NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P4)

Go down

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P4) Empty You've Got To Be Joking Me (P4)

Post by Alison Williams July 18th 2009, 9:32 pm

=-A Dick Magnet RP=-

You've Got To Be Joking Me (P4) Mm06

Then In The Past
STORY PART 1
Alison Williams Out OF Character

Well I was riding around town in my car. I was on my way to the gym, when all of a sudden a certain thought hit me. I looked to my right and I saw a huge board of the Resurrection of Respect poster...But I was more into the only person on the board....Brenton Cyrus. I pulled over cause I can't get in a car accident at this point of my life. And I stared at the poster for a very long time. I wasn't staring because BC was on it, no no. I was only staring at it because I thought of something that happened awhile ago.
It happened between

March and June. I loved Brenton...I just never showed him I did. Which made him think I hated him. Our relationship was about 4 months.. A 4 months I will never ever forget. I know a lot of people are surprised because we kind of didn't tell a lot of people about the relationship. But it was real..And it happened. Do I still love Brenton? of course I do. Do I want to get back with him? Well no not really...He has a happy relationship with Megan and I would never ever destroy it. I have a relationship with Aaron which I might destory it depends, but I really don't know it. Does Brenton still love me? Hell don't ask me ask him. Because I have no idea if he does...

Then In The Past
STORY PART 2
Alison Williams Out of Character

''Brenton why are you such a jerk!''

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
''I'm not a jerk...Why are you such a bitch!''

''You know what I'm not about to stand here and fight with you!"

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
''You fucking started it! So if you want to start bullshit then end it!''

Brenton and I were head to head. Yelling at each other for no reason. That happened all the time it was something that happened almost every day. I really got use to it. I was on my way to a party with some of my friends and Brenton asked me about something but I answered him in a rude and bitchy way. Then he said something else that I rather not share and that's how it started.

''Oh my God! We argue almost every single day and you-''

He cut me off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
''Shut the fuck up ok?! Look about us arguing, why the hell should I fucking care? You don't care about me! So why should I care about you?''

What he said kind of hurt me. I did care about him but I just couldn't tell him I was.

''Brenton that's not true...I do ca-''

That's when I stopped saying what I was about to say. I realized it, I was about to tell him I did care about him. But it got to me, I thought about it for sometime, then I started talking again but I just blurted out something. Not really meaning it.

''I HATE YOU!''

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
''That's obvious Ali. Everyone knows you hate me. I could care less..Get the hell out of my sight!''

''Get the hell out of my sight'' something I never would expect from him. I felt my eyes getting full of tears so with that I walked away from him.. And that was the last words I heard from him. Until then I lost him. I Alison Williams cried my eyes out that day. I can say that's one reason why I'm so mean and hateful. But I've always been mean and hateful. That will never change.
Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You've Got To Be Joking Me (P4) I_vote_lcap100/100You've Got To Be Joking Me (P4) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down