NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've Got To Be Joking Me

2 posters

Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me Empty You've Got To Be Joking Me

Post by Alison Williams July 14th 2009, 8:59 am

=-A Dick Magnet RP=-

You've Got To Be Joking Me Mm06

Now In The Present

A arm wrestling match? Really? I think not. I do not want to touch that emo bitch. Especially her hand , that's just double ew. But she can get beat easily, and it makes it even more easy since that other whore is pregnant. And now at Resurrection of Respect, I will become the Women's World Champion. I will leave Luna in the ring and I will make sure that she is hurt to a point were she will have to retire. I'm going to hurt her and there's nothing she or anyone else can do about it! See once you cross the line with The Dick Magnet, there is no going back. Luna should have just kept her focus on Tiffany , but no she just had to mess with me. Wrong choice bitch. I know your jealous of me Luna, every girl here is.

As for this new girl by the name of Brooklyn Hawk. What the hell? What kind of name is that? Why the hell should I care..Look do you think you and your husband can just come here in the NLWF and try to be the new power couple? Please don't try that. The first power couple is terrible and another one is just sad. Brooklyn, if you think about interfering in my match tonight, I will kill you. Just like I'm going to do to Luna, I will force you into retirement. But I've seen you wrestle before, to say something nice you really can wrestle. Your like the NLWF's first high flying diva. Yeah I bet you didn't know that but no one really did because no one really cares. The women's division is on the ground anyway I say in about a couple weeks its going to be gone. And when it does, the rest of the girls will have to go out there and risk our lifes by fighting men just so we can keep our fucking jobs! Well I'll tell you now, I have no problem facing any man!

Then In The Past

Some man was trying to interview me. He looked good but I wasn't interested. I had on my wrestling attire and stood by him as he asked me something but I had no intention on talking to him so I just looked the other way at the men passing by. Finally I caught one of the questions he asked, he asked me about my partner, Leah Scott. He said , what if she made me lose tonight? What would I do? I answered the question with hate.

''What would I do? Look I've never even heard of that bitch, but all I know, if she makes us lose tonight. I will destroy her. I will destroy her in front of hundreds of people in the arena, I will destroy her in front of millions of people at home watching, and I will destroy her in front of billions and billions of people watching around the world.''

I felt so good saying what I said. Because it was damn true, I can't trust a jobber. I'm a great wrestler but if that whatever it is makes me lose at Legacy, you people will see a side of Alison Williams you never saw before. I walked away from the interviewer and went back down the hall but all of a sudden I heard Brenton Cyrus talking to Tiffany Starr. I just had to listen.

''Why? What the hell do you mean why?''

''This whole thing is your fault!''

''I gave you my heart! I cut it out of my chest!''

''I don't even want to talk to you right now.''

Then that's when I, Alison Williams heard Brenton say the thing I've been wanting to hear. He said at Resurrection of Respect it will be Alison Williams v.s. Luna Valentine for the Women's World Championship. As I heard the so call power couple argue, I smiled. Then that's when Tiffany opened the door and ran out of his office. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I looked at her with a smile on my face. She ran back to her locker room and then I walked on. I already knew that tonight's match was cancelled since she was pregnant. So I went back to my locker room and got undressed. Then that's when Aaron stormed inside of my room looking mad. Here I was with my bra and panties on not wanting anyone to see me at this point.

''I am getting sick of Brenton!''

''You know Aaron I love you with all my heart but honey you have to knock sometimes.''

''Sorry babe but I really don't like him.''

''Who does? Hes just some stuck up ugly whatever he is.''

''Well damn, looks like I walked in at the right time.''

''Not now Aaron, but you will even walk in at a better time later.''

I winked at him and started to laugh. I fianally got a chance to get on my clothes and that was it.

Click Here Click Clickity Click!

I had on my outfit and I took Aaron's hand, we walked down the hall and simply left the arena as the show was over.

Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me Empty Re: You've Got To Be Joking Me

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 14th 2009, 12:39 pm

Bump

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down