NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P7)

Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P7) Empty You've Got To Be Joking Me (P7)

Post by Alison Williams July 19th 2009, 5:03 pm

=-A Dick Magnet RP=-

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P7) Mm06

Now In The Present
STORY PART 6
Alison Williams Out of Character

I was sitting on the bus just waiting for the bus to arrive at the arena. I knew eventually we were going to start talking again. I looked over at him and he looked over at me. I quickly turned my head and I heard him laugh a bit. I put my arm on my leg and rested my head on my hand. I was looking out of the window, because he was still looking at me. I was looking at the trees and the clouds...So beautiful. The bus driver had all the windows on the bus down and my blonde hair flowed in the wind. I felt Brenton touching on my hair and I was extremely shocked. When I turned my eyes towards him he wasn't really touching it, he was pushing it away. I grabbed a ponytail holder and quickly put my hair in a ponytail..

''Sorry...''

I realized I just spoke to him..I started to bite my lip and I closed my eyes and put my head down, thinking about what happened earlier. Then he grabbed my hand..

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Its ok..Its not your fault.

Alison Williams
Yes it is Brenton everything is my fault.

I was telling the truth..I always felt I ruined everything. Oh gosh, there it was again. Tears filled my eyes...I really have to get myself together before Legacy, because no one wants to see Alison Williams in character crying..Next thing I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. When I was about to wipe it away Brenton grabbed my face and turned it towards his and wiped my tear away.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Don't cry Ali..

That really started to make me feel better. I loved it when he called me Ali.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I love you..A lot.

Alison Williams
I love you to.

He then let go of my hand. I don't think he wanted people to really see what was going on. Finally we arrived at the arena. I got up from my seat and we looked at each other one more time and smiled.
Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me (P7) I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me (P7) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down