? It's supposed to be solitary!

■■Chuck Matthews■■
It really wasn't hard. See, I put my phone in my gym bag. And they never bothered to search it. So...I'm here, talking to you.

I could hear something happening on the other end of the phone.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Cyrus. Shut up.

Why the hell did he tell me to shut up? I was confused.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
I don't even know your name!

Everyone around me was starting to get angry, they really just wanted to finish this documentary.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Amanda says hi.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Who's Amanda?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
I don't know, but I don't think she's ever done this before...

□■■Amanda■■□
I heard that!

I laughed.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You're crazy, Chuck.

We both went silent for a moment.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
So...what're you up to?

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
I was filming my One Moment to Remember documentary. Hold on one second.

“Brenton come one man, we need to get this done!”

I covered the phone with my hand.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
FUCK OFF!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Back.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Welcome back.

I was about to say something but Chuck interrupted.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
I don't know how shit works in Australia, but in America, we don't talk with our mouths full.

I laughed hard, some of the people looked at me.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Dumb bitch.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Remind me to give you a trophy later.

Chuck laughed.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I have a problem, Chuck.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
What’s up?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Well…it’s like this. I’m thinking of visiting Alison while Aaron’s in confinement. And…Man, I want to have sex with her. But I don’t know. It’s Aaron’s girlfriend, you know?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Whoa. Stop. Rule number one. What happens outside of America stays outside of America. We’re in Australia, bro. It’s not cheating here.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
I don’t follow your logic.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
You don’t need to. Trust me, I know about all these little rules and tricks. Really, I- OUCH!

I wondered what happened.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
That’s not sexy, that just hurts!

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
What the fuck?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Dumb whore bit me. Sorry. Anyway…It’s not cheating in Australia. In fact, it’s not cheating anywhere outside the US. So you’re safe for the rest of the month!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Whatever you say…Well hey, I gotta get working on this documentary, man. I guess I'll talk to you later. It was nice talking to you bro.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Damn...Alright. See ya man.

Last edited by "The God" Brenton Cyrus on July 25th 2009, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 6:46 pm

Part 5

It was time for the main event, we all stood behind the curtain waiting for our entrances, it was exciting.

Jason Right: Introducing next weighing in at 205 pounds…THE LORD OF SALVATION…BRENTON CYRUS!!!

Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair
Save your soul tonight.

Drift among the faithful
Bury your desires.
Aberrations fill your head
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?

I emerged from the backstage area with my head pointed down at the ground, I slowly walked down the ramp, dragging Jessica Vestieri with me.

When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.

I’m not Jesus
Jesus wasn’t there!

You confess it all away
But it’s only shit to me

I’m not Jesus
I will not forgive!

I entered the ring and climbed to the top rope. I did my Jesus Christ pose as fireworks went off behind me, shaped like a crucifix, I walked over to Jessica and handcuffed her to one of the cage walls.

No I won’t
No I won’t.

I thought you were a good man
I thought you talked to god.
You hippocratic, messianic, and child abusing-turned-satanic.

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?
Do you remember?

Do you remember?

I stood in the ring next to Chuck, we watched the other participants come to the ring. Rico Sutton, then Alex Mark was announced as the replacement for Jake Stunner. Carmine attacked Alex on the stage and took the spot for himself.

Jason Right: Introducing next weighing in at 205 pounds, he is the Thriller…The Darkest Burning star and the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…give it up for JOE SANTIAGO!!!

Chuck and I watched the World Champion walk to the ring, he stopped and stood next to Carmine. We laughed at him as he dropped his belt then turn and walk back up the stage.

Carmine grabbed a mic and rushed up to Santiago

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
What the fuck do you think your doing Santiago?

Joe kept walking with his head down. Carmine grabbed the arm of Santiago in the middle of the entrance ramp, me and Chuck laughed and pointed.

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
I said just what the bloody hell do you think your doing Joe. Your not walking out on my main event!

Me and Chuck started laughing in the ring.

■■Joe Santiago■■
I CAN’T BEAT HIM CARMINE!

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
And your point? Do you honestly believe I can beat that cocksucker standing in that ring? I’m looking to get my ass handed to me, but I’m still going in there.

■■Joe Santiago■■
I’m not

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
You’re under contract, if you don’t turn your washed up ass around and enter that there cage, I will be force to take away your rematch clause! You WELL NEVER be Champion again Santiago!

■■Joe Santiago■■
I don’t care anymore

Santiago walked up to the ramp

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
So that’s how the chapter of Santiago is gonna end? Your just gonna walk out on everyone in this damn arena?! Your just gonna bow down to that piece of shit!

Santiago dropped his head, Chuck jumped for joy and began doing the bow down taunt.

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
JOE…if you walk through those curtains, you’ll be no better then SBK when he walked out on you back in JWF.

Joe stopped for a second, but just for a second, we thought he might actually grow a set and fight, but he didn't, he walked away. Carmine looked defeated, Chuck was laughing so hard.

■■Carmine Vestieri■■
Well, lets start the execution shall we.

Carmine walked back towards the ring as he tossed the mic down on the ramp

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 6:51 pm

Part 6

One Moment To Remember Presents:
The King of the Throne Match
NLWF World Championship

Brenton Cyrus [vs] Chuck Matthews [vs] Carmine Vestieri [vs] Rico Sutton

Rico Sutton doesn’t wait for Carmine to enter the cage as he and Chuck storm towards each other While Cyrus sits back as Chuck tries to take care of Rico, Chuck swings his taped fist towards the face of Rico who ducks it and lands a swinging neck breaker on Chuck. He gets up and grabs the head of Chuck and goes for a suplex. Just as he lifts Chuck up in the air, Brenton clips Rico’s legs and Chuck escapes his clutches and executes a DDT in the middle of the ring. Chuck slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair and hops on the apron as he holds the chair in his hands while staring at Rico Sutton. Rico slowly is getting up to his feet and turns towards Chuck who has jumped on the top rope and jumps off with the chair swinging towards the face of Rico and hits him with the big time move, knocking his opponent down.

Chuck gets up and sees blood pouring out of the forehead of Rico Sutton and drops the chair and sits on the chest of Rico and starts to pound away on his forehead with his taped fists. Brenton sets up a ladder and begins his easy climb, but out of the blue Carmine leaps off to the top rope taking down the ladder, Cyrus and himself crashing into the steel cage.

Rico can be heard screaming as blood can be seen on the taped fists of Chuck Matthews. Rico Sutton surprises Chuck with him raising his legs towards the arms of Chuck who just happened to sit up straight and pull him down. Rico Sutton gets up and his face can be seen to be a bloodied mess and he grabs a leather strap from his bag, and brings it down across the ribcage of Chuck who screams in pain. Rico grabs the strap and wraps it around the throat of Chuck while his blood drops on the face of Chuck.

Rico Sutton rolls out of the ring and grabs some left over barb wire, were he then wraps on side of the ring ropes, he picks Chuck up and whips him in the barbwire covered ropes and as Chuck comes off his back can be seen some parts already bleeding. Rico Sutton hits him with a dropkick, knocking Chuck down. Rico Sutton grabs the stop sign and climbs the top turnbuckle and awaits for Chuck Matthews to get up, just as Chuck turns around he sees Rico coming down with the stop sign aimed towards him and nails Rico Sutton with the Hollywood impact in mid air, this causes Rico Sutton to drop backwards and just inches away from the barbwire that surrounds the ring ropes. Both men are in pain as Chuck gets up to his feet and walks towards his opponent and grabs him by the head and pulls him closer to the barbwire.

Chuck struggles to get Rico Sutton face to the ropes as Rico Sutton delivers a low blow to Chuck who falls backwards. Rico Sutton’s grabs Chuck’s legs and dropping himself with a head but in the lower region. Rico Sutton grabs the stop sign and smashes it in the ribs of Chuck Matthews.

Rico Sutton sets up another ladder, and looks to climb to the title, but he notices Chuck getting to his feet, so with a split second choice Rico comes flying down with a leg drop to the head of Chuck Matthews who rolls away from him. This causing Rico to hit the canvas and hurting his leg at the same time

Cyrus comes back into the ring holding a barbed wire steel chair in his hand. Chuck has already exited the ring and has grabbed a ladder and set it up against the cell wall and against the ring ropes. He climbs the ladder until he is on top of it and jumps off towards Rico Sutton who has his eyes on Brenton and the barbwire chair and hits a Hurracarana on top of Rico Sutton, but Rico catches Chuck and power bombs him outside of the ring against the steel cage. Chuck screams it out in pain as Rico turns around and gets slammed in the face with the steel chair from Brenton Cyrus. Brenton grabs Rico and puts him in a Power Bomb position as Carmine is getting to his feet Brenton power bombs Rico on top of Carmine. Both men are out as Brenton slides out of the ring and grabs the ladder and slams slides it in the ring and follows it back in the ring and sets it up.

Brenton Cyrus sets the ladder up in the middle of the ring, but before he can climb it, Carmine rolls into the ring but stutter steps realizing if Cyrus wins, he gets his wife and the stutter is all Cyrus needed as he grabs Carmine and Irish Whips him in the ladder and he does the same to Rico Sutton who slowly rolls into the ring. Both men are on their backs as Cyrus slides out of the ring and grabs a table and sets it up on the outside of the ring. Inside the ring it’s Rico Sutton that slowly gets up, holding his painful body as he grabs the chair and sees Cyrus working. He falls back on his back, pretending to be hurt while holding on to the chair. As Cyrus gets in the ring he walks towards Rico who slams him in the face with the chair and dropping Cyrus. Cyrus face is busted wide open as there now are two men that have drawn blood in this match.

Carmine slowly starts to stir and sees Cyrus down and Rico slowly getting to his feet and slowly starts climbing up the ladder with his back turned towards him. Carmine sees his chance coming and gets up and gives Rico a spinning kick to the back of his head. Causing him to let the chair drop and to slide off the ladder. Carmine grabs the chair and awaits one of the two men to get up and to slam the chair into their faces. It’s Cyrus that gets up first and just as he is about to turn around we see Carmine throw the chair towards him, Cyrus grabs it and then as Carmine leaps for a vandamnator, Cyrus drops Carmine with a deadly chair shot!

Cyrus grabs the face of Rico and he whips him over the top rope. Chuck rolls into the ring as Cyrus toss him the chair and demands Chuck to take out Rico for good, as he climbs the ladder. Chuck climbs the top turnbuckle and then goes for a cross body block towards Rico who is with his back turned into the steel walls but he moves out of the way in time, causing Chuck Matthews to crash into the steel wall!

Cyrus has his hands on the Heavyweight Championship as Chuck seems to be out of it as he isn’t moving one bit, Rico slowly crawls to the ring and tries to get up using the ring apron is clearly not capable to do much damage on the outside at this moment as Carmine is the same in the ring.

Cyrus undoes the Heavyweight championship, and comes a step closer to being crown champion. Now all he has to do is escape the cage. Carmine grabs the left over leather strap he watches Cyrus carry the Championship down the ladder, and Carmine grabs Rico by the head and levels him with a reversed neck breaker. He gets to the outside where Chuck is finally standing on his feet and turns around to see Carmine coming with a running clothesline, knocking Chuck out of his boots. Carmine sees Cyrus stumble and fall off the ladder, but has his foot get caught and is hanging with the heavyweight championship and has a sick smile as he turns his attention to Cyrus as he grabs the leather strap and puts it around the throat of Brenton Cyrus and starts to choke him out with it. Carmine gets him off the ladder and whips him in the steel ring to the outside, causing Cyrus to make a hard bang against the steel cage and he drops the championship. Carmine sees Chuck getting to stir slowly and slides in the ring. Chuck turns around and sees Carmine coming and ducks and hits a back body drop on the Co-Owner of Direct Hit. Carmine sits up in pain, clearly not anticipating that one.

Rico gets up and wipes some of the blood of his face and gets angry. He slides into the ring and grabs Carmine and starts to pound away on the face before pulling him up to his feet and whipping him into the turnbuckles and dropping him with the Rough Justice!!!

Rico falls backwards, the camera sees some blood coming out several parts of his body as they came in contact with the barb wire. Rico spots the table and grabs Chuck who was crawling to the aid of Brenton by the hair and pulls him up and delivers several head butts while holding on to his head. After a third head butt it’s Chuck that wants to whip Rico over the top rope to the outside, Chuck whips Rico over the top rope as he comes face first in contact with the cell wall and drops to the ground.

Rico looks around for the Heavyweight championship but cant seem to find it, so he starts to pummel on the face of Brenton Cyrus while on the other side both Carmine and Chuck are starting to slowly stir. Carmine has gotten to his feet first and turns to see Chuck performing a spear against him. causing Carmine to trip over the steel step and land with his back on the top of the steel step that is behind it. A loud scream can be heard as Chuck slowly gets up and sees the table and Rico and Cyrus behind it. Chuck doesn’t think for one moment and runs to the table, jumps on top of it and launches himself towards the two men and levels Rico with a double bulldog onto the arena floor. All four men are out of it, with the heavyweight championship by the feet of Cyrus.

Chuck gets up and looks at the carnage that he has brought to this match and smiles. He walks towards Rico Sutton and pounds away on his face for a few moments before putting him on the table, Chuck rolls into the ring and sets up the ladder. He climbs to the top looking for something sick, but doesn’t realize Carmine is also right behind him and Carmine grabs the head of Chuck and bulldogs him off the top of the ladder sending both men flying out of the ring and crashing down to a empty table as Rico rolled off the table.

HOLY SHIT…HOLY SHIT…HOLY SHIT

Cyrus, being the only man capable of standing at the moment, has set his sights on escaping, he picks up the heavyweight championship, as he heads to the cage door he spots Rico getting to his knees, He tucks Rico’s head under his arm and makes a run towards the cage in an attempt to spearhead Rico into the steel mesh. Rico blocks the move though and shoves Brenton off sending him crashing into the fencing. The momentum was so powerful that when Brenton hit the cage, a full section breaks loose sending him tumbling to the floor along with a section of cage. The officials look for the championship, but notice its still inside the cage!

Rico bends at the knees in an attempt to catch his breath, only to be caught from behind by a shoulder tackle to the knees by Chuck. As those two ensue in a battle on the mat, Carmine rolls out of the ring and makes his way towards Cyrus who in now trying to shake off the fall to the floor. As Carmine heads out side the cage, Cyrus spears him back into the cage! Cyrus wraps his arms around Carmine and hits a serious Belly To Belly Supplex on him dead on the steel steps!

Rico is gunning for Cyrus who picks up the championship and has no time to run out so he climbs up the cage wall. Rico is also climbing as both men are at the top of the cage trading blows. Rico grabs the throat of Cyrus, Brenton drops the championship and head buts Rico, before tossing Rico on his shoulders, Brenton FALL OFF THE CELL AND CRASHES DOWN THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE DROPING RICO SUTTON WITH A DVD!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!! N-L-W-F!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! N-L-W-F!!!!

The crowd is going nuts! Chuck stands in the ring, as Carmine picks up the championship and looks over at Jessica who is a fucking basket case. He looks outside the ring as EMT's rushing to assist Cyrus and Rico Chuck doesn‘t give Carmine a chance to do what’s right as he dives through the ropes dropping Carmine with a sick Hollywood impact.

Suddenly Rico shakes off the EMT's and scares them off. He is heavily favoring his right shoulder and his right leg but manages to grab one table after another from underneath the ring and he begins sliding them into the ring where the cage is no longer standing and he begins stacking them up side by side and next to each other. He keeps working until he has six tables stacked, three on the bottom two in the middle and one up top. But he isn't finished, Rico reaches under the ring and grabs a bottle of lighter fluid as Rico starts spraying it all over the tables. Rico then tosses a match onto them and the tables immediately go up in flames!!!!

Cyrus stumbles into the ring and right into the arms of Rico Sutton sees this and kicks Brenton in the gut and looks to drive Cyrus through the flaming tables with the rough Justice but at its Carmine who pushes Cyrus out of the way and receives the Rough Justice trough the stack of flaming tables which folds like a deck of cards as smoke and dust fly everywhere.

The crowd absolutely explodes and lets out a thunderous roar as the smoke clears showing Brenton Cyrus limping out of the broken cage holding the Heavyweight Championship as Chuck crawls out with him. A slew of ring hands come out with fire extinguishers and bottles of water to douse what’s left of the flames as the bell rings…

Jason Right: Here is your winner and the 2009 KING OF THE THRONE WINNER…AND NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD….BRENTON CYRUS!!!
Joey: BRENTON CYRUS HAS DONE IT! WE KNEW HE WOULD BUT WHAT A BATTLE, CYRUS HAD TO WORK TO CLIMBED THE MOUNTAIN AND THERE HE IS, THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!

Brian: WHAT A NNIGHT! Anyone who thought Cyrus would just walk into the title of King of the throne was wrong, I hate the Son of a Bitch, but he won a retarded hard fought match!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 7:03 pm

Part 7

I stood tall with Chuck Matthews, I grabbed the World Championship and walked back into the ring. I climbed to the corner and raised it above my head, that’s where the picture comes from. I left the ring holding the World Championship tightly, Chuck gave me my Global Annihilation Championship and my half of the Undisputed Tag Team Titles, He held his Tag Team Title and his No Limit Title, We stood at the top of the stage, Alex Mark came out and joined us with his Junior Heavyweight Title. He held all the championships in the East. The crowd didn’t know what to do, We all smiled, we had achieved the first dream of Salvation. I just wanted to stand there forever. I had no worries, no cares, just three championships that I worked my ass off for, and a crowd stunned that Salvation had taken over right before there very eyes. There was no booing, and if there was I blocked them out, there was no “Fuck you Cyrus” these fans couldn’t say anything, they were forced to watch the beginning of the cure. Eventually we had to leave, I wanted that moment to last forever, as the crowd started leaving we decided to go backstage. Some of the wrestlers from Direct Hit and Legacy were there to congratulate me and the rest of Salvation.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
Hey Chuck…

Chuck was talking to Jessica Vestieri, they both stopped talking and looked at me awkwardly, Jessica patted Chuck on the back and walked away.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Hey Champ, what’s going on?

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
Not much, I just want to ask you to reconsider tonight. Come out with me and my girlfriend, we’ll even bring Alex and we’ll all celebrate as Salvation, as all the champions, lets celebrate man.

I hated to think that Chuck would be fucking my girlfriend tonight, on the best day of my life. I wanted him to just say ok, then I would introduce him to Alison, and he would realize he almost made a big mistake.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What do you say Chuck?

■■Chuck Matthews■■
I say pussy first to celebrate, then I’ll come hang out with you man, we’re not in America, that means it’s not cheating!

I’ve never wanted to hit Chuck Matthews more then I did at that moment. People ask me all the time why I didn’t fight Chuck Matthews at Simple Survival, the answer is simple, April 25th 2009 I had my heart broken, April 26th 2009 I awoke a new man, a God. I refuse to fight Chuck, EVER, because if I do fight him, I might kill him out of rage. I didn’t know what else to say.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Have a good time Chuck. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
Are you sure?

I walked away, patting Chuck on the back as I walked past him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m sure.

I walked to my locker room, I could hear Chuck yell.

■■Chuck Matthews■■
We did it Brenton! We took over NLWF!

It brought a smile to my face thinking about NLWF instead of my personal life. I had accomplished something truly amazing, I was a triple Champion, and in my opinion, my two singles titles were the most prestigious in NLWF, since the Universal Championship was in the hands of Tails, Havoc, and Mexican Samurai. The World Championship and Global Annihilation Championship, also I was one half of the Undisputed Tag Team Champions. My accomplishments, the accomplishments of Salvation will live on forever. I took a quick shower and put my clothes on. I grabbed Alison’s hand really hard, I didn’t think it was possible to hate someone you loved so much. We walked past the fans by that same guardrail, some of the cheered for me this time, I didn’t understand. I almost threw Alison into the Limo then I turned around towards the fans.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What the hell are you people cheering at?

I held up the World Championship, and scowled at all of the people. Then I realized, they didn’t hate me anymore. They weren’t screaming “Fuck You Cyrus” They weren’t flipping me off or throwing anything at me. Some were cheering, some were clapping, I even saw a “Proud Follower of Salvation” Sign. Even though I felt like exploding on all of them, I couldn’t, Instead I swallowed the pain caused by Alison, and saved it. I use that pain I feel against people I hate, Havoc, Samurai, Tails, Conor O’Sullivan. I cant take it out on Alison, I love her to much. I lowered the belt and turned back towards the limo.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Thank You.

I got into the limo and the driver shut the door. So much emotion filled me, I didn’t know what to do with it, I felt like the pressure of the world was beginning to crush me, and all that I did was let a few tears out. Alison didn’t care to notice, she was looking out her window, more then likely thinking about Chuck. I ran my hands through my hair, I was thinking about how Alison was going to get out of our plans for the night. We were supposed to go to dinner, then celebrate my World Title win. We arrived at the hotel I jumped out of the limo and didn’t turn around to help Alison out. I walked into the Hotel Alison tried her best to keep up with me, the door man ordered our bags be brought up. I got into the elevator and pressed the door close button, I smiled as the door shut in Alison’s face. I made it to the room and sat down on the bed. It was already pretty late, but I was way to wound up to go to sleep. Alison finally made it to the room.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hey you made it.

■■Alison Williams■■
BRENTON! What’s wrong with you? I feel sick!

I finally realized how she was going to get rid of me, I wasn’t going to play her stupid game.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Oh really? You feel sick? So I? should cancel our dinner reservations right?

■■Alison Williams■■
No, Brenton, I wouldn’t ask you not to celebrate just because of me, please, go and have a good time.

I was shocked at the nerve of this bitch, I couldn’t believe she was doing this.

[Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick]
[Wait til you see my dick]
[Ay bitch! wait til you see my dick]
[Imma beat dat pussy up]

Alison’s phone went off, I’m sure it was Chuck on the phone judging by the ringtone. She tried her best to reach for it and shut it off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Who was that?

■■Alison Williams■■
You must have dialed me on accident.

I laughed out loud on that one.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Really?

She nodded her head

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I was always curious what my ringtone was.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. She quickly put her phone on vibrate.

■■Alison Williams■■
Ok Mr. Perfect, how about I call you?

I laughed as she dialed my number.

[I hate everything about you]
[Why do I love you?]
[I hate everything about you]
[Why do I love you?]

The look on her face was classic.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I guess we’re even, I’ll see you later.

I turned off my phone and threw it on the bed and walked out of the room grabbing my World Title before I left. I walked down the hall leaned against the wall. I was going to wait for Chuck to show up, then I was going to confront them both, that was my plan. I sat and waited, I had no idea what I was going to do, I heard the elevator ding and I peered over the corner, and watched as Chuck walked towards the door to my room, he smelt himself before knocking on the door. Alison opened the door and grabbed Chuck and pulled him in. I got up and walked towards the door, I lifted my hand to knock but couldn’t do it. I walked over to the fire ax and opened it, I put my hand on it.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you gonna kill them?

I let go and walked away. I got into the elevator, and walked through the lobby, I could hear fighting going on between someone at the front desk and someone else. I walked over and saw it was newcomer to NLWF Aaron O’Shea, apparently there was a problem with his room, I talked to the guy at the counter and put his room on my card.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
There you go O’Shea, I’ll talk to you whenever.

Aaron OShea
Do you want to hang out?

I didn’t really want to hang out with anyone, I just wanted to be alone, but I could tell that Aaron O’Shea really wanted to hang out.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s kind of late.

Aaron OShea
Well you’re on your way out, so you aren’t tired, and I’m not tired, and I owe you for getting me a room.

I couldn’t say no

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Alright O’Shea, I have dinner plans, you can come.

Aaron O’Shea looked confused.

Aaron OShea
That sounds gay.

I thought about it for a second, it did sound pretty gay.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’re right, it was for me and my girlfriend, but she’s, sick.

Aaron OShea
That’s too bad for her, let me show you a good time ok? I know the area pretty well, we’ll have a great time and celebrate your World Title Win.

I thought about it, it sounded great, I shook my head.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Alright O’Shea, show me a good time.

Midnight

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 25th 2009, 7:04 pm

Part 8

That was my One night to remember, it’s the night I became a monster, because after that day I treated Alison the same way she treated me. I verbally abused her, and fucked her brains out as punishment since I would never put my hands on her.

You see Shadow Demon, the World Championship means everything to me! I thought now would be the best time to create this documentary, because after you see it, you’ll realize you don’t deserve to be the World Champion.

You were too lazy to even put up a respectable effort against me, you ruined my dream match, you ruined my Brenton Cyrus versus Shadow Demon war. You said you would give me your all, you said you would give me everything you had in order to make up for losing during all those chances you had to be champion, but failed!

I proved to you and everyone else this week that I will be the World Champion forever, I’m going to abuse you at Resurrection of Respect, I’m going to beat you more viciously then you thought was even possible. I’m going to take my straightedge tapped fists and pound them into your face until you don’t have any Shadow Demon makeup on anymore.

Shadow Demon this week has reminded me something, I’m the most dedicated man in NLWF, I’m the man who deserves to represent the company, not some lazy clown who chokes whenever he gets the chance of a lifetime.

This is it Shadow Demon, your time is up, and you failed. Again.

At Resurrection of Respect you will bow at the feet of God, and you will realize that I am indeed the Lord almighty.

Thank you for watching this 2 Hour documentary, thank you for cheering me, thank you all for being my followers.

Resurrection of Respect is over, I won, who’s next?

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down