NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P2)

Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P2) Empty You've Got To Be Joking Me (P2)

Post by Alison Williams July 18th 2009, 11:55 am

=-A Dick Magnet RP=-

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P2) Mm06

Now In The Present

Everything is going perfect! I have women all across the world jealous of me. I'm just that good? Well of course I am! All the so called ''women'' here in NLWF hate my guts. Which is something I wanted to happen..Mission accomplished. Now here's the main problem..We have a new diva named CeeJay. Which I really don't care about so lets move on..Brooklyn Hawk..Brook! Now , I had nothing against her but just like all the girls here. Brook decided to go after me. You see at Resurrection of Respect , I'm going to be the new Women's World Champion. No one is going to be in my way. I will beat all of those bitches, I'm going to be better then Megan ever was. Everyone is going to bow down to me and kiss my beautiful feet because that's how good I am. Now I have Aaron who I love somedays and hate other days. I have Chuck , who is really weird and he acts like he knows me. And also , I have Brenton Cyrus. ''The Entity''..Ohh Brenton.. Weird thing is, When I first cam here, Brenton tried to avoid me. Then once he knocked up Slut Starr, he came back to me. Which I knew of course that was going to happen.. He still loves me, and I well..I really don't love anyone but me. But with Brenton its a different story. Also I have Lillian Shark..Who is pissed off at me since I had a ''good'' time with her husband James. And last but not least , I have Luna Valentine. The emo bitch who thinks I should be in hell. Well Luna you can just kiss my beautiful ass because I don't give a shit about you or your little boyfriend, The Death Angel Idiot. Ok?

But also there's another girl name Ruby Miller. Which I don't even know. Look bitch, you can take out your weave and stick it up your ass because you have nothing on ''The Dick Magnet'' Alison Williams. I'm better then you and that clown bitch name CeeJay combined. So come after me if you wish , but if you do, that wish will be a nightmare. Now if Megan were still here, then she would know the right way to treat me. I hate Megan with all my pride , but I have respect for that woman. We've already had our match. Twice, before we came to the NLWF. And if she were here , then everyone would worship her because she was the Women's World Champion. What ever! I will be a longer, prettier, and better champion then she ever was and will be. Because I am The Dick Magnet, Alison Williams, And I'm awesome!

Then In The Past

I was layed out on the ground. My face was hurting like crazy! Someone had the balls to hit me! I knew who it was.. I knew exactly who it was. It was Brooklyn Hawk. The GM of Fusion along with others. She punched me because I was simply blocking her Locker Room door. Which I trashed and she later found out. I know a lot of people asked , Why did you trash her locker room? Well my answer to that is I wanted to. I can do what the hell I want! Yeah you may not like that but I don't give a fuck about what you like. I'm better then all of you people and I know-

''Hey Alison!''

Who the hell was calling my name. I turned around to find Brooklyn Hawk again. If she hit me, or atleast tried, I was ready.

''Can I help you?''

''Actually you can. You see I just did what no other woman here has done. I punched you.. And I showed you I wasn't scared. You see the girls here hate you, but all they do is talk. They don't show you that they really hate you. But me, Brooklyn Hawk, I show when I really hate someone.''

''Ok are you done yet? Look I could care less about you, and these manly bitches. You punched me because your JEALOUS of me and my looks and your jealous because my boyfriend is better then your boyfriend and I get more sex then you ever will!''

''And your point is? Look Alison. Im married. Have you ever been married.. No no have ever even been engaged? Actually no..HAVE YOU EVER EVEN HAD A HIV TEST? Well I guess you have..Maybe millions of times. And for fact we all know that you failed! BAD!''

''I don't have time for you. Ok? If you want to fight me.''

I got close to her face.

''Then we can fight BITCH!''

And with that I raised my left hand and pimp slapped that hoe..
Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me (P2) I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me (P2) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down