NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Fusion 1■- -■RP 2■-

Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Fusion 1■- -■RP 2■- Empty -■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Fusion 1■- -■RP 2■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 16th 2009, 8:44 pm

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Final Days†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

“I wish I would have spent my final days better…”

“…Instead of spending time with friends and especial y my family, I spent that time fighting…”

“…In a way, I‘m happy it‘s coming to an end.”

-■■-
Wednesday July 15th

She wouldn’t talk to me, not that I blame her. I knew I wanted a son, I’ll be honest, I wanted her to get pregnant, I wanted a son so bad, ever since the vision I had of me being given a son. I called Megan repeatedly, no one would tell me what was going on. I spent a majority of the day resting, and calling Megan and Mexican Samurai. It was like everyone was avoiding me.

[From: Private Number]
[To: Brenton Cyrus]
[Meet me at The End Game Accident]

I didn’t know what I should do, It could easily be a trap. I was unsure of what to do, bur I needed answers so bad, so I went and I waited at the accident. Alison Williams walked up to me. Legacy was in Vegas this past week, I was staying here until everything was dealt with.

Alison Williams

Are you ever going to talk to me?

I think about Alison a lot now, she was a very interesting person to say the least. I showed her love, and she showed me hate, once I showed her hate, she showed me love. I consider Alison Williams my first love, the only problem is she didn’t love me back, she never showed me she loved me back. I still remember the words she used to break up with me, on what I call “the day that changed my life” Early in the day I was traded, far before the argument that led to my trade, Alison Williams broke up with me. But she did it in a way that made me sick, she did it in a way that made me realize the error of my ways, she did it just like I did it to Sara Elizabeth. Almost exactly, word for word what I said to dump Sara Elizabeth, Alison Williams used to dump me. That’s when my eyes were opened and I broke away from the Evil of Direct Hit, the Evil of Salvation. I started paying attention to the guys who respected me, and the guys who didn’t, and I realized that what I was doing was wrong.
Alison Williams
Please Brenton, we really need to talk!

She was starting to raise her voice, she never acted like this towards me when we were together, she was a fucking bitch, someone who would piss me off, just so I’d fuck her harder. She never cared about me, she never cared about anything I achieved and she never loved me, she told me herself.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why wont you leave me alone? You and I have nothing we need to talk about, nothing left unanswered, we are nothing, were nothing, just a waste of each others time.

Alison smiled at me, she liked being abused, it was sick, I could tell she wanted me.

Alison Williams
I need to talk to you about Aaron! I don’t want you to hurt him ok!

I had to look away from her again, I couldn’t tell if she loved Aaron or was just using him, I wouldn’t wish Alison Williams on my very worst enemy, she’s a heartless, soulless, vicious person.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You don’t want me to hurt Aaron O’Shea? You should have told him that before he opened his big mouth, I thought Aaron O’Shea was a friend of mine!

Alison Williams
He is your friend! He misunderstood! He thought you hated him because of last week! He thought…

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Listen, Aaron O’Shea is a big boy, he can take care of himself right? I’m tired of being his big brother, keeping him safe. I had his back, and he didn’t have mine, I’m going to teach him not to bite the hand that feeds.

I didn’t really want to beat Aaron O’Shea too bad, But I knew I had to beat respect into him early, or he would never respect me.

Alison Williams

Please Brenton, if you really do love me, or have ever loved me, don’t do this.

I looked over my shoulder and watched Alison walk away. I wasn’t sure what to do anymore, All I knew is someone wasn’t going to enjoy this week very much. I haven’t talked to my fiancé, since Legacy when we had our argument, I never thought it would be a big deal for her to stop wrestling while pregnant. Only a complete dumbass would do something stupid like that. I tried to call her again and got no answer, I was flying to Seattle for Fusion and I knew I wouldn’t see Megan there. I missed her so much, this was like emotional torture on top of my physical pain. Then the idea of something japanning to her crossed my mind. What if Death Angel had her? What if he escaped The End Game and had the love of my life and unborn child hostage somewhere? Panic began to sink in deep, almost to a point of insanity. I was in the airport and I questioned whether or not I should go to Los Angeles, I hadn’t talked to Megan or Mexican Samurai in days and It was really starting to get to me…

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†The Final Days of Brenton Cyrus†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Final Days†■-
-■†■-
-■■-

Aaron O’Shea I heard your prayers, and I’ll admit I’m happy that you understand. But don’t think this means you are off the hook with me, just because I’m still your friend, doesn’t mean I’ll take it easy on you.

I plan on beating you up, the only question I still have on my mind is how bad? And will I take your Rated [R] Championship? I heard your prayers and I am impressed that you humbled yourself enough to do that without making this a huge scene where we become enemies.

Aaron O’Shea you are no idiot, if anything you are one of the most wise people to ever step into the NLWF. Jake Stunner refused to pray to me as his God and he died for that sin against me, Tapido Delevega refused to pray to me as his Lord and Savior, next thing you know his woman is kidnapped and his best friend is dead.

Bad things happen to those who test the patience of The Lord.

You give respect and you get respect in return from me, but if you choose to attack me then you must be prepared for the attack of a lifetime, because I wont rest until vengeance is served. This is going to be a week NLWF never forgets because it’s all building the biggest Pay Per View Event I’ve ever seen in the NLWF so far.

The games all start tomorrow, and the foundation of a new NLWF is being set, I can only watch this week to see who my friends are and who my enemies are, because in a NLWF I’m going to try my best to kill my enemies.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Fusion 1■- -■RP 2■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus Presents: Final Days■- -■Fusion 1■- -■RP 2■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down