NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P5)

Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P5) Empty You've Got To Be Joking Me (P5)

Post by Alison Williams July 19th 2009, 8:16 am

=-A Dick Magnet RP=-

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P5) Mm06

Now In The Present
STORY PART 3
Alison Williams Out Of Character

Right now nothing else mattered. I was driving back home to Miami, to my mansion, just to clear my head. No matter how many times I called her she didn't answer.I put my head on the steering wheel and my eyes started to fill up with tears again. It was all my fault. How come I had to ruin everything? I know my wrestling gimmick was mean and bitchy but that's how it was suppose to be. My life did not have to end up likes this. But it did, and I felt terrible about it.I know I broke her heart. But I've done that millions of times to her. This time, I guess it went to far. I picked up phone and called her one more time...Then out of a surprise,..she answered.

Then In The Past
STORY PART 4
Alison Williams Out Of Character

''Hello?''

''What do you want? I don't want to talk to you.''

''I know you don't want to talk to me but I'm sorry.. Nothing happened I swear.''

''Alison please..Your not sorry. Your never sorry. Everything you do, you do it for a reason. You do it just to get back at me.''

''That's not true Megan. I was just-''

She cut me off. I'm getting really tired of people cutting me off.

''You just what? You know what you did. And a sorry just can't change it. I don't ever want to see you again. Ever...''

''Megan wait.''

She hung up on me. I closed my phone and dropped it to the car floor. I arrived at my mansion, so I got out of the car and went inside. Then I went to my room, closed the door, and cried some more.
Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me (P5) I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me (P5) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down