NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P3)

Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P3) Empty You've Got To Be Joking Me (P3)

Post by Alison Williams July 18th 2009, 6:27 pm

=-A Dick Magnet RP=-

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P3) Mm06

''Good evening everyone, my name is Krista Kelly and right now I am standing face to face with one of the competitors for the Women's World championship at NLWF's next PPV, Resurrection of Respect, please welcome Alison Williams.''

There I was looking in the camera. Beautiful like always. At this point, I really didn't care about anything someone had to say about me. I knew I was perfect in all kinds of ways. I smiled at the interviewer she was ugly and fat.

''Now Ms.Williams, your going against 3 other women at ROR. How does that feel?''

''Well.. I know for a fact I will become the new Women's Champion. But you see, all these ''other'' women want to also be the new Women's champiom. Well, I'm more important then all of those bitches combined, so you know when you look at it, in a different point of view. It's obvious on who is going to be the new Women's World Champion.''

I smiled at the fat lady and tilted my head to the side.

''Almost every single diva in NLWF had a rude or disrespectful thing to say about you, or Aaron O'Shea, why?''

I started to laugh, then I answered the fat girl's question.

''Well before I answer, how much do you weigh?''

''Excuse me?''

''Let me make that a little bit more clear for you..''

I went near the lady's face. She started to get a little scared, then I whispered to her...

''How much, do you weigh you fat ass bitch?''

''If you don't get away from me I'm afraid I'm going to have to call security.''

''Security? On the Dick Magnet? I think not.''

I stood up from my seat and I walked away. But as I was about to leave...The fat whore said one last thing.

''Well... I shouldn't call security, I mean as soon as you see. Ben, the Security guard, you just might make him lose his job. By hopping on his dick first!''

She had no business saying what she just said. So I being the charming person that I am, turned around, walked up to the bitch and slapped her right across the face. After that I kicked her in the stomach. Until the security guards pulled me away. And when I left the interviewer yelled at me and said ''YOU BITCH! YOU WOULD KICK ME IN THE STOMACH AND IM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT!'' I smiled when she said that...Because it reminded me of someone...A special Someone... You know I'm awesome if I even make pregnant women jealous...Aha!

After all that BS, I got inside of my Mercedez Benz. And left the studio. My beautiful hair was flowing in the wind. And then I got a phone call from my boyfriend, Aaron O'Shea. I flipped open my iPhone and put the phone to my ear.

''Hello?''

''Hey babe''

''Oh hi Aaron, whats up?''

''Nothing much just seeing how your interview went.''

I started to laugh again.

''Well I left a little early.''

''How did it go?''

''Babe, you really shouldn't ask.''

''Another jealous bitch huh?''

''Ohh you know me to well''

''Ok so now can I ask you what happend?''

''Alright sure....Well I was in the interview, this fat lady was asking me questions or whatever. And so she was fat and I asked her, how much do weigh? And she acted like she was deaf and couldn't hear me, So I asked her again. And then she told me that she was going to call security on me. So-

Aaron had the nurve to interrupt me.

''Wait, you were dragged out by secuirty?!''

''Aaron how dare you interrupt me. I will break up with you for that if you ever do that again do you understand?''

''I understand..Go on.''

''Well.. No secuirty guard is going to throw me out. So I told her basically not to throw me out and then she hit me in the face and I defended myself and kicked her in the stomach but then I found out she was pregnant. So I left and then thats about it.''

''You hit a pregnant lady?''

''Aaron she hit me first.''

''But hun your not supose to hit a prego lady....I can't talk to you right now.''

Then that's when Aaron hung up on me.. God I swear some days I want to kill him. He had the nurve to hang up on ME! No I don't think so..

Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me (P3) I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me (P3) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down